The Frenchman Returns

General Election 2019

Smithee
35 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Don’t be pedantic, the performance of the SNP in the Scottish Parliament is a perfectly valid data point for whether people feel they should or shouldn’t vote for them in a general election.  

It's hardly pedantic, we're talking about Westminster elections here and you're pointing the finger at Holyrood.

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This election AGAIN is being made about INDYREF2  and the SNP. 

It should be about Boris and this Tory governments brutal austerity war on the poor and needy and the vulnerable.   

We have plenty people on here showing why not so many care about that. 

ri Alban

Hopefully the removal of Trump, is the beginning of the end for these trumpets.

Ray Gin

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

This election AGAIN is being made about INDYREF2  and the SNP. 

It should be about Boris and this Tory governments brutal austerity war on the poor and needy and the vulnerable.   

That’s because the SNP are a one trick pony. Sturgeon’s political career has one more referendum left in it - because after that, when she has to do something other than bang on about independence, she’ll be shown up for the empty suit that she is.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

75278274_2973146712713394_10998599925733

Rachael Swindon - one of shan dot liarson’s pals, not doubt. A sanctimonious bint

Trapper John McIntyre

What has this thread got to do with the election? Its just the usual JKB/SNP hate fest crap against Unionism/ The Tory Party plus a sprinkling of pseudo love towards the arch creep Corbyn.

I do however get the rather pleasing impression that the ScotNat drones here are keeching themselves ever so slightly this time. Tactical voting on a grand scale won't be a phenomenon reserved solely for down South.

Could be a night of unpleasant surprises for many. I don't care who wins; I'll raise a glass to any of the Parties that removes an SNP MP on the night.

The more the merrier.

Ray Gin

Oh yes, what on earth do the horrific behaviour and policies of the Tory party have to do with a bloody election? Don't concern your little heads with such things. Now trot off to the polls and vote Conservative like good little submissives,  yeah? 

:bolt: 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Did I really see Corbyn proposing £15 a hour for McDonalds workers? Someone put that idiot out of his misery

Roxy Hearts
15 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

What has this thread got to do with the election? Its just the usual JKB/SNP hate fest crap against Unionism/ The Tory Party plus a sprinkling of pseudo love towards the arch creep Corbyn.

I do however get the rather pleasing impression that the ScotNat drones here are keeching themselves ever so slightly this time. Tactical voting on a grand scale won't be a phenomenon reserved solely for down South.

Could be a night of unpleasant surprises for many. I don't care who wins; I'll raise a glass to any of the Parties that removes an SNP MP on the night.

The more the merrier.

Do you think the SNP will win more or less seats? Be honest, now! 

Pans Jambo
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

So you posted a load of garbage, thanks for admitting it. Lookforward to your next SNP bad tirade, maybe check first though. PS nice bit of personal abuse, thanks for that. Just what I expect from a tory

Lol :lol:
Reminds me of a tory apologist on here who berated me for ‘personal abuse’ and’ playing the man’!

tory hypocrisy knows no bounds. Just like their minions. 

Justin Z
8 hours ago, redjambo said:

Further reading shows that 3,000 individuals applied to be candidates and provided a £100 non-refundable deposit.

image.png.d773d781b16b9a09708b7967abdcbb86.png

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Did I really see Corbyn proposing £15 a hour for McDonalds workers? Someone put that idiot out of his misery

No

McDonald's workers want £15 an hour.

Labour offering £10.