• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, frankblack said:

I repeat my previous post.  Don't think you will find more conspiracy theories on a UFO messageboard.

:conspiracy:

How about this from the Tory propaganda service that is the BBC.

Mistake as the BBC now claim or a sneaky attempt t by the BBC to cover up Boris the clowns  utter clown like behaviour. I would not trust this serial liar and clown with my TV remote never mind my children's future .

Of course they did,  the BBC,  inadvertently searched their  archives for a 2016 image instead of using the actual ones that  had just taken on the day....easy mistake, right?  The clown laid his wreath upside down. Now imagine ,if you can if that had been Corbyn doing that.... Face it the BBC are trying to manipulate in favour of this government, and the masses swallow it every time.. 

:conspiracy:

And this below.    Of course with  the right wing media clowning  about with trying to make Corbyn  out to be mr nasty with how high he held his wreath and how he wore his poppy they took their eye off the ball here big time.

73095274_10219679241312237_1657204335068577792_n.jpg

safe_image.jpeg

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Boris Johnson making a little mistake with a wreath is hardly any big deal. 

The BBC seeming to protect him is a big deal. 

75481820_10162501898710023_868851951037579264_o.jpg

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, RobboM said:

Farage announces the Brexit Party will not stand in 317 Tory seats.

Why?

It is inconceivable that even a successful Tory electon result will ensure that a final agreement wih the EU isreached by the timetable in their half baked Withdrawl agreement. Johnson is not going to ask for an extension (and the termss of the Withdrawal Agreement do not allow for a majority on the House of Commons to ask for one either). Farage therefore believes Boris Johnson is going for the No Deal crash out Brexit he craves.

It may be hard to imagine but British politics just got even shittier

That should really be the end of Brexit party as an independent political movement. For all he denies it, this is a clear agreement reached between the advisors of the Conservative party and Nigel Farages sorry excuse of a 'Greater England' party which Farage hopes will see him regarded with some position in the goverment, should the right wing coalition win.

It looks like Trump,has managed to get the alliance he wanted, and if that alone isn't sufficent to serve as a warning to their political opponents and the general public,  to get their act together, then God knows what is.

Sadly, I see the electorate, particularly in the North East of England & Wales being stupid, or motivated by racism and greed, enough to fall for this.

Very bad day for democracy.

The Mighty Thor

So the gobshite Farage backs out of his last promise made only about a week ago?

No doubt he'll change his mind again.

I wonder how much cash he's raked in from donors and prospective candidates before shafting them?

Absolute ****ing charlatan. 

maroonlegions
7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So the gobshite Farage backs out of his last promise made only about a week ago?

I wonder how much cash he's raked in from donors and prospective candidates before shafting them?

Like all Tories, if it's making a fast buck for them then like cockroaches they are all over it, The NHS cash cow for American health and insurance corporations is a prime example, no shame at all, lack moral and human empathy the lot of them,. UK austerity was and still is a con. 

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

No emergency happening in the north of England due to localise flooding according the Boris the clown..  He does not give a feck about ordinary people, views them as peasants..

7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Like all Tories, if it's making a fast buck for them then like cockroaches they are all over it, The NHS cash cow for American health and insurance corporations is a prime example, no shame at all, lack moral and human empathy the lot of them,. UK austerity was and still is a con. 

Making the poor poorer, through choice. There's your tory party.

Trapper John McIntyre
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So the gobshite Patrick Harvie backs out of his last promise made only about a week ago?

No doubt he wont't be allowed to change his mind again.

maroonlegions

Why is the BBC giving AIR time to KNOWN liars , homophobic and racist Tory witches .

Farage..Boris the clown.

Just seen that Tory witch on  BBC Reporting Scotland being interviewed, the one that openly said  benefit claimants should be put down..    

Edited by maroonlegions

Malinga the Swinga
26 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

So the gobshite Patrick Harvie backs out of his last promise made only about a week ago?

No doubt he wont't be allowed to change his mind again.

Not sure but did Patrick Harvie stand down a political party from 317 seats, take out a full paper advert begging his friend Boris to go into a partnership, and suck the cock of Donald Trump?

I am no lover of Harvie or his politics but to compare him with the weasel ***** that is Farage is a step to far.

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Making the poor poorer, through choice. There's your tory party.

The rich get richer & the poor get poorer, that's what you get with a tory government.

What amazes me is that the above statement is widely known, yet people still vote for the tories when they know what they are going to get.

Defies logic if I'm honest, but hey ho there is nothing stranger than people.

11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The rich get richer & the poor get poorer, that's what you get with a tory government.

What amazes me is that the above statement is widely known, yet people still vote for the tories when they know what they are going to get.

Defies logic if I'm honest, but hey ho there is nothing stranger than people.

Labour party in recent years have been pathetic and people simply do not trust them - myself included. Still would rather boil in a bath full of piss before tory and thankfully most of my country feel the same. 

If Boris wore a swastika and got caught with his knob in a sheep theres some posters on here would try to put a positive spin on it. 

None so blind...

maroonlegions
49 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Labour party in recent years have been pathetic and people simply do not trust them - myself included. Still would rather boil in a bath full of piss before tory and thankfully most of my country feel the same. 

Fecking hell, you have the utter nerve to use the weapon trust to attack Labour, You also must have been on holiday on fecking Mars the for the last  ten years  of this Government's Austerity social cleansing of the poor and those in work poverty.

Hopefully you will boil in a bath of Tory piss and thankfully the UK public will see through this Tory gangsters cons.

Shiting it that Corbyn could very well be in number ten, good.

Now speaking of liars and serial liars look no further than Boris and the Tory and look closer to home mate.

The below meme speaks so loud of a organised shittite fest by the hard right, doing anything they can to help the real liars and crooks  stay in number 10. 

THis was no MISTAKE as the BBC claimed, they are LIARS serving LIARS that serve not the people but themselves.   

Pay close attention to the words "SPECIALLY ORDERED FROM THE LIBRARY" in the meme below.

75576613_2484210491695808_7626323679453904896_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Fecking hell, you have the utter nerve to use the weapon trust to attack Labour, You also must have been on holiday on fecking Mars the for the last  ten years  of this Government's Austerity social cleansing of the poor and those in work poverty.

Hopefully you will boil in a bath of Tory piss and thankfully the UK public will see through this Tory gangsters cons.

Now speaking of liars and serial liars look no further than Boris and the Tory and look closer to home mate.

The below meme speaks so loud of a organised shittite fest by the hard right, doing anything they can to help the real liars and crooks in power. 

THis was no MISTAKE as the BBC claimed, they are LIARS serving LIARS that serve not the people but themselves.   

Pay close attention to the words "SPECIALLY ORDERED FROM THE LIBRARY" in the meme below.

Calm Yerself down ya lunatic. I meant I would rather boil in a bath full of piss before voting for the tories. If it was a straight choice between them and labour then it would be labour everytime. 

Thankfully I have the choice to vote SNP..hopefully a vote for independence in the future. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

This is where I’m at but I’m not voting for Labour either. Corbyn is a ***** and can sod off

The Real Maroonblood
41 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The below meme speaks so loud of a organised shittite fest by the hard right, doing anything they can to help the real liars and crooks  stay in number 10. 

You should read the post properly.

33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This is where I’m at but I’m not voting for Labour either. Corbyn is a ***** and can sod off

Me too. Would sooner drink my own wee wee than vote Tory but have no time for Corbyn and his band of Trots either. Swinson is a shrieky lightweight. I could well end up following your lead and voting for the greens. I'm getting a new MP soon anyway because the current incumbent, Ed Vaisey (Wantage & Didcot) is standing down. A coat stand in a blue rosette would win here.

That said, the Lib Dems won 31 Wards out of 38 at this year's Council Elections, close to cleaning the Tories out. It's a strongly remain area.

The shitest electoral choices in my lifetime (born '67) by a country mile.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Trapper John McIntyre

If you want to nobble the Nats, it'll take only 12,000 tactical votes: 20 seats for grabs. Couldn't happen to a nastier bunch of rogues.

1 minute ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

If you want to nobble the Nats, it'll take only 12,000 tactical votes: 20 seats for grabs. Couldn't happen to a nastier bunch of rogues.

Another “Scotland is shite unless we are being lorded over by Weatminster” type post IMO. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Me too. Would sooner drink my own wee wee than vote Tory but have no time for Corbyn and his band of Trots either. Swinson is a shrieky lightweight. I could well end up following your lead and voting for the greens. I'm getting a new MP soon anyway because the current incumbent, Ed Vaisey (Wantage & Didcot) is standing down. A coat stand in a blue rosette would win here.

That said, the Lib Dems won 31 Wards out of 38 at this year's Council Elections, close to cleaning the Tories out. It's a strongly remain area.

The shitest electoral choices in my lifetime (born '67) by a country mile.

Like I said, at least the Greens are concerned with the number 1 issue we’ve got.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Think most people on here no I am no lover of the SNP but they are nothing compared to the shithawks that are the Tory and Brexit gangbangers.

30 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Like I said, at least the Greens are concerned with the number 1 issue we’ve got.

I wouldn't expect them to add to their solitary seat but if they take a chunk of the popular vote nationally it might make the mainstream parties sit up and take notice and take the issues they're passionate about a bit more seriously. They're popular with the young!

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

If Boris wore a swastika and got caught with his knob in a sheep theres some posters on here would try to put a positive spin on it. 

None so blind...

What? He’s done it again?

4 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

No offence meant, but can you speak for yourself without relying on the thinking of propaganda? 

Its truly tedious to see threads littered with copy and paste propoganda memes and soundbites from biased sources as some form of gospel.  One of the worst is on the past couple of pages.

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Similar to Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Nationalism. 

Whatever happens, people vote for them. 

It's how it is now. 

Or replace Nicola with her predecessor... 🤔

10 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Why is the BBC giving AIR time to KNOWN liars , homophobic and racist Tory witches .

Farage..Boris the clown.

Just seen that Tory witch on  BBC Reporting Scotland being interviewed, the one that openly said  benefit claimants should be put down..    

If the people down south vote for Boris and Farage, well that's up to them. Scotland voted No in 2014 and until we rectify that, we deserve everything that comes our way. The SNP should step aside at Holyrood and let it happen with bells and ribbons. 

Scotland!? Or not!

As for the BBC. They were right to cover up the embarrassment of Boris to the world, but if that was JC it would be number one on their news list. And this comes only days after the Tories doctored the Keir Starmer interview.

8 hours ago, frankblack said:

Its truly tedious to see threads littered with copy and paste propoganda memes and soundbites from biased sources as some form of gospel.  One of the worst is on the past couple of pages.

It must really bother you when people post them, then discuss the reality of them, unfettered by blinkered, biased thinking, as has been done on the past couple of pages.

9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

No offence meant, but can you speak for yourself without relying on the thinking of propaganda? 

So challenge it's content?

9 hours ago, frankblack said:

:vrwow: Or these. What about these? These OK though?

9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Yes, I agree. 

Individuals saying their piece, is what a democracy is about. Just relaying a message from someone else, unfiltered, seems a waste. IMO

Suck it up petal. Theres more in the post!

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

:vrwow: Or these. What about these? These OK though?

Aww man, you've gotten out in front of him. I was waiting for the inevitable emoticon fest of a response to my reply. :lol:

Oh well, at least everyone's already keenly aware of the hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Aww man, you've gotten out in front of him. I was waiting for the inevitable emoticon fest of a response to my reply. :lol:

Oh well, at least everyone's already keenly aware of the hypocrisy.

😎

Farage stated on LBC yesterday he would not be refunding any of the candidates who paid £100 to run and who have now had their legs taken out from under them by his decision not to stand candidates against strong Tory constituencies.

And it's not just that money. As one such candidate stated, "I employed a full time campaign coordinator last week on a 2 month contract which has cost me thousands. I also have an outbuilding FULL of Brexit Party leaflets and signs ready for next weeks launch. Nigel owes me over TEN GRAND."

Has there ever been a bigger shyster in the history of British politics?

Said Farage, "Of course [we're] not [going to refund them]. We're a political party set up to deliver a proper Brexit. We have reset the political agenda this year in the most astonishing way." Eddie Mair replied, "Well, it is astonishing, isn't it? Last week, you took their money and, last week, you said they would stand for your party and this week you changed your mind?"

Unreal.

jambos are go!
16 hours ago, Justin Z said:

She's always been 100% clear that Scotland ought to be able to make its own decision on Brexit, and since the Westminster has not respected the Sewel convention and sovereignty of the Scottish populace and parliament, the only way for Scotland to make that decision is to be independent. You are right about her statement; I take issue with the claim it is "sleight of hand".

Why!!

6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

There ye go snowflakes...

291850E4-42F1-46FF-B584-47EE1BCE82B1.jpeg

I know Scotland is different. So fair enough if you support Independence and argue re Scotland's place in EU.

But the people saying they won't vote Labour because of Corbyn you are supporting all this. 

Brighton Jambo
13 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

None so blind...

And if the same happened to Nicola Sturgeon there would be some on here who would do the exact same.  

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

And if the same happened to Nicola Sturgeon there would be some on here who would do the exact same.  

I don't get that vibe from enough to amount to "some" (maybe just one) considering how much people have cooled on Alex Salmond, who as I understand it was quite the cult figure once.

18 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I know Scotland is different. So fair enough if you support Independence and argue re Scotland's place in EU.

But the people saying they won't vote Labour because of Corbyn you are supporting all this. 

Never support tories. EVER.

Labour could and should be a moderate left voice of reason but Corbyn has dug his own grave with his wishy washy "will he wont he" approach. Its a real shame. And in any case, Labour in Scotland are just a joke. 

Currently, theres only 1 show in town in Scotland but that should change for the better after Indy IMO.

Anyway, thats got heehaw to do with my lovely picture I posted.

8 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Perhaps but she doesnt kill pensioners, homeless ex-servicemen, disabled, sick or the poor so I dont get your point.

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

It must really bother you when people post them, then discuss the reality of them, unfettered by blinkered, biased thinking, as has been done on the past couple of pages.

No it is lazy and tedious posting by one maroon poster in particular and spams the thread.