Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

In the Ross game SN had to go off at HT and unlike him he was fairly anonymous in the 1st half.

In the Rangers game we had 5/6 out and played well which I think may have led to the same team against Livi.

Unfortunately we lost another 3 players meaning further changes in personnel/formation against a stuffy team playing on their own artificial surface.  I think we should give these supposedly lesser more respect than our fans do.  There are no easy games these days.

What about the line ups in the last 38 games. This is not a ten game bad run, we’re talking about a year of this. 

All I want to see is half decent performances and a will to win. We see it every time CL is under pressure then it disappears and the hope fades again. Really CLs management stint can be summed up as false dawns. 

You can apply whatever logic you want but having to sit through 30 games of utter pish and getting 8 decent ones is soul destroying.

I don’t hate Levein I’m just frustrated watching his teams look clueless. I’d be delighted if he turned it round, I don’t give a shit who is in the dug out or on the pitch so long as the 11 men in maroon jerseys are giving it their all and trying to win games of football. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

No one would.. imagine we started Scott Robinson up front.

He still only about 19 for a start. 

It looks like the fairly convivial nature of postings from earlier has once again been replaced by the foot stamping tantrums of Levein haters that we have sadly become so used to.

It's a real shame.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

It looks like the fairly convivial nature of postings from earlier has once again been replaced by the foot stamping tantrums of Levein haters that we have sadly become so used to.

It's a real shame.

Levein haters 😆 maybe we just hate getting pumped by diddy teams whilst this clueless nut sack plods on thinking hes Jose Mourinho.. should be pushing trolleys in ASDA.. clueless

Edited by kingantti1874

35 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I didn't say he would still be at Peterborough.

You made that bit up.

Given that I was replying to a poster who claimed that Walker was a failure at Peterborough can I respectfully say that it is YOU who is making things up. 

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

for **** sake.. now it’s ok to be dominated at home by teams worth a fraction of the teams we put on the pitch.. even with the injuries..does that not just highlight how badly levein has spent our money!! 

newsflash - CRAIG LEVEIN IS ****ING CLUELESS!! simple as ****ing that.. No other reason.. manager and coaches are crap 

I don't know if you are aware but money does not always buy you success eg Leicester City.

Grow up.

9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What about the line ups in the last 38 games. This is not a ten game bad run, we’re talking about a year of this. 

All I want to see is half decent performances and a will to win. We see it every time CL is under pressure then it disappears and the hope fades again. Really CLs management stint can be summed up as false dawns. 

You can apply whatever logic you want but having to sit through 30 games of utter pish and getting 8 decent ones is soul destroying.

I don’t hate Levein I’m just frustrated watching his teams look clueless. I’d be delighted if he turned it round, I don’t give a shit who is in the dug out or on the pitch so long as the 11 men in maroon jerseys are giving it their all and trying to win games of football. 

And we're talking about a year of injuries to our key players

9 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

It's a real shame.

I take it you're retired mate, since you're on here to see the change in moods throughout the day. 

No found any hobbies or that?

Get a dug?

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

And we're talking about a year of injuries to our key players

So what your saying is for as long as we have injuries we’ve to accept bottom of the league. We have walker on the bench tonight no sign of the rest of them at what point does this end?

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

So what your saying is for as long as we have injuries we’ve to accept bottom of the league. We have walker on the bench tonight no sign of the rest of them at what point does this end?

a) We're not bottom of the league (I hope that's not tempting fate)

b) Walker on the bench is surelly good news. 

c) It will end when players are fit.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I don't know if you are aware but money does not always buy you success eg Leicester City.

Grow up.

Or we are underachieving massively becuase the manager is a clueless failure who doesn’t have a clue how to motivate, organise or inspire his team of average signings

kingantti1874
Just now, Spoleto said:

a) We're not bottom of the league (I hope that's not tempting fate)

b) Walker on the bench is surelly good news. 

c) It will end when players are fit.

When levein is Inevitably sacked are you going to go back into hibernation for decade?

annushorribilis III
8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Grow up.

That wasn't his point and you know it. 

Getting bossed at home by Ross County after a piss poor LC "campaign" is still being excused by injuries & deflection. 

The only "success" we're looking for is a football team that looks like it can win a football game against the most mediocre opposition. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I'm talking about the last year and we're not botton atm at least.

Is that what you want?

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

That wasn't his point and you know it. 

Getting bossed at home by Ross County after a piss poor LC "campaign" is still being excused by injuries & deflection. 

The only "success" we're looking for is a football team that looks like it can win a football game against the most mediocre opposition. 

Is that the piss poor LC Campaign which sees us in the Semi Final?

I'm sure that Aberdeen fans would love our piss poor LC campaign.

14 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Is that what you want?

FFS you fine we’ll know he doesn’t want that. We are all Hearts fans Al, but unlike you, we don’t candy coat things and avoid the issues. The team are really poor and our management and coaching team are massively underachieving...

18 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Is that what you want?

Can you actually read!

Craig Levein on the radio the now. 

He says Walker is ahead of Naismith, he's done more training...

Naismith must be absolutely foooooked. 

Broken bones v's what? 

Edited by Robert Lazar

31 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Is that the piss poor LC Campaign which sees us in the Semi Final?

I'm sure that Aberdeen fans would love our piss poor LC campaign.

Championing a semi final berth. 

So hibs......

Governor Tarkin
53 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Given that I was replying to a poster who claimed that Walker was a failure at Peterborough can I respectfully say that it is YOU who is making things up. 

Meh.

Wind your neck in, love.

It's not my fault you were too quick on the draw.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, ollie2004 said:

Surely he must go if we lose tonight!

He has to but he won't. 

Surely there cant be a single hearts fan in here defending this idiot after tonight if we lose. 

Please for godsake open your eyes budge and empty this clueless clown before he does anymore damage to the club. And not just to the cosy we director of football seat out the club completely. 

The Hogfather

It's ok folks, Ann Budge doesn't give two ****s about how we perform on the park. She's more important than you, after all.

Stuart McNeill

"It’s getting crazy. It used to be you’d get to November before anything happened to managers. Then it was October. Now, if you lose a pre-season game people lose their s***.

Can we hope he's getting the sack on Monday, we will be into November!

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

"It’s getting crazy. It used to be you’d get to November before anything happened to managers. Then it was October. Now, if you lose a pre-season game people lose their s***.

Can we hope he's getting the sack on Monday, we will be into November!

Utter cheek of him to say that back then and look at us now. Even further down the hole. 

Levein and fellow coaching staff, you are the weakest links GTF 

Pishy wishy coaching. GTF

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

It's ok folks, Ann Budge doesn't give two ****s about how we perform on the park. She's more important than you, after all.

She can leave OUR club asap 

Ann Budge get yer heid ootae the sand hen and get this pishy wishy management tae feck. Disgrace that fans are piling in millions and we’re sitting bottom of the league. Regardless Of injuries it’s a disgrace. 

stirlingshirejambo

First game I’ve missed this year

watching in a pub in Tenerife and wishing this was finished so Tod Stewart tribute band would come on

this is brutal 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Come on then fanboys, let’s be having you

Still time to get an equalizer mate. An away draw will keep them happy clapping for months to come. 

Idiots. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

GTF Levein and take Budge with you. 

That’s it am not going back till Craig leaves. Worst Hearts team in decades. 

8 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Ann Budge get yer heid ootae the sand hen and get this pishy wishy management tae feck. Disgrace that fans are piling in millions and we’re sitting bottom of the league. Regardless Of injuries it’s a disgrace. 

9 million quid bottom of the league 

no youngsters coming through

5 year plan

budge go now too 

Nut, i'm not having any of it, we're missing our best players, Levein know's what he's doing. 

Come on Spoleto, we need you to bring the troups together. Onwards and upwards. 

• davemclaren locked this topic