• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Captain Canada

I believe his record this calendar year has yielded a lower points per game average than during Cathro's stint. 

What other club anywhere in the world would allow this to rumble on? We've played every team in the league and are joint bottom despite having the 4th biggest budget. 

Levein wanted the kudos of being a Director - He should now take the gentlemanly route out and resign with no compensation. 

MacPhee, Daly, Foxy and Gallacher should all be fired in the morning.

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Has he gone yet?

Spamming refresh on here awaiting the Levein sacked thread. 

Should probably just go to sleep to be honest. More likely to happen in my dreams. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Spamming refresh on here awaiting the Levein sacked thread. 

Should probably just go to sleep to be honest. More likely to happen in my dreams. 

I'm shagging Kate Winslet tonight*

*more chance of that happening than Levein going.

6 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Has he gone yet?

He wont go as he knows he’s finished in football after this and has no money as he’s gambled it all 

9 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I believe his record this calendar year has yielded a lower points per game average than during Cathro's stint. 

What other club anywhere in the world would allow this to rumble on? We've played every team in the league and are joint bottom despite having the 4th biggest budget. 

Bang on. 

Arguably 3rd biggest given benefactor dosh as well. 

7 minutes ago, Coco said:

Levein wanted the kudos of being a Director - He should now take the gentlemanly route out and resign with no compensation. 

Yes but he has to be a gentleman and not a selfish so and so who thinks only of himself and his salary.

I can’t believe he’s just said he’s frustrated at how inconsistent we are. That is absolute *****. If there’s one thing we are it’s consistent. Consistently dreadful.

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

He’s not resigning and he thinks he can turn this round. Just totally unbelievable mindset. 

Even the pieman would’ve handed him his arse long ago.

15 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He did. 

Cathro. 

Ah, I yearn for the Cathro glory days...... 

It's tragic that Levein remains.

Craig Levein said he needed 6 weeks to turn things around about 6 weeks ago. It ain’t happened so how much longer does he want. The guy should have been bolted after the Cathro debacle albeit he would be better than having Levein. #LeveinOut 

He cancelled the players trip to Berlin after the 5-0 at Livi and promised we’d never see a performance like it again.........

If Levein said the sky was blue I’d go outside and check. 

The Apprentice

Hearts manager Craig Levein admits that he's troubled by Hearts' form and position in the table but is adamant that they can still turn it around.

“I’m concerned about the inconsistency," he says. "Of course I’m worried. I’m not going to stand here and say that I’m not worried. We need to dig deep and get ourselves up the table as quickly as possible. I mean, the change can happen with just one victory and that’s what we need to search for.

“I still believe in the players. They lack confidence in themselves at this moment but I still believe that we’re more than capable of turning it around.”

What a complete pile of rubbish. It’s the same old shite spouted after every game like this. He has to see that he is a major part of the current problem and IMO the players look like they are desperate for a new voice. We just look so stale with the life completely sucked out of us when we step out on the pitch. 

8 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

Craig Levein said he needed 6 weeks to turn things around about 6 weeks ago. It ain’t happened so how much longer does he want. The guy should have been bolted after the Cathro debacle albeit he would be better than having Levein. #LeveinOut 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

When did he say that?

This is perhaps too tricky for you but, SIX weeks ago sounds about right.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

This is perhaps too tricky for you but, SIX weeks ago sounds about right.

Where’s the quote?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
36 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He did. 

Cathro. 

I would rather have seen what Cathro could have done with these two years than go through what we have. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Can you explain why you think that?

It shouldn't need explaining

Where’s the quote?

Right above the post I made to you, two minutes ago.

Stuart McNeill

Where’s the quote?

“I’ve been in this situation before and I’m confident that things will turn round and in six weeks’ time we’ll be speaking about a different situation altogether. I don’t look at it at the moment and say I can’t see it happening for us. I feel there’s more to come from this group of players. My job at the moment is to help them through this period where they’re obviously a bit anxious and lacking in confidence.

“I’m not relaxed about it, obviously, but I’m confident that it’s not a situation that’s insurmountable in any way, shape or form. Eventually, if things aren’t going well and I’m not capable of turning things around, then I won’t be at the club. But that isn’t the situation at the moment.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/hearts-manager-craig-levein-im-not-burying-my-head-sand-and-i-believe-i-can-turn-club-around-641848%3famp

15 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

It’s alright, nothing to see here sweep sweep. His faithful master will give him another 6 weeks 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Hearts manager Craig Levein admits that he's troubled by Hearts' form and position in the table but is adamant that they can still turn it around.

“I’m concerned about the inconsistency," he says. "Of course I’m worried. I’m not going to stand here and say that I’m not worried. We need to dig deep and get ourselves up the table as quickly as possible. I mean, the change can happen with just one victory and that’s what we need to search for.

“I still believe in the players. They lack confidence in themselves at this moment but I still believe that we’re more than capable of turning it around.”

What a complete pile of rubbish. It’s the same old shite spouted after every game like this. He has to see that he is a major part of the current problem and IMO the players look like they are desperate for a new voice. We just look so stale with the life completely sucked out of us when we step out on the pitch. 

I can’t listen to his interviews, he talks so much nonsense I think he actually believes that, Budge certainly does.

14 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

He cancelled the players trip to Berlin after the 5-0 at Livi and promised we’d never see a performance like it again.........

If Levein said the sky was blue I’d go outside and check. 

If  he said tomorrow was Thursday I’d call him a liar. 
absolute prune. Can’t stand the sight of him never mind the sound of him. He makes me want to vomit

Edited by 1971fozzy

Lord Beni of Gorgie
46 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He did. 

Cathro. 

He didn't. Over ruled by Budge and the board 

The Apprentice
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I can’t listen to his interviews, he talks so much nonsense I think he actually believes that, Budge certainly does.

Maybe I’m expecting too much from the BBC but you’d think the guys asking the questions would actually pull him up on some of these comments! He’s been saying the same thing for months and no one has put the cold hard facts in front of him regarding our form.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Aye, If you're clueless. Or a troll.

Don't give him the steam off your pish.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Don't give him the steam off your pish.

He's clearly full of pish..

annushorribilis III
10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Aye, If you're clueless. Or a troll.

Ignore him , bud. Plain & simple trolling to get a bite. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

He's clearly full of pish..

He's best ignored. Something doesn't add up. Been a member for donkey's years and only becomes active to defend a manager that has us sitting joint bottom.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

Ignore him , bud. Plain & simple trolling to get a bite. 

Oh, I know. I've had a bong, and apart from the JTs all is good.all's good. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He's best ignored. Something doesn't add up. Been a member for donkey's years and only becomes active to defend a manager that has us sitting joint bottom.

Guy has just said the opposite on another thread. 

Some people are incredibly loyal. 

annushorribilis III
Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Been absent since kick off time and resumes his  trolling pish shortly after the game ends. 

19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Clearly.  :lol: 

Honestly, why does this place put up with this clown. It’s trolling of the highest order. 

3 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Been absent since kick off time and resumes his  trolling pish shortly after the game ends. 

Try looking at other threads and engage your brain.

• davemclaren locked this topic