Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

18 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Boring! More deflection tactics from someone who has had more than enough to say on this thread but can’t answer when being asked a direct question.

You may find this helpful in your quest and was not really difficult to decipher if you look in the right place.

Always remember schizophrenia is a friend to you from both of me.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

29 minutes ago, Boab said:

Levein also said today that apart from the top two, the rest are bunching together.

Looking at the table, he has a different view from me on what constitutes bunching.

And that Hearts are only 8 points from 4th. Absolutely delusional, drowning man clutching at straws. He just doesn't get it that it is not just the league position it is his style of football. 

Edited by Class of 75

10 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

You may find this helpful in your quest and was not really difficult to decipher if you look in the right place.

Always remember schizophrenia is a friend to you from both of me.

I’m obviously having a slow day. WTF are you on about?

Could we leave Robbo out of this.

Not sure what he said and to whom but what does it matter? Diplomacy, friendship...none of this horrible farce is his doing.  

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

It is indeed.

Thankfully it looks like we'll soon see players coming back from injuries and we can all hopefully look forward to a positive change of fortune. 

I doubt it with that imposter picking the team.

38 minutes ago, Boab said:

Levein also said today that apart from the top two, the rest are bunching together.

Looking at the table, he has a different view from me on what constitutes bunching.

Does he think we're all one dimensional thinkers? Every time we play a league match - no matter our result - there are still five other ties going on in which at least five teams are going to gain at least a point. 

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Or in fact because they are genuine Hearts fans who have the capacity to think for themselves?

No. Over 90% in the JKB poll wants him gone. I think I prefer their opinion as genuine Hearts fans rather than the Usual Trolling Suspects

55 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's quite amazing that you're always there to police them

How does that work?

It’s Very simple. Instead of spending all day as is the norm for the usual Levein supporting excuse makers. You stop what you are doing every few hours, read the drivel from the Levein happy clappers and then formulate your answer. Simples!

51 minutes ago, martoon said:

Not sure what he said and to whom but what does it matter? Diplomacy, friendship...none of this horrible farce is his doing.  

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Prof said:

It’s Very simple. Instead of spending all day as is the norm for the usual Levein supporting excuse makers. You stop what you are doing every few hours, read the drivel from the Levein happy clappers and then formulate your answer. Simples!

And you don't think that's what everybody else does?

Oh no, of course, some are paid by the club to toll all day.

Is that right?

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Levein actually sounds deranged now. The only bunching is at the bottom of the league, where we are.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
58 minutes ago, martoon said:

Nah, you cant just leave out the shit that doesn't suit your side of the argument. I have splinters on my arse @sadj, constantly reminds me, Switzerland for me.

Robbo is in favour, Gary Mackay and Michael Stewart are not

1 hour ago, Boab said:

he has a different view from me on what constitutes bunching.

🤷‍♂️

9218BE25-1C6D-4B92-B8EB-7DA1758BD806.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Nah, you cant just leave out the shit that doesn't suit your side of the argument. I have splinters on my arse @sadj, constantly reminds me, Switzerland for me.

Robbo is in favour, Gary Mackay and Michael Stewart are not

😂😂 How was the holiday?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, sadj said:

😂😂 How was the holiday?

Excellent,  hardly ever got a seat, full on. Bit cooler Balmedie Beach than Daytona Beach though

🆒

2 hours ago, Prof said:

No. Over 90% in the JKB poll wants him gone. I think I prefer their opinion as genuine Hearts fans rather than the Usual Trolling Suspects

Tbf I want Levein gone and voted that way but I'm not losing sleep over it, its not going to happen until the injured players get a run in the team. Budge will give him till after Christmas imo, I'd sack him straight away but I just can't see it happening. I won't stop going to games but its not that fun anymore. 

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’m obviously having a slow day. WTF are you on about?

Interesting that a Hearts fan would choose a username for a place described as:

‘Italy’s Green Heart’

8 minutes ago, clark963 said:

Tbf I want Levein gone and voted that way but I'm not losing sleep over it, its not going to happen until the injured players get a run in the team. Budge will give him till after Christmas imo, I'd sack him straight away but I just can't see it happening. I won't stop going to games but its not that fun anymore. 

I’m resigned to him being here until the season end. Who knows what state we’ll be in. Hopefully challenging for Europe but nothing in the last year suggests that’s likely. 

I’m almost so browbeaten I’d just take a couple of one-twos between our players to give me a small degree of comfort that we actually know it’s football we’re playing!

40 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Excellent,  hardly ever got a seat, full on. Bit cooler Balmedie Beach than Daytona Beach though

🆒

Haha , long as you and family had a good one. Balmedie Beach just now i don’t even want to think about its -3 out here today , god knows how cold that water would be 🤯 

11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’m resigned to him being here until the season end. Who knows what state we’ll be in. Hopefully challenging for Europe but nothing in the last year suggests that’s likely. 

I’m almost so browbeaten I’d just take a couple of one-twos between our players to give me a small degree of comfort that we actually know it’s football we’re playing!

Did you miss Clares back flick to set up Uche on Saturday?

I know, one swallow does not make a Summer but I think CL is right, there are small signs of improvement over the last couple of games and that will surely only improve as players come back from injury.

17 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

‘Italy’s Green Heart’

Do you think that's interesting? Takes all sorts I suppose.

25 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

‘Italy’s Green Heart’

Indeed.  

Most odd, isn’t it?

:greggy:

3 hours ago, Prof said:

Ah, you've been caught out and now trying furiously to cover up.

What do you imagine others do?

You just make up fiction re folk who have a different view from you.

It's called playing the man and not the ball.

The thread is about the manager.

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I know, one swallow does not make a Summer but I think CL is right, there are small signs of improvement over the last couple of games and that will surely only improve as players come back from injury.

Lets be honest after Kilmarnock at home it really couldn’t get any worse. 

3 hours ago, Prof said:

Jkb poll represents about 6-7% of usual home support number. Not saying it’s not indicative of total supports feelings but jkb poll on its own is not reflective of total hearts support. 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Ah, you've been caught out and now trying furiously to cover up.

What do you imagine others do?

You just make up fiction re folk who have a different view from you.

It's called playing the man and not the ball.

The thread is about the manager.

Not true as you well know. My posts have been consistently anti Levein , because he’s useless. Let’s see you report me for that post.

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

signs of improvement? According to you he’s been great. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Jkb poll represents about 6-7% of usual home support number. Not saying it’s not indicative of total supports feelings but jkb poll on its own is not reflective of total hearts support. 

Maybe but you would have to be blind to not see the many empty seats usually occupied by season ticket holders or deaf not to hear the abuse directed at our manager this season.

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Maybe but you would have to be blind to not see the many empty seats usually occupied by season ticket holders or deaf not to hear the abuse directed at our manager this season.

Especially from the spectacle wearing young scamp who called him a shitey speccy arsehole against Killie... education standards have really slipped in recent times😀

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Especially from the spectacle wearing young scamp who called him a shitey speccy arsehole against Killie... education standards have really slipped in recent times😀

Can’t say I agree with the abuse but it’s noticeable that there are far more stewards next to the dugout towards the end of home games than before. AB also had the directors box moved, reportedly because of verbal abuse. Frankly its deplorable the negative effect Levein has had on the club and the supporters morale.

8 minutes ago, Prof said:

Not true as you well know. My posts have been consistently anti Levein , because he’s useless. Let’s see you report me for that post.

Are you losing the place? No one is questioning your consistent drivel and bias re the manager.

My post was about you inferring that people were on here day and night (and yet somehow you're always here to answer them).  You made that up for dramatic effect, didn't you?

PS  why should I report you?  Is that meant to be some sneaky accusation?

Are you losing the place? No one is questioning your consistent drivel and bias re the manager.

My post was about you inferring that people were on here day and night (and yet somehow you're always here to answer them).  You made that up for dramatic effect, didn't you?

Sorry I forgot we are doing really well under Levein and making a great challenge in the league.

1 minute ago, Prof said:

Sorry I forgot we are doing really well under Levein and making a great challenge in the league.

lIs that you running away from  the question?

Fair play to this Spoleto chap he has folk tied in knots 🤣

Needs emptied sharpish tho, hilarity aside

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

‘Italy’s Green Heart’

It’s fair to say he’s been sussed. He obviously can’t come up with a believable story as to how he came by that username. 

36 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'll take that as a definite YES

Meanwhile back to the subject. Don’t you agree that Levein has a track record of failure 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

signs of improvement? According to you he’s been great. 

Really? Where and when did I say he had been "great"?

I've certainly said that he doesn't deserve the abuse that has been thrown at him by our "supporters" and I don't think anyone can disagree that he has been one our better players in the last two games.

10 minutes ago, Prof said:

Meanwhile back to the subject. Don’t you agree that Levein has a track record of failure 

Yes,

Every manager has a record of fialure until they win something, I suppose.

Do you agree

1. He has had a rough ride with injuries?

2 We were top of the league before they truly kicked in?

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

its you that post constant drivel Al, and you don’t even go to the fecking games. 

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

its you that post constant drivel Al, and you don’t even go to the fecking games. 

That would explain a lot.

7 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Where did you get that idea?

I am a ST holder, shareholder, FoH contributor and Youth Development contributor.

Edited by JamboAl

Where did you get that idea?

I am a ST holder, shareholder, FoH contributor and Youth Development contributor.

Do you think we will make the top 4 this season Al?? 

Thats what we budget for and according to our lying owner is the minimum expectation which we have failed to meet every season so far. We are massively underachieving and if we do lose tomorrow I for one hope that’s the last time I see Levein in a Hearts dugout. 

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Do you think we will make the top 4 this season Al?? 

Thats what we budget for and according to our lying owner is the minimum expectation which we have failed to meet every season so far. We are massively underachieving and if we do lose tomorrow I for one hope that’s the last time I see Levein in a Hearts dugout. 

IMO regardless of tomorrows result Levein will be in charge for the semi final.

Just now, Rudy T said:

IMO regardless of tomorrows result Levein will be in charge for the semi final.

You are probably correct but I can but hope. 

(Not wanting us to lose by the way just desperate to see him gone) 👍🏻

• davemclaren locked this topic