Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s it am not going back till Craig leaves. Worst Hearts team in decades. 

Said the same thing mid last season, not been back since and won’t be until that fud is gone.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 minute ago, NB GIN said:

9 million quid bottom of the league 

no youngsters coming through

5 year plan

budge go now too 

Exactly.

We’re being lied to.

2 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

9 million quid bottom of the league 

no youngsters coming through

5 year plan

budge go now too 

yep. She can beat it as well. Bloody disgrace she’s sat and watched this unfold. Thanks for the beginning but what a complete clusterfek she has made of it.

Hello, Hello, we are... absolute shite. 

Been saying it for over a year and i suspect that many PHM have been banned for it. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

Been saying it for over a year and i suspect that many PHM have been banned for it. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

Agree. I started calling out Levein about 18 months ago. Sorry to say but he’s showing himself to be a complete *****

SomethingAboutObua

Another season written off, is that 3 in a row?  Genuinely think Budge is still working with  the fact we won the Championship at a canter and then got into Europe (and papped our by whatever diddy league team it was) and so her masterminding of winning a 10 team league with 2 promotion spots means she knows what’s best for everything Hearts. 

Who would we even get to replace Levein?  

Edited by SomethingAboutObua

All roads lead to Gorgie

Only off the bottom of the table on goal difference. The time to remove him is now! 

Just now, jambo3tevie said:

He has to walk now.

Walk? 

He needs kicked firmly in the baws all the way down Gorgie Road. 

Natural born loser. 

He has to do the decent thing and walk or we are in danger of becoming detached at the bottom. Clubs with a fraction of our support and resources doing a lot better. This cannot continue 

One win in eighteen league games. For the love of God please Craig Levein go now, this simply cannot go on.

It's a disgrace we've allowed things to continue like this for so long. 

Levein must leave the club completely. 

Good chance we're facing relegation or play offs if he doesn't go.  Absolutely appalling,  no idea how any fan could continue to think this is ok.

Ronald Villiers

I wonder if he saw any positives tonight.  Get out now ya clown.  Just when you think things couldn't get any worse.  Some crunch game we have next at Tynie.  

11 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

Absolutely disgusting. 

Those words don't fit the tune. 

Good lyrics though. 

I've been calling for levein to walk for best part of a year, probably longer if honest, but I hate that he has allowed to get this bad. He is destroying all positive things about himself at this club. 

PaulHartley10

I used to quite like Levein but I can't stand the man and his lies anymore. He could get us to two finals and a 4th place finish and I'd still want him gone. 

There is no redemption...just **** off. 

kingantti1874

Levein, McPhee, Fox, Daly can all get to absolute ****.. Budge as well if she won’t do it.. they DISGUST me .. Losers.

Give Locke the Semi..

Injuries or not our squad is far far better than the results we are getting here and that must lie at the managers door 

Edited by red

I followed Hearts everywhere in the 70s when we were crap. Tonight was worse, beyond crap, bloody awful, embarrassing and unacceptable. Something needs changing, quick. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

An Honourable Man would walk away.

He has no integrity.

A wage thief.

Halloween tomorrow 

Levein is the biggest guiser in Gorgie , imitating as a football manager.  

The stats tell the story,  

Full round of fixtures -joint  bottom of the league 

1 win in 18 
Disgraceful.

Time for change NOW!!!!

Edited by Scott980612

Why is everyone coming on here and barking like bitches, Levein isn’t going anywhere we have all to just suck it up and hope we eventually turn the corner !

5 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

An Honourable Man would walk away.

He showed clearly in 86 he isn’t an honourable man. He is a leech and self centred

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Thumperbeni said:

Why is everyone coming on here and barking like bitches, Levein isn’t going anywhere we have all to just suck it up and hope we eventually turn the corner !

:rofl:

If anybody now thinks he should stay they’re a complete idiot. It was just nothing tonight. Not individual errors, not unlucky, not bad refereeing decisions and not against the run of play. We were outfought and outplayed in the second half by an utter pile of shite.

You can bang on about injuries all you want and no doubt we’d benefit from some big names coming back but Levein is simply not doing his job. Poor tactics, poor motivation and the inability to change things when they’re not going out way.

I have never seen a Hearts side with such little desire as this bunch. 

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He has no integrity.

A wage thief.

He cares about 1 thing and that’s himself 

Sick of hearing about injuries.  Its the style of play and his apparent inability to motivate the players. Remove him from all areas of the club now

kingantti1874

A few of this threads prominent posters have disappeared up their own arse after that disgraceful  effort

Edited by kingantti1874

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

Budge arse getting burned now! I predict Levein will get emptied in the next few days.

The fact this thread has almost 400 pages tells it’s own story. 

I backed him longer than most but this is now a total piss take. Laughing stock of the league. That’s some achievement considering it includes Hibs. 

GTF

• davemclaren locked this topic