16 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

You want to tuck me in?

16 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Freudian? 

I read that all wrong, double take. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I read that all wrong, double take. 

If he meant it I’m asking A/S/L and “what are you wearing”. 

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Really? That doesn't say much for you.

If ever a Potato was wrong...

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

So in summary, his time isn't up! 

May 2020.

After the SC Win.

:) 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So in summary, his time isn't up! 

Nope. 

Got a LC Final to look forward to (hopefully).

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Really? That doesn't say much for you.

I couldn't care less what you think it says about me.

image.png.9a6fbb882089219054220eb826b655cf.png

Governor Tarkin
24 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Can we get back on topic, please. I want to hear even MORE about Levein out”

Is Levein out?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Is Levein out?

Out, out? 

1bc260f91b58e91c5f9f24fa7d9db5fa.jpeg

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bridge of Djoum

Is Levein out?

You haven’t heard? Stuart Baxter’s in. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

image.png.3f2ee3708a5c9bc38c918b432ee697a7.png

The boys are all injured. 

During the "love train" , Naismith fell down the steps, Walker, Washington, Mulraney, Halkett all piled on top of each other. 

Carnage. 

Governor Tarkin
21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You haven’t heard? Stuart Baxter’s in. 

He's had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

Bridge of Djoum

He's had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

My 1st set of clubs were Lee Trevino “Sombreros”. Best 5 iron I ever had.

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

May 2020.

After the SC Win.

:) 

😄I'm printing the t-shirts as we speak. 

Three more years !

8 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Nope. 

Got a LC Final to look forward to (hopefully).

😂😂😂😂😂😂

aye ok. 

19 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

They are only going to this level to justify why he shouldn't explain things and argu that he mind not just be ag the wid up because he is supportive of levein.  Desperate measures!  If this was any other issue being discussed, they wouldn't be backing him and going to these lengths to do so.  

Sorry, that’s complete pish. I don’t think Levein can turn this around, and disagree with him on this issue. 

But Levein is only looking up and insists reaching third isn’t out of his side’s reach.

He added: “This game feels important. I feel in some ways that we have turned a corner.

“The last two performances have been much better.

“We’ve been much more like us, much more competitive. If we can keep that level of competition and add the quality which is returning then I feel we’ll be back on track pretty quickly.

“We are nine points off third place after a torrid spell but I feel much more positive.”

As much as I admire his positivity I wish he’d just shut up. 

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

But Levein is only looking up and insists reaching third isn’t out of his side’s reach.

He added: “This game feels important. I feel in some ways that we have turned a corner.

“We’ve been much more like us, much more competitive. If we can keep that level of competition and add the quality which is returning then I feel we’ll be back on track pretty quickly.

“We are nine points off third place after a torrid spell but I feel much more positive.”

This is the shit he’s feeding Ann after every game.

And unfortunately she’s falling for it.

10 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

😄I'm printing the t-shirts as we speak. 

Three more years !

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What is he saying that is wrong?

Part of his job is to talk to the press so why is there a need to attack him for doing a basic aspect of his job? What good does that serve?

Edited by Spoleto
replying to wrong poster

16 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I’m resigned to him being here until the season end. Who knows what state we’ll be in. Hopefully challenging for Europe but nothing in the last year suggests that’s likely. 

I’m almost so browbeaten I’d just take a couple of one-twos between our players to give me a small degree of comfort that we actually know it’s football we’re playing!

I've started to focus on the referee and mark their performances out of 10. Walker's on the bench tonight the tide is about to change I sense it in my bones. 

17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Sorry, that’s complete pish. I don’t think Levein can turn this around, and disagree with him on this issue. 

That's some effort your putting in to defend the poster.  Very noble A levein out thread is now mostly about the poster.    

5 minutes ago, clark963 said:

I've started to focus on the referee and mark their performances out of 10. Walker's on the bench tonight the tide is about to change I sense it in my bones. 

What do you make of the referees recent perormances?

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

That's some effort your putting in to defend the poster.  Very noble A levein out thread is now mostly about the poster.    

Sigh... I've not made it about the poster. That's on others.

6 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Ego. 

11 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

What is he saying that is wrong?

Part of his job is to talk to the press so why is there a need to attack him for doing a basic aspect of his job? What good does that serve?

Well to be Frank i disagree with him regarding the Livingston game. He also seems to want to be judged on this season only. 

What do you make of the referees recent perormances?

Clancy vs Rangers scored a 2.5. His linesman on the Wheatfield side had a total mare and was rightly abused for the whole of the second half. Clancy against Aberdeen in the cup was one of the worst performances by a referee I've seen for a while he scored a 0.5 out of 10. He goes to my gym and I was very close to having a word with him during our yoga class bit I refrained. Not been to an away game since Aberdeen at the start of the season so couldnt comment on the weeknd. 

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Sigh... I've not made it about the poster. That's on others.

So we can forget talking about him being genuine or not a d go back to discussing levein?  Deal?  

It so bad just now that hibs are so bad we should be having a ball laughing at them but can't because our manager is just as bad.  What a shite time it is for us and has been for two year.  Just go levein you useless football manager.  We cant even laugh at hibs just now!  Let that sink in...

We are being led by a deluded and stubborn manipulator.  "Craig Levein believes the return of Steven Naismith and Jamie Walker can spark a Hearts surge towards the Euro spots."(BBC) It is akin to Trumps climate change denial! Whilst Naisy has been missed, he would struggle to get a place in the Old Firm teams and is a fitness/injury doubt. Walker has talent but what on Earth makes anybody think that the person who failed so miserably down South will turn into a mini Messi? He is actually a danger to our club, as his doggedness and unrealistic faith in himself will have knock-on effects for years to come. Once out of the habit of watching live games many fans will be unlikely to return on a regular basis. It's worryingly sad.

15 minutes ago, clark963 said:

Clancy vs Rangers scored a 2.5. His linesman on the Wheatfield side had a total mare and was rightly abused for the whole of the second half. Clancy against Aberdeen in the cup was one of the worst performances by a referee I've seen for a while he scored a 0.5 out of 10. He goes to my gym and I was very close to having a word with him during our yoga class bit I refrained. Not been to an away game since Aberdeen at the start of the season so couldnt comment on the weeknd. 

Jeezo, you're a harsh critic 😀 Don't know about the Livi game but I thought against Rangers Uche was getting a fair crack of the whip from the referee. Hopefully that continues.

9 minutes ago, Blindheart said:

We are being led by a deluded and stubborn manipulator.  "Craig Levein believes the return of Steven Naismith and Jamie Walker can spark a Hearts surge towards the Euro spots."(BBC) It is akin to Trumps climate change denial! Whilst Naisy has been missed, he would struggle to get a place in the Old Firm teams and is a fitness/injury doubt. Walker has talent but what on Earth makes anybody think that the person who failed so miserably down South will turn into a mini Messi? He is actually a danger to our club, as his doggedness and unrealistic faith in himself will have knock-on effects for years to come. Once out of the habit of watching live games many fans will be unlikely to return on a regular basis. It's worryingly sad.

I have to disagree with everything that you've posted.

32 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Why are you so obsessed with "defend the poster"?

Should you not be concentrating on the substance of the post rather than personalising things.?

26 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Well to be Frank i disagree with him regarding the Livingston game. He also seems to want to be judged on this season only. 

Fair enough.

IMO I think most fans were looking for us to win the "fight" against Livi and I think we did that. 

What we didn't do is captalise against the 10 men.

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I have to disagree with everything that you've posted.

Every word? So walker was a huge success down at Wigan? 

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Fair enough.

IMO I think most fans were looking for us to win the "fight" against Livi and I think we did that. 

Fans who were at the games have said that the fight that levein promised after the rangers game didn't materialise.  You're in a very small minority if you think there was much fight in Sunday's performance.   Are things that bad that Sundays performance was seen as battling?  

13 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Fair enough.

Win the fight? 

:cornette:

4 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Win the fight? 

:cornette:

A very 'Hibs-like' mentality...

Personally, I want to 'win' the game.

18 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Every word? So walker was a huge success down at Wigan? 

His time at Wigan was hampered by injury.

Does that make him a failure?

Yes, his Wigan venture was a failure. Injury didn’t help but he never really broke into the starting line up. 

Just like injuries aren’t helping Levein’s team but doesn’t stop him being a failure. 

It makes him neither a failure or a success. Like many players, a what if scenario.

I hope we’re not saying the same about Naismith when his time is up.

21 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Fans who were at the games have said that the fight that levein promised after the rangers game didn't materialise.  You're in a very small minority if you think there was much fight in Sunday's performance.   Are things that bad that Sundays performance was seen as battling?  

Is that right?

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

It makes him neither a failure or a success. Like many players, a what if scenario.

I hope we’re not saying the same about Naismith when his time is up.

Agreed Boab.

• davemclaren locked this topic