Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Guy has just said the opposite on another thread. 

Some people are incredibly loyal. 

I know. His post isn't consistent with what he's been banging on about 12 hours a day for the last fortnite. He might fool some people with that post though.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Been absent since kick off time and resumes his  trolling pish shortly after the game ends. 

The quicker people stop interacting with him the better.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He's best ignored. Something doesn't add up. Been a member for donkey's years and only becomes active to defend a manager that has us sitting joint bottom.

Yeah Something doesn't add up. But I'm passed caring about someone on the internet. I'm sure he's getting his jollies.

annushorribilis III
Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

The quicker people stop interacting with him the better.

Totally agree. 

Before I was rudely interrupted about a completely separate issue I was about to say ...

"There is no excuse, none, for that performance today"

That was how this thread began.

And it is true this evening.

Just not sure you can say levein has hearts best interests as his number one priority. 

Sure he bleeds maroon bla bla bla but this is a massive face saving exercise for him now.  He’s desperate to not look like a mug and it’s getting worse every week.  Should’ve cut his losses a long time ago. 

6 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Oh, I know. I've had a bong, and apart from the JTs all is good.all's good. 

Good man, cheers for the suggestion 

Any Hearts supporter who stands by Levein and Budge at this point is damaging the club. Literally worse than the Hibs fans who wanted us dead.

ONE  win in  EIGHTEEN

I mean FFS what is wrong with this owner.
any deluded poster or fan supporting this imposter is Hibs

we are going down under him.  

she should resign as well. What a joke she has become . 

Edited by 1971fozzy

best in the land
3 minutes ago, PnG said:

Any Hearts supporter who stands by Levein and Budge at this point is damaging the club. Literally worse than the Hibs fans who wanted us dead.

Absolutely. Cant believe the people defending them. 

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

Edinburgh Evening News 17th Sept - I can turn this around. No you can’t Levein 

Maybe we just have a large turning circle? 

When will his comment “I can turn this around” become “I can bring us back up”

When he does piss off would it be possible to remove his name from the plaque on the main stand as well ?

5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

So what your saying is for as long as we have injuries we’ve to accept bottom of the league. We have walker on the bench tonight no sign of the rest of them at what point does this end?

BTW it's spelt you're!

I did not say we have to accept bottom of the league and we're not there anyway.

Players will come back gradually and I have confidence we will improve.

At what point will it end?  You'll have to ask God.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

BTW it's spelt you're!

I did not say we have to accept bottom of the league and we're not there anyway.

Players will come back gradually and I have confidence we will improve.

At what point will it end?  You'll have to ask God.

Pick up on grammar to deflect away from the fact the  drum you’ve been beating the last little while about Levein turning it around finally has a gaping hole in it!!!!

Do one!!!!!

5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Or we are underachieving massively becuase the manager is a clueless failure who doesn’t have a clue how to motivate, organise or inspire his team of average signings

Of his average signings this season Walker made a bit of a come back tonight while Damour and Whelan also partly featured after injury as did Morrison.

Halkett and Washington were still missing.

Add to that Naismith, Souttar, Garuccio, Mulraney. all out and you're starting to look at a threadbare squad.

You may be right about his ability to motivate/inspire but that really is a matter of opinion.  There is no doubt we are not where we want to be but It is certain the cards are not exactly falling for him.

14 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Pick up on grammar to deflect away from the fact the  drum you’ve been beating the last little while about Levein turning it around finally has a gaping hole in it!!!!

Do one!!!!!

I have not been beating any drum about Levein but it clearly suits you to make that up to suit your cause.

I have sympathised with the injury crisis that I think would hamper any manager whether it be CL, Tom,  Dick  or Harry.

Please do not make things up in your sttate of uncontrolled anger.

You do one with bells on.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I have not been beating any drum about Levein but it clearly suits you to make that up to suit your cause.

I have sympathised with the injury crisis that I think would hamper any manager whether it be CL, Tom,  Dick  or Harry.

Please do not make things up in your sttate of uncontrolled anger.

You do one with bells on.

Loser 

3 hours ago, sjh1874 said:

He showed clearly in 86 he isn’t an honourable man. He is a leech and self centred

If that story is true I agree entirely.

25 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Do one!!!!!

You should take your own advice.

I thought we'd turned a corner? He deserves more time to get it right IMO. It's one win in 18, but we were unlucky and cheated in the 17 we didn't win. The league is allowing dangerous pitches which are injuring our best players. Sean Clare will be a good player, it's not fair to judge a player on 50 games, he needs a chance.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Maybe I’m expecting too much from the BBC but you’d think the guys asking the questions would actually pull him up on some of these comments! He’s been saying the same thing for months and no one has put the cold hard facts in front of him regarding our form.

Definitely, he seems to get an easy ride from all the press. He punched someone 30 years ago he’s hard like 🙈.

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Maybe I’m expecting too much from the BBC but you’d think the guys asking the questions would actually pull him up on some of these comments! He’s been saying the same thing for months and no one has put the cold hard facts in front of him regarding our form.

Get Michael Stewart to interview him.

he would at least ask the right questions.

Pasquale for King
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Get Michael Stewart to interview him.

he would at least ask the right questions.

I was going to say that, “it’s a good laugh isn’t it”?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I was going to say that, “it’s a good laugh isn’t it”?

He’d certainly put that arsehole in his place.

Levein and his 1st Team Coaches must be put on Gardening leave tomorrow morning and AB should task Gary Locke and Gary Naysmith to prepare the Team for Sunday.

Advertise the position of 1st Team Manager and see who applies!

Or prepare for life in the Championship with Levein & Co and an empty stadium.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Great.

I feel a lot better.:cornette_dog:

Yeah me too, I’m ****ing cock a hoop.

Not been sacked then?

Didn't expect it, of course, but hoped against hopelessness that, in the last few hours, Ann Budge would see the light, smell the coffee, realise that Levein's a shite shoveler...but no, we just stumble on?

F****** disgrace. 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

He’d certainly put that arsehole in his place.

Whilst I acknowledge the problems our injuries cause Levein, I tend to lose a bit of heart when I see a team sheet conraining Clare and McLean.

The former may be showing signs of improvement but is still well short of what we need particularly when the chips are down.  The latter simplyt brings very little to the table.  If he ever had a day, it's gone.

I would prefer to see a young lad get his chance but unfortunately, and hindsight plays a part, the likely ones in MF are out on loan.  Beyond Keena, we seem to have little to work with up front.

I really don't know anymore

He has just came out and said this after the game 

“We were throwing goals in but we have managed to stop that recently but in attack players don’t want to risk leaving their positions to go ahead of the ball because they have to get back. My job is to fix that.”

What the feck does that actually mean and how can players not want to leave their position in the first place.?

Its absolutely farcical what the management/coaches are doing to the club at this moment in time.

However, obviously they don't care  about what is best for HEARTS such is their refusal to move aside and walk away 

9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

He must be sacked. And Locke should be allowed to do it. 

Exactly that and its a great point 

CL and AB made that decision on what was best for the club. They put sentiment to one side when they ousted Gary Locke (not a truer jambo than him) and they thought they were putting the business first

To those still defending Levein there should not even be an ounce of sentiment or sympathy given  up for the fact he played for the famous. 

If you still think he is in place because they both feel that he can turn things around currently then someone needs to step in and remove both of them before they do irreparable damage. That would need to be a vote of no confidence but who is going to stand up and have the balls to put this forward as its unacceptable that it carries on any more

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

This won’t happen but would be incredible mafia revenge story :lol: 

Turn it a round, aye nae bother Craig. Genuinely hate the man now, taking the piss out the fans with his bull shit every week. Arrogant loser, PHM not a chance!

His win percentage this season, after a full round of fixtures, is 9%!

Unacceptable for a club this size!

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

👍 would be very fitting

Had a dream last, I played for Hearts, after last nights match I went to see Craig and we had an emotional exchange that ended in me informing him I wouldn't be playing for the club anymore. I was in tears. 

The guy is now showing up in my dreams. Brilliant. 

Edited by clark963
Typo

50 minutes ago, Tenor said:

His win percentage this season, after a full round of fixtures, is 9%!

Unacceptable for a club this size!

This size?  Any size

41 minutes ago, Barack said:

It means; that the players have no faith in the "game-plan" and have been over coached, overly analytical in their video sessions, and are so devoid of confidence now, they can't realise for themselves on the park when it's not working, and can't/won't disregard the Coaches through fear of failure.

They've had footballing instincts coached out of them, and without Naismith & to a degree Whelan now, being vocal on the park & walking some through it almost, there's no accountability. Because whatever they're asking the Coaches, isn't doing the desired job. So they don't expect whatever they do as players, to change it either. Berra's partially to blame for that too, as Captain & de facto leader whilst on. But he's lost confidence too.

From my humble perspective, from when I see Hearts at the minute...they're robots. Not football players.

Can’t and won’t argue any of that 

if anyone else has an alternative explanation it would never interesting to hear 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Can’t and won’t argue any of that 

if anyone else has an alternative explanation it would never interesting to hear 

Be interesting to hear, sorry 

6 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Of his average signings this season Walker made a bit of a come back tonight while Damour and Whelan also partly featured after injury as did Morrison.

Halkett and Washington were still missing.

Add to that Naismith, Souttar, Garuccio, Mulraney. all out and you're starting to look at a threadbare squad.

You may be right about his ability to motivate/inspire but that really is a matter of opinion.  There is no doubt we are not where we want to be but It is certain the cards are not exactly falling for him.

At the start of the season, Levein said he is happy with his squad and has enough players to cover all positions. Even he isn’t using injuries as an excuse.

I actually woke up and thought last night was a dream.

So deflated with Hearts just now. Dreading Hampden in Sunday.

Something must change.

We_are_the_Hearts

It's sad that a guy who was loved as a player by so many and even respected as a manager first time round is now hated. There are only 2 people to blame for that, himself and Budge. Both need to GTF. Can see fights amongst our own on Sunday due to the sheer frustration at Levein.

• davemclaren locked this topic