Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Some hearts supporter you ! Outrageous wanting us to lose 

Behave yourself. There were loads of supporters wanting the penalty to go in yesterday. That’s what it’s come to. Until that arrogant prick ****s off, I’ll quite happily take a pumping every week if it speeds up his departure. He’s beyond useless. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Behave yourself. There were loads of supporters wanting the penalty to go in yesterday. That’s what it’s come to. Until that arrogant prick ****s off, I’ll quite happily take a pumping every week if it speeds up his departure. He’s beyond useless. 

Not for me that ! Would never want hearts to get beat no matter what 

18 minutes ago, pablo said:

I don't think Budge realises what is about to come her way in terms of a fan backlash. In fact I'm certain that she doesn't. 

She certainly knows the fans are unhappy, but to what extent is the question. She has Levein in her ear telling her everything will come good, and it's all coming together. But she can also see the garbage on the park, hear the booing from the stands, watch as the fans leave the stadium before the whistle etc. If she's a smart lady, which I believe she is, then she will be deep in thought right now.

Surely our present situation is unacceptable to even the most staunch Levein supporters. The fans have done their bit and now we need leadership..............Listening Anne......?

Pre season is the time for the team to get fit, gel and get into a system. What happened. Unfit and confused. Nowhere near good enough

11 minutes ago, Boab said:

And this is why I have a problem with Stewart. This has nothing to do with what managerial skills, or lack of them, that Levein has. It’s personal, so his opinions are guided by a skewed, ginger, paranoia !

I, like many others, paid money to watch both of them in a Hearts jersey and only one played like a Hearts player. Old patter, aye, but how else to gauge anyone.

Levein was a fabulous player, Stewart, a disruptive influence on an already shaky team.

I was glad when he ****ed off. 

When Levein goes, hopefully soon, it will be with great wishes for a great servant to the club.

If Levein wants the best wishes of the fans then he'll have to leave soon....!

Just now, Section Q said:

Of course, can’t argue with that.

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, McCrae said:

No Hearts fan ever hopes our team will lose.

There were plenty in agreement coming down the wheatfield steps that they wished county penalty had gone in.

The club is bigger than any one person, that includes Levein.

18Jambo_dave74

The longer this farce is allowed to continue then the more complicit Budge will become. There will be more and more accusations that she doesn’t want to sack her friend despite her friend failing miserably.

Make no mistake Levein should have went in the summer. But I don’t understand why people are saying “get beat by Motherwell and Celtic” etc. Why wait until we are knocked out of the cup and lose more league matches - we should be acting now. 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

It's a pity that Craig doesn't know that.

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Correct, he sours his legacy with every passing mediocre display.

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

There were plenty in agreement coming down the wheatfield steps that they wished county penalty had gone in.

I agree and I think this also extends to Budge. We now need someone who understands Football running the club.  She has been in charge for a long time and we now need a fresh face with a different skills set.

Edited by McCrae

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

And this is why I have a problem with Stewart. This has nothing to do with what managerial skills, or lack of them, that Levein has. It’s personal, so his opinions are guided by a skewed, ginger, paranoia !

I, like many others, paid money to watch both of them in a Hearts jersey and only one played like a Hearts player. Old patter, aye, but how else to gauge anyone.

Levein was a fabulous player, Stewart, a disruptive influence on an already shaky team.

I was glad when he ****ed off. 

When Levein goes, hopefully soon, it will be with great wishes for a great servant to the club.

Are you not guilty of the very same thing as you accuse Stewart of by coming out with this sort of comment that I have highlighted.

There may be no love lost between both of them but as other posters have said it's hard to argue with what he is saying about Levein.

I listened to him on Sportsound yesterday on my way home from the game and I agreed with everything he said and I also agreed with Allan Preston who was on before Stewart.

If truth be known the master of the excuse is rapidly running out of them.

9 minutes ago, McCrae said:

If we lose to Motherwell and If we don’t beat Hamilton at home I can’t see him lasting much longer. 

There is no logic in that statement as using logic he should have been fired a long time ago after weeks and months and now years of killing the love and desire to watch Hearts....

36 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Im now voting with my wallet...in a perverse way shelling out 49 quid yesterday having made a thoughtful decision not to again buy season tickets due to Levein and Levein alone, vindicated my decision...first home league game of new season and the lack of verve...anticipation and atmosphere was drastic...the dross served up on the park simply matched that... thankfully I have plenty other ways to use my time and energy even though I would prefer to watch my team, FoH have to have a greater say now as its one of the few ways we can evidence to the club the level of discontent....

Could not agree more. 

5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not to a Narcissist.

Has he gone yet? A complete shambles yesterday I'd say we've maybe even got worse since last year. Torture to watch yesterday 

8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course, can’t argue with that.

Can you clarify which hair colour this agreement is associated with Boab?

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Are you not guilty of the very same thing as you accuse Stewart of by coming out with this sort of comment that I have highlighted.

There may be no love lost between both of them but as other posters have said it's hard to argue with what he is saying about Levein.

I listened to him on Sportsound yesterday on my way home from the game and I agreed with everything he said and I also agreed with Allan Preston who was on before Stewart.

If truth be known the master of the excuse is rapidly running out of them.

Yes I am, mate.

I have, and never will, attempt to clamber to some moral high ground. Not my bag !

Tell it as I see it. 

2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

There is no logic in that statement as using logic he should have been fired a long time ago after weeks and months and now years of killing the love and desire to watch Hearts....

It’s still early in the season and if we beat Motherwell and Hamilton, plus sign another couple of players things may look very different.

3 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Can you clarify which hair colour this agreement is associated with Boab?

More chestnut than auburn !

🤙

ToadKiller Dog

The Levein in charge now is so far from the arrogant ,bolshie fighting manager of his first spell as manager or when he got in the old firm's faces at dundee united .

He not even the same manager who took over in 2017 .

All we are getting is excuses and jam tomorrow. 

He and his coaching staff look tired lost and out of it .

Change is clearly needed. 

Ann Budge I'm glad isn't a lose cannon type chair but time has come to make a decision. 

Even the more calm headed in our support are now getting angry .

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Yes I am, mate.

I have, and never will, attempt to clamber to some moral high ground. Not my bag !

Tell it as I see it. 

It kind of nullifies your argument then by taking that sort of stance. You could still disagree with Stewart but why come out with the "Ginger" comment?

Nothing to do with moral high ground.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, McCrae said:

It’s still early in the season and if we beat Motherwell and Hamilton, plus sign another couple of players things may look very different.

Good morning, Craig. 

Just now, wavydavy said:

It kind of nullifies your argument then by taking that sort of stance. You could still disagree with Stewart but why come out with the "Ginger" comment?

Nothing to do with moral high ground.

I don’t disagree with a lot of what he says though, mate. That’s the thing. I was responding to Enzo’s post about the personal side of things between them. To me, it amplifies his criticism.

He would deny this of course, but he would, wouldn’t he.

Arsehole of a player, so was Preston, one good ****ing header in a Semi and that was it. Piss off !

41 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Olly's Left Brain Cell. 

It's funny that the levein in brigade aren't showing face today. Wonder what thr excuses will be.

7 minutes ago, McCrae said:

It's not happening mate, Levein is finished and has been for a while now, we're a really bad side, whatever way you look at it, I'm genuinely starting to believe that we are in the mix for relegation this season.

Brauhauser2012
On 23/02/2019 at 18:05, allanwilson1970 said:

I am going to throw a curveball, we were flying players got injured and returned and we have still to hit the heights from earlier this season. We were all screaming for Levein to sign the spine up long term. So the following happened -

1. Berra went from outstanding to injured to new contract then off form
  2. Souttar went from outstanding to injured to new contract then off form
  3. Naismith went from outstanding to injured to new contract talks then off form
  4. Uche went from outstanding to injured to new contract talks then off form
  5. Haring went from outstanding to injured to new contract talks then off form (admittedly 1st game back but looked miles off it)
  6. Morrison went from outstanding to new contract then off form
  7. Cochrane last season went from outstanding to injured to new contract last year then off form and in and out
  8. McDonald last season went from outstanding to injured to new contract last year then off form and in and out, on loan

Could the issuance or discussion of a new contract be just a co-incidence? IMO I believe they are connected, instead of hunger and fighting for career they are allowed to become comfortable and riddled with abject performances. 

Another way of looking at it is our coaching is turning good players into poorer players. The more exposure they get the worse they get. 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

I don’t disagree with a lot of what he says though, mate. That’s the thing. I was responding to Enzo’s post about the personal side of things between them. To me, it amplifies his criticism.

He would deny this of course, but he would, wouldn’t he.

Arsehole of a player, so was Preston, one good ****ing header in a Semi and that was it. Piss off !

Are you telling me to Piss Off or Preston?

1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

It's not happening mate, Levein is finished and has been for a while now, we're a really bad side, whatever way you look at it, I'm genuinely starting to believe that we are in the mix for relegation this season.

I think there is no chance he will be gone before the Hamilton game.  

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Are you telling me to Piss Off or Preston?

Obviously, those two. We need a change but don’t need two people, who combined, couldn’t make one player, telling us.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Obviously, those two. We need a change but don’t need two people, who combined, couldn’t make one player, telling us.

What would you think if Paul Hartley said the same as Stewart and Preston? would that be ok?

43 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

It would be worth it to get rid of him.

I get what you are saying.  But we could do without Celtic taking our record defeat (8-1).

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

It doesn't matter who they are. They are paid to give an opinion and on this occasion they are spot on. Stewart has actually praised Levein when we've had the odd Haley's Comet performance so do you disregard that too? 

If he leaves the club completely, do we even need to replace his position of DoF?

Celtic have the biggest turnover in Scotland and have won the last 9 available trophies domestically. Do they have a DoF?

People on here use Aberdeen as the barometer for our own club. They have a higher turnover than us and have finished above us for the last 7 years. Do they have a DoF?

i feel we just need an excellent and success hungry manager who is prepared to be involved in every footballing aspect of the club. Rather than a DoF and Head Coach. 

23 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Christ sakes. 

Just now, wavydavy said:

What would you think if Paul Hartley said the same as Stewart and Preston? would that be ok?

Jesus H !

I’ve already said there is a lot of what MS has said, is valid. But it’s fuelled by his personal dislike of Levein. Fuming because CL trolled him by suggesting he wasn’t even worth the pound he was transferred for ! 

😂

14 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Still here then.

Anns head firmly buried in the sand. 

It’s not the only place it’s buried in.  

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It doesn't matter who they are. They are paid to give an opinion and on this occasion they are spot on. Stewart has actually praised Levein when we've had the odd Haley's Comet performance so do you disregard that too? 

I disregard most of the media, mate. 

Especially Scottish media. I’m genuinely struggling to think of anyone who’s opinions are valued.

6 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

If he leaves the club completely, do we even need to replace his position of DoF?

Celtic have the biggest turnover in Scotland and have won the last 9 available trophies domestically. Do they have a DoF?

People on here use Aberdeen as the barometer for our own club. They have a higher turnover than us and have finished above us for the last 7 years. Do they have a DoF?

i feel we just need an excellent and success hungry manager who is prepared to be involved in every footballing aspect of the club. Rather than a DoF and Head Coach. 

I think for the sort of change you are looking for it’s not just Craig that will need to leave. AB has bought into the vision and structure in place. 

afanderson33

Michael Stewart is a total knob but his criticism

of Levein’s Hearts is entirely accurate 

Allan Preston is a highly successful football agent now, he is a wealthy man in his own right yet his passion is still Hearts and he speaks as an honest football supporter does. 

No real Hearts fan can watch us right now

and not think there are extremely serious issues. Watch Michael Smith’s Post match interview on Hearts tv and you’ll see his body language and his tone and very telling. There is a big problem. He says the players didn’t even try their best yesterday 

9 minutes ago, Boab said:

Jesus H !

I’ve already said there is a lot of what MS has said, is valid. But it’s fuelled by his personal dislike of Levein. Fuming because CL trolled him by suggesting he wasn’t even worth the pound he was transferred for ! 

😂

I know what your thoughts are on Stewart you have made that obvious but you never answered my question.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Celtic have a DoF, yes. Lennon has next to no say in transfer dealings either.

Rangers and Hibs do too. 

Aberdeen's set-up is different I believe. The resident Sheep on here if he's reading, could tell us exactly I suppose. 

I think Celtic have a Head of Recruitment. Not sure they have a DoF?

The situation is deteriorating as each week goes passes something has to change and sooner rather than later.

4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Do you think Budge will view things differently?

I have no idea how she looks at things mate. It’s definitely not from a footballing perspective. 

buzzbomb1958

Dear Craig

Will you please **** right off and take your so called coaching staff with you.

That's all thanks

A pissed off supporter who knows you are a ****ing loser bye

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic