Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, Apache Mal said:

Zero improvement on last season. He had my backing last season but he has to go. This is eye bleeding football. There is no joy in going to the games. 

Yep, where was the entertainment in that again today.

He cant be allowed to continue and waste the foundation of Hearts money any more.

It's like all the other managers have sussed him out.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

indianajones
Just now, jambopilms said:

New players same stagnant football.

He could replace Pep tomorrow and instantly turn City into a bunch of long ball playing amateurs. 

Dinosaur football. 

if i wasn't watching hearts i would find some of that laughable today, what a mess we are in with zero signs its going to improve.

7 league wins since November 1st? :lol: 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Yep, where was the entertainment in that again today.

He cant be allowed to continue and waste the foundation of Hearts money any more.

It's like all the other managers have sussed him out.

Oh that was entertaining, if you like horror shows!

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

If Levein doesn't resign now, does he really want what's best for the club?

It's what's best for him. 

Clark Griswold

He's got a cooshty job that's for sure. How that form since November is not a sackable offense, what is?

All roads lead to Gorgie

He is gone as a manager. That was an inept display. Utterly woeful! 

1 minute ago, old school tie said:

Good point at home against a village team.

An extremely fortunate point against new promoted side that taught hearts a lesson on how to play as a team.  It was an utter shambles today from back to front.  Motherwell (because the league cup got bawsed up) away and Celtic away next also. 

He may be a nice guy personally, I don't know, but professionally I have come to hate Craig Levein. He is ruining the football side of our club - as others have said we have good players, but our tactics, approach, mindset and coaching are awful. Coming to Tynecastle is not enjoyable, and hasn't been for a long time. We aren't going to win the league, so why are we so terrible to watch? Why not have a go, play expansive and make it entertaining? 

The man needs to leave. Utterly sick of this. 

14 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Unfortunately I’ve got a ticket for Friday . Under this clown. 

Get out the club before Friday please. Useless dinosaur 

If that game goes south, that will be the one that does it, imo.

Heading to Motherwell early as I will need to be half-pished to watch any more of this !

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 ****ing league wins in 20-****ing-19. 

Same shite...

Whatever his masterplan is, it clearly is not working. Time is up, as we're going to get knocked out the Wee Cup if we play like this, and we will because the Wee Cup group stages were full of this.

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Boab said:

If that game goes south, that will be the one that does it, imo.

Heading to Motherwell early as I will need to be half-pished to watch any more of this !

Then a rampant Celtic away the following week. Jesus wept. 

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

It’s got to be one of the worst calendar year performances points wise in our history. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

What do we think they’ll be this week?

Not a chance.  Ann will be away enjoying the festival and inviting Craig out before entertaining asking Craig some “tough questions”. 

Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

It’s got to be one of the worst calendar year performances points wise in our history. 

Celtic away next.  Hamilton at home is the saving grace of getting a win before September. 

Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

Then a rampant Celtic away the following week. Jesus wept. 

That’s a few in Bridgeton and a hip flask in the ground scenario. Hopefully won’t remember it !

Mikey Stewart pretty spot on today, again. “Mulraney and Henderson have come on and made no impact cause Hearts don’t have any game plan on how to attack. Their whole game plans is punts to Uche”. “Berra and Halkett are winning headers but there’s no one in midfield getting onto loose balls”. Mikey Stewart said Whyte was carrying an injury or struggling with cramp and said we should replace him as we where just about to bring on Bozanic. He stays on the park and gives away the penalty. Everyone on planet earth can see it other than our manager. 

I don’t even want to hear the arguments anymore from the usual fan boys, Levein has to go. Some of the stuff towards the end today was comical. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Levein should go and take Uche and Zlamal with him.  Anyone got Billy Davies number?

Behave FFS! We aren't that desperate to invite that ferret faced arsehole in the door!

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

4 league wins in 2019. 

It's only August. We might get to double figures by new year!

He said on the radio before the game that this is his strongest 11. On paper that is a good team with a lot of attacking options but we produce that. Ross County have just played us off the park at Tynecastle, how they never won is a miracle. 

Its took me me a while but that’s done it for me.  He simply has to go

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, jamboj said:

He may be a nice guy personally, I don't know, but professionally I have come to hate Craig Levein. He is ruining the football side of our club - as others have said we have good players, but our tactics, approach, mindset and coaching are awful. Coming to Tynecastle is not enjoyable, and hasn't been for a long time. We aren't going to win the league, so why are we so terrible to watch? Why not have a go, play expansive and make it entertaining? 

The man needs to leave. Utterly sick of this. 

He's anything but a nice guy. Disliked by a lot of his team mates during his playing days,

I haven't met him personally but he comes across as an arrogant tosser,

Regardless, I couldn't care if he was the nicest guy in the World, he's destroying my football team

Just now, Barack said:

I laughed. 

That's how apathetic I am these days. And I don't even pay to watch them. 

I’m almost there, it probably is the next stage after being angry as anything.  The sad part is so is probably many others.  Yet some will be one soon saying we got a clean sheet and a draw and it’s blind hate of Levein that’s making people post what they are. 

Today was dire.  Most insipid display ever.   Saved by a missed penalty.  On paper this is a decent Hearts team.  On the park it is anything but.  Change is required. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

He said on the radio before the game that this is his strongest 11. On paper that is a good team with a lot of attacking options but we produce that. Ross County have just played us off the park at Tynecastle, how they never won is a miracle. 

It might be the strongest 11 but never a team in its life.  If there’s one thing Levein used to be able to do is set out his teams to play as teams, not shambles who reply on Naismith otherwise look total and utter clueless. 

Clark Griswold
Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Has anybody found that straw for the camel's back ?

I hope Ann finds it. 

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Has anybody found that straw for the camel's back ?

Saved by three hit of the posts I reckon. 

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Strongest 11!  Maybe meaning people fit like souttar and haring but doesn’t help if there is no game plan

Just now, Newton51 said:

Strongest 11!  Maybe meaning people fit like souttar and haring but doesn’t help if there is no game plan

Souttar into a back 5 Haring into the middle of the pitch with Clare and Naismith up top.  5311 formation. 

Who_put_the_ball_in...

Ann’s email is publicly available I would suggest all supporters contact her to raise their concerns. She can’t leep burrying her head in the sand.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic