• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

indianajones

People happy at supporting utter dross then? 

Excellent stuff. Open your eyes ffs. We've regressed massively in the last 6 months. 

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

People happy at supporting utter dross then? 

Excellent stuff. Open your eyes ffs. We've regressed massively in the last 6 months. 

Crayons for Supper.

:rofl:

9 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

200.gif.5b8acf1bf5ee3523f6db496614c4e568.gif

Grow up you ignorant child.So you think it's funny that we scraped through.You're a managers and club owners dream.

Phil Dunphy

**** knows how anyone can still back him after that. 

That was every bit as bad as anything Cathro ever served up. 

Randy Marsh
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

If he had lost tonight the pressure would have been on big time. 

I think it still is.  If we lose to Aberdeen and fail to beat Ross County then the support will turn on him.

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

I think it still is.  If we lose to Aberdeen and fail to beat Ross County then the support will turn on him.

He’d need to have the support behind him for that to happen. 

Barmy if anyone thinks that’s the case. 

Jean Louis Valois

nothing has changed. We were terrible last season, played ok in a final we still lost in. We Go away for a few weeks and people think all has changed, as long as we stick with this management team we will never improve.

I genuinely don't understand how people are happy to accept results like this.

We're a top 6 Premiership side, and we struggled at home against a team recently relegated to the 4th tier!

I'm desperate to get excited about the forthcoming season... but how can we?!

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

It’s still early doors. It's possibly the early season kick up the arse they needed. The pre seasons over, results matter now and this was a reminder of that.

I’m not too worried yet. 

Obviously if we don’t start the league well, then we look back at the previous two seasons and think that we can’t have another one. 

gowestjambo

Thank Christ our Muppet of a manager actually signed someone worthwhile in Craig Halkett. Apart from that there is no difference from the woeful end of last season.

The Happy deluded Clappers can carry own in their own wee world. Until we sign Creative Midfielders and actual Goal Scorers we will not improve.

Mr Dodger - stick you Crayons where the sun doesn't shine.....

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, Tenor said:

I genuinely don't understand how people are happy to accept results like this.

We're a top 6 Premiership side, and we struggled at home against a team recently relegated to the 4th tier!

I'm desperate to get excited about the forthcoming season... but how can we?!

This for me. I'd love nothing more than Levein to prove us all wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Clicked on this thread by chance and to my delight my ban has been lifted. Best stay in the good books then, all hail Craig...

Anyone remember Hearts 0-2 Montrose circa 1986 or 1987?      I was there.

That was a really,  really good Hearts team in a knock out game.     

The Internet
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

That's alright then.

3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

On Ignore, no point in debating with Clowns.

Good idea. I've got this wee child on ignore now too.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

That's alright then.

Not the intended point.    The intended point is that these struggles happen.     One of our great sides had a much worse result.     Stenhousemuir recently drew at Pittodrie.     

Poor performance but against an organised and determined side.    No earth shattering thing happened.

Great start to the season, well done Craig and team ..... it’s looking good. 

Table never lies ..... HHGH

7683E969-73F4-48A7-BD9E-1FF1AFE468E9.jpeg

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

So that team weren’t utterly shite for six months prior to that result then? 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Great start to the season, well done Craig and team ..... it’s looking good. 

Table never lies ..... HHGH

7683E969-73F4-48A7-BD9E-1FF1AFE468E9.jpeg

I didn’t realise Stenny had been pumped off every other team in the group also. 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

I didn’t realise Stenny had been pumped off every other team in the group also. 

.... so far ..... not played Cowdenbeath yet ...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, Victorian said:

****ing hell, there really is no end to the tenuous excuses.

We’ve been shite for ages now. And will continue to be so under this set up. You’d only disagree if you know nothing about what you’re watching.

Inch Hearts
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

.... so far ..... not played Cowdenbeath yet ...

True. 

The Internet
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not the intended point.    The intended point is that these struggles happen.     One of our great sides had a much worse result.     Stenhousemuir recently drew at Pittodrie.     

Poor performance but against an organised and determined side.    No earth shattering thing happened.

Have to look at the context though, we were bordering on abysmal for the last 6 months of the season and haven't noticeably improved, if anything we're weaker with the midfield situation. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Jammy T will be along soon to tell us we’re not real fans and this was a top performance.

Reckons our strikers will come good despite missing 35 to 40 shots! He has every confidence. Lafferty won’t be coming. 

Bungalow Bill

Utter garbage tonight, no signs of improvement whatsoever for me. It’s taken me a while to get to this point but a change in direction on the football side is needed. Whatever we’re doing is not working. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Artful Dodger said:

I won't be slagging off the club or any of its employees after a win Ffs. 

Tbh, I won't be slagging my club off after a  defeat. 

You crack on though.

It’s not about slagging off man. It’s about calling out under-performance, which we’ve been putting up with for too long.

they don’t all get a free pass simply because they wear the club’s colours.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We’ve been shite for ages now. And will continue to be so under this set up. You’d only disagree if you know nothing about what you’re watching.

It's not an excuse.    It's adding information to provide context.     People jumping in arse first to shriek about excuses being made is all too common and predictable.      

Are you not able to digest the purpose of a post without blathering about excuses?     Clearly not.

Inch Hearts
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not about slagging off man. It’s about calling out under-performance, which we’ve been putting up with for too long.

they don’t all get a free pass simply because they wear the club’s colours.

Don’t take the bait. 

Inch Hearts
Just now, Victorian said:

It's not an excuse.    It's adding information to provide context.     People jumping in arse first to shriek about excuses being made is all too common and predictable.      

Are you not able to digest the purpose of a post without blathering about excuses?     Clearly not.

You forgot to add context in tonight’s performance taking into consideration the previous 6 months on the football pitch. 

What a frustrating game against a bottom tier side. Plenty shots, their keeper did well. But there was always going to be lots of shots and possession given we were at home against that sort of opposition.

Not a convincing win at all.

Things just seem slow and predictable. The play can be direct at times, and there can be some good movement and passes, but then for large chunks of time there is so little of that. That was a bit of a theme the last season or two...

OK it is still 'pre season' given it is only July, but I am starting to fear the worst again!

ford donald
30 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Don't entertain this guy. 

Clearly doesn't take much to do if he is satisfied watching Leveins tactical masterpieces. 

He is annoying,like the manager.

32 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

**** knows how anyone can still back him after that. 

That was every bit as bad as anything Cathro ever served up. 

This x10000

9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This is absolutely spot on.  A lot of people are deluding themselves.   

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

You forgot to add context in tonight’s performance taking into consideration the previous 6 months on the football pitch. 

Well if we're all having a party on the context train then we should add some more.    The context of some of our best players still to come back in to the side.    

Unless...... it's a game of SELECTIVE amnesia context.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

What “context” is ‘a very good Hearts team once struggled about 30 years ago’?

Total irrelevance I’m afraid.

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Well if we're all having a party on the context train then we should add some more.    The context of some of our best players still to come back in to the side.    

Unless...... it's a game of SELECTIVE amnesia context.

Best players or not, it’s Stenny ffs.  I’ve no idea if they had a full strength part time side out tonight either because they are league 2 pap. 

5 minutes ago, kila said:

What a frustrating game against a bottom tier side. Plenty shots, their keeper did well. But there was always going to be lots of shots and possession given we were at home against that sort of opposition.

Not a convincing win at all.

Things just seem slow and predictable. The play can be direct at times, and there can be some good movement and passes, but then for large chunks of time there is so little of that. That was a bit of a theme the last season or two...

OK it is still 'pre season' given it is only July, but I am starting to fear the worst again!

I think it’s the crucial things we fall down on. Our shooting/finishing is woeful alot of the time and when in good positions. 

Overhit or underhit crosses are more common than balls that get the opposition defence concerned. 

You aren’t going to score off every cross or cut back but we rarely find a maroon jersey or put it in an inviting area. 

Edited by Debut 4

The run to the cup final was probably the easiest route any club has ever had.  Celtic were abysmal and we still couldn't beat them.  

Yet some saw this as some sort of wonderful achievement and a pivotal moment in Levein's tenure.  They were right about the latter, it's got worse....

Carronlea Jambo

I don't post on here often

Before I get any "troll" feedback I am a long term ST holder, Wheatfield F.

If anybody thinks that this team is ready to challenge then they are as delusional as our manager.

We are TOOTHLESS and SPINELESS. We are not in any way shape or form any better than the toothless and spineless team from last season that won 1 game in 12 or whatever it was. A half decent performance in the Cup Final plus a late victory over a League 2 team will no doubt keep this man in a job but we are in for a long, hard season ahead. Why are we willing to accept this?

The run to the cup final was probably the easiest route any club has ever had.  Celtic were abysmal and we still couldn't beat them.  

Yet some saw this as some sort of wonderful achievement and a pivotal moment in Levein's tenure.  They were right about the latter, it's got worse....

Sexton Hardcastle

The same boys can waste their breath on this ever week for the next six months. Unless we are in the bottom two come Xmas, he will be going nowhere.

And that won’t happen. Just drop it.

Just now, ScoPo said:

::troll::

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic