• JamboAl

rick witter
7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Neil McCann  in.

Supporters out.

LEVEIN OUT!!!!! 

Just that for a start. 

7 hours ago, Mr Kipling said:

My biggest concern is that MacPhee or Daly will be the ones taking the reins and I'm not sure they are the best people for the job - yes, time will tell.

If McPhee and Daly take over nothing will change except things will get worse.

Geoff the Mince
12 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Neil McCann  in.

Supporters out.

:greatpost:

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

If McPhee and Daly take over nothing will change except things will get worse.

This hurt my head

Agentjambo

Paul Clement or Nigel Pearson for me,their teams play football and big Nige wouldn't stand for any shit!!!

After the Scottish Cup Final after Craig Levein is relieved of his duties the Hearts Board need to advertise for candidates for the position of Hearts Manager.

There should be NO conditions that McPhee, Daly ect. should be kept on in their current positions and the manager will only be accountable to the CEO and any DOF will only be there in a supporting role to the manager and the direction of the Academy, Scouting, Contracts ect. 

This is what is needed for Hearts to succeed in Scottish Football.

Selkirkhmfc1874
20 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

McCann not been contacted by club.

Interesting 

Sexton Hardcastle
53 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You probably won't. I will keep mine going but I can fully understand others cancelling theirs through sheer frustration and hopefully sending a message to Ann Budge that we are absolutely scunnered with the product on the pitch. 

Why wouldn’t I. If everyone cancels, the deal fails and she would maintain her position longer. Increasing and getting her out of the club is surely more productive.

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, Biguche said:

What's your point?

With some posters if you don’t have a lot of posts your opinion doesn’t count.

Sad but unfortunately true. IMO.

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Paul Clement or Nigel Pearson for me,their teams play football and big Nige wouldn't stand for any shit!!!

Clement would be a great appointment. He's a highly regarded coach and has gained experience in various countries. 

innerjambo

Just wait until the end of the season when Craig Levein Levein unzipps the mask from the back of his head to reveal Ian Cathro laughing uncontrollably.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Just wait until the end of the season when Craig Levein Levein unzipps the mask from the back of his head to reveal Ian Cathro laughing uncontrollably.

Same shite different face.

Alex Kintner
On 10/05/2019 at 22:47, JamboSpur said:

Just cancelled my £240 a year FOH payment. Might start it back up when this club gets a grip.

You come across as a good Hearts man and I don’t think for a second you’ve actually done this. You’re frustrated and rightly so but changes are being arranged and WILL be made. Hold steady ??

On 10/05/2019 at 23:20, Cathro’s Da said:

Not only is Craig Levein’s time up. Ann budge is done as chairman. For all she has done for our club financially, she has out done herself. There is obviously a close friendship between the two of them which is becoming toxic for Heart of Midlothian. As a contributor to the FOH I feel like I’m being kicked further and further into the ground by this “regime”. IMO there should not be an option for Budge to stay on. We NEED someone with experience in running a football club!!

Drafted in crayon before posting-type post.

22 hours ago, WageThief said:

Making up "laws of the jungle" will not compensate for your sexual inferiority mate.  And even you can probably aim higher than reading the '12 rules for life'.   Perhaps a real philosopher can help you overcome your apparent penile issues.

He’s the most insecure poster on the board. Surprised he still has time to post while he’s furiously working on his time machine that will take him back to 1970s Yorkshire.

Inch Hearts
16 hours ago, JamboAl said:

From the man who wants to sign players and doesn't have an inkling of their cost.

Just spend, spend, spend and hope for the best.

The thing to remember here is that Mrs B hopes to hand over the club in a good state not saddle FoH with a load of debt.  Bear in mind that speculating to accumulate does not guarantee success.

What are you actually on about? 

Inch Hearts
16 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Have you?

Have you evidence or facts of Kilmarnocks debt?  They have made profit the past two years. 

Ever since Levein has tried to accommodate Clare the season has gone to pot. Injuries have played their part but Leveins totally lost it. Clare is an impact sub that’s it. 

Alex Kintner
Just now, Hood09 said:

Ever since Levein has tried to accommodate Clare the season has gone to pot. Injuries have played their part but Leveins totally lost it. Clare is an impact sub that’s it. 

Think that’s extremely harsh on Clare! ?

15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Think that’s extremely harsh on Clare! ?

Clare has not done anything to justify a starting place  along with a few others. So sub is probably right

His last 30 games has seen us gain just two points more than Cathro managed in his 30 games in charge.

Go figure.

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Have you evidence or facts of Kilmarnocks debt?  They have made profit the past two years. 

I decided to check as you usually slaver a load of rubbish and sure enough I found they made a loss of £69089 in the last accounts published.

That figure was reported as being a vast improvement on the previous year's loss of £724,406.

Why do you tell lies to promote your anti-Hearts agenda?

Alex Kintner
55 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Clare has not done anything to justify a starting place  along with a few others. So sub is probably right

I meant blaming the season going to pot on Clare.

54 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Apart from penalties, he's done little else.  

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Agent Jambo strikes again.

Have I missed something?

gorgieheart
7 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Agent Jambo strikes again.

Eh ?  

kingantti1874

Paul Clement is the best suggestion I’ve heard tbh. Surprised he isn’t already in work

5 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Why is there such a desire for McCann to be on board? 

Proper Hertz man. 

Horatio Caine

I really like Levein and he's shown what he can do in the past, with us and with United.  However, I think he's never been the same since he was ill.  Everything is like it's in slow motion now.  The way he talks is so slow... can see that it would be hard to motivate the players when you seem like a sloth on mogadon.

For his health, I think he should stand down to allow someone with energy and clear thinking to take over.  I say this very reluctantly because I have huge respect for him but just think it would be better for all, if he handed over the reins at the end of the season - hopefully as a cup winner!

3 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Entertainment.......

At last

ford donald
14 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Lol.

14 hours ago, mitch41 said:

After the Scottish Cup Final after Craig Levein is relieved of his duties the Hearts Board need to advertise for candidates for the position of Hearts Manager.

There should be NO conditions that McPhee, Daly ect. should be kept on in their current positions and the manager will only be accountable to the CEO and any DOF will only be there in a supporting role to the manager and the direction of the Academy, Scouting, Contracts ect. 

This is what is needed for Hearts to succeed in Scottish Football.

McPhee ,would have first chance,I think!

Enzo Chiefo
28 minutes ago, ford donald said:

McPhee ,would have first chance,I think!

McPhee has been an integral part of our preparations and coaching for 2 and a half years. Our results, and style of play, during that period have been atrocious. Appointing McPhee would quite simply be a case of "jobs for the boys" and, with CL probably still involved, would be a disastrous move. Thankfully, I think AB is well aware that the entire footballing department need cleared out and fresh ideas introduced. 

20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

McPhee has been an integral part of our preparations and coaching for 2 and a half years. Our results, and style of play, during that period have been atrocious. Appointing McPhee would quite simply be a case of "jobs for the boys" and, with CL probably still involved, would be a disastrous move. Thankfully, I think AB is well aware that the entire footballing department need cleared out and fresh ideas introduced. 

I have to say there is little doubt McPhee is a common denominator.

Bridge of Djoum
15 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Why wouldn’t I. If everyone cancels, the deal fails and she would maintain her position longer. Increasing and getting her out of the club is surely more productive.

That kinda logic is gonna blow ''Forevers'' tiny mind.

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Clement would be a great appointment. He's a highly regarded coach and has gained experience in various countries. 

So was Cathro - Spain, Portugal, England.

Looking at Wiki Clement was accused of boring football by the fans and sacked in 2016. 

Then a 3 year contract at Reading which lasted 6 months before he was fired again.

Strangely, I always thought of him as a good coach but like Cathro he seems to have made heavy weather of the transition to manager.

He wouldn't be the worst appointment I imagine but the jury's out meantime.

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I decided to check as you usually slaver a load of rubbish and sure enough I found they made a loss of £69089 in the last accounts published.

That figure was reported as being a vast improvement on the previous year's loss of £724,406.

Why do you tell lies to promote your anti-Hearts agenda?

Fancy checking again Al 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.insider.co.uk/news/kilmarnock-fc-bounces-back-black-12071016.amp

Anti-hearts :lol: 

davemclaren

How many hours after the cup finsl are the guys ‘in the know’ expecting an announcement of change?

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

So was Cathro - Spain, Portugal, England.

Looking at Wiki Clement was accused of boring football by the fans and sacked in 2016. 

Then a 3 year contract at Reading which lasted 6 months before he was fired again.

Strangely, I always thought of him as a good coach but like Cathro he seems to have made heavy weather of the transition to manager.

He wouldn't be the worst appointment I imagine but the jury's out meantime.

It's always a gamble. A top coach may not make a good manager. Graham Rix was always regarded as one of the best in the business as a coach but didn't seem comfortable as a no. 1. Paul Hartley's interview with Si Ferry confirmed Rix's insecurities at being the boss. 

With Clement, the Championship is always a hard one to gauge a manager's credentials as there can be little time given to get results. Nigel Clough seems a top manager but when he's had higher profile jobs, he's not had the time to get results.

When the time for change comes, I wouldn't fret too much if someone like McCann was to get it. 

Forever Hearts
27 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That kinda logic is gonna blow ''Forevers'' tiny mind.

Obsessed.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Obsessed.

Unlike you when talking about levein, eh??

:rofl:

And you talk of irony...

6 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

With some posters if you don’t have a lot of posts your opinion doesn’t count.

Sad but unfortunately true. IMO.

Often means a former poster who has been banned returning under a new username. Can also be someone posting numerous accounts.

Personally I only really take people seriously when they have posted with the same username consistently.

I believe there is an agenda by certain people on social media.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Unlike you when talking about levein, eh??

And you talk of irony...

Imagine talking about the Hearts manager on a Hearts forum. Mental. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic