• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I just listed the available names mentioned on here. I left out Nigel Pearson just because I don’t like him. 

He's an absolute tool to be fair, mind when he fought a pack of wild dogs? :laugh2:

5 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

It's how people perceive what I said.

To be honest it looked like you were at it. Name out of the blue with a question mark after it suggests itk 

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's an absolute tool to be fair, mind when he fought a pack of wild dogs? :laugh2:

Yep, has to be a reason no club in England will touch him these days. 

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

To be honest it looked like you were at it. Name out of the blue with a question mark after it suggests itk 

Ok...time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Ok...time will tell.

I would be quite happy if you are itk and it’s him. He has something to prove, we would be his last chance in football. Too many failures as a No1 

After watching that hapless Celtic display I think Levein can win the cup after extra time and penalties. 

buzzbomb1958
On 11/05/2019 at 14:35, wattie exploited said:

:wtfvlad:

You are obviously one of them

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

He’d be at home on Kickback then.

7 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Anyone played Dundonald links?

Yes superb course greens are really tricky 

Would say it’s one of the top courses in the country 

Enzo Chiefo
3 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Yes superb course greens are really tricky 

Would say it’s one of the top courses in the country 

The tees are quite tricky too NB. I didn't appreciate how difficult a course it was until I had a fresh air shot at the 1st.

48 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The tees are quite tricky too NB. I didn't appreciate how difficult a course it was until I had a fresh air shot at the 1st.

???

JamboGraham
58 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Did that at the first at Machrihanish....despite intense mental prep (basically repeating "don't look at the sea") I looked at the sea, topped it and watched my ball roll at a snails pace off the front of the tee, down the rocks and onto the beach (and out of bounds!!!). Tried again, ball drawn like a magnet to the beach but at least it was a respectable distance away from the tee. Finally made it off the 1st tee by aiming for the 18th green with the safest 3 iron I have ever hit...you get the pleasure of doing all this in clear view of the pro shop window as well...delightful...never been so keen to scurry away to the farther out holes on a course.

If  CL is so bad, why would a player of Naismith’s quality say that he is signing for us next season?

Agentjambo
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

If  CL is so bad, why would a player of Naismith’s quality say that he is signing for us next season?

You tell me?

SuperstarSteve
8 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Simple answer is because he's no that bad at all. 

Fans just always want someone to point the finger at. Since OCT levein has been that man. 

46 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Fans just always want someone to point the finger at. Since OCT levein has been that man. 

This

56 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Maybe Naisy knows something we don’t. 

47 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Your having a laugh wee man. ?

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Maybe Naisy knows something we don’t. 

Maybe Halkett knows as well.

On 11/05/2019 at 20:23, Agentjambo said:

Paul Clement or Nigel Pearson for me,their teams play football and big Nige wouldn't stand for any shit!!!

Chris Hughton has just jumped to No. 1 in the charts to be Hearts next manager.

Geoff Kilpatrick
50 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

:cornette:

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Maybe Halkett knows as well.

Maybe Jon Daly has not been told.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Probably for the same reason Berra and Lafferty signed under Cathro - good club to play for regardless of who’s in charge. 

56 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Probably for the same reason Berra and Lafferty signed under Cathro - good club to play for regardless of who’s in charge. 

more likely because CL was the Football Director.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, McCrae said:

More likely they were getting a decent wage.

Inch Hearts
11 minutes ago, McCrae said:

No, more likely they got decent money playing for a big club in Scotland regardless of who is manager.  A little like Naismith and Haulket.

Who on earth signs for a club based on who is the football director?  :lol: 

Edited by Inch Hearts

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

No, more likely they got decent money playing for a big club in Scotland regardless of who is manager.  A little like Naismith and Haulket.

Who on earth signs for a club based on who is the football director?  :lol: 

Anyone that isn’t just picking up a wage would care.

Inch Hearts
Just now, McCrae said:

Anyone that isn’t just picking up a wage would care.

That elliminates Kyle Lafferty then :lol: 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

That elliminates Kyle Lafferty then :lol: 

Bad example. We made good money from him and he did well for us.

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, McCrae said:

Bad example. We made good money from him and he did well for us.

But you think he signed for us because of a football director instead of just money? 

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

But you think he signed for us because of a football director instead of just money? 

He signed for us because of the potential opportunities that would open up for him if he did well..... and that is exactly what happened.  Do you really think he would of signed for us if he thought CL sucked?

Hearts1975
9 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Think he probably knew if he came to us and did well that sevco would come crawling as they weren’t interested when he was out of contract 

sure he would have had money demands but probably got less on the basis he waited out the above. 

ford donald
2 hours ago, McCrae said:

Probably been told changes are going to happen,maybe him involved in them,just have to wait and see

what the club come up with,if by a slim chance CL I would still be the manager,I will be in shock! 

2 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Probably been told changes are going to happen,maybe him involved in them,just have to wait and see

what the club come up with,if by a slim chance CL I would still be the manager,I will be in shock! 

I think there is close to zero chance that CL won’t be managing the team next season.  Next year is the year he needs to deliver a better performance in the league.

Inch Hearts
8 minutes ago, McCrae said:

He signed for us because of the potential opportunities that would open up for him if he did well..... and that is exactly what happened.  Do you really think he would of signed for us if he thought CL sucked?

I’m not sure, do you think he would have signed to play under a head coach Cathro if he thought he was an utter clueless dud that wouldn’t get the best out of him, bearing in mind it’s been told numerous times under Neilson and Cathro Levein didn’t get involved with first team matters?  Lafferty signed for ££ to the third biggest club in the country and possibly the influence of MacPhee and Mikey O’Neil. 

Inch Hearts
9 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Think he probably knew if he came to us and did well that sevco would come crawling as they weren’t interested when he was out of contract 

sure he would have had money demands but probably got less on the basis he waited out the above. 

Sounds about right, head coach football director etc is highly irrelevant in this day an age. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, sadj said:

???

How did we go from Leveins leaving ️  to Leven ??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♂️????

I’ll get my coat ?

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, McCrae said:

What other options are there for him to come back up stay here as his wife wants them to do?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

More likely they were getting a decent wage.

Indeed, Berra was coming back anyway and Lafferty other option was Hibs.

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, McCrae said:

How would he have known? CL wanted rid of him from January onwards.

Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I’m not sure, do you think he would have signed to play under a head coach Cathro if he thought he was an utter clueless dud that wouldn’t get the best out of him, bearing in mind it’s been told numerous times under Neilson and Cathro Levein didn’t get involved with first team matters?  Lafferty signed for ££ to the third biggest club in the country and possibly the influence of MacPhee and Mikey O’Neil. 

Definitely 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed, Berra was coming back anyway and Lafferty other option was Hibs.

Macphee had more to do with Lafferty than anyone else at the club, same with Smith and Doyle

Pasquale for King
Just now, Rudy T said:

Macphee had more to do with Lafferty than anyone else at the club, same with Smith and Doyle

Doyle? From the republic? He did also bring Hughes, Burns, Struna, Tzolis, Alvonitis, so he’s barely in credit I’m afraid. 

Agentjambo
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

I think there is close to zero chance that CL won’t be managing the team next season.  Next year is the year he needs to deliver a better performance in the league.

What makes you so sure hes still going to be in charge?

Struna and Tzolios had great reps Scottish football was not for them. Doesnt mean they were bad players

Why can't we just park this thread until after the SC Final? It's clear that the outcome will have a very significant bearing on who we would want as manager going forward.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Struna and Tzolios had great reps Scottish football was not for them. Doesnt mean they were bad players

I didn’t say they were.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic