Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Imagine talking about the Hearts manager on a Hearts forum. Mental. 

Imagine having 831 posts and 98 percent of them say exactly the same thing.

''Obsessed''...:rofl:

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Agentjambo
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Imagine having 831 posts and 98 percent of them say exactly the same thing.

''Obsessed''...:rofl:

Yaaawn.....

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Often means a former poster who has been banned returning under a new username. Can also be someone posting numerous accounts.

Personally I only really take people seriously when they have posted with the same username consistently.

I believe there is an agenda by certain people on social media.

Hey!

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Agentjambo said:

Yaaawn.....

Indeed. 

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How many hours after the cup finsl are the guys ‘in the know’ expecting an announcement of change?

Win or lose, i’ll be ‘ out the loop ‘ until Tuesday. Cup Final weekends are messy !

The gnashing of teeth will have to go on regardless

Bridge of Djoum

I'm a member of a fishing forum, the only thing I post about is a fish I caught in 2013

I'm a member of a golf forum, the only thing I post about is a shot I hit in 1987...

Everyone loves my bantz. I'm a really interesting bloke.

Image result for boring  dull guy gif

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm a member of a fishing forum, the only thing I post about is a fish I caught in 2013

I'm a member of a golf forum, the only thing I post about is a shot I hit in 1987...

Everyone loves my bantz. I'm a really interesting bloke.

Image result for boring  dull guy gif

Now if you’d said shot you hit in 1988 id be asking questions but 1987 prob just makes you Greg Norman so...

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, sadj said:

Now if you’d said shot you hit in 1988 id be asking questions but 1987 prob just makes you Greg Norman so...

I was a child prodigy.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I was a child prodigy.

Weren’t we all. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, sadj said:

Weren’t we all. 

Dunno likes. some of the children here are well below the curve...

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Hey!

Look if you have an opinion stick to it or be free to change your mind but changing usernames or accounts distorts the integrity of the forum.

I might even get in trouble for saying this but it's clear with all these 'new' posters nearly all with similar views that something is going on.

Do you think all these new posters have all just found JKB ?

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, luckydug said:

Look if you have an opinion stick to it or be free to change your mind but changing usernames or accounts distorts the integrity of the forum.

I might even get in trouble for saying this but it's clear with all these 'new' posters nearly all with similar views that something is going on.

Actually, I just meant I'm fond of a name change. I've had a few but all within the same account, mind. Personally don't see an issue with name changing. It's easily checked on the users profile. I do, however, take your point.

No, I don't think those new posters have suddenly found KB. The amount of new posters who never post positively about the club is telling. Very, very few are supportive.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Hmmm maybe its a co-ordinated cyber Atthack ? though if our favourite gin based poster is on id be surprised as he has found subjects over there to hang on his every word. 

Anyhoo back on subject @Bridge of Djoum is not Sandy Lyle so his posts can be discounted....and Leveins time is not up yet ?

Edited by sadj

Inch Hearts
33 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That article is dated last year. Does this mean those are 2017's figures?

For 2018.  They have been reported to be in profit this year also.  Hardly an improvement in debt as wee Al said.  They are doing much better while not over spending on half the playing budget we have (figures already posted) it’s in black and white.  Time to deflect using something else now I think. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

For 2018.  They have been reported to be in profit this year also.  Hardly an improvement in debt as wee Al said.  They are doing much better while not over spending on half the playing budget we have (figures already posted) it’s in black and white.  Time to deflect using something else now I think. 

Ah ok. Cheers.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hmmm maybe its a co-ordinated cyber Atthack ? though if our favourite gin based poster is on id be surprised as he has found subjects over there to hang on his every word. 

Anyhoo back on subject @Bridge of Djoum is not Sandy Lyle so his posts can be discounted....and Leveins time is not up yet ?

Pfftttt. I could beat Sandy Lyle using left handed clubs.

43 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I have checked again and your figures are actually more up to date - so they are in the black but not for 2 years running as you claimed.

It is also worth considering the situation with Billy Bowie Special Projects and the money they put into the club not to mention the Park Hotel situation which was supposed to bring untold wealth to the club.  They apparently owe Bowie just short of £1m.  Without analysing the accounts in depth, it would be unwise to use them as your best example.

Pfftttt. I could beat Sandy Lyle using left handed clubs.

Are you left handed cause thats cheating if you are? I mean i’d beat him happy gilmore style , you know channel my inner apollo creed and bank it in the hole off of Jaws and the tv tower....

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I have checked again and your figures are actually more up to date - so they are in the black but not for 2 years running as you claimed.

It is also worth considering the situation with Billy Bowie Special Projects and the money they put into the club not to mention the Park Hotel situation which was supposed to bring untold wealth to the club.  They apparently owe Bowie just short of £1m.  Without analysing the accounts in depth, it would be unwise to use them as your best example.

When did they sell Couibally, (sp)? That was a fair whack, wasn't it? 8-900k?

4 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Ever since Levein has tried to accommodate Clare the season has gone to pot. Injuries have played their part but Leveins totally lost it. Clare is an impact sub that’s it. 

I think you are being kind to Clare!!!

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, sadj said:

Are you left handed cause thats cheating if you are? I mean i’d beat him happy gilmore style , you know channel my inner apollo creed and bank it in the hole off of Jaws and the tv tower....

I'm actually bisexual.

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Wee Al and you call yourself INCH Hearts!

What was Heats PLAYING budget for the respective years?

I'm actually bisexual.

Surely you mean bicephalous 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Surely you mean bicephalous 

With 2 faces.

15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Actually, I just meant I'm fond of a name change. I've had a few but all within the same account, mind. Personally don't see an issue with name changing. It's easily checked on the users profile. I do, however, take your point.

No, I don't think those new posters have suddenly found KB. The amount of new posters who never post positively about the club is telling. Very, very few are supportive.

Now I am more than likely being thick here but for some reason I cannot see this facility in your profile or anyone else for that matter. This obviously was available previously. Any help would be appreciated. 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Now I am more than likely being thick here but for some reason I cannot see this facility in your profile or anyone else for that matter. This obviously was available previously. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hmmm. When I go to my profile page, there is a little symbol next to my name that allows me to check my name history. 

Some have it, others don't. I just checked out a few profiles. For instance, artful dodger has it, sadj doesn't. It may be that only if you've changed names that this symbol appears. Maybe it's only for paid members. I don't know. 

Here's mine, just for your info...

1. SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

New York Fleapit      Bridge of Djoum

2. FEBRUARY 26, 2018

No Wing Mirrors on Trains.      New York Fleapit

3. AUGUST 1, 2017

Fidel Cathro      No Wing Mirrors on Trains.

4. DECEMBER 10, 2016

BK 11215      Fidel Cathro

5. MARCH 2, 2015

Haul Partley      BK 11215

6. AUGUST 30, 2014

Brooklyn1-5      Haul Partley

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Inch Hearts
19 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Wee Al and you call yourself INCH Hearts!

What was Heats PLAYING budget for the respective years?

Go and just stop asking questions Al.  

9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Hmmm. When I go to my profile page, there is a little symbol next to my name that allows me to check my name history. 

Some have it, others don't. I just checked out a few profiles. For instance, artful dodger has it, sadj doesn't. It may be that only if you've changed names that this symbol appears. Maybe it's only for paid members. I don't know. 

Here's mine, just for your info...

1. SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

New York Fleapit      Bridge of Djoum

2. FEBRUARY 26, 2018

No Wing Mirrors on Trains.      New York Fleapit

3. AUGUST 1, 2017

Fidel Cathro      No Wing Mirrors on Trains.

4. DECEMBER 10, 2016

BK 11215      Fidel Cathro

5. MARCH 2, 2015

Haul Partley      BK 11215

6. AUGUST 30, 2014

Brooklyn1-5      Haul Partley

Yeah its only if you’ve changed usernames. Iv had the same name since the original kickback was on the go

Inch Hearts
23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

What about the mystery benefactors at us?  Doesn’t that count?  

What do you mean best example? I gave you an example of a club not overspending licking above their weight and finishing ahead of us on a less than half our budget - again.  You’re having a nightmare as usual.  Your prove this prove that list this list that patter is tedious too. I accept you can’t see no wrong of Craig Levein and think we are doing great but you need a change of routine instead of asking for actual evidence of this and that while acting aggressively to any reply also.  Cheerio for now Al,  your like that boy that goes into the police station in Scotssquad all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What do you mean best example? I gave you an example of a club not overspending licking above their weight and finishing ahead of us on a less than half our budget - again.  You’re having a nightmare as usual.  Your prove this prove that list this list that patter is tedious too. I accept you can’t see no wrong of Craig Levein and think we are doing great but you need a change of routine instead of asking for actual evidence of this and that while acting aggressively to any reply also.  Cheerio for now Al,  your like that boy that goes into the police station in Scotssquad all the time. 

Licking above ?

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

You've met @Morgan's sister in law?

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

No, you just want to spout shite and not be answerable.  Just say the first thing that comes into your tiny head and berate anyone who asks for evidence.

There's nothing more tedious than you and others spouting the same crap in turn time after time with nothing good to say about the club.

Actually I can see quite a lot of wromg in Craig Levein but I also accept there have been extenuating circumstances such as material injuries and personal health

From the headline figures it seems Killie are in the black for the 1st time in at least 3 years not 2 consecutive profits as you claimed.  Bravo.

Farewell Inchboy

8 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

With some posters if you don’t have a lot of posts your opinion doesn’t count.

Sad but unfortunately true. IMO.

Fair enough. I'm new here. Still think with Levein we're not doing much. I'll change my mind if we win the SC

Inch Hearts
59 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

No, you just want to spout shite and not be answerable.  Just say the first thing that comes into your tiny head and berate anyone who asks for evidence.

There's nothing more tedious than you and others spouting the same crap in turn time after time with nothing good to say about the club.

Actually I can see quite a lot of wromg in Craig Levein but I also accept there have been extenuating circumstances such as material injuries and personal health

From the headline figures it seems Killie are in the black for the 1st time in at least 3 years not 2 consecutive profits as you claimed.  Bravo.

Farewell Inchboy

Like what times?  Name one or two? See what I mean, “tiny head” what have I posted that you asked for your “evidence” that wasn’t the case.

I await your reply with eagerness Al.  Get searching Bobby, sorry Al. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Licking above ?

Honest mistake.  Although constant back and forth with wee Bobby Evidence means it perhaps subconsciously wasn’t. 

Inch Hearts

Anyway Paul Clement anybody??

I don’t think he would fancy working under Craig Levein with Jon Daly as his assistant.

Forever Hearts

Anyway Paul Clement anybody??

Yes, I'd take Paul Clement. Although right now I'd take Paul Kane to replace Levein. 

Agentjambo
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

I don’t think he would fancy working under Craig Levein with Jon Daly as his assistant.

Who said he would have to??

Inch Hearts

Who said he would have to??

He would be a good appointment left to his own I think.  It would be interesting to see if he would come up to Scotland but he may see the job Clarke has done and fancy it.  

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Farewell Inchboy

Do the boys in the shower call you wee Al ?

39 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Do the boys in the shower call you wee Al ?

I don't go in the shower with boys.

You obviously do!

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Like what times?  Name one or two? See what I mean, “tiny head” what have I posted that you asked for your “evidence” that wasn’t the case.

I await your reply with eagerness Al.  Get searching Bobby, sorry Al. 

Like the time you said to sign May and didn't have a clue about the likely cost.

PS - I'm not a policeman, Inchboy.

Edited by JamboAl

Geoff the Mince
11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You obviously do!

?

Bridge of Djoum
22 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You obviously do!

I do..

Kept getting kicked out of the women's showers.

Inch Hearts
45 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Like the time you said to sign May and didn't have a clue about the likely cost.

PS - I'm not a policeman, Inchboy.

I said sign May based on reports he’s been told he can leave Aberdeen.  Why wouldn’t I know about costs Bobby?  Is that the best example you have of me spouting made up nonsense?  Anything else Bobby?  You like asking for evidence all the time lad, what else because that example is stinking.  As you were Bobby.

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I said sign May based on reports he’s been told he can leave Aberdeen.  Why wouldn’t I know about costs Bobby?  Is that the best example you have of me spouting made up nonsense?  Anything else Bobby?  You like asking for evidence all the time lad, what else because that example is stinking.  As you were Bobby.

Which reports?

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic