Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

jambomjm74
2 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Terrible. Woeful ... Only reason I'm clinging to blind hope is he's a phm and I'd love us and him to win the final (and very little would change replacing him now)

We are *** rotten tho. Ive never cared less about a hearts squad as individuals. I will support them 100% when they pull on that shirt but I've not even any favoured players.feel so jaded just now

Heard someone say to wrap Jake mularaney in cotton wool for final..no offence to the guy but if our hopes are pinned on Jake *** mularaney it tells you how far off the mark we are!

this post I agree with 100% 

we literally have no songs about players, other than olly olly lee...

sad just very sad ☹️ 

The fans (a lot off) and club feel at a distance from each other, given FOH and what we’ve been through is sad. We lost tonight and it’s as expected and a case of ach well what ever, on to our next loss then 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

I can understand his logic tonight but my philosophy is you always play the strongest eleven available. Tonight he didn’t he played some players who if they were any good would have been in the first eleven week in week out. He has forfeited 5th place and prize money which is unacceptable.

Bull's-eye
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

I can understand his logic tonight but my philosophy is you always play the strongest eleven available. Tonight he didn’t he played some players who if they were any good would have been in the first eleven week in week out. He has forfeited 5th place and prize money which is unacceptable.

Sorry but :rofl:

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

The worst thing about it is i genuinely don't think our performance would have been much different if we had our 'strongest 11' out there tonight.

BobbyJenkins
2 minutes ago, Morph said:

The worst thing about it is i genuinely don't think our performance would have been much different if we had our 'strongest 11' out there tonight.

What? ?

siegementality
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Laugh away. 

Do not feed the troll.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
5 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

????

Just now, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

????

A comment would have been more helpful.

5 minutes ago, Morph said:

Spot on. Squad terrible from top to bottom. 

ford donald
7 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

He’s spot on too. Worrying that it has come to agreeing with Michael Stewart.

All the pressure is now on AB, she has to replace the manager  for next season,MS is spot on with his assessment,only a fool would think otherwise.

rick witter
6 minutes ago, Morph said:

Spot on. It would have been the same. Toothless, Spineless. Even Berra doesn’t look like a leader any more. This squad needs ripped up and we need to start again for the third season in a row. It will take 8 or 9 new players at least and the same to leave the club. Along with the Clowns in charge. 

Cruyff Turn

Are people seriously getting irate about tonight’s game? :rofl:

Have a day off mun. 

rick witter
3 minutes ago, ford donald said:

All the pressure is now on AB, she has to replace the manager  for next season,MS is spot on with his assessment,only a fool would think otherwise.

He has the whole club sewn up it’s a disgrace. We as fans need to act to get him out. There should be no man that should ever get the free reign to do what he wants without the board barring an eyelid. 

HEARTS FOREVER

Canny stand Stewart.....but he's right.

Time for budge to get us a new direction.....hopefully towards the goals.

16 minutes ago, Morph said:

This.

Jambof3tornado

Easiest job in football.

Under no pressure at all.

Results that would have got most other managers the bullet but not our Craig.

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Are people seriously getting irate about tonight’s game? :rofl:

Have a day off mun. 

Do you think we would have won had Uche, Haring and Mulraney been playing because I don’t?

Sad to say this, but if and when club ownership is handed over to FoH and if Levein is still running all things football, then we could be forgiven for thinking we've been duped. The feeling around the club despite how far we've come is so dismal that even a cup final can't lift the depression right now. We need a statement from Budge......and quickly. 

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

Do you think we would have won had Uche, Haring and Mulraney been playing because I don’t?

Does it matter?

We are where we are in the league because we are a shit football team with a lot of shit players.

Aberdeen have been 2nd or 3rd for the last 5-6 years because they are substantially better than us.

Lewis, Lowe, McKenna, Shinnie, Stewart and Ferguson would walk into our best XI. 

Just cancelled my £240 a year FOH payment. Might start it back up when this club gets a grip.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Just cancelled my £240 a year FOH payment. Might start it back up when this club gets a grip.

This is the big danger for me.

If the club isnt going to deal with the levein issue more people may well cancel subs. Not saying its right or wrong but it may happen.

Randy Marsh
29 minutes ago, Morph said:

This.  

wattie exploited

How far has hearts went backwards with the football on show ,The last 2 years has been dire and gets worse week by week I know lots of hearts supporters are completely  at their wits end with the football that we are having to put up with ,This isnt the hearts brand of football that we want to see but its the norm of late ,I can see fans really protesting if we get hammered in the next 2 games as we deserve more than what we have to put up with next excuse will be oh we are giving the young players a game  like Mikey Stewart said he is using them to deflect how crap we have been with the shit results 

Sexton Hardcastle

Why do people use the threat of cancelling their FOH donation to get some attention?

Beyond the pale. Actual grown men on social media screaming it for some likes.

Randy Marsh
24 minutes ago, Plank said:

Fair play to the 350 fans that went up there.

Hats of to them.  PHM.  If we had been fighting it out with Aberdeen for 3rd place then we could easily have taken 1500-2000 fans up there tonight.  Very worrying times.  Our attendances could be very embarrassing next season if Levein is still in charge.

We’re just not gelling at all as a team and seem totally aimless. There is nothing I see right now that offers any real hope and unless there is some sort of large scale change it won’t get any better. There’s so many things going wrong at the club just now it doesn’t fill me with hope for next season.

Levein must see this and should consider resigning if he has any sense. 

Independence
2 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

“If” we get hammered?!

You mean when we get hammered!!

No 'if' ffs !!!!

The Gorgie

Nah man you are imagining it, all is well. More points than last season yo

#Progress

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Hats of to them.  PHM.  If we had been fighting it out with Aberdeen for 3rd place then we could easily have taken 1500-2000 fans up there tonight.  Very worrying times.  Our attendances could be very embarrassing next season if Levein is still in charge.

Total fuds not attending and paying money into the club!

Just boycott the club, they’ll soon get the message upstairs 

Independence
Just now, roscogt1 said:

We’re just not gelling at all as a team and seem totally aimless. There is nothing I see right now that offers any real hope and unless there is some sort of large scale change it won’t get any better. There’s so many things going wrong at the club just now it doesn’t fill me with hope for next season.

Levein must see this and should consider resigning if he has any sense. 

Can you name me any big club manager that has resigned. Why would any manager resign  weeks before a cup final. No injuries and no disciplinary upsets was the aim tonight. Not great, but that is the way it is. 

22 minutes ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Canny stand Stewart.....but he's right.

Time for budge to get us a new direction.....hopefully towards the goals.

Lol....but it hurts because it’s true.  

What a shocking return on goals this season but what struck me tonight (even though a patchwork selection) was lack of individual basics on the park.

Theres numerous questions we can ask or things we can think but I start to wonder if the players have stopped playing for Levein?  I do think many players aren’t good enough too though. 

Whats the strategy with us? It’s like we abandon the bog standard preparation for a game. We don’t look honed on hard work, brainwashed on going that extra mile. 

If these players think think they can take their place on the park because they are technically superior then delusion engulfs our club.  That was embarrassing tonight. 

A rotten performance and it was months ago the manager said performances don’t matter. I think that’s seeped into the player’s psyche. 

It's so sad that we nearly went bust, got relegated, we dug deep saved the club, got promoted at first attempt, got a cracking main stand, nice new pitch, top quality academy and training/medical facilities, it was all there for us to march forward, new stand would be filled each week, the arse cheeks would only get a section of the away end, increased revenue = better players.

Then, what we all live for, on the pitch it's all went wrong, including player recruitment, so many duds.

All we needed, way back then was a really good experienced manager to take us forward, no experiments or developing our own conveyor belt in house bollocks, may have cost a bit but compared to what we are losing now it would have been a no brainer ....

11 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

If the club isnt going to deal with the levein issue more people may well cancel subs. Not saying its right or wrong but it may happen.

I had no idea that my FoH payment was a vote of confidence in the manager or the current owner. I thought it was because I love the club and it was helping to guarantee its future wellbeing. Am I wrong? 

Independence
Just now, JamboSpur said:

Just boycott the club, they’ll soon get the message upstairs 

Oh no not another 'boycott' message. Why don't we just fly some planes over Tynecsatle. Do you not think they realise how bad the football is? They also realise how far we have come since coming out of admin not that long ago, building a new stand and doing the best we can...at the moment.

Independence
Just now, Marriott said:

It's so sad that we nearly went bust, got relegated, we dug deep saved the club, got promoted at first attempt, got a cracking main stand, nice new pitch, top quality academy and training/medical facilities, it was all there for us to march forward, new stand would be filled each week, the arse cheeks would only get a section of the away end, increased revenue = better players.

Then, what we all live for, on the pitch it's all went wrong, including player recruitment, so many duds.

All we needed, way back then was a really good experienced manager to take us forward, no experiments or developing our own conveyor belt in house bollocks, may have cost a bit but compared to what we are losing now it would have been a no brainer ....

Ah 'heaven'. If only things were that simple and all player purchased had been brilliant (not known to have happened at any club)! Get real!!!!

Central Belt 1874
14 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I would imagine most fans will continue paying until Budge is paid back. If we are still in this mess with Levein calling the shots after that then that's when a drop off of FOH subs might happen.

13 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

How far has hearts went backwards with the football on show ,The last 2 years has been dire and gets worse week by week I know lots of hearts supporters are completely  at their wits end with the football that we are having to put up with ,This isnt the hearts brand of football that we want to see but its the norm of late ,I can see fans really protesting if we get hammered in the next 2 games as we deserve more than what we have to put up with next excuse will be oh we are giving the young players a game  like Mikey Stewart said he is using them to deflect how crap we have been with the shit results 

The last two years?? Does that include the three months we were top of the league? Grow up. 

Just now, BobbyJenkins said:

Clearly it’s no me greeting pal ?

Ahm no yer pal

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic