Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

amadjambo

If Clare hadn’t completely ****** up that glorious chance when he just had to slip the ball to the left or right we might have won. But overall I thought Killie were more dangerous and just edged it.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Jim Panzee
5 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

If Clare hadn’t completely ****** up that glorious chance when he just had to slip the ball to the left or right we might have won. But overall I thought Killie were more dangerous and just edged it.

Agree

Cruyff Turn

I thought it was a closely contested game. Killie got the better chances first half. 2nd half we dominated their half but didn’t have any quality. I don’t think CL was far off at all. No excuses there.

innerjambo
26 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sitting there wondering how the Messiah took 3 points off your precious Levein and all but guaranteed us 6th place?

Thought you'd be there with pompoms along with Dodger and Left Boot.

??????

wattie exploited

Levein saying" I don’t know if that little bit extra they’ve got to play for had an impact or not, " what happened to all the players are playing for a place in the Cup team Wtf !!!!!!!!!!    more ****ing Excuses !!!!

cosanostra

He's completely bungled this season and our results are an absolute disgrace.

The quicker he's gone, the better. 

Actually dreading the cup final and have a horrible feeling he'll be going nowhere.

There was very little between the teams today, that's a fair comment. However, any quality came through Mulumbu and Kilmarnock had more fluid periods of passing than us, mainly in the first half. Our best chance came from our striker chasing a high ball down the middle. 

To say we played some decent stuff is incorrect and once again we conceded a goal when we had more than one chance to clear the ball. These are issues that are just not being addressed by the manager on a regular basis. 

siegementality

If you could listen to paint dry it would sound like Craig Levein.

siegementality
45 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Maybe start wondering why Hearts continually fail to edge apparent games in the balance while others do.

Especially when you “could have written the scrpit”.

Papa John

I expected Kilmarnock to beat us and they did, it wasn't a shock what does that say about where we are now.  It needs changed.

feedthefox
52 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

He's completely bungled this season and our results are an absolute disgrace.

The quicker he's gone, the better. 

Actually dreading the cup final and have a horrible feeling he'll be going nowhere.

This is it and it's a total dread.

Anyone who thinks this was an even game is deluded, their keeper collected a header from Berra on about the 80th min and that was it. Bobby made two good stops, they hit a post and had several very good moments to score (Soapy's goal line tackle in fist half). They played with energy, passion and purpose. When they did score they had at least 4 players in and around the box where we seldom had 1 or 2. 

Frankly we're being taken for mugs just now.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, siegementality said:

Aye, cos he’ll be away.

Aye, on holiday.

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

????

Yip, he just said what he seen. 

Pretty much spot on. 

Craig’s summary is pretty spot on but that was a home game 

Its more his ability to get the team playing fast flowing football in comparison to what we are seeing now which is the issue for me 

chances are few and far between. No real wingers employed to get to bylines and create. No box to box midfielders that can help the front players etc etc. 

injuries have impaled is this season, for sure, but as a club we need a manager who like other clubs, when they have injuries, can cope and bring in suitable replacements and a suitable game plan to win the games rather that us being diabolical but keep saying that it’s because we have key players out 

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Aye, on holiday.

Spain I heard.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, glynnlondon said:

5 year planzzzzzz

Which we were well on track with until mouth foamerzzzzzz decided our Manager had no style and no bottle...despite pissing the Championship at a canter, beating Sevco at Ibrox and sitting 2nd in the league.

:facepalm:

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Spain I heard.

Melbourne I heard. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Melbourne I heard. 

Interesting. I think he'd be inspired by AFL. Punts into the air and people desperate to get under them. Too many goals though.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sitting there wondering how the Messiah took 3 points off your precious Levein and all but guaranteed us 6th place?

Would rather be enjoying a pint than applauding mediocrity ??

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

:wattie:

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Interesting. I think he'd be inspired by AFL. Punts into the air and people desperate to get under them. Too many goals though.

Might've been slightly amusing if it was work and not 'holiday' that I'd previously posted. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, To Be Frank said:

Would rather be enjoying a pint than applauding mediocrity ??

Can't argue with that ?

Bad Religion

Can’t wait to get back to winning cups on a regular basis and fighting at the top of the league like the 2010’s I mean 2000’s, 1990’s, 1980’s 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Punts into The Abyss: A Tactical and Recruitment Strategy by Craig Levein.

Should be the name of his book if he ever decides to write one.

Anyone find it strange that John "Teflon" Murray, Head of Recruitment and one of those probably most to blame for the type of player we have identified and brought to the club, has managed NOT to feature in the list of club employees in this website. His history gleaned from elsewhere shows him having started at Cowdenbeath before coming to us and he appears to have miraculously survived any serious criticism to date. His relationship with CL must be pretty solid. Bearing in mind some of the donkeys we've recruited surely he must bear much of the blame?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heart-of-midlothian-fc/mitarbeiter/verein/43

I was in The Gorgie Suite and Jimmy Sandison was being interviewed by Scott Wilson. He was harking on about how great we were in the derby last weekend because before the game if someone had offered him a 2-0 defeat then he probably would’ve taken it. Those were his actual words. I was in shock.

Is this what things have come to that we actually are now celebrating a draw at Easter Roads?!

Things have got to change, this is just not good enough!! 

Edited by Lambo85

2 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Can’t wait to get back to winning cups on a regular basis and fighting at the top of the league like the 2010’s I mean 2000’s, 1990’s, 1980’s 

No one is suggesting that we will ever be good enough to win the league. But 2 6th place finishes in a row is simply not good enough for a team with arguably the 3rd best resources and financial backing in Scotland.

I don’t ever remember being this despondent heading into a Cup Final. Every time we have reached a Cup Final since the 1980’s we have had a really decent side and the supporters have gone into the game fancying us to win. We honestly don’t have a hope in hell come the 25th of May.

I really hope that Uche’s hamstring isn’t too bad and Naismith can get himself fit in the next couple of weeks because that would leave a real nightmare possibility of McLean and Wighton starting the Cup Final.

57 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

No one is suggesting that we will ever be good enough to win the league. But 2 6th place finishes in a row is simply not good enough for a team with arguably the 3rd best resources and financial backing in Scotland.

I don’t ever remember being this despondent heading into a Cup Final. Every time we have reached a Cup Final since the 1980’s we have had a really decent side and the supporters have gone into the game fancying us to win. We honestly don’t have a hope in hell come the 25th of May.

I really hope that Uche’s hamstring isn’t too bad and Naismith can get himself fit in the next couple of weeks because that would leave a real nightmare possibility of McLean and Wighton starting the Cup Final.

Do you think we will play 2 up front against Celtic? I’m sure the tactics/formation will be 1 up front and wait for them to score

Edited by HMFC 86

Levein mark II makes me want to cry ????

Age calms most folk down, his health has likely taken an edge off and perspective on life above football dawns a bit more...

What I would give for a Levein mark I headcoach wise though..... ???

The Merse
5 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

Which we were well on track with until mouth foamerzzzzzz decided our Manager had no style and no bottle...despite pissing the Championship at a canter, beating Sevco at Ibrox and sitting 2nd in the league.

:facepalm:

Yep, it’s the fans fault. :rofl:

heartandsoul
8 hours ago, innerjambo said:

I wouldn't waste your breath Wattie. The happy clappers on here will defend Levein at any cost. They're like his fully paid up puppets, and they police the site to put down any criticism they come across. They are pathetic really, a bit like our performances of late. 

This

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Punts into The Abyss: A Tactical and Recruitment Strategy by Craig Levein.

Should be the name of his book if he ever decides to write one.

Good name for a band? 

buzzbomb1958
7 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Craig’s summary is pretty spot on but that was a home game 

Its more his ability to get the team playing fast flowing football in comparison to what we are seeing now which is the issue for me 

chances are few and far between. No real wingers employed to get to bylines and create. No box to box midfielders that can help the front players etc etc. 

injuries have impaled is this season, for sure, but as a club we need a manager who like other clubs, when they have injuries, can cope and bring in suitable replacements and a suitable game plan to win the games rather that us being diabolical but keep saying that it’s because we have key players out 

Levein is a dinosaur until Mrs budge clears the dead wood out of riccarton no improvement will be made its time for another budgement day big time cos I fear for my club if she doesn't wield the axe ,I don't think we can handle another year of incompetence

6 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Levein is a dinosaur until Mrs budge clears the dead wood out of riccarton no improvement will be made its time for another budgement day big time cos I fear for my club if she doesn't wield the axe ,I don't think we can handle another year of incompetence

I don’t think you can handle another week going by that post.

We’ll be fine, we’ll handle it somehow !

?

7 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

How many squad overhauls have we had? Imperative we get rid off Levein and bring in an experienced coach to stable the ship and bring a settled team. I fear we may well recruit from within merely changing the face off this sham coaching set up 

rick witter
16 minutes ago, Boab said:

I don’t think you can handle another week going by that post.

We’ll be fine, we’ll handle it somehow !

?

We will. Incompetently 

upgotheheads
Just now, dellboy1971 said:

Only way Hearts art going to force Levein out is not to renew who agrees

1 don’t renew season tickets

https://www.facebook.com/1148391082/posts/10218752794748154/

I buy a season ticket to support my club, Hearts , not any individual within it. No doubt season ticket sales will be down because of the numbers who will only commit to a winning team. I, like most on here , have come to the conclusion that CL has lost it when it comes to putting out a competitive side. This is a disappointment to me but I've known quite a view over the years, CL's signing policy over the last two seasons has been poor and I think he will fall on his sword at the end of the season unless we win the cup, in which case he will get to Christmas at least.

been here before
11 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:

Thread title written in caps for maximum 'look at me' effect...

Same old regurgitated shite...

Facebook...

Another poll...

What a crock of shite

thewiseone

What are the real reasons behind the recruitment?

Most things come down to money, so would be great to hear some communication to the fans the financial benefit to the club in such a shot gun approach, there is no discernable benefit to the team that I can see so tell us how does HMFC benefit from such an approach, and if it's not HMFC who?

I was in The Gorgie Suite yesterday  and Jimmy Sandison was being interviewed by Scott Wilson. He was harking on about how great we were in the derby last weekend because before the game if someone had offered him a 2-0 defeat then he probably would’ve taken it. Those were his actual words. I was in shock.

Is this what things have come to that we actually are now celebrating a draw at Easter Roads?!

Things have got to change, this is just not good enough!! 

It should have been ten
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thread title written in caps for maximum 'look at me' effect...

Same old regurgitated shite...

Facebook...

Another poll...

What a crock of shite

:spoton:

35 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

I was in The Gorgie Suite yesterday  and Jimmy Sandison was being interviewed by Scott Wilson. He was harking on about how great we were in the derby last weekend because before the game if someone had offered him a 2-0 defeat then he probably would’ve taken it. Those were his actual words. I was in shock.

Things have got to change, this is just not good enough!! 

That’s why he never won anything as a player he has a loosers mentality just like our manager.

Harry Potter
8 hours ago, indianajones said:

Levein gtf. 

Bit harsh, u want the job, lol, i know one thing some players need to speed up, No3 yesterday is one.

How i never made it as a pro is beyond me, least i tried 120%

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, dellboy1971 said:

Is not the answer, no matter what the state of play with Levein.

I've been calling him out for about 18 months now, though, and it's staggering how clueless some of his supporters are.

Harry Potter
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I've been calling him out for about 18 months now, though, and it's staggering how clueless some of his supporters are.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Think folk like me are trying to see a positive, but yesterday that goal we lost was lazy defending, how no 3 wears a maroon jersey is beyond me.

Seen milk turning quicker, back to england please

It’s time to go Craig why don’t you go and relax on a beach ? in the Caribbean and hand over the management duties to someone who can get the team to play some entertaining football for a change.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic