LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

If this is true it should serve as a wake up call to CL & AB about the mood of the fans at the moment.  It won’t though. 

Are you going?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Shanks said no

And if we get to the final everyone who bought a ticket for the semi gets first dibs on a final ticket would be amusing 

We're playing a glasgow team, in glasgow likely officiated by a glasgow ref.

Hate to say it but can hardly blame people for not wanting to endure the predictable.

fabienleclerq

I've still to buy 2. Not really impressed we are in that shite corner tbh was hoping for a bit of the north stand. 

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

And if we get to the final everyone who bought a ticket for the semi gets first dibs on a final ticket would be amusing 

Agreed. 

These threads are great for weeding out those who are not PHM. 

Really deflated about things the past season or 2 myself, but as I've said before these games are too few being a jambo, so why anyone who calls themself a Hearts man wouidnt be there through choice alone, its baffling. 

That semi against Celtic was great.

18 minutes ago, benny said:

Has there ever been a time when we have took more than 10000 for a league cup semi final in Glasgow.

Never mind Glasgow, we have struggled at times to take 10k to a Diddy cup semi in Edinburgh. 
97 Dundee at ER total crowd 16k

99 St Johnstone at ER crowd 12k

05 Motherwell at ER crowd 14k

10 St Mirren at Fir Park crowd 9k

13 ICT at ER crowd 16k

14 ICT at ER crowd 13k

in reality our support doesn’t really get diddy cup semis the way they do big cup semis. 

Even when playing Rangers in Glasgow the only two semis in last 20 years both attracted only 32k crowds at Hampden. Next week will be a sellout purely because of the Gerrard factor  and their desire to finally win their first real trophy. 

Edited by soonbe110

6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I’d allocate them two each for the final. 

Psychedelicropcircle
26 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes, because it was a game everyone thought we would win and neither of the ugly sisters were involved. 

Pretty sure 1 of the ugly sisters were involved.....cast your mind back to a year ago when we first started to look shite....and are yet to look anything different!

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was talking about ICT at Hampden. 

We took 25,000 to a game that had 21,000 at it? That's impressive. 

7 minutes ago, communist said:

Agreed. 

These threads are great for weeding out those who are not PHM. 

Really deflated about things the past season or 2 myself, but as I've said before these games are too few being a jambo, so why anyone who calls themself a Hearts man wouidnt be there through choice alone, its baffling. 

That semi against Celtic was great.

You been reading the thread ?

We only had 10K in Edinburgh for a Semi against ICT. 
That’s a hell of a lot non-PHM missing !

Internet Hearts fans not having the stomach.......shock.

Decent chaps and chappets going to the game. 

Seriously though...........who  cares  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Very true hector,but that was when we were a real club 

We had over 28,000 at the semi a year ago. 

Were we a real club then😎

Have got my ticket, gonna be bit of a trek with picking up bus in embra with mates and then return leg and working Mon but hey ho let's give it a go.. Long as players are up for it and don't down tools before we start..

25 minutes ago, Boab said:

You been reading the thread ?

We only had 10K in Edinburgh for a Semi against ICT. 
That’s a hell of a lot non-PHM missing !

Yes have you? 

What I'm saying is in reality we only have about 10-13k PHM that can be arsed going to any semi when we are in pish form, in any season in the last decade or so. 

Nothing new here, yet people always seem distressed at the poor sales. 

Then we get to the final and the desperation and entitlement of some of the posts in relation to getting tickets is hilarious, hence why I quoted Frenchies post about a semi ticket rewarding first dibs on final tickets. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

IIRC 25000 or so could be arsed last year. 

In Edinburgh...... 

🙄

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Gambo said:

So were the ICT semi finals.

Yeah and we never sold out ER. 

18k or so tho. 

20 minutes ago, communist said:

Yes have you? 

What I'm saying is in reality we only have about 10-13k PHM that can be arsed going to any semi when we are in pish form, in any season in the last decade or so. 

Nothing new here, yet people always seem distressed at the poor sales. 

Then we get to the final and the desperation and entitlement of some of the posts in relation to getting tickets is hilarious, hence why I quoted Frenchies post about a semi ticket rewarding first dibs on final tickets. 

We had 18K at a Semi 6 months ago.

We were playing gash 6 months ago. 

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Thats pish pants!! The number seems to get lower on here by the hour!!!

From memory I think we sold roughly 14,000 for the semi-final versus Celtic in 2012. Just read on a bit further in the thread and it seems different dates and different vanues are being quoted by different people. I see, from an email I got today, that our league cup allocation went to general sale today, so if part of what we were originally allocated for that game, i.e. Section F, it does suggest a figure of around 14,000 might be on the cards again. Could have been a lot worse than 15:00 on a Sunday afternoon, but each to their own I guess.

Edited by portobellojambo1

43 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

73 in G1

are they selling them in blocks from the middle of the east back towards the south stand?

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Ita not really. Reasons for poor sales are all over this thread as are comparable figures for previous LC semis.

You crack on though.

You think more people wouldn’t go if we hadn’t been utterly shite for a year? 

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

18,000 hearts fans not 25,000. Only 21,000 at the game. 

Yes got that wrong. I had discounted the Murrayfield game as a one off. My other post re recent diddy cup crowds shows the real story. If we take more than 10k to Hampden next week it’s a pretty decent effort based on previous. 

11 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yeah but we were much better last season. 

Edited by communist

14-15k would be a good number imo. That's our entire home support, rangers home support would fill hampden. People need to be realistic about our numbers compared to the old firm.

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Big cup though. Makes a difference to some people. 

4 minutes ago, communist said:

Wow. 

You can't see the difference ?? between a freak semi at Murrayfield, in a season when we had a much different start to the season to this, at a venue less than a mile from our home ground? 

Compare to the same venue please. Apples and oranges. 

Same venue - Hampden. Not only me that’s getting things wrong tonight it seems. 

14 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

are they selling them in blocks from the middle of the east back towards the south stand?

NO - they’re going from SE to NE ...

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Same venue - Hampden. Not only me that’s getting things wrong tonight it seems. 

Yeah, I'd say the fact we have been shite for so long is obviously impacting sales for some. 

Still I'm not at all shocked at the poor sales. Usual numbers for most semis at the same venue. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I was talking about ICT at Hampden. 

The post you answered wasn’t!  At least I don’t think so!

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

10 minutes ago, communist said:

Yeah, I'd say the fact we have been shite for so long is obviously impacting sales for some. 

Still I'm not at all shocked at the poor sales. Usual numbers for most semis at the same venue. 

Exactly. We typically have about 40% of those that want tickets for finals at the semis. 

14 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We're only getting decent crowds at home because of our season ticket holders.  

Good point mitch. 

Best to ban season ticket holders then reduce gates.  That's the way forward folks. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fozzyonthefence
26 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes got that wrong. I had discounted the Murrayfield game as a one off. My other post re recent diddy cup crowds shows the real story. If we take more than 10k to Hampden next week it’s a pretty decent effort based on previous. 

Definitely, given that we don’t usually even sell our allocation for semi finals in Edinburgh (at Easter Road).

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good point mitch. 

Best to ban season ticket holders then reduce gates.  That's the way forward folks. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Woooosh, completely misses the point!

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

But 25000 just a year ago in Edinburgh?

That was a party rather than a semi to many. Lots of non-Hearts fans joined in as well. I’d compare it with 50k v Barcelona. Another party 

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

But 25000 just a year ago in Edinburgh?

Another good point.

A bigger turn out in Edinburgh rather than in Glasgow for Hearts supporters.. could do with a public study to identify the reasoning behind this anomaly. 

Possibly.