• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl:I think alot  Celtic fans actually thought Celtic might get into the latter stages, ie Semis, Final.

Not a good day for Celtic. Outed as a paedo ring, now out of Europe. 

Killjoy security and the filth not letting the Olympiakos fans celebrate with the players even after the game is over.

A.C.A.B.

50 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

On that subject, I may be exaggerating slightly, but thousands of us stayed back to applaud dunfermline when they collected the Scottish Cup in 1968.

It was absolutely the right thing to do.

Some did.  Most of us just trudged off to get our bus home.

:down:

1 hour ago, Fly the Saltire said:

All Hearts supporters should be willing Celtic  on to win this evening thus ensuring Scotland has two reps in  Champions League qualifiers after 2020/21 and thereafter.  Hopefully  we will be in a position to challenge for a Europa place next year.

Also disgraceful that  BBC / STV/ SFA/ SPLFL  did not condemn the religious bigotry from Rangers supporters in Braga.  A blind eye doesn't help to resolve this cancer.

D88BC09A-0AE4-484C-89BB-2F111492D2C1.gif

I'm sorry Celtic let Scotland down....  I have no great love for the Celts or the Gers... 

But I wish they both won...... I hope Hearts get a win on Saturday...  .

But I hope the Bluenoses get angry in europe , draw an English team, win and reach the last 8........

Football takes so much out of us...

5 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Hope rangers get wolves, wolves would absolutely hump them . 

I hope. To god , I don't  get excommunicated for saying this... I want a Scots team to be braveheart....   Even the Gers....

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

As would a pish Man U team.  Reckon they’d probably beat Copenhagen or Olympiakos though.

Not bothered about Celtic, poor defending and finishing cost them.  I hope Sevco get pumped whoever they draw. Copenhagen would be there best bet, pretty ordinary side. 

That result has made my night. Been on the train again from Plymouth since 2.00 today and seeing that mob out of Europe and beaten by an average side has cheered me up. Brilliant 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

**** every team on plant earth that isn’t Hearts. 

+1

GIRFUY Celtic and Lennon. 

They day I want celtic and sevco to do well in Europe is the day I give up football. 

22 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Based on what? Wolves were in the same group as Braga. They lost 0-1 at home and drew 3-3 in Portugal.

27 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Based on what? Wolves were in the same group as Braga. They lost 0-1 at home and drew 3-3 in Portugal.

Based on my opinion, Craig. 

29 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

The wolves manager is Portuguese.  

Now that’s a fact!

6 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Based on my opinion, Craig. 

Got me! Running about Riccarton using the free WiFi to troll JKB ...

Apologies if this has been covered already but can anyone confirm if the uglies can be drawn together in the next round.

:robbo:     :sweeet:     :rudi:     :omg!:          :greggy:

:verysmug:     :glorious:     :pleasingao:     :illogical:     :ears:     :gok:     :kirk:     :fonzie:     :scenes:     :pleasing:

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

What makes you so sure of that? Braga beat and drew with Wolves in the groups. Gerrard seems to know how to compete in Europe. I don't think they have lost a single home Euro game during his tenure.

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

What makes you so sure of that? Braga beat and drew with Wolves in the groups. Gerrard seems to know how to compete in Europe. I don't think they have lost a single home Euro game during his tenure.

So, by that logic we are better than Braga, as we beat Rangers?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaass

**** You Europe.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I tried to look up the stats for The Rangers but Google kept throwing up sites for the Rangers that died and I lost interest and gave up trying. 

I think that because they're a new club and have never won anything of note then there's not been that much written about them.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

The Cathro effect!

7 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Humped by Cathro. Again. :jjyay:

Forever Hearts
30 minutes ago, kila said:

So is the two CL spots out the window now or if Rangers reach last 8 it can still happen?

If Basle win the Europa League we might only get one Champions League place. 

1 hour ago, kila said:

So is the two CL spots out the window now or if Rangers reach last 8 it can still happen?

We get 2 places in the CL in 2021/22

Just now, XB52 said:

We get 2 places in the CL in 2021/22

There is an outside chance that if Basel and Olympiacos avoid each other in the draw, and progress further, that Switzerland and Greece could push Scotland out the top 15.

That’s also if sevco get bounced out with two defeats also.

Apart from that, yes, 2 CL places.

12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

If Basle win the Europa League we might only get one Champions League place. 

No, mate, it requires two countries to overtake us. If Arsenal hadn’t cocked it up last night, our place in the top 15 would have been confirmed. 
A perfect scenario for Scottish interests would be Basel getting Olympiacos in the draw. That would confirm our place in the top 15 also.

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Boab said:

No, mate, it requires two countries to overtake us. If Arsenal hadn’t cocked it up last night, our place in the top 15 would have been confirmed. 
A perfect scenario for Scottish interests would be Basel getting Olympiacos in the draw. That would confirm our place in the top 15 also.

👍

1 hour ago, Boab said:

There is an outside chance that if Basel and Olympiacos avoid each other in the draw, and progress further, that Switzerland and Greece could push Scotland out the top 15.

That’s also if sevco get bounced out with two defeats also.

Apart from that, yes, 2 CL places.

True, Basle would have to win all 7 of their remaining games (assuming going all the way to the final) for Switzerland to go above Scotland)

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Most tinpot thing ever from the police there. 

This runs it close;