British teams in Europa League

Morgan

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

This is great when they have 2 ex Celtic players as pundits.

Right where can we listen to packy bonnars comments??

Haha. Indeed. First time I've ever wanted to hear him speak.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know how that feels when you stay behind to clap your team off and there’s only 60 of us left. Loving the Poznan. 
Suck it up you scummy kuntz

1 hour ago, martoon said:

I was, Stan. 

I knew one of the Nordic countries wasn't Scandinavian and got it wrong. 

Feck sake, Pat Bonnar's better at geography than me. The shame. 😭

A pistol and a glass of whisky , it's the only way out of that one

Nelly Terraces

Drove through Haymarket earlier & spotted a few folk with green & white scarfs on - took a moment to twig Ceptic were playing &  these wretches were off to Glasgow for a bit of glory hunting.

Thought to myself 'what is it with these horrible c *** 's?  Absolutely zero self respect travelling through there from Edinburgh to support a club for no other reason than it wins trophies regularly. Absolute scum.

The thought of their evening being destroyed gives me great pleasure. Hope the journey home in a bleak & unpleasant one you shitehawks.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Really with Europe being more important then this makes Rangers the No 1 team in Glasgow.

Arguably a better bargaining tool progress in Europe. 

Europe will have far greater value than our League does for onlookers 

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What's Arsenal got to do with it?

Well I could tell you ..okay then

Scotland could miss out on that second Champions League spot if Celtic go out of the Europa League against Copenhagen, Cypriot side APOEL Nicosia overturn a 3-0 deficit against FC Basel and go on to reach the last 16 of the competition and Olympiakos knock out Arsenal on Thursday and go on to qualify for at least the quarter-finals of the tournament.

edit..how did APOEL do ?

Out I see so all 3 things cannot occur..so Scotland's coefficient will be okay then

Edited by CJGJ

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I know how that feels when you stay behind to clap your team off and there’s only 60 of us left. Loving the Poznan. 
Suck it up you scummy kuntz

On that subject, I may be exaggerating slightly, but thousands of us stayed back to applaud dunfermline when they collected the Scottish Cup in 1968.

It was absolutely the right thing to do.

4 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Drove through Haymarket earlier & spotted a few folk with green & white scarfs on - took a moment to twig Ceptic were playing &  these wretches were off to Glasgow for a bit of glory hunting.

Thought to myself 'what is it with these horrible c *** 's?  Absolutely zero self respect travelling through there from Edinburgh to support a club for no other reason than it wins trophies regularly. Absolute scum.

The thought of their evening being destroyed gives me great pleasure. Hope the journey home in a bleak & unpleasant one you shitehawks.

I had the exact argument with a Celtic supporting scumbag.

Look like absolute weapons walking about in old firm gear.

Can you imagine someone from Liverpool walking about with a Man Utd top on?

It beggars belief, it really does.

I’d be embarrassed

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Well I could tell you ..okay then

Scotland could miss out on that second Champions League spot if Celtic go out of the Europa League against Copenhagen, Cypriot side APOEL Nicosia overturn a 3-0 deficit against FC Basel and go on to reach the last 16 of the competition and Olympiakos knock out Arsenal on Thursday and go on to qualify for at least the quarter-finals of the tournament.

edit..how did APOEL do ?

Out I see so all 3 things cannot occur..so Scotland's coefficient will be okay then

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

On that subject, I may be exaggerating slightly, but thousands of us stayed back to applaud dunfermline when they collected the Scottish Cup in 1968.

It was absolutely the right thing to do.

I was only one year old then KD. Time’s have changed, however I do believe in fair play and even in today’s times, I may applaud another teams victory as long as it doesn’t include the weeg, hobos, sheep, St Liedoon, Motherwell, any Dundee club, any other Lanarkshire club, any Ayrshire club, any club from outside Edinburgh.  

In short if we get beat from Edinburgh city at any time in the near or distant future, I’d happily applaud them off the park 😉

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Nelly Terraces
3 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

I had the exact argument with a Celtic supporting scumbag.

Look like absolute weapons walking about in old firm gear.

Can you imagine someone from Liverpool walking about with a Man Utd top on?

It beggars belief, it really does.

I’d be embarrassed

They've got no shame these types of people mate.

Absolute degenerates. The dregs of humanity.

Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

I was only one year old then KD. Time’s have changed, however I do believe in fair play and even in today’s times, I may applaud another teams victory as long as it doesn’t include the weeg, hobos, sheep, at liedoon, Motherwell, any Dundee club, any other Lanarkshire club, any Ayrshire club, any club from outside Edinburgh.  

In short if we get beat from Edinburgh city at any time int he future, I’d happily applaud them off the park 😉

I'm with you there.  I bear grudges against virtually every other bigger club in Scotland.  Dunfy, Partick and Raith are the 3 exceptions.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm with you there.  I bear grudges against virtually every other bigger club in Scotland.  Dunfy, Partick and Raith are the 3 exceptions.

Yes the 3 clubs you mention would be worthy of our respect 

FFS - I can't understand why everyone is celebrating a Scottish team going out of Europe.

Oh wait.  They're Irish.

:greggy:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The coefficient is the worst patter going.

Get it into your heads, Old Firm - no ****er wants to see you do anything in Europe. Earlier the exit the better and more embarrassing the better too.

Have some of that tonight you *****