• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки
14 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Police Scotland have a Napoleon complex. Absolute embarrassment of an organisation.

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/copenhagen-goalscorer-charged-with-police-assault-in-celtic-game?top

What an absolute joke.

Wonder if they will retrospectively charge the fans that caused the copper to fall on his arse when wee Jose equalised against Celtic. 

18 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Police Scotland have a Napoleon complex. Absolute embarrassment of an organisation.

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/copenhagen-goalscorer-charged-with-police-assault-in-celtic-game?top

What an embarrassment this is. 

Wish they would react in such a swift manner when it comes to OF fans belting out toxic pish several times a season. 

August Landmesser
Just now, weehammy said:

Police Scotland: One of Scot Gov’s finest initiatives.

tbf, if it had been Strathclyde Police, I'm I'm sure they would have done exactly the same thing. 

Although, centralisation hasn't been great for providing a decent police force.

If such a thing can even exist...

August Landmesser
Just now, sinks said:

Very much doubt UEFA will view actions like this in a good light

Yep, they tend to take a dim view of 'secular' authorities meddling in football business (see also OFBA/strict liability etc.)

Not the scorer of that goal who has been charged. It's the scorer of the 1st goal who came flying in and I assume pushed the policeman over. There was no need for the policeman to have got involved in the celebrations in the 1st place.

50 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

That is embarrassing. He got knocked over. No wonder folk hate the Polis. It must take a special kind of control freak arsehole to be a Pig. Must have been a Celtic fan. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

tbf, if it had been Strathclyde Police, I'm I'm sure they would have done exactly the same thing. 

Although, centralisation hasn't been great for providing a decent police force.

If such a thing can even exist...

Terrible decision to have a centralised police force.

9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Good angle.

On behalf of all fans who get treated like sh*t at that place every week, i hope it hurt the ****.

The contrast to the domestic Police approach of "let them do what they want because there are too many of them" is pretty obvious there in that side on video. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Better call Saul

Poor wee soul got knocked over in all the excitement and now someone is charged for it I hope the copper has been onto a no win no fee lawyer as I dare say this horrific assault will scar him and his family for years to come. 

Joke. 

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

This runs it close;

Sergeant Lyell said”Operations like this help keep the cupboard stocked for our usual Friday night bender.”

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Wolves to deliver the coefficient 

Olympiakos 

Basel won’t get it easy either.

All we have to do now is....erm....stay up !

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Wolves have a great chance of winning the whole thing. Would love to see Neves and co annihilate the Huns.

Man Utd seem to get the same draws as Hibs in the Scottish Cup.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wolves have a great chance of winning the whole thing. Would love to see Neves and co annihilate the Huns.

Man Utd seem to get the same draws as Hibs in the Scottish Cup.

for me i would say inter and wolves are my favourites. would love wolves to win it and get in the CL. they play good football that is effective

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, ross1992 said:

Wish they would react in such a swift manner when it comes to OF fans belting out toxic pish several times a season. 

Or Ball boys or girls or kiosk staff

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

:rofl:

Assault. 

That'll be the same type of assault that happened when the Police officer shoved the guy after getting back to his feet, aye? 

What an absolute riddy, hope that officer thinks about people ripping the absolute pish out of him online every single night right before he falls asleep :rofl:

2 hours ago, ross1992 said:

Pretty sure the copper made the first charge towards the player, made a James Hunt of it and went arse over tit.

Bitter barstewards

Away and greet with Rod the God

15 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

The wolves manager is Portuguese.  

As is most of his team

5 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

what a roaster organisation they are. Absolute weapons from top to bottom. Hilarious stuff tainted by the actual cost of bringing such a comedy charge. Arseholes 

The police have taken action simply because they have been seen to be incompetent and are embarrassed about the pictures shown around the world..oh and in part because of the senior nature of the officer involved

There are other pictures which show the police and stewards in a less than favourable light

The player and club should tell them to review the footage and that they will fight it all the way whilst making the costs of the case clear to the public .  I won't be long until this case is dropped and quietly forgotten

There are numerous examples of them taking no action when Celtic fans have invaded the pitch or their players have gone into the crowd ignoring the very strong police/stewarding presence

15 hours ago, CJGJ said:

The police have taken action simply because they have been seen to be incompetent and are embarrassed about the pictures shown around the world..oh and in part because of the senior nature of the officer involved

There are other pictures which show the police and stewards in a less than favourable light

The player and club should tell them to review the footage and that they will fight it all the way whilst making the costs of the case clear to the public .  I won't be long until this case is dropped and quietly forgotten

There are numerous examples of them taking no action when Celtic fans have invaded the pitch or their players have gone into the crowd ignoring the very strong police/stewarding presence

**** me apparently 5000 officers short in Scotland and they waste time with this.You honestly couldn't make it up. 

That officer especially being a supervisor should not have laid a finger on the player.  Not what he is there for.  There was about 300 stewards in front of the copenhagen fans (total overkill) to deal with it.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday 12th March 2020

LASK v Manchester United

Olympiakos v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Rangers v Bayer 04 Leverkusen

I’m thinking wins for Man. Utd and Leverkusen, with a draw in the Wolves game.

Not usually confident about making tips, but if Leverkusen don’t beat The Rangers, I’ll be astonished. They are several classes above that filth and playing well. Should be safe at -1 and it wouldn’t surprise me if a humbling by four or five goals was administered.

Cue Sevco victory.

29 minutes ago, leginten said:

Not usually confident about making tips, but if Leverkusen don’t beat The Rangers, I’ll be astonished. They are several classes above that filth and playing well. Should be safe at -1 and it wouldn’t surprise me if a humbling by four or five goals was administered.

Cue Sevco victory.

Aye, that's the way these things usually pan out.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, leginten said:

Cue Sevco victory.

should be