• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки

That is mental :laugh2:

Braga must regret their poor finishing in the first half. 

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

According to the clown of a commentator anyway. 

Rob MacLean 😂 its 3-2 but could have been anything , yup 8-3 to braga

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Apparently this will go down in European history :lol:

Chapter 3 will be devoted to it, apparently.

th?id=OIP.b3zgwHZY4ttyCJSsYfxCwwHaIr%26p

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Reminds me of a cringey old uncle with comments like that

Салатные палочки
Just now, Swanny17 said:

Who is the co-commentator? 

Some Hun anyway. The two of them sound delighted. 

Pasquale for King

No such thing as a British team in Europe, google it. The closest thing to it have been pumped all night and are somehow winning 3:2 🤷🏾‍♂️🙈.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

It should’ve been ten 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Apparently this will go down in European history :lol:

We beat Braga 3-1 at home in Europe so they've a way to go to match our achievements.

Just now, Clark Griswold said:

That would have been a free kick to Rangers in the Premiership (Morelos dive)

Yh most of them would same with Kents at the end of the first half

cardboardcutout

Braga will pump them over there, we will pump them over here And the league will be gone too, then the seethe will start

Салатные палочки

Is it only one leg these days? I thought they were celebrating being through there. 

I was at the Rangers game last night and I can’t tell you how much they got away with one. Braga and their press was sensational to watch and Rangers couldn’t get near them. Rangers running down the clock at the end will come back to haunt them as they needed to score at least one more goal to have any chance. The media will fawn over the comeback, which was a great comeback but the result papers over the cracks. Gerrards first sub was like for like even tho for 60 minutes his side and shape was all, all wrong. The injury to Barasic saved the game for them as moving Airbo to left back, out of necessity changed the game for them. Braga will take 3 or 4 off them in Portugal. 

I don't think they're out of it despite the fact they were clearly outplayed in the first hour. Over the course of the game they actually had more shots on target than Braga did at 7 to 4.

They will go to Braga with the upper hand and I feel Hagi is going to be a game changer for them. He's top quality.

Arthur Morgan
58 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't think they're out of it despite the fact they were clearly outplayed in the first hour. Over the course of the game they actually had more shots on target than Braga did at 7 to 4.

They will go to Braga with the upper hand and I feel Hagi is going to be a game changer for them. He's top quality.

He's not world class though, like some Rangers fan on YouTube has claimed :lol:

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

He’s not top quality tho, he was worse than useless for 65 minutes of the match. His first goal was decent but he done nothing else. Barasic going off changed the game for them, forced Gerrard into a change, a change he was never going to make. Braga, at home, on a better park against a manager who will play the exact same formation that was so easy to play against for Braga for 65 minutes. Rangers are out, will be very surprised if they progress. 

IveSeenTheLight
13 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I was at the Rangers game last night and I can’t tell you how much they got away with one. Braga and their press was sensational to watch and Rangers couldn’t get near them. Rangers running down the clock at the end will come back to haunt them as they needed to score at least one more goal to have any chance. The media will fawn over the comeback, which was a great comeback but the result papers over the cracks. Gerrards first sub was like for like even tho for 60 minutes his side and shape was all, all wrong. The injury to Barasic saved the game for them as moving Airbo to left back, out of necessity changed the game for them. Braga will take 3 or 4 off them in Portugal. 

Here’s hoping.

There’s no doubt that The Europa league runs of the last 2 years have helped SevCo out immensely.

I wonder how the paper will hold the cracks if they go out early next season

Wednesday 26th February 2020

Sporting Braga v Rangers

Thursday 27th February 2020

Espanyol v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Arsenal v Olympiakos

Celtic v FC Copenhagen

Manchester United v Club Bruges

Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be a Sporting Braga fan.  

Tomorrow I see wins for Wolves, Arsenal, Manchester United and a draw in the Celtic game.

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Wednesday 26th February 2020

Sporting Braga v Rangers

Thursday 27th February 2020

Espanyol v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Arsenal v Olympiakos

Celtic v FC Copenhagen

Manchester United v Club Bruges

Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be a Sporting Braga fan.  

Tomorrow I see wins for Wolves, Arsenal, Manchester United and a draw in the Celtic game.

Usually back the British isles teams for interest.  Impressed by how Wolves are playing. Got a feeling Celtic have it in them to go quite far?

Tonight Rangers will be lucky to get the draw.... Be interesting if they do. the odds to back them are dire......   Hard to back Rangers , but fair play to them if they get through to last 16...   Keeps the intersest  :)

Just now, hueyview said:

Usually back the British isles teams for interest.  Impressed by how Wolves are playing. Got a feeling Celtic have it in them to go quite far?

Tonight Rangers will be lucky to get the draw.... Be interesting if they do. the odds to back them are dire......   Hard to back Rangers , but fair play to them if they get through to last 16...   Keeps the intersest  :)

13/5 the draw for sevco. 

42 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Good luck to all the British teams over the next two days. 

Bugger,

There's me willing Rangers to get an absolute horsing.

11 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Rangers to get an absolute horsing.

:spoton:Tommy!

And their fellow cheek tomorrow night, for the double.

Good luck to The Rangers and Celtic in Europe. Come on lads! You can do it! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇬🇧🇮🇪🇬🇧🇮🇪🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Bugger,

There's me willing Rangers to get an absolute horsing.

as long as there are a fair few injuries along with the rogering

Jambof3tornado

Not sure if I want the rangers to win or not, cant work out what suits us best. A victory might see them full of confidence coming to us, a defeat might just bring an angry bear to tynecastle!!

Shite game though.

30 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Unbelievable save from the Braga keeper.

Good save but a poor penalty

Hit hard but not in the corner and just the right height to allow the keeper to use a strong hand to keep it out

This is interesting simply because it shows how Rangers will try to beat a high press and to be honest they have done it well bar scoring a goal in the first 55 minutes. If you have pace you can break the press if there is time for a player to pass a ball over the top or round the side.

Edit ..just as stated and 1-0 Rangers

Edited by CJGJ