Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

Dallas Green
Just now, YouLetYourClubDie said:

That will be for the FOH members to decide and I will vote based on the manifestos of the candidates who go up for nomination. Impossible to say at the moment exactly how fan ownership will work but I would imagine it would be something like this.

We need a chairman/woman who cares about the HMFC first team first and foremost though and doesn't let vanity projects cloud their judgement.

Aye, that new multi million pound stand pure vanity project, that investment in the Academy was a pure vanity project, state of the art new pitch was a vanity project, utilising Tynecastle to create the biggest income we can allowing us to sign better players... vanity project. 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Perfect summary of that ****ing

gobshite Stewart.

He's caused trouble just about everywhere he's been employed.

From the first time round at Hearts hence the £1 comment from CL.

Then the dressing room bust up with John Collins at Hibs which he was at the centre of.

Then his second stint at Hearts more ****ing troublemaking arguing with fans kicking out and falling on his jacksy  after getting sent off. 

Finally his repeated disgraceful behaviour on BT and Sportscene his constant stalking of CL and the way he speaks to colleagues who have the cheek to have a different opinion from him.

He is typical of the modern trend on TV a person who makes loads  of money and gets well known due to being as horrible as possible. He's the 'John McCririck' of Scottish football broadcasting imo

You’re doing a great disservice to the late McCririck fella there, dug !

YouLetYourClubDie
18 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

She isn't tainting her legacy. That's just an absurd thing to say.

She has done a great job to get us this far and we are in a great position to kick on now and be a regular in Europe every season. We have the infrastructure to really kick on.

However, the feel good factor around the club, the new stand etc has long gone. Crowds have begun to fall and hospitality take up is well down this year. The longer Levein is in post this will continue which is why I say she is tainting her legacy.

YouLetYourClubDie
14 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Says the poster on a Hearts messageboard whose username refers to Rangers 🤤

Everyone's username on here refers to HMFC right enough 😂 Sorry for being the odd one out. 

YouLetYourClubDie
17 minutes ago, Boab said:

So if FOH votes to keep the status quo, if there is such a vote, you’ll accept it ?

I would have to but if she goes for nomination I can assure you I won't be voting for her.

2 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I would have to but if she goes for nomination I can assure you I won't be voting for her.

Fair enough.

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

More to Stewart in fairness.

He's not admitted to being a self-confessed bigot & chauvinist, as far as I'm aware. Something McCririck did & was well known for.

He did talk a lot of shite. So that's at least similar.

True.

A pantomime villain !

Maybe they are more similar !

10 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

She has done a great job to get us this far and we are in a great position to kick on now and be a regular in Europe every season. We have the infrastructure to really kick on.

However, the feel good factor around the club, the new stand etc has long gone. Crowds have begun to fall and hospitality take up is well down this year. The longer Levein is in post this will continue which is why I say she is tainting her legacy.

No fan of Levein but, what's this "hospitality take up is well down" chat based on?. Inside knowledge or a poor turnout at a  single game v Ross  county in the middle of school holidays and Festival?

Alex Kintner
19 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Everyone's username on here refers to HMFC right enough 😂 Sorry for being the odd one out. 

Not many usernames that refer directly to other clubs and even fewer belonging to people bumping their gums about us not putting our club first.

Make sure you pick a more Hearts-related username for your next incarnation 👍🏻

1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

That will be for the FOH members to decide and I will vote based on the manifestos of the candidates who go up for nomination. Impossible to say at the moment exactly how fan ownership will work but I would imagine it would be something like this.

We need a chairman/woman who cares about the HMFC first team first and foremost though and doesn't let vanity projects cloud their judgement.

Hello!  Hello! We wonder who you are!

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

It’s got to the point where its just about impossible to keep track of. Some of these posters have had more reboots than Spiderman.

🔄

Edited by To Be Frank

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

One would expect Levein to have more humility after the last 2 years of underachievement and dross football on show. Not surprising however given he knows his job is secure until Budge is removed.

BjH78IbIQAAzIft.jpg

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Hello! Hello! 

You'll hear them  by thier noise..

YouLetYourClubDie
5 hours ago, EIEIO said:

No fan of Levein but, what's this "hospitality take up is well down" chat based on?. Inside knowledge or a poor turnout at a  single game v Ross  county in the middle of school holidays and Festival?

Last season take up was well down as well compared with the Championship and first season back up as well. I don't think think school holidays and the festival can be used as an excuse for the worst hospitality take up I can ever remember!

YouLetYourClubDie
5 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Not many usernames that refer directly to other clubs and even fewer belonging to people bumping their gums about us not putting our club first.

Make sure you pick a more Hearts-related username for your next incarnation 👍🏻

Please refer me to where I said the fans do not put the club first? 

If you had attended Hearts games the last few years you would know that we sing 'You Let Your Club Die' to Rangers fans as we did the opposite so it is very much Hearts related. 

Alex Kintner
16 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Last season take up was well down as well compared with the Championship and first season back up as well. I don't think think school holidays and the festival can be used as an excuse for the worst hospitality take up I can ever remember!

Link?

9 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Please refer me to where I said the fans do not put the club first? 

If you had attended Hearts games the last few years you would know that we sing 'You Let Your Club Die' to Rangers fans as we did the opposite so it is very much Hearts related. 

Us being those running the club.

It’s obvious where the name comes from. Not sure why you’ve chosen it for this incarnation given your views expressed on this thread though. Hopefully your next username is more clearly thought through 👍🏻

32 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Where has it been reported that hospitality is on it's arse? Do you keep records of our hospitality sales? 

YouLetYourClubDie
17 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Link?

Us being those running the club.

It’s obvious where the name comes from. Not sure why you’ve chosen it for this incarnation given your views expressed on this thread though. Hopefully your next username is more clearly thought through 👍🏻

My own eyes. Even at midweek games there are always more in hospitality.

We/us (the fans) don't run the club yet. Got a year to wait for that.

Coming up with my username was a quick decision that I don't regret as I am proud that the fans of Hearts saved the club in the context of the fans of a club much bigger than us not bothering their arse.

Back on topic, the reason Michael Stewart gets under the skin of Levein and his admirers is that he has been bang on the money in his assessment of him. 

Edited by YouLetYourClubDie

Alex Kintner

My own eyes. Even at midweek games there are usually more in hospitality.

Well, that’s that settled then.

tenor.gif

Coming up with my username was a quick decision.

I suppose it’s natural that you’d get quicker with so much practice. 😉

Blackford Hearts
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hello! Hello! 

You'll hear them  by thier noise..

7AF8D8CB-DF5D-4CBB-82B5-F036059E0564.jpeg

12 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

My own eyes. Even at midweek games there are always more in hospitality.

We/us (the fans) don't run the club yet. Got a year to wait for that.

Coming up with my username was a quick decision that I don't regret as I am proud that the fans of Hearts saved the club in the context of the fans of a club much bigger than us not bothering their arse.

Back on topic, the reason Michael Stewart gets under the skin of Levein and his admirers is that he has been bang on the money in his assessment of him. 

Hiya Mikey pal!

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

I think "their is correct. Although I spelt it wrong. 😢

Bazzas right boot

We're are these figures?

As well as the festival, Could it be that we have more hospitality now?

Like 100 folk over 110 seats look full were as 200 over 300 looks more empty, but actually there is more? 

What a weird thing to be steaming in about as well, especially without figures. 

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We're are these figures?

Like 100 folk over 110 seats look full were as 200 over 300 looks more empty, but actually there is more? 

There are no figures but he’s seen it with his own eyes while delivering pies to all the different suites 👍🏻

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Also, What happened to "I" before "e" except after "c" . 

You can't compare the championship and first year back seasons to the current season as there is far more hospitality capacity since the new stand was built.

Back on topic many of Stewart's criticisms of Levein can be quite accurate however, they are not exactly objective and dispassionate given their mutual disrespect. 

Stewart has completely ignored Hearts on Twitter since pre last Friday's match , a cynic would say he's raging because we won.

1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

You can't compare the championship and first year back seasons to the current season as there is far more hospitality capacity since the new stand was built.

Back on topic many of Stewart's criticisms of Levein can be quite accurate however, they are not exactly objective and dispassionate given their mutual disrespect. 

Stewart has completely ignored Hearts on Twitter since pre last Friday's match , a cynic would say he's raging because we won.

I’m a cynic !

He’s not happy !

👍

Bridge of Djoum

Could you provide figures for the last few years regards hospitality take up? I’m assuming you have them to hand as you clearly have a good handle on this. 

Nah just kidding. You haven’t the faintest idea about figures. You’re talking dugshit. 

YouLetYourClubDie
23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We're are these figures?

I could see perfectly well from Section D and had it confirmed in the fans bar after 👍 It is an important source of income for the club and I am concerned by the effect Levein is having on it as any Hearts fan should be.

Bridge of Djoum
20 hours ago, Sagan said:

Ended up getting a Donor kebab if anyone is interested ha. 

Asked for a pickled chilli and he through on a hundred jalapenos, 

I was like,  err no, i meant one of those (pointing at the pickled chilli's)

Then he throws on 6 of those.

Absolutely clueless but it ended up right nice in the end. 

Scranned the lot. 

Who donated it?

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Who donated it?

That's your Friday night sorted eh?

Going about looking for spelling mistakes. 

Sad times. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Sagan said:

Sad times. 

I know. I should really be creating several accounts one after the other to have a go at the club I pretend to support. 

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Sad times. 

Not sure somebody who constantly re-registers on a football forum under a new account every couple of months is allowed to call other people sad👍🏻 

Dallas Green

Hmm hospitality in seasons where we had less hospitality space looking more full v more hospitality space looking less full...

:interehjrling:

The only way someone would know for sure, is if they had actual figures.

But, ye know. EYES.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Dallas Green said:

Hmm hospitality in seasons where we had less hospitality space looking more full v more hospitality space looking less full...

:interehjrling:

The only way someone would know for sure, is if they had actual figures.

But, ye know. PIES.

FTFY 👍🏻

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

I know. I should really be creating several accounts one after the other to have a go at the club I pretend to support. 

Pfft, not interested in your conspiracy theories. 

If you cared about your club you would be discussing it and not just appearing now and again to point out people's spelling errors. 

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Not sure somebody who constantly re-registers on a football forum under a new account every couple of months is allowed to call other people sad👍🏻 

Why don't you and bridge of gloom get together for a wee game of scrabble and gee us peace. 

upgotheheads
Just now, Sagan said:

Why don't you and bridge of gloom get together for a wee game of scrabble and gee us peace. 

Gee? that's clarified butter used  in Asian cooking.

Do you mean gie?

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Gee? that's clarified butter used  in Asian cooking.

Do you mean gie?

😂

Pretty sure it's used in indian cooking but hey. 

Edited by Sagan

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Sagan said:

We would but my dog swallowed all the scrabble tiles. 

Silver lining is that his shites make more sense than most of your posts though 👍🏻

Just now, To Be Frank said:

We would but my dog swallowed all the scrabble tiles. 

Silver lining is that his shites make more sense than most of your posts though 👍🏻

Aye, well your dogs shite's are funnier than you. 

Guest ToqueJambo
21 hours ago, Sagan said:

Ended up getting a Donor kebab if anyone is interested ha. 

Asked for a pickled chilli and he through on a hundred jalapenos, 

I was like,  err no, i meant one of those (pointing at the pickled chilli's)

Then he throws on 6 of those.

Absolutely clueless but it ended up right nice in the end. 

Scranned the lot. 

Off topic but when did scran become a verb in Scotland?

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not really sure what to say so I won't bother.

Ach , just talk about your dogs shites. 

Anything goes. 

queensferryjambo
20 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not quite - Levein made a complaint to the BBC about Stewart in December 2017.

You just agreed with what I said then. Levein never said a word back about Stewart until December 2017 which as I clearly stated was the £1 player comment. 

It is well documented Stewart has been digging at Levein pretty much from the minute Levein came back as director of football in 2014.  In fact even before Levein came back it is well documented he has had digs at Hearts and their managers.  

His personal digs at Gary Locke when at Hearts (when under the severest financial difficulties and under a transfer ban) were nothing short of despicable. The fact that Billy Brown pulled him up for it live on Radio Scotland and told him basically that in Scottish football Stewart was seen as unpopular (a wank) in the football community. 

To this day Levein has hardly said anything about Stewart in the media and yet Stewart chooses to dig at Levein at every option he gets.

What bit of anything I have said adds up to 'not quite' it is well documented that Stewart has been digging at Levein for years. 

YouLetYourClubDie
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

BjH78IbIQAAzIft.jpg

Mind when you said that Rangers were our rivals and that you wanted Hibs to win the cup as we were so far ahead of them that we didn't need to concern ourselves with them? Well the last 2 years Hibs have been above us and Rangers are light years ahead of us 👍😂