Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

4 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I think you need to read my post again. 

I did. Just in case I was wrong, but I'm not. 

You are knocking the crap out of Levein.  Not saying you are wrong. Just pointing out that you are on the wrong thread.  There's enough Levein haters over there.  I gave a balanced view about MS.  You missed it and went straight for Levein.

You didn't answer my question though.  Are you MS?

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

annushorribilis III
19 minutes ago, a11ank said:

You are knocking the crap out of Levein.  Not saying you are wrong. Just pointing out that you are on the wrong thread.  There's enough Levein haters over there.  I gave a balanced view about MS.  You missed it and went straight for Levein.

My post contains 3 specific references to MS .I pointed out , as I have before, if CL wants to shut MS do he can easily do it by doing his job and winning football games.  As for your question -You're just being an arsehole.  'Bye for now. 

SpruceBringsteen

Again, whether he is correct or incorrect is immaterial - he wants Hearts to lose every single game they play. He can go **** himself with a rusty rake, as can anyone else who holds that view.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be fair to him,  he was quiet yesterday but had Neil McCann keeping him in check. 

But his work is done. 

Played 9 games and only 2 have been satisfactory. One of those was Cowdenbeath. 

If you want shot of Levein,  Stewart's not really that savvy. If anything he gains Levein some sympathy from loyal Hearts fans by his vitriol 

21 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

My post contains 3 specific references to MS .I pointed out , as I have before, if CL wants to shut MS do he can easily do it by doing his job and winning football games.  As for your question -You're just being an arsehole.  'Bye for now. 

Amazing that so many people on here get SO worked up about MS. More so that they're more worked up about MS than the shit state of the football CL is serving up. CL can shut MS up by winning football games but CL is getting a caning so far because he can't do that .  He's classless in his comments about MS  and his criticisms of the fans recently is mind blowing in its arrogance -  today, post match,  was a notable departure from the recent slagging he handed out. He is rapidly losing the plot. Cue more BS about "natural order" and loads on here will be touching themselves. He clearly cannot organise and motivate the team. Two fundamentals for any manager. The games was up last season but he's still here bringing his own brand of failure. 

1 month here and 100 posts and you are calling me an arsehole!

I count 8 direct comments about Levein on a MS thread.  I didn't say anything you had said was wrong. I said you had it on the wrong thread.

Stop being a dick!

Bazzas right boot

Suprised he's on sports scene tonight. 

I thought he'd have wanked himself into such a frenzy that he'd be little more than a pile of clothes, and a pool of water with ginger hair floating about in it. 

4 hours ago, jake said:

😄

Flying at the top .

10 games over almost two seasons of dross.

For 10 games we were very good to watch though 👍

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, a11ank said:

Amazing that so many people on here get SO worked up about MS. More so that they're more worked up about MS than the shit state of the football CL is serving up. CL can shut MS up by winning football games but CL is getting a caning so far because he can't do that .  He's classless in his comments about MS  and his criticisms of the fans recently is mind blowing in its arrogance -  today, post match,  was a notable departure from the recent slagging he handed out. He is rapidly losing the plot. Cue more BS about "natural order" and loads on here will be touching themselves. He clearly cannot organise and motivate the team. Two fundamentals for any manager. The games was up last season but he's still here bringing his own brand of failure. 

1 month here and 100 posts and you are calling me an arsehole!

I count 8 direct comments about Levein on a MS thread.  I didn't say anything you had said was wrong. I said you had it on the wrong thread.

Stop being a dick!

You're beyond tedious. Please put me on ignore. Thanks. 

Edited by annushorribilis III

2 hours ago, a11ank said:

Fans hate losing and the managers the one that takes the flack first .. 

Fly the Saltire
5 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Stewart has been an outspoken critic of the way the team has been playing under CL leadership Stewart who played more than 100 times for Hearts  has a dislike for CL and speaks out about the negative style of play don't think there are many supporters on here who have not spoken about the poor performance under Levine.  

This is correct. Stewart is still better than the old firm sycophants who dominate most of the punditry

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

This is correct. Stewart is still better than the old firm sycophants who dominate most of the punditry

Agreed.

A pretty decent pundit.

Stewart is a dick and is a total mouthpiece who hates CL, so in our current state he has plenty ammunition and people to support him.

Edited by Jamboelite

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Suprised he's on sports scene tonight. 

I thought he'd have wanked himself into such a frenzy that he'd be little more than a pile of clothes, and a pool of water with ginger hair floating about in it. 

I think the wank frenzy you talk about will pale into insignificance when you reach the dizzy heights of an unprecedented 30.000 posts on JKB in such a short space of time. You are without doubt the most prolific poster on JKB since its' inception back in the late 90's .

I would personally like to to thank you for your most excellent contribution to this forum since you joined.

You keep it up sonny. Craig , Ann and all JKB members are immensely proud of you for you contributions to this forum.

I could go on but in reality the members of JKB know what sort of poster you are and I await your cutting edge reposts with your usual wit and humour that will absoultely kill me stone dead and render me and all other members unable to find any form reply to your superior wit and wisdom.

Almost forgot. Is that getting enough of a grip for you son?

Edited by 7628mm
asking a troll

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I think the wank frenzy you talk about will pale into insignificance when you reach the dizzy heights of an unprecedented 30.000 posts on JKB in such a short space of time. You are without doubt the most prolific poster on JKB since its' inception back in the late 90's .

I would personally like to to thank you for your most excellent contribution to this forum since you joined.

You keep it up sonny. Craig , Ann and all JKB members are immensely proud of you for you contributions to this forum.

I could go on but in reality the members of JKB know what sort of poster you are and I await your cutting edge reposts with your usual wit and humour that will absoultely kill me stone dead and render me and all other members unable to find any form reply to your superior wit and wisdom.

Almost forgot. Is that getting enough of a grip for you son?

Thanks for your thanks. 

I'm not sure I can come up with a response that will match your expectations of me, I'm a humble guy and your thanks and praise has left me speechless tbh. 

What I would ask tho, what was the point in your post? 

Was it just to make you feel better, if so I hope you feel empowered and satisfied. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thanks for your thanks. 

I'm not sure I can come up with a response that will match your expectations of me, I'm a humble guy and your thanks and praise has left me speechless tbh. 

What I would ask tho, what was the point in your post? 

Was it just to make you feel better, if so I hope you feel empowered and satisfied. 

Your post suggest otherwise son

queensferryjambo
7 hours ago, 7628mm said:

With all this vitriol aimed at MS just now can anyone remember what he had to say regarding our performances at the start of last season when we were flying at the top?

He was saying virtually nothing. In fact when we were winning he never used the word Levein in any episode of Sportscene and never credited the manager in any way shape or form. There was even an episode when Steven Thompson and Jonathon Sutherland jokingly tried to get Stewart to give Levein some praise - and he didn't.

I don't think the reason Stewart pisses off Hearts fans is because he is right or wrong with his criticism of the club some of his criticism is obviously correct.

He pisses people off because he seems to enjoy and wants Hearts to lose and do badly (even though he claims to be a Hearts fan) purely because he wants Levein to do badly. 

People forget that even though Stewart loves a dig at Levein he was equally as personal and critical of Gary Locke. Locke had a transfer ban, no money and was basically playing a youth team and Stewart laid the boot right into him. Billy Brown called out Stewart for it live on air on BBC Scotland and Stewart IMO struggled to defend himself.

To be fair to Stewart though every player or manager he has ever played with or been managed by are all not fit to lace his boots - apart from obviously Fergie, Giggsy, Keano etc. from when he was at Man Utd.

This interview IMO shows the world of Michael Stewart - he is absolutely fantastic and nobody else is! 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I suggest you have a wee chat with your mother son.

The son patter is Weird.

And There's Nae chance of speaking to my mother. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The son patter is Weird.

And There's Nae chance of speaking to my mother. 

I apologise for going off topic , which you have pulled me up for before, but Michael Stewart is employed by the BBC to comment on football in the SPL. He has a "vested interest" in Hearts which is clear to see but he also comments on other teams

and Scottish Football in general be it, in his opinion, good or bad.

IMHO it is good to see that he is not a shrinking violet in dealing with the good and bad in Scottish Football and will call out sectarianism in our game. 

As Hearts supporters we may not like what he says about what is happening game by game at Hearts or any other club but he does not pander to the Old Firm. That is not a thing that is readily seen in the media reporting on our National Sport.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I apologise for going off topic , which you have pulled me up for before, but Michael Stewart is employed by the BBC to comment on football in the SPL. He has a "vested interest" in Hearts which is clear to see but he also comments on other teams

and Scottish Football in general be it, in his opinion, good or bad.

IMHO it is good to see that he is not a shrinking violet in dealing with the good and bad in Scottish Football and will call out sectarianism in our game. 

As Hearts supporters we may not like what he says about what is happening game by game at Hearts or any other club but he does not pander to the Old Firm. That is not a thing that is readily seen in the media reporting on our National Sport.

Imo Any  points he has is lost in his personal agenda. 

He couldn't even bring himself to speak after our 2-1 win over Motherwell. 

Anybody can see we are in bad form and CL's job is on the line. The way he goes about it goes beyond a guy doing a job and is personal. 

He's rabid when it comes to Hearts. 

The boy who I think talks sense in general loses all balance when it comes to CL. 

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Stewart GIRFUY ya toss pot!

GTF with your negativity you bitter, egotistical, failed footballer.

Edited by JamboSpur
Added egotistical

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Michael Stewart GIRFUY ya toss pot!

GTF with your negativity you bitter, failed footballer.

Can't wait to see him on Sportscene now.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

He will avoid any praise of Hearts which he even managed to do when we were winning every week and at the top of the league for the first 3 months last season

5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Can't wait to see him on Sportscene now.

Like the rest of us “pantwetters” he has to give credit where credit is due.....or will he?

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Like the rest of us “pantwetters” he has to give credit where credit is due.....or will he?

Remains to be seen Cruicky.

Wouldn't put cash in it though!

:biggrin:

He will be entitled to say it was a great victory, he probably won't, althought it was, but in terms of strategy and the quality at out disposal it changes nothing. We had 3 shots on target against a poor Hibs team and, yes, a great 3 points and , we've got the bragging rights, but what a s**t game. Watched it in the Diggers and, compared to 5 or 10 years ago it was empty and a bit muted. So, in short, a great short term boost for today and tomorrow, winding your mates up at work, but other than that, having big Uche as our focal point , in an attacking sense, shows how far we have fallen.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He will be entitled to say it was a great victory, he probably won't, althought it was, but in terms of strategy and the quality at out disposal it changes nothing. We had 3 shots on target against a poor Hibs team and, yes, a great 3 points and , we've got the bragging rights, but what a s**t game. Watched it in the Diggers and, compared to 5 or 10 years ago it was empty and a bit muted. So, in short, a great short term boost for today and tomorrow, winding your mates up at work, but other than that, having big Uche as our focal point , in an attacking sense, shows how far we have fallen.

Thought uche showed how versatile he could be today. Other than that, I liked the bit about having a pint in diggers. 

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Life is too short. Why not just enjoy the victory. Even at my time of life I am over the feckin moon. 

Edited by 132goals1958
Apologies for the spelling mistake.

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Every silver lining's got a cloud eh?

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:vrface:

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I love the pain that Hibs fans will be feeling tonight but I love it even more that the negative twats in our support and Michael Stewart are hurting after another derby win.

4 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I love the pain that Hibs fans will be feeling tonight but I love it even more that the negative twats in our support and Michael Stewart are hurting after another derby win.

Nobody's hurting at all. Short term, it's a grrrrreeeat result - I think I already stated that once, twice......threeeee times a laaayyyddee...but should that keep Levein in a job. Absolutely not. 

Spitonastranger
32 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

FTH 

I'll think he'll lay in to Hibs - might even have a go at his golden boy Scott Allan

He likes to be derogatory rather than praiseworthy so he'll be foaming about Hibs as they were utter pants today.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The prick was tipping Hibs to be real challengers on the basis of a win against Elgin. 

Looking forward to him admitting he was wrong and by a distance.........

pettigrewsstylist
51 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Agreed. False economy to use this as a barometer. Its a derby win and that counts. Nothing else.