Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

The majority of Hearts supporters are really hurting just now and we all have our own opinions. I am no different.

I am fed up with what we are seeing and the quality of players we have is not being matched by quality on the park.  So I am not happy.  I have been going to Tynecastle for nearly 50 years and this is about as enjoyable as the relegation years of the 70's and 80's. In short, its crap and it needs to be sorted out! 

We don't however need MS ramming it down our throats at every opportunity.  We know it's bad. Him spouting off all that we already know isn't helping anybody and it is clearly frustrating and annoying the hell out of everybody!  BT Sport and the BBC are clearly thriving on his anti Hearts/ Levein views and agenda.  It's awful!

MS has been on a one man crusade to get Levein removed since the £1 retort to his early ramblings.

Whether you agree with him or not is fairly irrelevant. Its getting to be quite tiresome and boring (even if some, or all of it is correct!!!).

Most people know he does not have a balanced view of what's going on at Tynecastle, as he is so geared up to upending someones career and he has lost the plot a little. It all looks a little bit unhealthy!

If he had a balanced and professional opinion about all teams in the same way I don't think he would get half the criticism he receives.  It all seems to be a one way tirade against all things Hearts and Levein.

As someone has already pointed out on here tonight, Levein is torn to shreds, but Heckingbottom not even mentioned!

Now that's someone who should also be coming under scrutiny, but MS won't even see it as he is too preoccupied in a place where he didn't exactly set the heather alight himself!

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

annushorribilis III
55 minutes ago, a11ank said:

The majority of Hearts supporters are really hurting just now and we all have our own opinions. I am no different.

I am fed up with what we are seeing and the quality of players we have is not being matched by quality on the park.  So I am not happy.  I have been going to Tynecastle for nearly 50 years and this is about as enjoyable as the relegation years of the 70's and 80's. In short, its crap and it needs to be sorted out! 

We don't however need MS ramming it down our throats at every opportunity.  We know it's bad. Him spouting off all that we already know isn't helping anybody and it is clearly frustrating and annoying the hell out of everybody!  BT Sport and the BBC are clearly thriving on his anti Hearts/ Levein views and agenda.  It's awful!

MS has been on a one man crusade to get Levein removed since the £1 retort to his early ramblings.

Whether you agree with him or not is fairly irrelevant. Its getting to be quite tiresome and boring (even if some, or all of it is correct!!!).

Most people know he does not have a balanced view of what's going on at Tynecastle, as he is so geared up to upending someones career and he has lost the plot a little. It all looks a little bit unhealthy!

If he had a balanced and professional opinion about all teams in the same way I don't think he would get half the criticism he receives.  It all seems to be a one way tirade against all things Hearts and Levein.

As someone has already pointed out on here tonight, Levein is torn to shreds, but Heckingbottom not even mentioned!

Now that's someone who should also be coming under scrutiny, but MS won't even see it as he is too preoccupied in a place where he didn't exactly set the heather alight himself!

Amazing that so many people on here get SO worked up about MS. More so that they're more worked up about MS than the shit state of the football CL is serving up. CL can shut MS up by winning football games but CL is getting a caning so far because he can't do that .  He's classless in his comments about MS  and his criticisms of the fans recently is mind blowing in its arrogance -  today, post match,  was a notable departure from the recent slagging he handed out. He is rapidly losing the plot. Cue more BS about "natural order" and loads on here will be touching themselves. He clearly cannot organise and motivate the team. Two fundamentals for any manager. The games was up last season but he's still here bringing his own brand of failure. 

There is not one thing MS has said that has not been said amongst us fans, big headed twat he might be but he is also a Jambo and as such is saying all the things we are. We are used to the sickophants on the radio doing their best to pander to the old firm, but as soon as we get a commentator telling it as it is, he's not worth listening to?  MS is calling it as we see it, more power to him if it heaps pressure on Craig Levein.

Stephen Muddie
7 hours ago, jamborod said:

One of the really sad things about Michael Stewart Is  the fact that personal opinions about Craig Levein (and everyone’s entitled to their own) has stopped Hearts fans

listening to what he’s been saying for a while.

FTFY

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, a11ank said:

Good Post. 

If MS was balanced-CL, Wright and the hibs boy would all be scrutinised. 

Even mcinnes, but no, he goes after CL like a rabid dog. 

Tragic, more so that Hearts fans can't see it's personal and he doesn't actually care about Hearts like you and others do, he just wants numbers on twitter etc. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Good Post. 

If MS was balanced-CL, Wright and the hibs boy would all be scrutinised. 

Even mcinnes, but no, he goes after CL like a rabid dog. 

Tragic, more so that Hearts fans can't see it's personal and he doesn't actually care about Hearts like you and others do, he just wants numbers on twitter etc. 

He was asked to comment on Hearts. He did so.

6 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

What does that have to do with anything?

Pretty obvious i would have thought, in fact ive got more managerial expearience than MS, had my own

team at 17 , lol.

If MS did not have an agenda with craig then i would listen to him. end off.

In fact him and all his merry men on BT really get on my tits, worse pundits on the TV.

As for Sportscene, the programme is laughable, hows the oak since it was changed ?

Keep hearing Michael Stewart is a Jambo! Maybe once upon a time he was but that wannabe (and that’s all he ever was throughout his career) is not a Jambo and has no cares for our football club. 

As as posted above what he says is true however his clear bitterness clouds any comment he makes and his refusal to say anything nice towards Levein even when the man was lying in hospital sums Michael Stewart up! The guy is an idiot and is best left ignored 

7 hours ago, Xpm83 said:

Mikey is a stubborn guy and won’t ever change. He obviously has issue with Levein and his stubbornness and being outspoken means he says what he feels. I don’t think what he says is wrong most of the time either but his Levein issue is now coming across as a issue with hearts. 

So is levein stubborness

Maroonblood22

It's a simple case of folk playing the poster and not the post. Stewart might be a complete bellend but he's not wrong in his analysis of our current predicament.

kingantti1874
12 hours ago, jamborod said:

One of the really sad things about JKB Is  the fact that personal opinions about Michael Stewart (and everyone’s entitled to their own) has stopped them

Michael Stewart has no objectivity at all, if you lose objectivity then your not worth listening to. 

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Michael Stewart has no objectivity at all, if you lose objectivity then your not worth listening to. 

I think that's just patently incorrect. His calls, while sometimes (very rarely actually) are incorrect, are in my opinion, always objectivity. 

He may have had an entrenched view of Levein, but so did many of us. A view which is also proving to be correct. 

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He was asked to comment on Hearts. He did so.

Aye, that's all he does, just comment. 

👍

Folk say you're not funny as well. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

You really are a snide.

12 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Amazing that so many people on here get SO worked up about MS. More so that they're more worked up about MS than the shit state of the football CL is serving up. CL can shut MS up by winning football games but CL is getting a caning so far because he can't do that .  He's classless in his comments about MS  and his criticisms of the fans recently is mind blowing in its arrogance -  today, post match,  was a notable departure from the recent slagging he handed out. He is rapidly losing the plot. Cue more BS about "natural order" and loads on here will be touching themselves. He clearly cannot organise and motivate the team. Two fundamentals for any manager. The games was up last season but he's still here bringing his own brand of failure. 

Thanks for that.  I think you must have missed the Levein thread. This is a Michael Stewart thread!

Are you MS?

Michael Stewart isn't saying anything different to the majority of fans. I do think he cares about hearts and that's why he's so strong in his opinions about us, not because he hates us.

So he didn't talk about heckingbottom, maybe that's cause he doesn't give a toss about Hibs?

annushorribilis III
12 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Thanks for that.  I think you must have missed the Levein thread. This is a Michael Stewart thread!

Are you MS?

Thanks for the feedback.

I think you need to read my post again. 

1 minute ago, MrBones said:

Michael Stewart isn't saying anything different to the majority of fans. I do think he cares about hearts and that's why he's so strong in his opinions about us, not because he hates us.

So he didn't talk about heckingbottom, maybe that's cause he doesn't give a toss about Hibs?

Or that Heckingarse is relatively speaking just in the door. This is CLs third season in charge and apart from the start of last season we’ve been rotten for the most part.

I don’t mind MS, although his vendetta with CL seems a wee bit artificial. That aside, as has been said, he’s only saying what many others are already.

Personally, I’d love Levein to succeed but enough is enough

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You really are a snide.

😂😂😂

See, your one liners are brilliant. 

John mcCartney
23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

your funny tho,it was hilarious to see you effectively dismantled recently on here by Lord BJ.

queensferryjambo
19 hours ago, jamborod said:

One of the really sad things about JKB Is  the fact that personal opinions about Michael Stewart (and everyone’s entitled to their own) has stopped them

Stewart was saying negative things about Hearts when whether we were winning or losing. All that has happened is our dire form has played into his agenda. 

The saddest thing about the whole Stewart / Levein saga is how much pleasure a so called Hearts supporter Stewart seems to take from our managers failing which is basically pleasure in Hearts failing.

Stewart was positively beaming at half time in the Scottish Cup semi final and looked pissed off when we went on and won. That kind of thing just goes against the grain for most Hearts fans IMO.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

your funny tho,it was hilarious to see you effectively dismantled recently on here by Lord BJ.

Must have missed that. 

I don't think Lord bj has the bandwith to dismantle anyone on here. 

At least it made your day tho. Every cloud n' that. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂

See, your one liners are brilliant. 

And you wonder why you get into so many fights on here? Be sure to reply in those classic one line paragraphs of yours. Meantime, the point stands re Michael Stewart. The guy is an arsehole but in this instance he was asked a question and gave an answer, which is what he is paid to do.

21 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Michael Stewart only cares about Michael Stewart and takes great delight highlighting all the negative things surrounding our club due to his dislike for Levein. It’s really not hard to come up with lots of negatives due to the football we are playing at the moment. The man unlike our   Current manager/Director of football has absolutely no affection for Hearts. 

With all this vitriol aimed at MS just now can anyone remember what he had to say regarding our performances at the start of last season when we were flying at the top?

John mcCartney

no matter how much hatred for Michael Stewart is on here,one thing that cannot be denied is
that he is putting more pressure on the club to act than most of the support.....
we need punters like him in the current climactic shambles

construction hat donned

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

no matter how much hatred for Michael Stewart is on here,one thing that cannot be denied is
that he is putting more pressure on the club to act than most of the support.....

construction hat donned

He's not a punter, he contributes **** all to our club. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

construction hat donned

If we had punters like him we'd have been liquidated. 

Wtf does MS Contribute to Heart of Midlothian? 

He does not care about pressure on the club he wants likes and retweets so he gets paid more. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

He's not a punter, he contributes **** all to our club. 

And no doubt full of it on sportscene tonight, and spot on AC.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And you wonder why you get into so many fights on here? Be sure to reply in those classic one line paragraphs of yours. Meantime, the point stands re Michael Stewart. The guy is an arsehole but in this instance he was asked a question and gave an answer, which is what he is paid to do.

He does not just comment on Hearts, he's rabid and personal in his attacks. 

You may think different, but I and many others think this way. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Rabid, i like that one.:)

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Perhaps we should be Emailing the BBC and asking them to sack MS as he is being too nasty to our manager which is affecting CLs ability to turn our club around and get us marching up the league. 

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

Perhaps we should be Emailing the BBC and asking them to sack MS as he is being too nasty to our manager which is affecting CLs ability to turn our club around and get us marching up the league. 

Along wi Craigan, Sutton and all the other clowns that dislike my club.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Oh there you are ... I thought you would be on the Levein oot thread telling us that all is well and we will be top of the division by Christmas :waiting:  

John mcCartney

Us lot need Stewart and mcCann at the moment as there is no publicly organised group to voice with
re the  shambles at HMFC.
We`ve been dumbed down as a support,if this was happening in Italy or South america....there would be a farkin warzone going down....

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Along wi Craigan, Sutton and all the other clowns that dislike my club.

We could add all the others I suppose and get a full house.

Sack them all, sack them all the long and the short and the tall.

Regardless of personal opinions of MS it is beneficial to have what is happening at the club in the spotlight , yes it,s personal between him and levein that's obvious .

However he makes good points ,one being how good a squad we have and how much we are underachieving under the current manager. 

Ann budge and Levein like to put it out there that everything is rosy when we know it,s not ,Having this thorn in their side works in our favour like him or not . 

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

We could add all the others I suppose and get a full house.

Sack them all, sack them all the long and the short and the tall.

We gave Andy Walker the message , loud and clear at tynecastle.

Stewart has been an outspoken critic of the way the team has been playing under CL leadership Stewart who played more than 100 times for Hearts  has a dislike for CL and speaks out about the negative style of play don't think there are many supporters on here who have not spoken about the poor performance under Levine.  

38 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

construction hat donned

Good point mate , pity others can't see beyond their nose...

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Fire away. 

13 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Oh there you are ... I thought you would be on the Levein oot thread telling us that all is well and we will be top of the division by Christmas :waiting:  

2nd mate👍

Top is fantasy stuff. Get a grip. 😉

Edited by Smith's right boot

The Real Maroonblood
40 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

construction hat donned

👍

43 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

With all this vitriol aimed at MS just now can anyone remember what he had to say regarding our performances at the start of last season when we were flying at the top?

😄 

Flying at the top .

10 games over almost two seasons of dross.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mild praise but still unable to call Levein by his name. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fire away. 

2nd mate👍

Top is fantasy stuff. Get a grip. 😉

I found this from 2017.

CL contacted the BBC himself to complain about MS.

Not really like CL to go crying to the teacher so MS had obviously rattled him big time.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/in-full/michael-stewart-craig-levein-s-comments-ironically-personal-1-4629212

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, John mcCartney said:

Us lot need Stewart and mcCann at the moment as there is no publicly organised group to voice with
re the  shambles at HMFC.
We`ve been dumbed down as a support,if this was happening in Italy or South america....there would be a farkin warzone going down....

Correct. They are airing our supports thought in public. The weegie based media would happily devote those 20 mins to moreleos and kents birds fashion before us if able to.