Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

GorgieFifeLife
Just now, Dallas Green said:

That's not true.

Although if it was... good :verysmug:

I see the apologists are tag teaming today. Levein is a born loser and if he thinks he is in a strong enough position to come out with this after one win he is mistaken.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

Dallas Green
Just now, GorgieFifeLife said:

I see the apologists are tag teaming today. Levein is a born loser and if he thinks he is in a strong enough position to come out with this after one win he is mistaken.

More of a winner than you are I'd wager.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

"I'm not sure how much of it is actually your everyday supporter. I'm not sure how much it involves them. I think they just get on with their lives."

:lol:

You're really not that important.

GorgieFifeLife
Just now, sadj said:

I’ve read the article and i don’t see anything wrong with it. You are another one who needs to be offended at everything. He isn’t having a go at supporters who are rational , its a pop at people who shout loudest. The social media part fair enough that could be about supporters but I reckon its still aimed at Stewart.

Not offended. Dont come on making inaccurate comments and you wont look silly.  He clearly references fans. I didn't deny he was clearly having a pop at Stewart.  His comment that people dont have an informed opinion unless they have managed a football club is embarrassing.

Not offended. Dont come on making inaccurate comments and you wont look silly.  He clearly references fans. I didn't deny he was clearly having a pop at Stewart.  His comment that people dont have an informed opinion unless they have managed a football club is embarrassing.

Aye cause thats what he is saying. You really are something special.... As Bit disco pointed out , as Dallas pointed out and as I have said its not a dig at supporters. 

13 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Also a not so subtle dig at fans. Must be getting brave after one win. He seems to think he should be judged halfway through this season and not the seasons previous to this where the football has been a joke.

Yup  - one win at Motherwell and Mr Arrogant is back!

5 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

More of a winner than you are I'd wager.

Poor stuff. 🙈

GorgieFifeLife
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Yup  - one win at Motherwell and Mr Arrogant is back!

Yep it's all a bit embarrassing. Hope he is able to back up the arrogance with results.

Dallas Green
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Poor stuff. 🙈

So is calling our manager a born loser 🤷🏼‍♂️

GorgieFifeLife
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Aye cause thats what he is saying. You really are something special.... As Bit disco pointed out , as Dallas pointed out and as I have said its not a dig at supporters. 

It is very much a dig at supporters and Stewart.  You are the special one if you cant derive that from what he says.

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

So is calling our manager a born loser 🤷🏼‍♂️

A harsh term I agree - but the fact is that Levein has won nothing in football either as a player or a Manager.

Alex Kintner
21 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Also a not so subtle dig at fans. Must be getting brave after one win. He seems to think he should be judged halfway through this season and not the seasons previous to this where the football has been a joke.

giphy.gif

It is very much a dig at supporters and Stewart.  You are the special one if you cant derive that from what he says.

Are you ever able to discuss something without pathetic little jibes at other posters? Its not a dig at supporters but you continue to believe it is as that is what you want to see from it. Absolutely nothing wrong with his statement and he even says its not in his opinion your everyday supporter , they pretty much get on with things. So either you are an everyday supporter like most of us or you think you are someone befitting of a higher status. If thats the case you be as offended as you want 😴

In what way are supporters “experts at making noise”? Where’s their platform and who’s there to listen? It’s plainly a dig at Stewart, and a justified one. The only way you can interpret it differently is if you want to go out of your way to do so.

A harsh term I agree - but the fact is that Levein has won nothing in football either as a player or a Manager.

What have you won as a player or a manager?

Not meaning to sounds as harsh as that does, but isn't that Levein's point, especially manager position with reference to the so-called experts?

The Levein Stewart feud is boring.  And would end if Levein could get better results or win a trophy.

The point is ridiculous anyway.  Are George W Bush, Clinton and Obama the only people allowed to criticise Trump?

This follows Levein's interview on Friday where he suggested that the months of terrible results last season were immaterial to judging him as Hearts manager.  He clearly is fighting back against Budge's criticism of him being disorganised.

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I'd say it's a dig at anyone who, although quick to criticise, are not so quick to praise when it is due.

Mostly directed at the likes of MS but if the cap fits ...

Dallas Green
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

True. 

Although you could say the same about someone like Gary Mackay.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Are you ever able to discuss something without pathetic little jibes at other posters? 

Oh the irony!!! 😂

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

What have you won as a player or a manager?

Not meaning to sounds as harsh as that does, but isn't that Levein's point, especially manager position with reference to the so-called experts?

Quick close JKB - open for comment only to winners in first class football.  😂

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, Coco said:

The Levein Stewart feud is boring.  And would end if Levein could get better results or win a trophy.

The point is ridiculous anyway.  Are George W Bush, Clinton and Obama the only people allowed to criticise Trump?

This follows Levein's interview on Friday where he suggested that the months of terrible results last season were immaterial to judging him as Hearts manager.  He clearly is fighting back against Budge's criticism of him being disorganised.

I agree with you on that point, provided the criticism is balanced. Stewart and some supporters are so blinded by their dislike (or worse) of Levein that they are not capable of that, therefore their opinion should be ignored

4 minutes ago, Coco said:

Spot on Coco! 👍

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

He sounds confident about the season ahead which is pleasing to hear. Stewart's previous comments about our style of play are accurate though. 

Hoping Motherwell becomes the standard and not the exception. We were really good and played some nice football, something I've not seen from us in a long time. After the Celtic game we need to go on a winning run. I really don't see any other option now or Levein will be under severe pressure from the fans.

Wish him the best of luck.

4 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

True. 

You could. Gary however is not Manager of Hearts so the point is a bit irrelevant TBH.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He sounds confident about the season ahead which is pleasing to hear. Stewart's previous comments about our style of play are accurate though. 

Hoping Motherwell becomes the standard and not the exception. We were really good and played some nice football, something I've not seen from us in a long time. After the Celtic game we need to go on a winning run. I really don't see any other option now or Levein will be under severe pressure from the fans.

Wish him the best of luck.

A fair summary 👍

grumpyespana
5 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

True. 

Did Gary not win a game for Ireland all those years ago lol.

1 minute ago, grumpyespana said:

Did Gary not win a game for Ireland all those years ago lol.

Did he get a winners medal?? 🤔

...a bit disco

Pretty sure he got a statue in his honour?

Edited by ...a bit disco

grumpyespana

No but he got the freedom of Ireland lol.

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Quick close JKB - open for comment only to winners in first class football.  😂

Ha, that's not what I'm saying, or Levein for that matter.

Arrogance is a huge understatement. For man so woefully terrible at his job (see results last 9 months), he sure knows how to piss fans off, have them leave the stadium early and generally suck the life and atmosphere out of the place. Get ready for a dry pumping from Celtic Craig, and remember to meekly fold in a clueless kind of way, which seems to be your trademark chump!!

:clyay:

It’s taken a while to see a defence from CL and maybe he felt it was the right timing after a victory?

But is it ‘madness’ for supporters to be concerned after 3 seasons of mediocrity?Its old ground not worth covering in depth again. 

In short, the squad has improved, it’s been a stodgy start but the latest result gives us a chance to build momentum. 

I just hope he still doesn’t need to refer to the ‘madness’ of criticism after another poor season. He’s now got the players and choice at his disposal to show more of his own abilities as a manager. 

Edited by Debut 4

GorgieFifeLife
33 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

giphy.gif

Funny that's exactly how I imagined you to be. Nothing to contribute so you resort to this nonsense. Pathetic.

SpruceBringsteen

He's absolutely right about social media tbf. One look at any story on the Hearts facebook page is enough to convince you that many of our fans are barely human, let alone able to form cogent thoughts.

Dallas Green
14 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Arrogance is a huge understatement. For man so woefully terrible at his job (see results last 9 months), he sure knows how to piss fans off, have them leave the stadium early and generally suck the life and atmosphere out of the place. Get ready for a dry pumping from Celtic Craig, and remember to meekly fold in a clueless kind of way, which seems to be your trademark chump!!

It's almost like you want Celtic to beat us?

28 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

It's almost like you want Celtic to beat us?

Well that would be wrong. What I want is for Craig to shut the **** up, and start doing his talking with better play and results on the field. He's getting far too involved in spats with Stewart and some of the fans, when he should be concentrating on turning our form around. 

57 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Yet another pathetic post from you, matched by your wee gang of Levein haters. Meanwhile Hearts fans get on with supporting our club

45 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Funny that's exactly how I imagined you to be. Nothing to contribute so you resort to this nonsense. Pathetic.

Can you not go back to posting your shite on Facebook

8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Yet another pathetic post from you, matched by your wee gang of Levein haters. Meanwhile Hearts fans get on with supporting our club

Aye, regardless of results, because results don't really matter when you're a happy clapper right?

13 minutes ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Not a dig at fans.media and one person in particular.snowflake mentality from people on here 😆

It was a dig at anyone who criticises him, fans included, read the article again. Nice try in defending him though.....

:greggy:

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

That actually annoyed me when i heard him say that. Like last season should just be forgotten about. 

Dallas Green
27 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Well that would be wrong. What I want is for Craig to shut the **** up, and start doing his talking with better play and results on the field. He's getting far too involved in spats with Stewart and some of the fans, when he should be concentrating on turning our form around. 

Well he did do that.

We beat Motherwell, comfortably. 

Dallas Green
8 minutes ago, Sagan said:

That actually annoyed me when i heard him say that. Like last season should just be forgotten about. 

In the context of this season, it should.

Well he did do that.

We beat Motherwell, comfortably. 

With the greatest respect to the Levein fan club, he really does need more than 1 win to turn things around. 

In the context of this season, it should.

So a manager should just get a clean slate every season? no matter how he has performed in the last one?

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

It was a dig at anyone who criticises him, fans included, read the article again. Nice try in defending him though.....

:greggy:

Oh the irony of folk who see nothing wrong with having a go at Levein and the players day in day out getting annoyed at Levein *maybe* having a go back.