Ann Budge?

Beast Boy

Ann Budge - overwhelmingly good for Hearts?  

1,111 members have voted

1. 1. Has Ann Budge been overwhelmingly good for our football club?

6 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

FOH funds being diverted to buy Budge out?

I thought that was the reason for the FOH funds in the first place?

FOH contributions have been covering a big spending gap in our budget.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Forever Hearts

6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You planning on stalking all my posts on a daily basis, cause i made a tit of you on a previous post again. 

Bringing up the fact i would have took a loss to hibs 2 years ago if it guaranteed Levein was sacked as some sort of childish point scoring that i now support Hibs. What are you 8 years old 

Fire away. Nobody is interested 

No Hearts fan under any circumstances would want the Wee team to beat us,

31 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You planning on stalking all my posts on a daily basis, cause i made a tit of you on a previous post again. 

Bringing up the fact i would have took a loss to hibs 2 years ago if it guaranteed Levein was sacked as some sort of childish point scoring that i now support Hibs. What are you 8 years old 

Only the ones I choose to.

History can’t be deleted. Your reputation is forever tarnished. You wanted Hearts to lose V our biggest rival.

If you can’t handle this put me on ignore. I will continue to rip the piss when I chose to without you knowing.

Simples 😘

4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

History can’t be deleted. Your reputation is forever tarnished. You wanted Hearts to lose V our biggest rival.

If you can’t handle this put me on ignore. I will continue to rip the piss when I chose to without you knowing.

Simples 😘

Grow up boys.  It’s about a Hearts not petty squabbles 

2 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Grow up boys.  It’s about a Hearts not petty squabbles 

4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Simples 😘

you're doing a barry job of it right enough hundreds are jumping onto it right enough eh 🤣🤣 

Awww naw man am pure tarnished what will i dae man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ignore you 🤷‍♂️.....never i love your wee meltdowns on here 

Keep them coming 👍

5 hours ago, McCrae said:

No Hearts fan under any circumstances would want the Wee team to beat us,

This. 

Come on Ann you know Levein and his cronies need to go. No more having a management on the cheap. 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Reckon this will be the result that breaks the camels back. If its not its not far away at all. No way Levein can get out of this. 

Another mediocre season 

Qualifying for the next round is the straw that breaks the camels back?

How's that working? 

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

How's that working? 

To dense Levein apologists it isn’t!

To Hearts fans who have suffered the total crap under Levein for the last two seasons it does!

Hope that answers your question.

If a thrashing dished out by Hibs led to a clearout of our coaching staff, a new coaching team coming in, and Hearts going on to win the league, what would people say then?

I certainly know what I would say.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

To Hearts fans who have suffered the total crap under Levein for the last two seasons it does!

So, the only thing that has changed in the past 24 hours is that we progressed in the cup, that is the only thing that has changed. 

Yet, somehow with this happening you think he'll be sacked. 

So in essence, you are re hashing the same old arguments, quite clearly CL wasn't sacked for last seasons performance. Yet, after progressing in the lc you suddenly think he should be sacked. 

You need to let it go. 

He hasn't been sacked for the performance for last season--he's still here , he won't get sacked for progressing in the lc. That would be ridiculous. 

Anyway, off topic. Ann has been fabby for Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

id say that seems highly unlikely.

So would I.  Not the point I was making though.  Winning the group will save Levein yet again but imo, things are going from bad to worse.  If a defeat from Hibs led to major changes I for one would welcome it.

Ready to be ripped to shreds but just don't care any more.  This cant go on.

8 hours ago, McCrae said:

FOH contributions have been covering a big spending gap in our budget.

Please elaborate.  Apart from FoH diverting some funds towards the new stand, which was voted on by FoH members, all contributions are going towards buying a majority shareholding in Hearts.  None of the FoH money is covering any so called spending gap in Hearts budget.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

So would I.  Not the point I was making though.  Winning the group will save Levein yet again but imo, things are going from bad to worse.  If a defeat from Hibs led to major changes I for one would welcome it.

Getting to the league cup semi final saved him, getting to the Scottish cup final saved him. Winning the group saved him.

There's a wee pattern developing there.

Personally I hope he keeps getting the results that are saving him.

Your point about losing to Hibs is a shocker.

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

Getting to the league cup semi final saved him, getting to the Scottish cup final saved him. Winning the group saved him.

There's a wee pattern developing there.

Personally I hope he keeps getting the results that are saving him.

Your point about losing to Hibs is a shocker.

Thanks for highlighting the major problem, having to be saved all the time.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Thanks for highlighting the major problem, having to be saved all the time.

And coming up with the goods time after time.  ;) 

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

And coming up with the goods time after time.  ;) 

In your opinion, other opinions are that he has failed long before it gets to breaking point.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

If a thrashing dished out by Hibs led to a clearout of our coaching staff, a new coaching team coming in, and Hearts going on to win the league, what would people say then?

The day you start thinking about potential outcomes, but having to lose to that mhanky needle jabbing scum to realise them, is when it’s time to step back and think it through. History and trend dictate otherwise 

Sorry, no disrespect whatsoever to you personally, and I realise the frustration currently, but the day you, I or anyone else start thinking, or feeling, any inferiority to these baswards is the day I’ll chuck it all together. Fact 😡

chuck berrys hairline

The stadium over spend and the reliance of wealthy benefactors/FOH to plug our spending gaps would suggest not really. I think she's pulled the wool over alot of folks eyes and I've went off her since the first season up. The amount of times she and Levein are hypocritical in the press is laughable. All started with we will bring our own talent through we won't be a team of loans 👀🙊 

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

She’s got a huge decision to make. But it needs to be made ASAP 

The worry is that she doesn't think she has a decision to make. Or if she did have, it was at the end of last season and here we are with the outcome of it.

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't believe that. Hasty words spoken on an impulse.

4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Easy to say from the other side of the world. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

:cornette:

28 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I don't believe that. Hasty words spoken on an impulse.

Not really ML.  Something has to end the never-ending dire performances.  Do you think any OF manager would have survived a 5 goal drubbing from Livingston?  That to me was every bit as bad as a defeat inflicted by our friends from the east.

It was humiliating.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

She’s got a huge decision to make. But it needs to be made ASAP 

Exactly. Give the new manager the full league season and a month of the transfer window.

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly. Give the new manager the full league season and a month of the transfer window.

The decision is made already. The lady's not for turning.

Enzo Chiefo
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The decision is made already. The lady's not for turning.

You're probably right Geoff.

My tuppence worth on Levein ;

signings 5/10 

tactics 5/10 

Results 4/10 

entertainment 4/10 

progress 4/10 

basically 44% . Target should be 85% imo . 

Realistic to know 100% is impossible . 

6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Cheers cruickshank

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Carefull Kiwi

I said similar a few years ago and I've had the wee Levein Cronies Gang on my coat tails ever since 

Seemingly a proper Hearts man would never want a defeat to Hibs, even if it meant getting rid off Levein for us to progress as a club 

heartandsoul

Any other teams manager would be long gone by now. I can only think that it is through blind loyalty that she doesn't do what she should have done at the end of last season. The most worrying thing is the apathy engulfing the club at this present moment.

The worrying thing for me is where we find ourselves right now 

We are 1 week from the start of the League campaign.

We are at least 3 midfielders short

Our football team lack any confidence or creativity and seemed to just have picked right back from last season 

We are set up to play exactly the same as the last campaign 

We have 4/5 Strikers who cant score

A team of players who can't create anything 

A centre back who is regularly being used up front in Halkett as our only goal threat 

An owner who continues to bury her head in the sand 

We have Aberdeen, Ross County and Celtic in our 1st 3 games 

Leveins Battalion

Pretty hard to have a go at Mrs Budge,she has put everything into the club,however oor Craig has pulled the wool so far over her eyes with his delusions of academy greatness.Lets remember that this is not a knee jerk reaction from fans over the poor start to this season,this is years of poor football and results.

I'm sure even she must listen to his interviews and appreciate that he talks some amount of shite.He is fast becoming a laughing stock with pundits and opposition fans alike.

Wasted millions on wages for hundreds of players.

Leveins legacy will not be remembered fondly by Hearts supporters.When we as a club have fans fighting in the stand and on forums it's time to all move in same direction,that entails removing Levein and his coaching team and starting fresh.

Do the right thing.

Hypothetically speaking of course. If we had Jimmy Saville as our manager, Peter Sutcliffe as his assistant, and Cyril Smith as physio and we were playing the wee team....no way on earth would I want us to lose to enforce a management change.  I’m sure if this eye bleeding stuff continues then there will be more answers than questions.

Last years LC group qualification was marred by default when we we should’ve been docked 3 instead of 2 points. We then had a blistering start to our league campaign and everyone boarded the happy train. 

I head to Aberdeen full of confidence as of yet, we haven’t played anything like our strongest 11. Xmas isn’t too far away and I’m sure the managers fate will be known by then if our current form continues. IMHO CL needs to stop his sentimental loyalty to players like Berra, Claire (needs better players alongside him for him to play this role) and Uche if we are going to have any chance of finishing in the top half this year. 

Ernie Eskilsson

She’s been a godsend but her expertise stops at the touch line. She needs to get Levein away from the football managing and coaching roles. Have him as an ambassador by all means but get someone else in to manage the football team.

8 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Hypothetically speaking of course. If we had Jimmy Saville as our manager, Peter Sutcliffe as his assistant, and Cyril Smith as physio and we were playing the wee team....no way on earth would I want us to lose to enforce a management change.  I’m sure if this eye bleeding stuff continues then there will be more answers than questions.

Last years LC group qualification was marred by default when we we should’ve been docked 3 instead of 2 points. We then had a blistering start to our league campaign and everyone boarded the happy train. 

I head to Aberdeen full of confidence as of yet, we haven’t played anything like our strongest 11. Xmas isn’t too far away and I’m sure the managers fate will be known by then if our current form continues. IMHO CL needs to stop his sentimental loyalty to players like Berra, Claire (needs better players alongside him for him to play this role) and Uche if we are going to have any chance of finishing in the top half this year. 

You’re forgetting the 2 5-0 results we had prior to the league starting that gave us cause for optimism.

Forever Hearts
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

How's that working? 

You actually see that as an achievement. 😂😂😂

Finlay James
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Carefull Kiwi

I said similar a few years ago and I've had the wee Levein Cronies Gang on my coat tails ever since 

Seemingly a proper Hearts man would never want a defeat to Hibs, even if it meant getting rid off Levein for us to progress as a club 

I want Levein to go back to his DOF role and for us to bring in a new coaching team but to hope the team gets beat to enable this to happen is just ridiculous.  If you've been accused of not being a proper Hearts man because of it, then rightly so.

Anyone who wants to see Hearts get beat has no place following the club.  There's another thread where a guy was actually applauding East Fife penalties yesterday such is his disgust at Levein still being our head coach and then wonders why actual Hearts fans turned on him.  You can't make it up.

If you hate Levein, fine but don't follow us if it means you want us to get beat.  Do something else until he's gone.

7 hours ago, RobNox said:

Please elaborate.  Apart from FoH diverting some funds towards the new stand, which was voted on by FoH members, all contributions are going towards buying a majority shareholding in Hearts.  None of the FoH money is covering any so called spending gap in Hearts budget.

The ongoing costs of developing the main stand  still have to be paid for and will be impacting our playing budget.

The profitability of the club remains very low.

On 24/07/2019 at 17:19, Morph said:

I don’t agree with everything she has done at hearts but she has to be given a lot of credit for the position we are now in financially. 

Not without criticism but on the whole she has been great for hearts. 

Agree with this, however the football for about three years now has been terrible. I think she'll leave Levein in charge until FoH assumes the position of majority shareholders, and then Levein can step aside, and possibly her), and she can quite rightly claim mission accomplished. I just hope funds are in place to bring in a high profile manager who can build on the good work that she and Levein has done behind the scenes. Levein must surely know his time is up no matter how thick his skin is.

Amazing how many posters can read Anne Budges mind. 

The bottom line is that she saved Hearts because she is a supporter herself. I very much doubt that she can be pleased with the way things are going.

Leveins Battalion

Not sure of this has been covered but is there a poster on here involved with the FOH?I would be interested to gauge their opinion on the current situation with the management ,I spoke with Stuart Wallace prior to the cup final when quite rightly the focus was on supporting the team for that occasion.However that has passed and the last thing we need is losing members because of Craig Levein.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

You actually see that as an achievement. 😂😂😂

No, but we shouldn't sack a manager for it. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, but we shouldn't sack a manager for it. 

We're not sacking him solely for that. Wake up ffs. 

17 hours ago, kimosavi said:

I am.

Wanting hibs to beat us is never acceptable.

Ever

ford donald
11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

So, the only thing that has changed in the past 24 hours is that we progressed in the cup, that is the only thing that has changed. 

Yet, somehow with this happening you think he'll be sacked. 

So in essence, you are re hashing the same old arguments, quite clearly CL wasn't sacked for last seasons performance. Yet, after progressing in the lc you suddenly think he should be sacked. 

You need to let it go. 

He hasn't been sacked for the performance for last season--he's still here , he won't get sacked for progressing in the lc. That would be ridiculous. 

Anyway, off topic. Ann has been fabby for Hearts. 

Business wise,yes.football wise,no.

5 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Carefull Kiwi

I appreciate that you're frustrated, just like thousands of others including me, but I can't get my head around wanting to lose to Hibs. Ever!

But it's all academic anyway. We've lost to Hibs under CL before, and he didn't get his jotters, so it won't happen now.