Ann Budge?

Beast Boy

Ann Budge - overwhelmingly good for Hearts?  

1,111 members have voted

1. 1. Has Ann Budge been overwhelmingly good for our football club?

1 hour ago, jake said:

I am.

Wanting hibs to beat us is never acceptable.

Ever

Beat me to it, jake.

I agree 100%

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Forever Hearts

3 hours ago, jake said:

I am.

Ever

Only a complete “roaster” would want Hibs to beat us.

Simples.

4 hours ago, jake said:

I am.

Ever

100% agree and 2 years ago i held my hands up to say i was wrong and said it in the heat of the moment. I've moved on some choose not too

The end 😁

3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

100% agree and 2 years ago i held my hands up to say i was wrong and said it in the heat of the moment. I've moved on some choose not too

The end 😁

It’ll be your epitaph Kimo , you will never escape it 😏

Here lies Kimosavi , saw Hearts win the league and diddy cup and 12 Scottish Cups in his time but remember yon time he wanted Hibs to beat the famous

Edited by sadj

Just now, sadj said:

Here lies Kimosavi , saw Hearts win the league and diddy cup and 12 Scottish Cups in his time but remember yon time he wanted Hibs to beat the famous

I know mate but I'll own it. I said it,  people make mistakes, i put my hands up. its important to address it, learn from it and move on in my book 

If some we troll gang and their wee cronies want to follow me, PM each other in private to jump on the band wagon 2 plus years later then that says more about them than me 

What can you do eh 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, kimosavi said:

You planning on stalking all my posts on a daily basis, cause i made a tit of you on a previous post again. 

Bringing up the fact i would have took a loss to hibs 2 years ago if it guaranteed Levein was sacked as some sort of childish point scoring that i now support Hibs. What are you 8 years old 

Fire away. Nobody is interested 

Look up the word “irony” in the dictionary.

Your life will be better for it 😘

1EB16F56-0194-4AE9-99E8-26B2C90FFC72.png

Reminder:

17. No cyber bullying. This includes posting unfounded personal attacks, stalking, harassing, innuendo, or any behaviour intended to demean others.

On 23/07/2019 at 15:06, Icon of Symmetry said:

I read a lot of comments online, but generally not on here, slating our owner. Wanted to gauge opinion on here. Feel free to offer yours. 👍

A near perfect performance from Queen Ann.

👏

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Only a complete “roaster” would want Hibs to beat us.

Simples.

Roaster is the most polite way I could describe it .

You snobby *****.

😄

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Reminder:

17. No cyber bullying. This includes posting unfounded personal attacks, stalking, harassing, innuendo, or any behaviour intended to demean others.

Mate.

You need to protect me under rule 17.

Even if I am hard necked.

👿

2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

I know mate but I'll own it. I said it,  people make mistakes, i put my hands up. its important to address it, learn from it and move on in my book 

If some we troll gang and their wee cronies want to follow me, PM each other in private to jump on the band wagon 2 plus years later then that says more about them than me 

What can you do eh 🤷‍♂️

You get wound up about Hearts.

Pathetic

Like us all.

But I will never judge you .

You Hearts *****.

As long as you support us which you do.

1 minute ago, jake said:

You get wound up about Hearts.

Pathetic

Like us all.

But I will never judge you .

You Hearts *****.

As long as you support us which you do.

Thinks there's a compliment in there 👍 

2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Thinks there's a compliment in there 👍 

Not really.

Just hands across the ocean to a Hearts man.

10 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I'll take that 😁👊

Just take it easy buddy.

Even the Heartssupporters that disagree with you are Hearts supporters.

Football does funny things to us all.

Misplaced love and loyalty or faith to keep the political balance.

Haha yeeeeeeeeeesssss.

Victor Mancini

Budges first season was seamless,  unfortunately everything since then has been a backwards step, the huge player turnover, the complete mismanagement of the main stand which she seems reluctant to accept criticism for, I don’t doubt that behind the scenes things are said but we deserve answers for some of the calamities, her blind faith in Craig Levein is a bit much for me as well. Also we are expected to give all with heartfelt pleas to pledge to FOH, cash cows and the like, yet we are treated with total contempt like £100 to guarantee your seat for cup games, 3 strips a season when we aren’t even playing in Europe?  

She did rescue us at a critical point and I’m grateful for that but we had a blank canvas and the opportunity, Leveins dragging us backward and I doubt she’d allow anyone to mismanage any of her other businesses without repercussions. 

7 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

A near perfect performance from Queen Ann.

👏

That’s where I’m at too.

5 hours ago, Victor Mancini said:

Budges first season was seamless,  unfortunately everything since then has been a backwards step, the huge player turnover, the complete mismanagement of the main stand which she seems reluctant to accept criticism for, I don’t doubt that behind the scenes things are said but we deserve answers for some of the calamities, her blind faith in Craig Levein is a bit much for me as well. Also we are expected to give all with heartfelt pleas to pledge to FOH, cash cows and the like, yet we are treated with total contempt like £100 to guarantee your seat for cup games, 3 strips a season when we aren’t even playing in Europe?  

She did rescue us at a critical point and I’m grateful for that but we had a blank canvas and the opportunity, Leveins dragging us backward and I doubt she’d allow anyone to mismanage any of her other businesses without repercussions. 

Victor,  it's not quite true that "everything since then gas been a backward step" though,  is it? 

The £100 cup deal & the 3 strips are hardly compulsory purchases -  some will,  some won't. 

I'm not arguing that the football side of things has been anything other than disappointing but,  in the plus column:

Increased turnover 

Mystery Benefactor funding  -  drives the Hobos crazy! 👋😛

Hybrid Pitch 

Memorial Garden 

Museum 

Plus,  it's not AB coming out with heartfelt please to pledge,  it's the FoH -  that's their job!

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Victor,  it's not quite true that "everything since then gas been a backward step" though,  is it? 

The £100 cup deal & the 3 strips are hardly compulsory purchases -  some will,  some won't. 

I'm not arguing that the football side of things has been anything other than disappointing but,  in the plus column:

Increased turnover 

Mystery Benefactor funding  -  drives the Hobos crazy! 👋😛

Hybrid Pitch 

Memorial Garden 

Museum 

Plus,  it's not AB coming out with heartfelt please to pledge,  it's the FoH -  that's their job!

It's a longer list than that even.  What we've done is nothing short if incredible. The exploits of the first team however is extremely frustrating.  I hope we're keeping the best till last.

Looking forward to Hibs being in the new dressing room and comparing it to theirs, not to mention the palatial stand itself, before we inflict a thrashing on them

It won't be long.  It rarely is.

• 1 month later...

Actually quite keen to see if the results of this change very much. Good bump. A bit of an intelligence test as far as I’m concerned.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I would like to remove my vote. She has no longer been 'overwhelmingly' good for the club.

Think you just need to click the other option. I think...

On 23/07/2019 at 15:09, JohnB said:

Exactly what do you expect to achieve with this?

He knows exactly what he is trying to achieve - he is attempting to deflect the almost universal criticism by Hearts fans of Ann Budge failure to sack Levein!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Think you just need to click the other option. I think...

Well done mate. I guess I'm just not as clever as you, SRB and Noah Clay for brains. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Well done mate. I guess I'm just not as clever as you, SRB and Noah Clay for brains. :thumbsup:

Welcome.

Before her statement today I would have voted “yes” however her failure to take the tough decision and sack Levein means I cannot vote for the “overwhelmingly” criteria.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Before her statement today I would have voted “yes” however her failure to take the tough decision and sack Levein means I cannot vote for the “overwhelmingly” criteria.

Sitting at the bottom of the league following two 6th place finishes means she's not been overwhelming good for the club. Even if she did sack Levein he'd end up back upstairs. A Director of Football who led us to our worst league run in our 135 year history and thought Ian Cathro had the personality to lead a group of footballers.

That's intelligence right there. After all it's Ann Budge so we can't question it. Just *baaa* and accept it. Who knows Icon might invite you into his inner circle - the 'Kickback intelligentsia'vladimir-romanov-image-2-364003778.jpg

Interestingly, on this thread it was argued quite adamantly to me that she hadn't made any mistakes at one point. For all her denial in her recent statement, even she admits that mistakes have been made.

On 28/07/2019 at 15:41, sadj said:

Will “I love Craig Levein” be on your epitaph sadj? 😉

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Will “I love Craig Levein” be on your epitaph sadj? 😉

If i like him or don’t like him is irrelevant to the question , doi think he does his dof job well or his manager job well and do i think ABs view is the correct way fwd?

I was thinking it could be “Loved looking out cruickies windaes at the plaza as they were of spectacular quality and it was a better view through them than what he saw on the park for most of 2019” 😏

Edited by sadj

All roads lead to Gorgie

I voted yes as she has been very good up to now in getting the balance sheet healthy. She is being misled at the moment though which is sad to see.

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

If i like him or don’t like him is irrelevant to the question , doi think he does his dof job well or his manager job well and do i think ABs view is the correct way fwd?

I was thinking it could be “Loved looking out cruickies windaes at the plaza as they were of spectacular quality and it was a better view through them than what he saw on the park for most of 2019” 😏

I’ll carve that on your headstone free of charge! 👍

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’ll carve that on your headstone free of charge! 👍

Are your calligraphy skills good? If so i’d appreciate it. Full scale Mausoleum though none of this wee one headstone things for me. 💰

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

New poll needed

Big time.

I can't create as not a card carying member of JKB but something simple like:

Do you think Ann Budge is holding us back from a  footballing point of view?

1. Yes

2. No

Just now, sadj said:

Are your calligraphy skills good? If so i’d appreciate it. Full scale Mausoleum though none of this wee one headstone things for me. 💰

I’m a qualified draughtsman - ink and paper mind, non of that CAD fancy stuff. 👨🏻‍🎨

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Big time.

1. Yes

2. No

Landslide ‘yes’ if that poll was posted.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

you would think CFS but she has too many rimmers.  Some folk on this forum especially see her as Queen of Hearts.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Big time.

1. Yes

2. No

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

With only two options yup.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

you would think CFS but she has too many rimmers.  Some folk on this forum especially see her as Queen of Hearts.

What a thought!!! 

9171DD44-F1B9-4817-8381-F938E2F89C3C.jpeg

No change from me. I think Levein should go and Budge should have acted by now, but, you can't take away everything she has achieved at our club. 

She's backed Levein in the transfer market over the summer ,so I understand why she doesn't want to bin him after 5 league games. Levein should have been replaced before the summer though, that's the problem.

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’m a qualified draughtsman - ink and paper mind, non of that CAD fancy stuff. 👨🏻‍🎨

Nice , i can draw a bad circle , create an excel spreadsheet and can sign my name spectacularly but thats it as far as my artistic or design talents go. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Big time.

1. Yes

2. No

Wonder how people would defend her by saying no. We are going to ****ing go down under her and Levein. 

In light of emotionally unstable morons out there abusing the woman who saved our club, I thought it would be nice to show the balance. So this is a thread where those who appreciate her can post in support of her.

Personally I love the woman and will be eternally grateful for what she did in our darkest hour. On top of that I am delighted that she has managed to double our turnover and solve our ‘not fit for purpose’ stadium issue.

Love you Ann. Please don’t let the vile abuse get you down. There are lots of genuine supporters out there who have an adult sense of perspective. ❤️👍

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

In light of emotionally unstable morons out there abusing the woman who saved our club, I thought it would be nice to show the balance. So this is a thread where those who appreciate her can post in support of her.

Personally I love the woman and will be eternally grateful for what she did in our darkest hour. On top of that I am delighted that she has managed to double our turnover and solve our ‘not fit for purpose’ stadium issue.

Love you Ann. Please don’t let the vile abuse get you down. There are lots of genuine supporters out there who have an adult sense of perspective. ❤️👍

:rofl: