Jump to content
Icon of Symmetry

Ann Budge?

Ann Budge - overwhelmingly good for Hearts?  

1,093 members have voted

  1. 1. Has Ann Budge been overwhelmingly good for our football club?



Recommended Posts

Icon of Symmetry
Posted (edited)

I read a lot of comments online, but generally not on here, slating our owner. Wanted to gauge opinion on here. Feel free to offer yours. 👍

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry

Hi admin. Sorry, the poll hasn’t loaded for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnB

Exactly what do you expect to achieve with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sandyk

Aha, wondered if there was supposed to be a poll!

 

Anyway, she gets my vote, in case I am busy later :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts

Where on earth does she get slated?  She’s done wonders for the club but not sure if there’s a need for yet another kiss arse thread though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
Just now, JohnB said:

Exactly what do you expect to achieve with this?

 

Does it need to be asked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, JohnB said:

Exactly what do you expect to achieve with this?

It’s all in the OP. I want to gauge the opinion of JKB on our owner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo

Ofcourse she has.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules

Has done an amazing job. Club wouldn’t be where it is without her. I just hope her legacy isn’t tarnished due to her stubbornness with Levein. My opinion. People know how I feel towards him. I’m not up for debating the opinion as I already know who’ll be frothing about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Where on earth does she get slated?  She’s done wonders for the club but not sure if there’s a need for yet another kiss arse thread though.  

 

On other online platforms regularly. A few times on here too.

 

What is your issue with me wanting to gauge opinion of Kickbackers? I’ve been on here for more than a decade now, and I’m interested. Thanks for the concern though. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Aha, wondered if there was supposed to be a poll!

 

Anyway, she gets my vote, in case I am busy later :) 

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft

Not an official poll.

 

No St Johnstone option.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion

Haha of course she has but there is a time for everybody to move on in life and hers is approaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Lovecraft said:

Not an official poll.

 

No St Johnstone option.

 

 

 

That was intentional. I hate St Johnstone. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Haha of course she has but there is a time for everybody to move on in life and hers is approaching.

 

Sounds a bit sinister that mate. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

On other online platforms regularly. A few times on here too.

 

What is your issue with me wanting to gauge opinion of Kickbackers? I’ve been on here for more than a decade now, and I’m interested. Thanks for the concern though. 👍

 

Theres been thousands of threads of how much Budge has done for the club and how well ran it is now.  How would that have suddenly changed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Has done an amazing job. Club wouldn’t be where it is without her. I just hope her legacy isn’t tarnished due to her stubbornness with Levein. My opinion. People know how I feel towards him. I’m not up for debating the opinion as I already know who’ll be frothing about it. 

 

Is the answer to the last sentence yourself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Where on earth does she get slated?  She’s done wonders for the club but not sure if there’s a need for yet another kiss arse thread though.  

There's a certain window cleaner that 8's Hibs not too keen on her.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

 

Theres been thousands of threads of how much Budge has done for the club and how well ran it is now.  How would that have suddenly changed? 

 

JKB apparently does not represent the support; “arseholes” who want Tynecastle to be a “library”, and who don’t “attend games”. Other online groups have hundreds of posts slating her every single day. Even on here, there are some who do.

 

I want to gauge the JKB opinion, just like we did with Levein recently. 

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feedtheroman2

Is the pope still a Catholic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

JKB apparently does not represent the support; “arseholes” who want Tynecastle to be a “library”, and who don’t “attend games”. Other online groups have hundreds of posts slating her every single day. Even on here, there are some who do.

 

I want to gauge the JKB opinion, just like we did with Levein recently. 

 

👍

 

Do a poll there then !

Just for balance !

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dayman
12 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Exactly what do you expect to achieve with this?

I suppose he’s expecting a discussion. Weird thing to have on a discussion board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, Boab said:

 

Do a poll there then !

Just for balance !

😁

 

Who says I haven’t? 😏

 

Besides, that won’t help me gauge the opinion of JKB will it? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboozy

No brainer moffy, she's who I would want at the head of the club along with CL.

if the question " Quis custodiet ipsos custodies'" was asked of our club? I would respond, I'm not worried coz Ann & Craig I trust.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, jamboozy said:

No brainer moffy, she's who I would want at the head of the club along with CL.

if the question " Quis custodiet ipsos custodies'" was asked of our club? I would respond, I'm not worried coz Ann & Craig I trust.👍

 

I adore every single tiny part of this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperstarSteve

Plenty of fans I know want her gone. Not all but plenty.  As far as they are concerned they saved the club with their money and budge is ruining it. 

 

I deal with these people similar to how I deal with rangers fans claiming same club status.... I walk away. You can’t fix stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboozy
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

I adore every single tiny part of this post.

👍just the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who_put_the_ball_in...

In years to come we will look back on Ann’s reign as a real turning point in our history. I have no doubt the club will be in a strong position financially and able to sustain itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum
17 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Where on earth does she get slated?  She’s done wonders for the club but not sure if there’s a need for yet another kiss arse thread though.  

Deal lord man. Is your head in the sand? I’ve seen numerous posts, comments and opinions slating her, both here and online elsewhere. Some of it pretty vile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
S Form

When you consider the calibre of arsehole who gets made Prime Minister these days, we are very fortunate to have a sane, sensible and forward looking leader at our club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Deal lord man. Is your head in the sand? I’ve seen numerous posts, comments and opinions slating her, both here and online elsewhere. Some of it pretty vile. 

 

Indeed. I was a little surprised to see people taking umbrage about it. Don’t see anything wrong with my thread and poll, personally. I feel it’s relevant, and I’m interested in gauging the results. 🤷🏻‍♂️  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
3 minutes ago, S Form said:

When you consider the calibre of arsehole who gets made Prime Minister these days, we are very fortunate to have a sane, sensible and forward looking leader at our club.

Whoever sounded her out deserves a medal imo. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
16 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

 

Is the answer to the last sentence yourself? 

Take a day off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
24 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I read a lot of comments online, but generally not on here, slating our owner. Wanted to gauge opinion on here. Feel free to offer yours. 👍

I know there's talk from time to time about how some people from the club's past deserve a statue (most often jokingly said about Vlad!), but IMO, if there's one person that absolutely deserves one, it's Ann Budge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
15 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

There's a certain window licker that 8's Hibs not too keen on her.

 

 

FTFY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gov

She is sensible, smart and has looked after our club amazingly. 

 

All after shelling out her own money to save the club from death....(yes as fans we helped but the club would have still went under)

 

''she spent 100k on cameras...budge ooot''

'she does not want any atmosphere...budge oot''

''she does not want us to sing billy boys...budge oot''

 

if you fall in to any of these views then in my honest opinion you are a twat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I know there's talk from time to time about how some people from the club's past deserve a statue (most often jokingly said about Vlad!), but IMO, if there's one person that absolutely deserves one, it's Ann Budge.

 

I’d do the players first personally. I’d be inclined to name the stadium after her though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dallas Green

Wouldn't have this wonderful club to support without her.

 

Eternally grateful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
14 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

No brainer moffy, she's who I would want at the head of the club along with CL.

if the question " Quis custodiet ipsos custodies'" was asked of our club? I would respond, I'm not worried coz Ann & Craig I trust.👍

😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Deal lord man. Is your head in the sand? I’ve seen numerous posts, comments and opinions slating her, both here and online elsewhere. Some of it pretty vile. 

Some involving police following it up aswell I believe 😶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
14 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

 

if the question " Quis custodiet ipsos custodies'" was asked of our club? I would respond, I'm not worried coz Ann & Craig I trust.👍

I would respond ¿Qué?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxteth O'Grady

Shes been decent for the new stand but poor for the football since the Championship season.

 

She pins too much faith on her comfort blanket CL and she comes over too hard on her own customers while turning a blind eye to opposition fans.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

 

I’d do the players first personally. I’d be inclined to name the stadium after her though.

 

 

Emmmmmm....What?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icon of Symmetry
Just now, sadj said:

 

 

Emmmmmm....What?????

 

Hey, I’m easy. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MTS1874

Done a great job 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq
12 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Take a day off. 

Thanks for confirming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hercules
8 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Thanks for confirming. 

You’re welcome. You all happy and giggly now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfc_liam06

Would love to hear from those who voted no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro

With Ann:

Romped the championship

Consistent top 6 finish finished since we came back up.

1 Cup final

New stand.

 

With no Ann:

Club folded.

Edinburgh City gets some new fans. 

 

There is certainly some things that could have gone better, especially on the park over the last 2/3 years, but she's certainly been good for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...