• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmfc_steve
36 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

When the shoe has been on the other foot, Hearts fans joined HoH rallies. There’s guys on here who went along. So no, let’s not make excuses for the scum.

I was one ... Never again !

10 hours ago, gjcc said:

Dear Mr Gustas,

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time. 

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these. 

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Kevin Moffatt

Jings wouldve taken a Hobo an eternity to write that with crayons!

27 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

I was one ... Never again !

I remember putting a quid of my pocket money in a collection tin for the HoH campaign. Any of those ***** wave a tin under my nose again in the future and they'll get it smashed over their heads.

Edited by iantjambo

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

To be honest what's wrong with that.Bells would start ringing for me if I was a Hibs than and he started saying he was going to spend millions on the first team because it's already been pointed these guys never give it away for free the club always end up paying.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Its the delusional Hibs fans who seem to think they'll be the Scottish man city and spend millions on players and wages. Its no gonna happen.

vegas-voss
9 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Nothing wrong with it at all. Its the delusional Hibs fans who seem to think they'll be the Scottish man city and spend millions on players and wages. Its no gonna happen.

Aye I get you any of them will be deflated soon.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I hope they die and go in to administration. I would not try and play a part in that though. Even after what they did. They overstepped the mark, and actively tried to kill our club off. Moffat was not a lone wolf, it was an orchestrated effort by a good number of Hibs fans coordinated through their wee vermin website. 

Genuinely hope this Gordon chap takes the knickers off them, and it’s us who relegated them to put the final nail in their coffin.

No idea how many of them were actively involved in that but I’d be very surprised if the vast majority of them didn’t want us to survive.

132goals1958
6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

No idea how many of them were actively involved in that but I’d be very surprised if the vast majority of them didn’t want us to survive.

You may be correct and I do recall a then neighbour of mine who took that line. He let his guard slip however when insisting Angelo Massine should have got preferred status. 

3fingersreid
13 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I won’t disagree that there were some  , hibs fans were rooting for us to survive in some form of a Heart of Midlothian FC , but there is no way that it was the vast majority, not a ****ing chance .

13 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

That's the question that hobos need to be asking themselves.  He's not doing it because he's a philanthropist.  Farmer and Petrie were Hibs men, and they've sold their club to a stranger. Why?

Rats deserting an about to sink ship?

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I won’t disagree that there were some  , hibs fans were rooting for us to survive in some form of a Heart of Midlothian FC , but there is no way that it was the vast majority, not a ****ing chance .

What are you basing this on?

Just now, To Be Frank said:

I know one, who rises above all of that. She is a good friend, and someone I would never wish any ill on. She described the fans who were involved in that shit as arseholes, and found it distasteful. So yes, they do exist. Many more however wanted us gone, and some even tried to play a part in it. Something happened to Hibs supporters c2004. They were on the receiving end of a lot of humiliation up to that point, with 17 and 22 in a row etc. They started sorting out their stadium, debt and finances etc, whilst we were edging towards the abyss. They put together a good team of kids, and a few decent experienced pros, moving away from the big spending McLeish days of Sauzee, Latapy and Mixu etc. It was to be their time of dominance over us. We were sitting at Tynecastle with small crowds holding black balloons waiting for our stadium to be sold. Then Vlad happened, and we continued our period of dominance over them. This was where some of them snapped, they thought it was an injustice that we never had to pay the price for our dominance over them. They clung to our spending and debts as the rope that would eventually choke us, through gritted teeth and bitter frustration. Finally we were going to pay, a decade and two cup humiliations later than they would have liked, but we would finally have to pay the piper... BDO, Budge and FoH happened... this was the absolute final straw for many of them as they recognised that we might just come out of this in not too bad shape. They decided that they could not take the chance of that happening, so they organised themselves through Hibs.nest PM board and bombarded our administrators, UKIO and UBIG's administrators, Heriot Watt, City of Edinburgh Council, and even the Lithuanian government with emails in an attempt to delay our CVA long enough to ensure liquidation.

Bryan Jackson at that time described our situation as the worst he had ever worked on. We squeaked out of it by the hairs on arse, but those emails to Lithuania nearly undone us. He said there were hundreds at the time, and he had to convince the Lithuanians that they were inaccurate, because they were starting to get through to them. Whilst all this was happening, they had a thread on Hibs.net where thousands of Hibs supporters voted for their favoured outcome. almost 50% wanted us gone, the vast majority of the others found it amusing and were content to see us sell Tynecastle and struggle on for a while. This second group may not have sent emails, but they were egging the crackpots on and they would have celebrated our demise. The final group who found it distasteful and wanted us to survive came to just over 3% on Hibs.net.

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

What are you basing this on?

Simply the views of my hibs supporting friends and family ,which could probably be how many Hearts fans would find it to be , which would indicate the majority wanted us “deid” as they so eloquently put it 

How do you come to your vast majority claim?

Vlad Magic

There is a fairly strong possibility that Kevin Moffat is is fact Mr 10 years a slaver himself, Sergey.

The hate of Hearts is strong in that complete roaster.

I actually think our rivalry is easily as hate-filled as the OF one. The unique history of the two clubs has made it extremely bitter. How many other rivalries have a failed takeover bid, an attempt by fans to actively kill off their rival, total domination by one side and two cup humiliations? I think many Hearts supporters underestimate the feelings of hatred they have towards Hearts. They might not always show it, but for the vast majority of them, it is just under the surface.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

There is a fairly strong possibility that Kevin Moffat is is fact Mr 10 years a slaver himself, Sergey.

I think they are different people. Moffat is in Scotland, and Sergey is in the South of England.

Nookie Bear
22 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I suspect they wanted us to "survive" as a diddy club, starting in Division 3 and groundsharing with Livingston due to Tynecastle being knocked down for flats.

3fingersreid
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I suspect they wanted us to "survive" as a diddy club, starting in Division 3 and groundsharing with Livingston due to Tynecastle being knocked down for flats.

Yep and inflict some horrendous defeats on us if we ever met in the cup competitions . 

Sharing with Livi , what a thought ??

Alex Kintner
21 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I know one, who rises above all of that. She is a good friend, and someone I would never wish any ill on. She described the fans who were involved in that shit as arseholes, and found it distasteful. So yes, they do exist. Many more however wanted us gone, and some even tried to play a part in it. Something happened to Hibs supporters c2004. They were on the receiving end of a lot of humiliation up to that point, with 17 and 22 in a row etc. They started sorting out their stadium, debt and finances etc, whilst we were edging towards the abyss. They put together a good team of kids, and a few decent experienced pros, moving away from the big spending McLeish days of Sauzee, Latapy and Mixu etc. It was to be their time of dominance over us. We were sitting at Tynecastle with small crowds holding black balloons waiting for our stadium to be sold. Then Vlad happened, and we continued our period of dominance over them. This was where some of them snapped, they thought it was an injustice that we never had to pay the price for our dominance over them. They clung to our spending and debts as the rope that would eventually choke us, through gritted teeth and bitter frustration. Finally we were going to pay, a decade and two cup humiliations later than they would have liked, but we would finally have to pay the piper... BDO, Budge and FoH happened... this was the absolute final straw for many of them as they recognised that we might just come out of this in not too bad shape. They decided that they could not take the chance of that happening, so they organised themselves through Hibs.nest PM board and bombarded our administrators, UKIO and UBIG's administrators, Heriot Watt, City of Edinburgh Council, and even the Lithuanian government with emails in an attempt to delay our CVA long enough to ensure liquidation.

Bryan Jackson at that time described our situation as the worst he had ever worked on. We squeaked out of it by the hairs on arse, but those emails to Lithuania nearly undone us. He said there were hundreds at the time, and he had to convince the Lithuanians that they were inaccurate, because they were starting to get through to them. Whilst all this was happening, they had a thread on Hibs.net where thousands of Hibs supporters voted for their favoured outcome. almost 50% wanted us gone, the vast majority of the others found it amusing and were content to see us sell Tynecastle and struggle on for a while. This second group may not have sent emails, but they were egging the crackpots on and they would have celebrated our demise. The final group who found it distasteful and wanted us to survive came to just over 3% on Hibs.net.

A certain cup final humiliation would have been very fresh in their minds too ???

18 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Simply the views of my hibs supporting friends and family ,which could probably be how many Hearts fans would find it to be , which would indicate the majority wanted us “deid” as they so eloquently put it 

How do you come to your vast majority claim?

I’m basing it on society as a whole. The vast majority of people in society are decent, caring human beings and there is a minority of arseholes. The vast majority of Hearts fans are decent human beings and we have a minority of arseholes. I’m assuming the same of Hibs fans that the vast majority of them are decent and while probably taking great joy at our predicament they deep down wanted us to survive while a minority of arseholes actively tried to help bury us.

My friends (don’t have any Hibs family) who are Hibs fans wanted us to survive. Every one of them. I think it says more about the type of people they are than anything to do with their football allegiances.

3fingersreid
24 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

A certain cup final humiliation would have been very fresh in their minds too ???

I’m basing it on society as a whole. The vast majority of people in society are decent, caring human beings and there is a minority of arseholes. The vast majority of Hearts fans are decent human beings and we have a minority of arseholes. I’m assuming the same of Hibs fans that the vast majority of them are decent and while probably taking great joy at our predicament they deep down wanted us to survive while a minority of arseholes actively tried to help bury us.

My friends (don’t have any Hibs family) who are Hibs fans wanted us to survive. Every one of them. I think it says more about the type of people they are than anything to do with their football allegiances.

So you’re basing it on assumption then , fair enough .

Yep every club has its arseholes that’s certainly not an assumption that’s a fact . 

I’ll choose to ignore the last comment though as I’m not sure what you’re implying   . 

11 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I'm pretty sure if the shoe had been on the other foot the same would have happened. You shouldn't cut down the tree because of a few bad apples. 

Naw m8, we’d have saved them ourselves cause they are our plaything, always in our shadow & love watching them Hibs it

I see the seven figure investment sum to spend on whatever they want doesn’t actually apply to transfers and the mangers budget remains the same.... the poor wee hobos dreams are being shattered just a little more each day.?

11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Putting aside the bad grammar and bad spelling, you have to acknowledge the degree of hatred this individual had for our Club.  Then you have to ask yourself, how many vermin jumped to our defense and how many sided with this social misfit? The answer is clear ... most of the vocal ones down Easter Road way were eager for or our demise.

Therefore, I hope this American guy sees that they're a bunch of losers, and milks them for every penny.

The spelling, grammar and the way it’s put together, reminds me of one of Hayley Croppers press statements.  

13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I see the seven figure investment sum to spend on whatever they want doesn’t actually apply to transfers and the mangers budget remains the same.... the poor wee hobos dreams are being shattered just a little more each day.?

Had a look over there and there has been a dampening of enthusiasm. Even squabbling because some are expressing doubt and reservation. 

Great stuff. I'm a hard line, uncompromising, Hibs-hater when it comes to that shower of emailing scuttlers. 

Hibs. Deid. ASAP. 

Edited by martoon

Unknown user

On day one he said he wanted the club to live within it's means, they're not going to zoom past us or anything. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think they are different people. Moffat is in Scotland, and Sergey is in the South of England.

Somebody in here said they found themselves in Moffat's company a couple of years ago didn't they?

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Actually, sorry mate. He is in England.

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

An absolutely risible support who wear Albert Kidd tops and have a supporters bus dedicated to him. You bet the majority of them wanted us dead. 

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

So you’re basing it on assumption then , fair enough .

Yep every club has its arseholes that’s certainly not an assumption that’s a fact . 

I’ll choose to ignore the last comment though as I’m not sure what you’re implying   . 

Assumption yeah. ?? But I’m happy to admit that rather than use phrases like “absolutely ****ing no chance”

It's in the Evening News today Heckingbottom saying there is no extra money for players - budget is the same. 

3fingersreid
10 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Assumption yeah. ?? But I’m happy to admit that rather than use phrases like “absolutely ****ing no chance”

Point of order , I’ve not used the word “absolutely “in my posts ?

“****ing no chance” I have posted tho ?

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's in the Evening News today Heckingbottom saying there is no extra money for players - budget is the same. 

Its feckin hilarious! Heard a big pop over Leith this morning as that giant bubble burst?

I am looking forward to the announcement probably next season now that hibs new shirt sponsors will be the bank that their new owner is involved with in the States. 

The Karma train has arrived all aboard hobos.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Cracking investment from Ron Paddington. Gets their Berwickshire training barn to sell for flats and they’re no even getting some signings to give them a wee semi before it all goes tits up. Wonderful. 

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Tick tock 

Footballfirst

I see a new SH01 has been lodged at Companies House by Hibs. It looks like Gordon has invested around £1m by taking up all the unallocated shares, formerly earmarked for HSL. It will take him to around 68% of the club's shares, while diluting HSL and all other shareholders. 

I'm working from my mobile so I'm limited in what I can confirm. 

Edited by Footballfirst

10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I see a new SH01 has been lodged at Companies House by Hibs. It looks like Gordon has invested around £1m by taking up all the unallocated shares, formerly earmarked for HSL. It will take him to around 68% of the club's shares, while diluting HSL and all other shareholders. 

I'm working from my mobile so I'm limited in what I can confirm. 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

An absolutely risible support who wear Albert Kidd tops and have a supporters bus dedicated to him. You bet the majority of them wanted us dead. 

Not entirely sure on that although they were not in charitable mood after the cup final. If we'd been pumped 5-1 by a Hibs team about to enter admin I'd like to see the sympathy on here. I reckon eff them would be the overriding emotion.

Footballfirst

If it's £453k of shares at a nominal 2p a share, then the investment would be £906k if he paid the same 4p a share as those bought by HSL. 

davemclaren
Just now, Footballfirst said:

If it's £453k of shares at a nominal 2p a share, then the investment would be £906k if he paid the same 4p a share as those bought by HSL. 

Be interesting ti get HSL’s take on this as their plans have just turned to dust, it would seem. 

David McCaig

Would I be correct in thinking that if this chap who just so happens to own a real estate company, turned out to be a wrong 'Un, he has just purchased £20m worth of Edinburgh real estate for £6m?

With a shareholding of 68% can the Hibs support actually stop him doing whatever he wants?

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Would I be correct in thinking that if this chap who just so happens to own a real estate company, turned out to be a wrong 'Un, he has just purchased £20m worth of Edinburgh real estate for £6m?

With a shareholding of 68% can the Hibs support actually stop him doing whatever he wants?

Only if more than 25% get their act together (HSL' s 18.8% plus others) 

Footballfirst

Somewhat off topic but still related to football governance. 

Also at Companies House are new documents advising that Aberdeen FC is changing its status from Public to Private.

Less transparency for the Dons fans going forward. 

Edited by Footballfirst

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Somewhat off topic but still related to football governance. 

Also at Companies House are new documents advising that Aberdeen FC is changing its status from Public to Private.

Less transparency for the Dons fans going forward. 

Is there a cost saving in that to justify it?

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Is there a cost saving in that to justify it?

I would assume the savings are small, but the disclosure requirements are reduced. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

I would assume the savings are small, but the disclosure requirements are reduced. 

Thanks. 

David McCaig
31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Only if more than 25% get their act together (HSL' s 18.8% plus others) 

So if he can get to 75% his power is absolute?

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

So if he can get to 75% his power is absolute?

Yes for most circumstances. Its why FOH will end up with 75.1%.

He will probably have to make an offer for all other shares anyway to comply with TOP rules. Shareholders don't need to accept the offer though.