Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

There's a striking resemblance in your post above to one made by "Silent Boatman" on Hibs.net earlier this afternoon. I'm sure that it is entirely coincidental that you used identical words, punctuation and capitalisation, then again it may not.

:waiting:

@hibs.net private member

The agreement is in the document provisionally should Hibs borrow from Bydand Sports in the future. That does not say they have already lent Hibs money. The new owner has paid off the debt Hibs owed Farmer. There (at present) is no debt. If in say a year Hibs borrow £1m from Bydand Sports to build their indoor pitch, then this agreement in these documents simply gives Bydand security over the loan. IT does not mean Hibs owe them any money at present as they do not.

image.gif

:rofl:

Launch that Hibs fud! Seriously... It’s a good job the POSTERS on here notice these things. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:rofl:

Launch that Hibs fud! Seriously... It’s a good job the POSTERS on here notice these things. 

Just checked his previous posts.

100% Hibby

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He’s spent c£4m to buy the club though. He has also put in a “six figure sum”. So that is a bare-minimum of £5m just to be where he is right now, £6m overall if you believe the ITK Hibs folks.

No it's a bare minimum of 4.1 million. 100,000 is a six figure sum 

scott herbertson

it wil be interesting to see what his early actions are

One litmus test will be HSL. If he lets tthem continue to accumulate shares past 25% that will be a good sign that he is not asset stripping as the fans will retain some control over what he can do. If he announces a new and better way to invest and effectively ends HSL that would be IMO a bad sign. Time will tell.

corryjambo
13 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Hahahaha

Caught.

A 51 year old man pretending to be an opposing teams fan.

Get a job.

51 years old you say. What kind of existence must you have to have to do that at any age, what possesses a 51 year old to do that is beyond my comprehension.

Never mind get a job, why doesn't he go and get a life.

Sad, sad, sad individual.

After all the shite they dished out to us over the years it would be absolutely tremendous if he moved them to an out of the city stadium and eventually sold fester road for flats. ?

That land must be worth a fair bit...

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe a coincidence

Copied the same stuff from elsewhere. Or something. 

Na, they always pop up on threads to do with Hibs and defend them.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe a coincidence

?

16 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Just checked his previous posts.

100% Hibby

I checked them a couple of hours ago... however, me pointing these things out isn’t particularly effective for some reason, so I don’t tend to bother very often anymore.

35 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

There's a striking resemblance in your post above to one made by "Silent Boatman" on Hibs.net earlier this afternoon. I'm sure that it is entirely coincidental that you used identical words, punctuation and capitalisation, then again it may not.

@hibs.net private member

The agreement is in the document provisionally should Hibs borrow from Bydand Sports in the future. That does not say they have already lent Hibs money. The new owner has paid off the debt Hibs owed Farmer. There (at present) is no debt. If in say a year Hibs borrow £1m from Bydand Sports to build their indoor pitch, then this agreement in these documents simply gives Bydand security over the loan. IT does not mean Hibs owe them any money at present as they do not.

image.gif

Silent boatman eh? Doesn’t some other financial wiz kid on .net have a boat? Same one who openly admits to post on here.... hiya Sergy pal... 10 years a slaver!

boatman caught in his own (dot)net ?

Edited by Rudy T

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe a coincidence

No he’s Hibs 100% 

look back at his previous posts, he’s best friends with Marc McNulty for a start plus hearts fans are bigots 

The Hibs takeover has brought them all out last couple of days 

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe a coincidence

Mate, give it up , yer busted.

airdriejambo3
34 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

@hibs.net private member

image.gif

:rudi:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
38 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

@hibs.net private member

image.gif

? What an absolute *****. Get the vermin launched.

22 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

No it's a bare minimum of 4.1 million. 100,000 is a six figure sum 

Sorry, meant “seven figure sum”, as per the reported figure.

I was under the impression Mikey didn't hide the fact he was one of them. It's that obvious, on this thread and others. He pops up from time to time whenever there's talk about the tramps. Has he actually masqueraded as one of us?

Actually think he's a decent contributer. 

I wonder what Sainsbury's will have to say when the Tesco's goes up.

We should do a quotes quiz for all the hobos looking in at the moment a who said it quiz answer either Mad Vlad or Ron Gordon 

Start with 

" I looked at several clubs"

Edited by Rods

hughesie27
21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe a coincidence

Launch this Hobo! 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

My opinion is that nothing much will change. They won't go bust but they won't be winning the league either. They'll plod along the way they have done for years. I'm really not sure what they're all getting so excited about. 

Footballfirst
6 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I was under the impression Mikey didn't hide the fact he was one of them. It's that obvious, on this thread and others. He pops up from time to time whenever there's talk about the tramps. Has he actually masqueraded as one of us?

Actually think he's a decent contributer. 

I don't have a problem with Hibbies on the forum as long as they are clearly identified in their profile description.

In some situations, like in the takeover it's useful to have an alternative view (albeit, not one that insists .. you're wrong, I'm right). I guess it's the way that some express themselves. 

8 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Different Mikey ??

Absolutely. No way is Mikey1874 a scuttler. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

That obvious, that he asked me once for a "chat" up the back of Section V in the Gorgie Stand.

:lol:

Mind the guy who claimed he sat in row 50 of the Wheatfield? That was brilliant. ?

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I don't have a problem with Hibbies on the forum as long as they are clearly identified in their profile description.

In some situations, like in the takeover it's useful to have an alternative view (albeit, not one that insists .. you're wrong, I'm right). I guess it's the way that some express themselves. 

I have found out down the years FF, that the losers are very vocal when things are going well for them, complete opposite when they normally keep under their rocks. When they are shite they don't want to discuss fitba, at the moment they are feckin unbearable!!

been here before
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

If so... why Hibs?

Shit and giggles?

The bantz?

2 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

Hibs are 1-0 doon to arbroath..oh the karma after them ripping us :qqb006:

And

14 minutes ago, Barack said:

That obvious, that he asked me once for a "chat" up the back of Section V in the Gorgie Stand.

:lol:

So clearly not open about being Hibs then? ... 

:levein_interesting:

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Them?!

Try ours.

Would be shite if a situation were to arise where someone got pissed off and reacted by being a bit overly wide. Infractions for slagging undercover Hibs dicks would be a pretty shabby return for a Hearts supporting JKB poster. Especially if they were a paid up member. 

Undercover Hibs should be shown no leniency whatsoever imo.

13 minutes ago, rubyruby said:

Hibs are 1-0 doon to arbroath..oh the karma after them ripping us :qqb006:

It's only their 'development side' though etc etc 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Nothing worse than “toadding” your shot. Happens to the best of us though.

OmiyaHearts

It's been a while and a poster has been caught red handed! Credit for managing 8 years without getting found out.

With Mikey1874 having donated “DONATIONS £253.95” and being a Paid Member it seems a costly masquerade and one would question someones mental state to be so financially involved with this board whilst being a supporter the most bitter and hated rival of it and it’s clubs (Hearts) supporters.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

With Mikey1874 having donated “DONATIONS £253.95” and being a Paid Member it seems a costly masquerade and one would question someones mental state to be so financially involved with this board whilst being a supporter the most bitter and hated rival of it and it’s supporters.

Wrong Mikey mate. Mikey 2690 or something is the hobo.

OmiyaHearts
25 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Mind the guy who claimed he sat in row 50 of the Wheatfield? That was brilliant. ?

Who was it again? Guildford Jambo, maybe?

*Apologies to that poster if it wasnt him.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Just now, Barack said:

He's not meaning that Mikey, mate. He mis-quoted.

Just now, jambogemz said:

Wrong Mikey mate. Mikey 2690 or something is the hobo.

Ah I wondered. It did seem strange. Back to concentrating on Fast and Loud!! It’s less taxing on my brain than this board sometimes?