Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Like a jobby that just won't flush.

"He bums dogs."

Image result for keith lard dogs

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Corporate lingo for ''hope we dinnae get relegated''.

Hopefully that was the 1st stepping stone tonight at Gayfield.

Plenty 1st team players past & future played both 45 mins.

The one leeway I will allow them, it was only a pre-season friendly as this was our own fallback on Saturday.

...a bit disco
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Image result for keith lard dogs

That's the one.

:lol:

millerjames398
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

I was worried there hadn't been so many Hibsed its recently, but this is a real return to form.

This is too good, absolute wallopers???

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Hibs. :rofl:

Go feck yourselves you tramp shitbags.

Succinct and to the point. :rofl:

What’s this?

They closed their forum because they got beat in a pre season friendly?

I take it after 2012’s Scottish Cup final it reopened some time in 2013?

:rofl:

Small time, bitter scaffs.

If I didn’t utterly despise them I’d feel sorry for them.

But I do so they can go fling shite at themselves.

1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

To be honest, (if the above is true) if I was a Hibbie I’d be far more worried about this than a pre-season match in Smokietown. 

2 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

To be honest, (if the above is true) if I was a Hibbie I’d be far more worried about this than a pre-season match in Smokietown. 

Maybe that's why .sweat is in lockdown?

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

?

gotta love the coonster...

3B95A1CA-5FF8-4965-A569-5EC72B67F131.png

I watched the news the other night and some Hibs tramp was being interviewed about the takeover and the first thing he said was with the new owners Easter Road would have the corners filled in.

Surely this is not possible as 2 corners actually go over main roads and the stands have been cut down in size to accommodate.

Is there really plans to expand Easter Road or is this some kind of 'in joke'? 

Either way seems pointless expanding a stadium they generally struggle to fill. 

gorgie rd eh11

Decent result for hibs soccer club. When they pay off the debt they don’t have they might be able to stay out of the championship.

58 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

For any night owls, goals from Arbroath vs H1b5 coming up on Sky Sports News.

A new Zibby is born:clyay:

Apologies for bumping my own post, but the young goalie has also got a bit of Andy McNeil about him.

2nd goal, he misjudged the bounce of the ball from a long punt up the park to just outside his box & only managed to head it backwards towards his own goal:lol:

3rd goal is a long passback which he tries to control but 1st touch takes it away from him & he then has a swipe & a miss to allow the forward to nip in......Andy Driver goal at Tynie springs to mind:thumbsup:

Good to see their Academy is producing the goods down at the barn

Edited by 2205ian
Forget to add their new £300+K centre forward must be taking tips from Women's World Cup as he missed a penalty by rolling a passback to the goalie who only needed to throw his cap on the ball to complete the save.

The opticalian asked me how I thought my eyesight was.  I told him it was great  I could even see Hibs winning the league!  Feck me he said and referred me to a psychiatrist.

been here before

Those 2nd and 3rd goals.

Zibiesque doesnt begin to cover it ?

.nugget still in lockdown too  ???

9 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Is there any information on what interest rate this money would be lent at, and what do Hibs really need the money for?

According to the Hibs fan below it would seem they are financially sounds. Seems a gamble? 

8 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

?

Dear Future Investor we would like to give you the first opportunity to put a down payment on a condo on our exciting new Albion Road Boulevard. Stunning views of Lochend pond and the surrounding wildlife. As an added bonus you will be entitled to a discount seat on our fortnightly Greyhound luxury coach to East Lothian to watch the Edinboro Greens Soccer Ballers ?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
6 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Dear Future Investor we would like to give you the first opportunity to put a down payment on a condo on our exciting new Albion Road Boulevard. Stunning views of Lochend pond and the surrounding wildlife. As an added bonus you will be entitled to a discount seat on our fortnightly Greyhound luxury coach to East Lothian to watch the Edinboro Greens Soccer Ballers ?

?

I reckon Ron is actually Vlad post the plastic surgery.  Big reveal at the first ER derby though.

1 hour ago, I.T.K said:

Is there any information on what interest rate this money would be lent at, and what do Hibs really need the money for?

According to the Hibs fan below it would seem they are financially sounds. Seems a gamble? 

So Hibs, who were responsibly run and didn't have debt, had a pennies for pounds deal with the bank which made them debt free, except they now had debt to their owner¡

Now have a new owner who has wiped out their debt by.... Em... Loaning them money which will be paid back at 4% interest 

Wow what a wonderfully run,debt free club ??

One thing that looks strange to me is the fact that they made the statement of the buy-out and investment and made a bit of the 'fact' they were debt free. But the first thing that is registered at Companies House is a new floating charge over all the assets of the company. Then a day later the director changes are intimated. 

But, they still have 6 outstanding charges to HFC holdings listed on Companies House. (plus one to Santander and one to Farmer personally) 

Now I know sometimes things can take a few days or more to be fully notified etc, but after saying they were "debt free, 3 years early" then you would at least expect the charges to have been satisfied before listing a new one. 

10 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

?

Without a doubt the biggest tit on twitter I've got a few of my m8's following him and we've had some decent mileage out of his bitter ramblings. 

A bastion of how Hibs some clown can get to , utterly destroyed   ?

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Good to see their new, expensive, signing taking a shocking penalty :laugh2:

John Findlay

Hibs getting beat by a team wearing Maroon. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Scnorthedinburgh
54 minutes ago, Bozi said:

So Hibs, who were responsibly run and didn't have debt, had a pennies for pounds deal with the bank which made them debt free, except they now had debt to their owner¡

Now have a new owner who has wiped out their debt by.... Em... Loaning them money which will be paid back at 4% interest 

It's bank of England base + 4%

So if interest rates go up after Brexit....

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Bozi said:

17 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

It's bank of England base + 4%

So if interest rates go up after Brexit....

The Floating Charge security is not a loan agreement.

The 4% over base rate is the interest rate that will be charged should the Floating Charge be exercised in the event of the club defaulting on the repayment terms of whatever borrowing facility is put in place.

The point of highlighting the existence of the Floating Charge security was simply to question the "debt free" claim.  If the club is to remain debt free, then there would be no need for any security.

Ann Budge currently has a Floating Charge over Hearts assets as security for her loans to the club. Once she has been repaid in full the security will be closed off as "satisfied" and cease to be of use, unless Ann offers an ongoing borrowing facility to the club. In that case the Floating Charge may continue, with or without debt attached to it.

vegas-voss

According to them across the road HSL already own 40% of the shares and can stop the club doing anything crazy.No idea if this is true or not just going by what I just read.

Edited by vegas-voss

Well well... a euphoric Hibs fan told me last night that the paying off of the existing debt was "an investment" and that it does not represent refinancing.     A gifted sum to pay off the debt as an investment to make money further down the road.   Debt free.

This information would seem to contradict what the happy wee rats were going on about.     Which is shocking... their premature joy is just so unexpected.

Coburg Hearts
18 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

According to them across the road HSL already own 40% of the shares and can stop the club doing anything crazy.No idea if this is true or not just going by what I just read.

I'm in no way clued up on those things, but surely if true they would be consulted BEFORE any new owners came in. HSL members seemed as surprised as anyone else when the news broke. 

We all now know that when the likes of a Vlad takes over it's a bit late to do anything.

Coburg Hearts
On 02/07/2019 at 13:01, luckydug said:

? That would be a rather DUFF investment  imo.

It's a GRAY area. 

Scnorthedinburgh
53 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The Floating Charge security is not a loan agreement.

The 4% over base rate is the interest rate that will be charged should the Floating Charge be exercised in the event of the club defaulting on the repayment terms of whatever borrowing facility is put in place.

The point of highlighting the existence of the Floating Charge security was simply to question the "debt free" claim.  If the club is to remain debt free, then there would be no need for any security.

Ann Budge currently has a Floating Charge over Hearts assets as security for her loans to the club. Once she has been repaid in full the security will be closed off as "satisfied" and cease to be of use, unless Ann offers an ongoing borrowing facility to the club. In that case the Floating Charge may continue, with or without debt attached to it.

Cheers all very complicated.

But as he owns hibs, is he not loaning himself money and it would be his fault if it wasn't paid back?

Pretty certain that's wrong even as I type.

Scnorthedinburgh
18 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I'm in no way clued up on those things, but surely if true they would be consulted BEFORE any new owners came in. HSL members seemed as surprised as anyone else when the news broke. 

We all now know that when the likes of a Vlad takes over it's a bit late to do anything.

I'm sure they are at the 19 to 20%  of shares.

Link on page 15 or 16 to the info

2 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Cheers all very complicated.

But as he owns hibs, is he not loaning himself money and it would be his fault if it wasn't paid back?

Pretty certain that's wrong even as I type.

Loan Hibs 6 mil... make sure they can’t pay it back, sell Easter Road to Tesco, return to the states!

not complicated really?

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

I'm sure they are at the 19 to 20%  of shares.

Link on page 15 or 16 to the info

Cheers. :thumbs_up:

13 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Tell me those scaff's didnt go into lockdown after a pre season friendly defeat. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got told off at work for actually laughing out loud at that.  They really are a poor excuse for an alleged football club. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

****** hell :rofl:

EEN need to do another Hibs goalie thread. Zibi MK2 

7 hours ago, ramrod said:

Without a doubt the biggest tit on twitter I've got a few of my m8's following him and we've had some decent mileage out of his bitter ramblings. 

A bastion of how Hibs some clown can get to , utterly destroyed   ?

Agree the boy coonster is a class act Knob jockey off the highest order. Obsessed with everything Hearts i think he's Sergey on sisterfister

A Shoreditch Heart
47 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I've had to watch his attempted header effort three times - it's unbelievable ?

8 minutes ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

I've had to watch his attempted header effort three times - it's unbelievable ?

Followed by the attempted shirt pull like he knows he's made an arse of it !:laugh: 

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

That was my thoughts :rofl:

It is both amusing and (for them) worrying how few of them seem to understand where we are now as a football club. 

A lot of them seem to think this Gordon chap is about to fling money at their first team, and make them a force.

They generally don’t seem to realise that our £1.4m per annum has up until now been used to pay for our stadium remodel and debts... 

We are about to emerge ACTUALLY debt-free, and with far higher income than them.

I was asking a hibs fan at work today who their best players are. 

He was struggling! Usually you can throw a few names out there who is decent but naw. 

He named Scott Allan first, Then Mallon haha. 

Then i fired through who we have...

Berra

Souttar

Naismith 

Walker

Uche

Haring

Halkett

If we get things right on the pitch and stay clear of injuries, we should be absolutely destroying them this year. 

20 minutes ago, Aich E Eh said:

I was asking a hibs fan at work today who their best players are. 

He was struggling! Usually you can throw a few names out there who is decent but naw. 

He named Scott Allan first, Then Mallon haha. 

Then i fired through who we have...

Berra

Souttar

Naismith 

Walker

Uche

Haring

Halkett

If we get things right on the pitch and stay clear of injuries, we should be absolutely destroying them this year. 

Scott Allan will do ok for them, but Heckingbottom has possibly signed a massive amount of dross from the lower leagues of England. 

If things start going against him I look forward to watching him unravel.  There were signs at the end of last season that he could actually be a bit unhinged.  It could be spectacular.

He could also be a cracking bet for the 1st manager to leave his position.

13 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Scott Allan will do ok for them, but Heckingbottom has possibly signed a massive amount of dross from the lower leagues of England. 

If things start going against him I look forward to watching him unravel.  There were signs at the end of last season that he could actually be a bit unhinged.  It could be spectacular.

He could also be a cracking bet for the 1st manager to leave his position.

Aye, he was threatening to give the 4th official a slap or something ha. 

I read a few comments by them the other day and a few of them were saying that they severely lack quality throughout the team. 

Good times.