Pans Jambo

Police recorded on audio saying "restrict it" and refusing to admit they'd sent two cars and a van round, even when given the incident number.

Only admitted it when given the car plate numbers and told that their officers were on audio recordings.

Trying to cover it up and pretend it didn't happen.

The Met Police is Parliament's pet security force.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Torygraph journalist (Pearson) calling for the neighbours to be harassed and hounded for having called the police to a domestic disturbance.

Worrying times.

Could be reported to Police for inciting violence. These are concerning times.

My view on these things is you should always prioritise the needs of the victims in situations of potentially domestic violence (or child abuse or other sexual assault).

Deflecting or somehow diminishing the (potential) victim is horrendous. 

2 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Its worse. Between 35% and 40% consistently vote in Scotland for a party of a  dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies against women (allegedly).

Says a lot about Scotland.

Says a lot about you.

Form an opinion and stick to it no matter what. Sticking up for a man who has rubbished your country. He will drag the UK through the dirt and Scotland is better out of it.

The SNP have been good for Scotland that's why so many folk vote for them.

If Boris wins it will be the biggest boost for the SNP since Thatcher.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

My view on these things is you should always prioritise the needs of the victims in situations of potentially domestic violence (or child abuse or other sexual assault).

Deflecting or somehow diminishing the (potential) victim is horrendous. 

Presumably the neighbour should've gone to the Telegraph so they could bury it instead...

Trapper John McIntyre
26 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Says a lot about you.

Form an opinion and stick to it no matter what. Sticking up for a man who has rubbished your country. He will drag the UK through the dirt and Scotland is better out of it.

Says a lot about you. The SNP is not Scotland and Scotland is not the SNP. What have they done for Scotland exactly?

He can 'rubbish my country' all the hell he likes. That's democracy.

The SNP were feck all when Thatcher was around and feck all after. Though they played a major part in getting her elected.

Get your facts straight or bail out the debate.

The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Says a lot about you.

:greatpost:

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Says a lot about you. The SNP is not Scotland and Scotland is not the SNP. What have they done for Scotland exactly?

The SNP were feck all when Thatcher was around and feck all after. Though they played a major part in getting her elected.

All the King's horses and all the King's men, couldn't put Trapper together again.

Labour reneged on Devolution, that's what brought Thatcher to power. But keep swinging and missing, Sir John of the Scotsman.

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.

It's a fact that you would stick to long term prejudices rather than entering the 21st century.

You made your mind up many years ago so stick to your guns no matter what.

Compared to the mess that Boris and Jeremy and Co have made in England Scotland is indeed better off at the moment. We would be even better off with full independence. 

Scottish cringers will just have to either put up with it and try and help forge a great nation or run away to England.

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The more I see about her, the more awful she appears to be.

I saw a tweet she wrote condemning the 'domestic violence' between Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson - based on no more facts or evidence than what we know about Johnson and his bursds. Very much a case of seeing which way the wind blows.

I take it she was none too complimentary about The Voice but has changed her tune to suit her daughter.

But, in the true nature of the modern journalist, I'm sure she'll brazen it out and pontificate on something else next month.

File with Piers Moron.

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sorry for the duplicate.

I clicked the link and love the comment:

'Tell us a little about yourself' 'My mum is a Daily Telegraph columnist' 'That must be awful, who? 'Allison Pearson' 'Good God, that's the worst sob story we've heard this year. You're in'

The man is a dangerous buffoon. To think he could be our prime minister is frankly staggering. Cant think of anything else to say. 

doctor jambo
14 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Torygraph journalist (Pearson) calling for the neighbours to be harassed and hounded for having called the police to a domestic disturbance.

Worrying times.

Under lord advocate guidance in Scotland , one of them would automatically have been arrested and held in custody until court . Then had bail conditions to not contact her until trial.

Shame

Francis Albert
26 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Under lord advocate guidance in Scotland , one of them would automatically have been arrested and held in custody until court . Then had bail conditions to not contact her until trial.

Shame

You say one of them but then seem to assume it would be Boris? If I am understanding correctly.

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You say one of them but then seem to assume it would be Boris? If I am understanding correctly.

Boris wrecked the house when she found his search history. So it's a pity they didn't huckle the spoiled little wife beater. Still, another few Yes votes stacking up, day by day.

:glorious:

The onionist tears and snorters aren't far away, now. :jambobanana: #tearsnsneggs.uk

49 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Shame

So if you have a row with your partner in Scotland you get banged up? Wasn't aware of that. 

4 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

So if you have a row with your partner in Scotland you get banged up? Wasn't aware of that. 

So... You can still abuse your Mrs in England. I wasn't aware of that.

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

So... You can still abuse your Mrs in England. I wasn't aware of that.

Answer the question Colin, it was straight forward.

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

It's something that goes back 20 odd years.

And relates to a case where the man (who still are in the main the abuser) 

was removed from the  house but released.

He went back and leathered the woman.

Was front page.

The trouble is that it's a big net and can cause real problems when it has just been a heated row.

As bail conditions mean the one arrested usually cannot go near the house or contact the victim.

It is I believe not particularly well received amongst lawyers .

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Answer the question Colin, it was straight forward.

Answer the question Danny, it was straight forward.

15 minutes ago, jake said:

It's something that goes back 20 odd years.

And relates to a case where the man (who still are in the main the abuser) 

was removed from the  house but released.

He went back and leathered the woman.

Was front page.

The trouble is that it's a big net and can cause real problems when it has just been a heated row.

As bail conditions mean the one arrested usually cannot go near the house or contact the victim.

It is I believe not particularly well received amongst lawyers .

Right, I see why. Makes sense in that context. 

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Answer the question Danny, it was straight forward.

It's alright I got a reply from a functioning human being Colin. I think the problem here is that you got involved in a discussion and you didn't know what you were talking about. You remind me a lot of Boaby the Barmen...

1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Right, I see why. Makes sense in that context. 

Like I say the trouble is it's a big net.

And a heated argument can and usually does result in automatic bail conditions meaning until your trial no contact .

maroonlegions

The right wing media wasted no time in highlighting the fact that Boris"s neighbours were loony lefties that grassed him up i see.

Always, ALWAYS phone the police. The person inside could well be in danger!

Whether you are currently suffering in a relationship or know of or suspect someone is suffering from abuse in any form of relationship:  There is even advice  from Boris"s  government  that he is a part off,here is advice from the #ukgovernments website .

Image may contain: 1 person, text

maroonlegions

These are not MEN , these  ultra rich , silver spoon feed buffoons are not in any way trustworthy, they are indeed fit to be gangsters though. I bet Eton is proud of the type of so called men they produce.

Edited by maroonlegions

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

That just allows the Tory election machine to re-use the "vote for Labour if you want the dirty Jocks to be running the country" line from the last two elections.

(never mind the fact that the DUP tail is wagging the Tory dog right now)

7 hours ago, Cade said:

That just allows the Tory election machine to re-use the "vote for Labour if you want the dirty Jocks to be running the country" line from the last two elections.

(never mind the fact that the DUP tail is wagging the Tory dog right now)

I think that's why she said it, to keep Boris PM and stir English/British Nationalism.

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

People in glass houses etc

Krankie will be keeping out this argument ?

Which argument?

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Which argument?

You’ll be waiting forever to get an answer as the poster will be cleaning away their tears and snotters before going to school.

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’ll be waiting forever to get an answer as the poster will be cleaning away their tears and snotters before going to school.

Silver-sleeve! :D

Brighton Jambo

My take:

boris is a disaster and I agree will boost SNP cause.  However he will be long gone by 2021 Scottish elections and neither he not hunt will grant an independence before them.

i think whether brexit happens or not the current crop of Tory MP’s will all be branded toxic and will be out and some new faces will come through who are more palatable.  Rory Stewart being the first example.  

While i agree Boris is a shambles of a man and his personal life is embarrassing I do think SNP supporters should show some caution, Alex Salmond is in court facing a number of charges including attempted rape, some of which I assume occurred while in office.  The outrage over Johnson’s private life antics pales into insignificance compared to that.  And if it turns out through the case that Nicola Sturgeon knew things it could get very messy very quickly.  

Maybe we should all just stick to disagreeing about policies and political views.

The Boris affect(Or is it effect) is kicking in. Yes up to 49%, but Boris as PM 53%. And he's yet to be crowned. It'll be 60% by the start of the season. :jambobanana:<Me!

Brighton Jambo
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I think that's why she said it, to keep Boris PM and stir English/British Nationalism.

I agree, actually entering a formal coalition with labour or a supply and demand relationship doesn’t really support the rhetoric that Scotland doesn’t get the party it voted for in government.  Can’t conplain things are being done to you when you are part of/propping up Westminster government

4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I agree, actually entering a formal coalition with labour or a supply and demand relationship doesn’t really support the rhetoric that Scotland doesn’t get the party it voted for in government.  Can’t conplain things are being done to you when you are part of/propping up Westminster government

Just for argument sakes about you previous post. What if the SNP trigger an early election (Sept 2019)at Holyrood and win a majority?

Brighton Jambo
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Boris affect(Or is it effect) is kicking in. Yes up to 49%, but Boris as PM 53%. And he's yet to be crowned. It'll be 60% by the start of the season. :jambobanana:<Me!

But he will be long gone before any referendum.  It’s funny that you are happy even though despite everything that has happened independence still can’t manage to get a majority.  Independence should already be at 60% given Brexit, May etc.  

4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

But he will be long gone before any referendum.  It’s funny that you are happy even though despite everything that has happened independence still can’t manage to get a majority.  Independence should already be at 60% given Brexit, May etc.  

Why? None have happened yet. I'd say one 3rd are Pro Indy, one 3rd are Pro union and the majority of the rest would like to vote yes, but are more cautious.

Boris should have them in the feck this section. Imminently.

Edited by ri Alban

Brighton Jambo
14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Why? None have happened yet. I'd say one 3rd are Pro Indy, one 3rd are Pro union and the majority of the rest would like to vote yes, but are more cautious.

Boris should have them in the feck this section. Imminently.

Maybe, though The fear of what will happen is often worse than the reality.  If hard brexit happens I agree with your assessment, if a softer brexit happens I actually think people will be glad that at there is finally some certainly and people will just be pleased to ‘get back to normal’ 

I P Knightley
21 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

There are other, plausible, reasons for the police's initial response to the question from the media than it being a 'cover up'.

2 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Maybe, though The fear of what will happen is often worse than the reality.  If hard brexit happens I agree with your assessment, if a softer brexit happens I actually think people will be glad that at there is finally some certainly and people will just be pleased to ‘get back to normal’ 

Normal has gone. Personality politics is now the norm. 

Why is Hunt not being questioned on the NHS, he was abysmal.

doctor jambo
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Normal has gone. Personality politics is now the norm. 

Why is Hunt not being questioned on the NHS, he was abysmal.

Mainly because the Tory party have abandoned the moderates is their own party.

Politically I am centre right, but there is nobody in there I can support.

THe party is beholden to a minority group, much as Labour are at present.

They are utterly disregarding their voters, and listening to only their members.

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Mainly because the Tory party have abandoned the moderates is their own party.

Politically I am centre right, but there is nobody in there I can support.

THe party is beholden to a minority group, much as Labour are at present.

They are utterly disregarding their voters, and listening to only their members.

The Tories are feart of Nige, they should take him on, because whenever I've seen him tackled, he folds like a red-hot Milky way.

56 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

My take:

boris is a disaster and I agree will boost SNP cause.  However he will be long gone by 2021 Scottish elections and neither he not hunt will grant an independence before them.

Then it becomes a general election issue.  Given the recent poll regards Scottish opinion with Boris Johnson as PM, it may be counter productive to actually deny Scotland its right (majority at Holyrood for it etc etc).  Just gives more ammunition to the independence cause.  IMO.

i think whether brexit happens or not the current crop of Tory MP’s will all be branded toxic and will be out and some new faces will come through who are more palatable.  Rory Stewart being the first example.  

Perhaps, but the Topry Party may well cease to be relevant by then, given recent polls suggesting that the Tory membership would jump ship to Farage and the Brexit Party.

While i agree Boris is a shambles of a man and his personal life is embarrassing I do think SNP supporters should show some caution, Alex Salmond is in court facing a number of charges including attempted rape, some of which I assume occurred while in office.  The outrage over Johnson’s private life antics pales into insignificance compared to that.  And if it turns out through the case that Nicola Sturgeon knew things it could get very messy very quickly.  

Again, perhaps, although Salmond is not an elected representative anymore.  And I would imagine, as embarrassing as it may be to the SNP, they would like to see justice done.  Your point regards what Sturgeon may or may not have known is a good one though.  But would it stop someone wanting independence?  Not so sure.

Maybe we should all just stick to disagreeing about policies and political views.

Fair point!

doctor jambo
16 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Tories are feart of Nige, they should take him on, because whenever I've seen him tackled, he folds like a red-hot Milky way.

Nige is not a threat.

The Tories need to see that- the threat is losing the millions of moderates to the lib dems or whoever, as opposed to the thousands who would career off the extremist cliff with Nige.

farrage takes as many votes off labour as it does the Tories.

If Labour had any guile it would remove Corbyn, and take the moderates off the Tory party

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Nige is not a threat.

The Tories need to see that- the threat is losing the millions of moderates to the lib dems or whoever, as opposed to the thousands who would career off the extremist cliff with Nige.

farrage takes as many votes off labour as it does the Tories.

If Labour had any guile it would remove Corbyn, and take the moderates off the Tory party

David Milliband would be a good choice, imo.

1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Agree. A hard Brexit with bj as pm and independence is guaranteed. I feel a bit guilty wanting the first 2 to happen but England voted for Brexit and the tories seem to want bj as pm so its their problem, hopefully