Pans Jambo

2 hours ago, RobboM said:

Where is the public mandate for the policies that Hunt and Johnson are proposing? Where is the democratic scrutiny and challenge?

This is nothing more than a Tory beauty contest with a couple of public school boys in high heels and lipstick parading in front of the blue rinse Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells *****

Doesn't matter what uncosted, ludicrous, dog-whistle pish the two morons come out with.

Nothing they have promised so far has a chance of getting through Parliament anyhow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeremy Hunt received an unsolicited email to his private e-mail address asking him to subscribe to the Back Boris campaign.

This is a breach of the data security act.

Oh dear Boris. 

More illegal behaviour.

Oh dear.

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Johnson pledging 20,000 more police officers.

:rofl:

And, presumably, a wee water cannon on the roof of every squad car?

:gok:

It's beyond a laughing matter.    This contest totally brings serious political process into disrepute.    Not that anyone now cares or are surprised because political reputation has been trashed in the last few years.     Gone beyond repair.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Victorian said:

It's beyond a laughing matter.    This contest totally brings serious political process into disrepute.    Not that anyone now cares or are surprised because political reputation has been trashed in the last few years.     Gone beyond repair.

Absolutely.

It’s so depressing.

Both of them are spraffing absolute pish and think they can get away with it because:

A] They think the other guy will get the job and have to deliver on the pish.

B] They also know that Parliament would never pass any of the pish anyway.

C] They think (correctly, sadly) that voters are that stupid.

They are both promising tax cuts whilst also promising increased spending pledges in areas like policing and social care , yet knowing full well that Brexit will reduce GDP, even more so if a no deal. They're charlatans. 

Some of the so-called pledges are sort of second stage electioneering.     Pitching lunatic policy pledges to a small number of people in the hope that enough of them buy into the belief that the sames pledges will appeal to the whole electorate in a future election.  

It's not 'make me PM because you believe what I say'...  it's 'make me PM because you believe other people believe what I say'.       

12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Jeremy ***** backing fox hunting. Prick. Fox hunters are scum who deserve to die.

He's already u-turned on that one

The prick

Edited by Cade

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Jeremy ***** backing fox hunting. Prick. Fox hunters are scum who deserve to die.

He’s certainly got the right name.

7 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

One day if the world isn't already totally ****ed we will look at the the way we treated animals with horror.

Pans Jambo

Boris backtracking & then completely changing the subject on his previous comments about the Barnet formula being a “gift” to Scotland at the Perth hustings. 

Snake!

& then that other arsehole said that when he speaks to “Scots” they tell him they never want another independence referendum again!

Just who is he speaking to exactly? The 12,000 tory members up here? What a fud!

5 hours ago, jake said:

You said Stormzy was oppressed.

Doesn't mean he's no shite!

I missed this earlier in the week but apparently Jeremy Hunt was asked if it was OK for MP's to ignore how their constituents voted on Brexit.

He replied "No".

His constituency (South West Surrey) voted Remain but he now believes in Brexit.

?

The Mighty Thor

He doesn't finish a sentence. It's a stream of rambling lies and waffle.

Rowley Birkin-esque 

He said he would sort out the backstop AFTER we leave (with no deal).... in the transitional period.

Erm...

The Mighty Thor

Hunt is picking the waffling twat apart. 

Which is remarkable as Hunt is a roger hunt

This sort of rancid shit must surely harden the EU against any further arseing about.     No more extentions.     Just gtf.

Just now, Victorian said:

****ing embarrassing.

Think you are being to kind there, it is a complete car crash.....and one of them is going to be PM....feckin hell!!

The Mighty Thor

The little englanders ****ing love him.  

We are about as far apart as two countries as we've ever been in my lifetime. 

Happy days.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Boris's GF appears to have been sacked from previous job for being hopeless and stealing money.

No updates on whether Boris was beating her the night she was screaming for him to get off her, though. 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Boris the Coward. US Ambassador resigns after Johnson sacrifices him at Trump's request. This the kind of gutless wank to lead the country? 

The White Cockade

Trump and BoJo

The world is doomed

it's like they are choosing the worst possible leaders they possibly can

Bizarre

The UK leaves the EU, because they thought they were being telt. Now they're gonna be properly telt. By Uncle Sam's Bam.

Now faced with the realisation that he can't fully deny that his comments were a factor in Kym Darroch's decision to resign,    he somehow invents a version that someone else misrepresented his comments to Darroch.    A sort of pass-the-parcel way of shifting the blame on.     Like Darroch himself was not capable of personally verifying the facts and would be stupid enough to be deceived by this mystery entity.

Yet still... wont make any difference.    The stark reality of people like Johnson having gutter values is not in the equation.

17 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Now faced with the realisation that he can't fully deny that his comments were a factor in Kym Darroch's decision to resign,    he somehow invents a version that someone else misrepresented his comments to Darroch.    A sort of pass-the-parcel way of shifting the blame on.     Like Darroch himself was not capable of personally verifying the facts and would be stupid enough to be deceived by this mystery entity.

Yet still... wont make any difference.    The stark reality of people like Johnson having gutter values is not in the equation.

Correct. The type of people who are tory Party members will not care a jot. 

Watched highlights of his interview with Andrew Neil.

We are going to seriously need top class civil servants to properly run the country on his  behalf.

Oh wait...he ##### them over.

Maybe the microphones of the world sook in all of his words and sneakily rearrange them in order to misrepresent what he says.

I never said that.   You must have heard me the wrong way.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

He threw him under the bus live on prime time TV on the ITV debate. 

No misunderstanding. No ambiguity. Hunt stood up for Darroch, baw jaws knifed him in the gut. 

He's a snidey *****.  

WorldChampions1902

Bojo's destruction by Andrew Neil was cringeworthy. To think that this fantasist will be our next PM really does illustrate the all-time low our politics has reached. The only comfort I can draw from his appointment is that IMHO, it will likely hasten the demise of the Nasty Party.

In other news, I hope that the game we are playing with Iran over their seized oil tanker includes the immediate release of  Nazanin Zachariah-Ratcliffe. If my suspicions are correct, expect to see her released not long after we release the ship. We should absolutely be making this attempt in order to repair the damage caused by this clown's comments.

Horatio Caine
7 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Farage for US ambassador? 

I suspect that's part of the BoJo strategy.  I have never really been a conspiracy theorist but this episode really challenges that.

SwindonJambo
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Kills off the Brexit Party in one fell swoop.

Almost certainly. And hard Brexiteer Boris would hoover up most of their votes too, probably winning the next election in the process or at least gaining the largest vote share. Yuck! At least Labour might finally bin Corbyn.

8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Bojo's destruction by Andrew Neil was cringeworthy. To think that this fantasist will be our next PM really does illustrate the all-time low our politics has reached. The only comfort I can draw from his appointment is that IMHO, it will likely hasten the demise of the Nasty Party.

In other news, I hope that the game we are playing with Iran over their seized oil tanker includes the immediate release of  Nazanin Zachariah-Ratcliffe. If my suspicions are correct, expect to see her released not long after we release the ship. We should absolutely be making this attempt in order to repair the damage caused by this clown's comments.

Destruction? :D More like a couple of mates having a laugh at the viewers expense.

11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Destruction? :D More like a couple of mates having a laugh at the viewers expense.

Aw come on Alban Andrew Neil exposed him to the bone.

The best of it was Neil didnt get out of 2nd gear.

1 hour ago, jake said:

Aw come on Alban Andrew Neil exposed him to the bone.

The best of it was Neil didnt get out of 2nd gear.

Comedy Act!