• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Hunt was a remainer. He's no chance.

So was BOJO.

Watch him flip again if he gets the gig.

3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

If that is true. No one can prove it either way. 

You are right politics especially in this country just now stinks.

No it can't be proved, secret vote and all that but I reckon Boris knows that he would get called out more from Gove than Hunt and had him removed from the process.

That's what I would have done.  ;) 

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

So was BOJO.

Watch him flip again if he gets the gig.

Boris was a leaver 

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

So Bojo gets a few of his supporters to vote for Hunt to knock out Gove.

Politics is a dirty dirty business.

There was talk that this had happened earlier in the process to keep Rory Stewart in ahead of Raab then abandon him at the next round

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Nope. Brexiteer.

£350 million a week in NHS money if we leave...?

:naughty:

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Boris was a leaver 

In a Telegraph article, written days before a published version in which he backed leaving, Johnson wrote of the EU: “This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms. The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?”

“Everybody was trying to make up their minds about whether or not to leave the European Union and it is perfectly true that back in February I was wrestling with it, like I think a lot of people in this country, and I wrote a long piece which came down overwhelmingly in favour of leaving,” he told Sky News.

“I then thought I better see if I can make the alternative case for myself so I then wrote a sort of semi-parodic article in the opposite sense, which has mysteriously found its way into the paper this morning because I think I might have sent it to a friend. 

Johnson couldn’t lie straight in bed!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Don’t know why’s Gove’s lot are moaning. He’d stab anyone in the back.

This contest is all about entitlement 

WorldChampions1902
27 minutes ago, graygo said:

So Bojo gets a few of his supporters to vote for Hunt to knock out Gove.

Politics is a dirty dirty business.

Everyone should be allowed to change their mind and switch votes................Oh wait.......!

Craig Gordons Gloves

So the worst Health Secretary of recent times vs the worst Foreign Secretary of recent times in a time when building relationships with other nations is a necessity and there's a health service at breaking point.

Whit a choice!

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

BoJo was originally a remainer, then switched to leave as he saw it as a chance to grab the big job.

Looks like it's worked. Go BoJo! 

39 minutes ago, Cade said:

BoJo was originally a remainer, then switched to leave as he saw it as a chance to grab the big job.

Aye, the man's an idiot but he's not stupid. 

EU putting out a joint statement saying that the UK's options right now are:

May's Deal

General Election

2nd Referendum

No Deal on Halloween night 

No more extensions

Trapper John McIntyre
59 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Saw this earlier & had a wee chuckle:

5E4FDB11-4D8A-4CD9-A1BE-3013A8A21CB6.jpeg

I had a chuckle too.

Trapper John McIntyre
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Just a formality now:

image.png.def6b95fe0dc6b3da62a64c6dfd2eda0.png

Mrs Murrell?

Trapper John McIntyre
56 minutes ago, Cade said:

EU putting out a joint statement saying that the UK's options right now are:

May's Deal

General Election

2nd Referendum

No Deal on Halloween night 

No more extensions

In the EU's dreams.

Trying to tell a sovereign nation what to do? How dare they.  Almost enough to make me want to vote SNP.

doctor jambo
20 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

BBC news having a wee trip on a train with some “local” tories. A couple of middle aged women but in the main, wealthy looking aged white corduroy wearing men with massive nose hairs. You know the type!

Bit lazy, pans,

like portraying all Labour voters as unemployed, scrounging anti-semites

6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Bit lazy, pans,

like portraying all Labour voters as unemployed, scrounging anti-semites

Just saying what I seen on tell doc.

Polis sent round to BoJo's flat last night after reports of a major domestic involving breaking crockery, screaming and slamming doors.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the soon-to-be Prime Minister.

:vrface:

WorldChampions1902
21 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Mrs Murrell?

Hilda was a great lady. Lady Thatcher was not. Falklands aside, there are worrying similarities between Hilda's suspicious death and the suspicious death of Willie MacRae.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Polis sent round to BoJo's flat last night after reports of a major domestic involving breaking crockery, screaming and slamming doors.

I just saw the report in the Grauniad.

It seems the neighbours have a recording of the screeching and screaming, effing and jeffing.

If that gets broadcast and tehy still vote the bumptious fokker in, it tells us there's no hope.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

I just saw the report in the Grauniad.

It seems the neighbours have a recording of the screeching and screaming, effing and jeffing.

If that gets broadcast and tehy still vote the bumptious fokker in, it tells us there's no hope.

Latest suggestion is that the girlfriend could possibly have looked as though she was a suicide bomber shop were can call off the dogs. 

On 20/06/2019 at 18:12, Pans Jambo said:

BBC news having a wee trip on a train with some “local” tories. A couple of middle aged women but in the main, wealthy looking aged white corduroy wearing men with massive nose hairs. You know the type!

:oohmatron:

Police trying to cover his back by lying about the incident until informed there were numbers of the vans and cars used and details of the incident and shock horror they admitted it

That in itself should lead to action against those involved in the police

7 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Doesn’t sound good for Boris looks like Hunt might be in with a shout.

Don't know. The tories love a philandering Misogynist. 

Report says that the recording contains the shout "get off me.. get off me".

The ***** was just trying to get his hole then.    

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Police trying to cover his back by lying about the incident until informed there were numbers of the vans and cars used and details of the incident and shock horror they admitted it

That in itself should lead to action against those involved in the police

Being fair to the polis, the neighbours are likely to have been on to the press before the polis had had a chance to process all the paperwork.

I'm happy to believe that there's no consipracy and that when the press contacted the police, "computer says no" could have been an honest response from the person they spoke to.

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Report says that the recording contains the shout "get off me.. get off me".

The ***** was just trying to get his hole then.    

The other quote was Boris shouting, "leave my ***king laptop alone!" as she was trying to clear the more extreme filth from his browsing history.

14 hours ago, Cade said:

Will make no difference to the voters. 

All joking aside though,    the security services must be a bit queasy about it.    He obviously will get the highest security clearance for intelligence briefings,  etc.      

1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Doesn’t sound good for Boris looks like Hunt might be in with a shout.

As above will make no difference to Conservative members voting for him. And forgotten in a few weeks.

Plus Hunt will not dare use his private life against him. 

But you will all see his history set out in next few days. Maybe a couple of other new lovers and the love children. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Choosing between hunt and Johnson for the prime minister is like trying to choose between Kate McCann or Jimmy saville to look after your kids.

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

All joking aside though,    the security services must be a bit queasy about it.    He obviously will get the highest security clearance for intelligence briefings,  etc.      

Not necessarily. You're right though – the security folk will be scratching their bums. But, as always, the MI5s and MI6s of the world will only disseminate information as they see fit.

Sometimes this works (keeping Trump on a leash) and sometimes it doesn't (feeding Blair bullshit).

The Mighty Thor

On Sky News hastings programme.

Not answering the question as to why the police were called to his flat. 

Bluster and bullshit as per.

Edited by The Mighty Thor

I P Knightley

Torygraph journalist (Pearson) calling for the neighbours to be harassed and hounded for having called the police to a domestic disturbance.

Worrying times.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Torygraph journalist (Pearson) calling for the neighbours to be harassed and hounded for having called the police to a domestic disturbance.

Worrying times.

What a farce.

Other countries have enabled populists to rise to power.    The UK,    once the most respected democracy,   is having a cultist imposed in power by 0.2% of the population.    A dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies.

Trapper John McIntyre
26 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Other countries have enabled populists to rise to power.    The UK,    once the most respected democracy,   is having a cultist imposed in power by 0.2% of the population.    A dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies.

Scotland's voted in a cult for the last ten years including a  dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies against women (allegedly).

34 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Scotland's voted in a cult for the last ten years including a  dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies against women (allegedly).

Not by 0.2% of the population.    People can think what they like about the SNP but they were elected via a full and proper democratic process.    

Trapper John McIntyre
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not by 0.2% of the population.    People can think what they like about the SNP but they were elected via a full and proper democratic process.    

Its worse. Between 35% and 40% consistently vote in Scotland for a party of a  dangerous,  crazed,  unbalanced slob with discriminatory tendancies against women (allegedly).

Says a lot about Scotland.