Pans Jambo

maroonlegions

There is a nasty insidious rot setting in the Tory party just now, most likely has been dormant, but now its rearing its ugly fascist head within the far right of the nasty party.

When you have heads of state ,or high ranking MPs like Jeremy ^^^^  sorry Hunt,  OPENLY  endorsing, and supporting  a racist  verbal attack on someone  then their true colours come through. 

This is the man who butchered  and bullied junior doctors too.

Tory Jeremy Hunt comes out in favour of Trump’s racism.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Isn't really the point though is it, it's more about what Johnson has said and what it says about his attitude to Scotland. Good job at moving the conversation away from that though. 

The guy is a racist   appoligist  and feck knows why such peoole are ALLOWED to spin their utter blatand disguise racist defence  on this forum.

What a utter desperate attempt of as you say moving the conversation away from Boris"s 100% racist comment about us Scots.  

4 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Boris is a public school version of the thumb, how many children do you have Boris Johnson? Um er,  I refuse to answer that preposterous question ....

Thumb isnt standing to be PM of the country and leader of the party that stands as the party of family values and tough on crime.

22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

There is a nasty insidious rot setting in the Tory party just now, most likely has been dormant, but now its rearing its ugly fascist head within the far right of the nasty party.

When you have heads of state ,or high ranking MPs like Jeremy ^^^^  sorry Hunt,  OPENLY  endorsing, and supporting  a racist  verbal attack on someone  then their true colours come through. 

This is the man who butchered  and bullied junior doctors too.

Tory Jeremy Hunt comes out in favour of Trump’s racism.

Unfortunately plenty Labour voters too who are against Trumps core economic principles like him...... because he's a bit racist.

And how any 'ordinary folk' can vote for Farage, even after Brexit eventually happens considering how he wants to rip the NHS up and replace it with an American insurance system, I don't know.....

Well I sort of do.......

maroonlegions
23 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Unfortunately plenty Labour voters too who are against Trumps core economic principles like him...... because he's a bit racist.

And how any 'ordinary folk' can vote for Farage, even after Brexit eventually happens considering how he wants to rip the NHS up and replace it with an American insurance system, I don't know.....

Well I sort of do.......

If  Boris  is okay about journalists being beaten up,  then he is unfit to govern, simple, zero tolerance , but those Tories voting this insidious character  into number 10 are no better either.

Thing is why is it whenever the Tories are in the shit they blather on inanely about making "... people's everyday lives much, much better" when they patently have neither the resolve, mentality or ability to do that.

And  also ,why will not one of them , when challenged, and asked the RIGHT questions ,  never admit  that was THEIR fecking  10 years of AUSTERITY  policy cuts to public and welfare services that have caused the fecking problems that they say they want to suddenly fix,  cowardly coping out to , as if its someones elses fecking fault.

The right wing media do not like it when their own are challenged about their past or recent skullduggery doings and what they have said  publicly.

The right wing media started  this blame game soap opera after all, with their full on assault on Corby  when he , to their utter horror was elected Labour leader,he who casts the first stone and all that springs to mind.

Edited by maroonlegions

30 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

If  Boris  is okay about journalists being beaten up,  then he is unfit to govern, simple, zero tolerance , but those Tories voting this insidious character  into number 10 are no better either.

Thing is why is it whenever the Tories are in the shit they blather on inanely about making "... people's everyday lives much, much better" when they patently have neither the resolve, mentality or ability to do that.

And  also ,why will not one of them , when challenged, and asked the RIGHT questions ,  never admit  that was THEIR fecking  10 years of AUSTERITY  policy cuts to public and welfare services that have caused the fecking problems that they say they want to suddenly fix,  cowardly coping out to , as if its someones elses fecking fault.

The right wing media do not like it when their own are challenged about their past or recent skullduggery doings and what they have said  publicly.

The right wing media started  this blame game soap opera after all, with their full on assault on Corby  when he , to their utter horror was elected Labour leader,he who casts the first stone and all that springs to mind.

Don't disagree with any of that.

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Stewart and Javid survive on the minimum number of votes.    Imbecile Raab oot.     

Interesting.  The Tories seem to be voting down the hardcore no-dealers early doors. Stewart playing an interesting game here which could divert support towards Hunt and Gove in the soft Brexit camp.

Just now, Barack said:

The Bojuggernaut rolls on. Increases his vote further.

A funeral procession to number 10 it is then...

?

I think we'll now see the dark arts.    Johnson supporters will be told to vote for Stewart to get him into the final 2 at the expense of the others.     Stewart stands no chance in the membership vote.     

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Interesting.  The Tories seem to be voting down the hardcore no-dealers early doors. Stewart playing an interesting game here which could divert support towards Hunt and Gove in the soft Brexit camp.

This undemocratic atrocity is structured to be perverted.    Johnson has so much support now that he can engineer his final opponent.     Stewart.

I think we'll now see the dark arts.    Johnson supporters will be told to vote for Stewart to get him into the final 2 at the expense of the others.     Stewart stands no chance in the membership vote.     

Are you sure regards no chance for membership vote ?

1 minute ago, jake said:

Are you sure regards no chance for membership vote ?

Not an iota of a chance.

The only other possibility is that Stewart has already forecast his artificial progress to the final 2 and is already planning to withdraw (as suggested above).

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This undemocratic atrocity is structured to be perverted.    Johnson has so much support now that he can engineer his final opponent.     Stewart.

If it came to a head to head, I reckon he’d give him the best challenge to be honest. He’s picking up a hell of a lot of momentum.   

Too many similarities between Hunt, Gove and Javid.  All shite in the debate, flogging old stories and promises. 

gashauskis9
9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Was suggested that Stewart is second favourite with the members.

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

If it came to a head to head, I reckon he’d give him the best challenge to be honest. He’s picking up a hell of a lot of momentum.   

Too many similarities between Hunt, Gove and Javid.  All shite in the debate, flogging old stories and promises. 

The membership demographic suggests huge support for Johnson's language.    A don't give a **** Brexit.    No appetite for Stewart's citizens assembly and his moderate approach.

I would forecast 75% for Johnson in that scenario.     Hunt is the only credible opponent and even that would see Johnson a huge favourite.

9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Not with the core party membership.

Just with MPs.

Edit - missed your follow up post about him being second.

He'll have the non Brexit vote, which won't stop Boris the bumbling  buffoon.

Edited by DETTY29

BoJo WILL be the new PM.

Whether or not he can get anything through parliament, and just how long he'll be PM before another election or inner-party coup remains to be seen.

I P Knightley
35 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Stewart and Javid survive on the minimum number of votes.    Imbecile Raab oot.     

It's like following a Celtic v Sevco game; I want them all to lose.

The dissimilarity is that there is a least offensive option in Rod Stewart.

Johnson is a virtual certainty.     Hopefully someone is sitting on a story to release that will **** him up.     Outside of that,    the question is how long he'll last.       Self inflicted catastrophic comments or actions?     Workload related meltdown?      Cabinet unrest at his general arseholery?     

Johnson is a virtual certainty.     Hopefully someone is sitting on a story to release that will **** him up.     Outside of that,    the question is how long he'll last.       Self inflicted catastrophic comments or actions?     Workload related meltdown?      Cabinet unrest at his general arseholery?     

All of the above.

In a single week.

31 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not an iota of a chance.

The only other possibility is that Stewart has already forecast his artificial progress to the final 2 and is already planning to withdraw (as suggested above).

He has done some groundwork and seems well received .

1 minute ago, Cade said:

All of the above.

In a single week.

I wouldn't rule out a pretty quick meltdown.     There's just no way he has the ability to hold down a job of that level of demands.       6 months would be no surprise.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

He has done some groundwork and seems well received .

The membership is rabid Brexit.     Stewart threatening any other course of action wont have much traction.     

Just now, Victorian said:

The membership is rabid Brexit.     Stewart threatening any other course of action wont have much traction.     

I wasnt aware and assumed it was split .

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I wouldn't rule out a pretty quick meltdown.     There's just no way he has the ability to hold down a job of that level of demands.       6 months would be no surprise.

I'm not too sure. Folk were predicting the same with Trump and it hasn't transpired. 

14 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm not too sure. Folk were predicting the same with Trump and it hasn't transpired. 

They're not identical.     Johnson is an idle,  slovenly,  anti-social ****wit.     Trump is certainly a ****wit but a different sort.      Trump is prepared to put in the effort and the hours.     Johnson is very likely to have little concept of what is required and could be gone in quick time when he finds out.

AlphonseCapone
Just now, Victorian said:

They're not identical.     Johnson is an idle,  slovenly,  anti-social ****wit.     Trump is certainly a ****wit but a different sort.      Trump is prepared to put in the effort and the hours.     Johnson is very likely to have little concept of what is required and could be gone in quick time when he finds out.

Maybe. But I think in reality there will be more powerful characters running things in the background and Johnson will be no more than the people's champion, rolled out to wave at crowds and use words no one has used in decades. 

I P Knightley
36 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Boris might be more like Reagan than Trump. All three are bumbling, incompetent 'kwits but Trump has that added edge to his vanity where he believes he's actually competent. Reagan was surrounded by half-decent operators who kept him away from doing any serious damage. Judging by the fact that he's spent the last couple of weeks in the back of a wardrobe with socks stuffed in his mouth, I believe there are some shady Tory characters pulling Boris's strings and keeping him in check. They'll keep him honest until they get what they want. I doubt that the tories will be electable with Boris at the helm - but, then again, Corbyn's still in the top seat at Labour so anything could happen.

It's clucking depressing.

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Maybe. But I think in reality there will be more powerful characters running things in the background and Johnson will be no more than the people's champion, rolled out to wave at crowds and use words no one has used in decades. 

Even being a delegating,  disinterested PM will likely take a toll on him.     Just being where he needs to be,   at the times he needs to be there and for the durations of time he needs to be there.     Being informed by his PS and advisors of what's happening.     Cabinet meetings.    Intelligence briefings.     Personal meetings with delegations.     The foreign travel.     Summits.     Visits from foreign leaders.    Formal dinners.    PMQs.     1922 commitee meetings.    Select committee appearances.     God only knows what else.     Endless agenda of stuff going on that he can't delegate.

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Somebody worse than even Trump .

?

This is a dog's dinner.    Maitlis has no grip on the panel and isn't giving them long enough to finish a sentence.

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This is a dog's dinner.    Maitlis has no grip on the panel and isn't giving them long enough to finish a sentence.

This.  All about her.

Maybe because she knows this is all a farce and that it doesn't matter a shite as it's down to 150,000 piss smelling auld gits in the tory party membership that decide things, not a studio audience or any of the other 65million people of this nation.

indianajones

Why is this even being aired on the impartial BBC?

The people get no choice on who they want to be the next PM.

t makes zero difference what odious **** out the 5 of these 'people' gets the role. Scumbags to a man.

Johnson trying to suggest that raising the NIC threshold will be as good for the poorer as huge higher rate relief for the well off.     Scumbag.

Im going next door to give neighbours a huge bottle of white lightening and then as i leave ask who the blonde was leaving at 3am saturday night when she was away at her mothers. The resulting screaming and shouting will be more cohesive and sensible than this nonsense. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Someone needs to tell Rory Stewart that the chair has a footrest. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Someone needs to tell Rory Stewart that the chair has a footrest. 

He needs the room to let his huge balls dangle.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He needs the room to let his huge balls dangle.

Bollacks is all we are hearing from this odd bunch tonight. So very appropriate.