• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Stephen Muddie

Fits what bill? He's scored on average 1 in 4 games in English League One and jst slightly better than 1/7 in SPL. I hope this is bullshit. Not what we should be looking for. He's Norn Irish though so it sort of fits some kind of bill, I guess. Would much rather have Lafferty back, nonsense and all.

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Do I appear to be making this face...?

:pleasing:

No. The answer is...

:facepalm:

:seething:

I think we’ll be ok when McPhee puts his stats in the super computer to work out who he’ll be best against. 

Cannae see Naismith getting a game...

3 minutes ago, Four faces said:

This is what happens when you keep making the same mistakes ,expecting a different outcome.

Logging onto Kickback when nothing is happening. 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'll drown the ****er in the bath, if he shows up at Tynecastle.

I've had all day to process the news. The anger subsides after a few hours.

Josh MaGennis... what the actual **** is all that about? Curtis Main, Jamie Walker, Josh MaGennis... what is the MO for attacking targets? Every ***** and their aunty who can’t score goals? 

Inch Hearts
11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I would rather we signed Shirley No.

The fish needs a replacement- I’m hoping this is a fishing trip and more like single fish though mate ?

Leveins Battalion

File under McCann becoming manager,Fletcher signing,Jordan Rhodes,Bubacar Trawally and all the other pish posted.

Inch Hearts
9 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Fits what bill? He's scored on average 1 in 4 games in English League One and jst slightly better than 1/7 in SPL. I hope this is bullshit. Not what we should be looking for. He's Norn Irish though so it sort of fits some kind of bill, I guess. Would much rather have Lafferty back, nonsense and all.

He’s plan b to Curtis main it looks like although it could be a load of shite but if it isn’t can I be first to judge the majority on here judging a player before he’s kicked a ball for us.  

Was KM not a handful at Killie? Can’t really remember that much about him..? 18 goals in 72 for them (so 1 in 4) from Wikipedia. Not too bad..

That being said, not really what we need. Thought CL wanted creativity. Already got a physical presence in Uche. 

What is his actual history with us again that make this such a hard signing for some to take (other than he his pretty pi5h as a striker)??

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

What is his actual history with us again that make this such a hard signing for some to take (other than he his pretty pi5h as a striker)??

Don't call him an Irish prick. He gets a bit uppity.

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

The fish needs a replacement- I’m hoping this is a fishing trip and more like single fish though mate ?

Sammon a worse player than MaGennis? ?

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Don't care about his history with us. No ****s to give... there’s the fact he’s a total huddy however. That’s probably worth taking in to account.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't call him an Irish prick. He gets a bit uppity.

Ahh, now I remember. 

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Uche managed 3 league goals and has flattered to deceive in nearly every game he’s played.I have no idea why so many fans are so besotted By Uche. Headless chicken. 

Uche is being asked to play with his back to goal 95% of the time, to battle with centre halves & hold the ball up. The few times we've managed to hit the bye line and cross the ball so that he can run on to it (Inverness & Hibs, for example), he's scored. 

We need to change the way we play to get the best out of him IMO. 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don't care about his history with us. No ****s to give... there’s the fact he’s a total huddy however. That’s probably worth taking in to account.

Definitely this!! 

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Josh MaGennis... what the actual **** is all that about? Curtis Main, Jamie Walker, Josh MaGennis... what is the MO for attacking targets? Every ***** and their aunty who can’t score goals? 

100% this, it looks like they made a mistake with the Vanacek recruitment and we are going back to our guys that Austin knows approach. 

Inch Hearts
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Sammon a worse player than MaGennis? ?

Same level of shite.  The ex aberdeen huddy is effective at set pieces I suppose.

Portable Badger
21 minutes ago, Barack said:

Rather sign Dr. ****ing No.

With they special gloves Dr No had some will argue he'd could replace Bobby !!!

If we are signing him as a striker, I honestly do hope to **** Keena is ready to step up. Take Naismith out of the group of forwards we will have if we sign Walker and MaGennis, and there are hardly any goals. 

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Uche managed 3 league goals and has flattered to deceive in nearly every game he’s played.I have no idea why so many fans are so besotted By Uche. Headless chicken. 

Agree with this, Uche is a favourite because he tries like a bear, just a shame he's not very good at football.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

That aside. He's ****ing rancid. And if this even has a semblance of truth, it's no wonder Naismith is seeking assurances over us getting in quality to cover, & not have this season repeat itself.

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Josh. Not Kyle.

Josh.

I’ve just realised I googled JM but put ‘KM’ in my post ??‍♂️ 

So so I was thinking of same dude. 

Mind him now. Not what we need 

Gorillajam

I was laughing at Aberdeen signing Curtis Main but Josh Magennis is even worse! No. I'm genuinely upset if this is true. As always I'll give him a chance to prove himself and will give my full backing. He does have 40 odd caps under O'Neil for NI.

Leveins Battalion

So we have had a bid accepted for a player who is under contract?Funny with Boltons financial woes would of thought this would make the news.Bollocks.

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd take Josh McGennis? **** it, why not.

1) His lack of goals.

2) Our lack of goals.

6 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

That will be the backup for Uche. He don't score many goals. But does drag others into play.

Back up for non goalscoring striker. With a non goalscoring striker. Salivating. 

7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

So we have had a bid accepted for a player who is under contract?Funny with Boltons financial woes would of thought this would make the news.Bollocks.

They're going into or may well be in administration so anything is possible to get players off the books. 

johnking123

Uche score 8 goals in 26 games. Not a disaster as he has had a serious injury to come back from. Will be better next season with a few more attacking options around him. 

1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

Uche score 8 goals in 26 games. Not a disaster as he has had a serious injury to come back from. Will be better next season with a few more attacking options around him. 

MaGennis has a best club record of about one in four.

0383E3DE-7377-458E-A8C8-CDCD1EAFE913.png

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

They're going into or may well be in administration so anything is possible to get players off the books. 

Hes under contract,to speak to him without having a bid accepted is against the rules,plus it's not true.

23 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

If we are signing him as a striker, I honestly do hope to **** Keena is ready to step up. Take Naismith out of the group of forwards we will have if we sign Walker and MaGennis, and there are hardly any goals. 

Hopefully uche steps up as well he's had some good stuff this season but could do with finding the net more

On 05/06/2019 at 17:19, Notts1874 said:

????? Nothing more to say here.

If on the day we are linked with josh magennis, who would you prefer, main or magennis?

13 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

1) His lack of goals.

2) Our lack of goals.

At league 1 level he hits 1 in 4, championship level he's as bad as Lafferty. 

I'm not creaming myself at the prospect, but don't think he'd do too badly at this level. 

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hes under contract,to speak to him without having a bid accepted is against the rules,plus it's not true.

This clearly happens all the time and MacPhee is speaking to him every day at the moment. I would love it not to be true, how do you know that's the case? 

Was browsing around looking at transfer rumours and came across this pic, anyone spot the missing letter "r"?

Capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm not creaming myself at the prospect, but don't think he'd do too badly at this level. 

He's played at this level and he's rubbish. Most of us have had the dubious pleasure of watching him lumber about aimlessly, there's no maybes about this. 

Just now, Jodami said:

He's played at this level and he's rubbish. Most of us have had the dubious pleasure of watching him lumber about aimlessly, there's no maybes about this. 

My understanding is at Aberdeen he was shunted all over the shop IIRC he was playing LB or something? 

At Killie, his goal return isn't too bad. I'd like to think his time down south has moulded him into a better player.

All i'm saying is hold fire on the criticism. He might turn out a lot better than we think. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

League 1 is garbage though, mate.

With any luck he turns out to be an absolute revelation. I know **** all about these things, just like most of us on here. Levein knows plenty however, so I reckon the smart money is on this being a good move. ?