• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

22 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Spoke with Kyle at The POTY he absolutely hates him Lockie had offered him a trial to prove his fitness again at Hearts and Murray Vetoed it 

So Murray could over rule the then First Team Manager? unlikely I would have thought.

22 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Spoke with Kyle at The POTY he absolutely hates him Lockie had offered him a trial to prove his fitness again at Hearts and Murray Vetoed it 

Sorry if I'm being daft but who's Kyle? And when did Lockie offer him a trial? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I thought the same. 

Ehhh? 

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Can only think he means Kevin Kyle

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I thought the same. 

Ehhh? 

Kevin?

8 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I thought the same. 

Ehhh? 

8 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Can only think he means Kevin Kyle

7 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Kevin?

I thought that also, but why was he at the POTY awards? Or was this is years gone by? Why and when would Lockie offer KK a trial? And how could KK say he hates John Murray at an awards ceremony that surely they would both be at?

12 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Missing him ?

Yes, he is a big loss.  I was asking because the last I read his contract had been shortened to November to allow him to join another club however unfortunately for him but great for us the deal fell through but after he had signed the new shortened deal with us.

So my questioin really was is he away now or is it still November?

johnthomas
Just now, wavydavy said:

Yes, he is a big loss.  I was asking because the last I read his contract had been shortened to November to allow him to join another club however unfortunately for him but great for us the deal fell through but after he had signed the new shortened deal with us.

Apparently away now .

No loss either , but I do really object to the nasty stuff being posted . Really reflects well on the club !

As some have pointed out we gave him a contract which he honoured . He can play but we chose not to play him . Not the guys fault .

8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I thought that also, but why was he at the POTY awards? Or was this is years gone by? Why and when would Lockie offer KK a trial? And how could KK say he hates John Murray at an awards ceremony that surely they would both be at?

When did you move to Hamilton daza??:whistling:

:lol:

I assume (dangerous I know!) that it was a POTY award dinner in the past. KK is a popular guy down Tynecastle Park & would not be short of an invite or 2.

PS. Not surprised that Olly guy was asking who Kyle is......probably trying to forget his New Year Derby winner:clyay:

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

BBC says away now. 

19 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Great player for us and the only piece of shrewd business we've done in player recruitment since Budge and Levein have came in 

That's bollocks.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Darren said:

That's bollocks.

Aye. Naismith, Berra, Haring, Smith and Uche have all been shite pieces of business. 

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Aye. Naismith, Berra, Haring, Smith and Uche have all been shite pieces of business. 

Getting a year out of Lafferty then punting him along the M8 for £650,000 is basically the definition of shrewd business.

39 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Apparently away now .

No loss either , but I do really object to the nasty stuff being posted . Really reflects well on the club !

As some have pointed out we gave him a contract which he honoured . He can play but we chose not to play him . Not the guys fault .

I agree entirely. He never really got a chance to show if he could have done a job or not, possibly a bit like Vanacek.

16 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Re this Cletus guy - I am guessing we have made up and released the propaganda that 2 Champs league clubs are interested in him in an attempt to keep the fans happy?

How is it possible for us to make such claims up? 

17 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Re this Cletus guy - I am guessing we have made up and released the propaganda that 2 Champs league clubs are interested in him in an attempt to keep the fans happy?

Maybe its just his agent. 

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Guessed wrong. 

No propaganda released by club. 

Fans not happy. 

Do people not get sarcasm anymore.

Of course I made up that the club had said anything about Schalke etc.

3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Big Kevin Kyle Daz he was a speaker at the POTY awards 

2 hours ago, Darren said:

That's bollocks.

Who have we sold on for bigger money in that time? Lafferty aside? 

That's our philosophy is it no? Buying young players develop them then sell on for bigger money 

Dalstonjambo
19 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Who have we sold on for bigger money in that time? Lafferty aside? 

That's our philosophy is it no? Buying young players develop them then sell on for bigger money 

Osman Sow
Rossi
Edit - got money for Goncalves i think too?

Edited by Dalstonjambo

48 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Osman Sow
Rossi
Edit - got money for Goncalves i think too?

My point is our philosophy in bringing in youth,  developing them,  then selling them for big money 

Paterson was the last one i can remember 

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

My point is our philosophy in bringing in youth,  developing them,  then selling them for big money 

Paterson left on a free after his contract expired.

Edit: he inserted a sell-on clause though, so hopefully he goes to some cash-drunk Sheikh's toy club in the EPL

Edited by August Landmesser

Dalstonjambo
6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

We didn't really sell Paterson for big money tbh as it was a free, and a sell on clause. Given your example was Kyle lafferty who is in his 30s, it seems harsh to then say I can only mention kids. I believe the original plan was actually a team made up of youth players, and rough diamonds (no age mentioned) who we could sell on for money, which Osman Sow is a perfect example of. 

This also came about because you said it was the 'only shrewd bit of business' in your original point. Which was disproved. Then it was who have we sold for money, now it's kids. People constantly seem to just move the goalposts to have a pop. Not meant at a dig at you, but it's like no other club has ever made a mistake. 

Edited by Dalstonjambo

12 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

We didn't really sell Paterson for big money tbh as it was a free, and a sell on clause. Given your example was Kyle lafferty who is in his 30s, it seems harsh to then say I can only mention kids. I believe the original plan was actually a team made up of youth players, and rough diamonds (no age mentioned) who we could sell on for money, which Osman Sow is a perfect example of. 

This also came about because you said it was the 'only shrewd bit of business' in your original point. Which was disproved. Then it was who have we sold for money, now it's kids. People constantly seem to just move the goalposts to have a pop. Not meant at a dig at you, but it's like no other club has ever made a mistake. 

Maybe i should have put in the youth angle in my first post that's what i meant I'm no one for changing goalposts. 

4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Uche managed 3 league goals and has flattered to deceive in nearly every game he’s played.I have no idea why so many fans are so besotted By Uche. Headless chicken. 

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Uche managed 3 league goals and has flattered to deceive in nearly every game he’s played.I have no idea why so many fans are so besotted By Uche. Headless chicken. 

Words defy me.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Words defy me.

I know. There are some folk that think he’ll play in the EPL ??

i wish jj was my dad
31 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Think about how effective he was when supported by Naismith and to a lesser extent McLean. 

19/05/2012
6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

This place is about to go into meltdown ???

Lafferty coming back ?

2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Think about how effective he was when supported by Naismith and to a lesser extent McLean. 

He defo has potential and he’s a loveable big guy. Just don’t get the easy ride he gets considering how little he has contributed. Hopefully we will start to see some of that promise come to light with Naismith back. 

Holyrood_Hearts
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

That would be a walk in the park compared.

Naismith off?

Holyrood_Hearts
Just now, Barack said:

See above...top of this page.

Then cry.

Josh Magennis?

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I've just heard.

Im changing my Levein vote, to out. And take Austin with you if it's correct.

Jesus ****. :facepalm:

Me no like serious B. 

?