Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Go on then smart boy, tell us all the times Lafferty has scored 20 goals in a season.

Do you honestly think that calling a player Shiteon is thigh slappingly funny and that we all fall about laughing at it.

It was not funny the first time it was used and is no better now.

Aye, but Hooped Demons, Sevco and The Vermin are all side splittingly funny. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, a woodnae take back uh a proven 20 goal a season striker 

:wtf:

Ud rather huv Shiteon

What 20 goal a season striker is this?! Shiteon patter is embarrassing btw.

Whenever we are linked with a player, I ask are they better than what we have and would they improve the team?  Answer to both I reckon is yes, so I'd take him back.  Similar to Walker as far as I'm concerned.

On 28/06/2019 at 08:12, A_A wehatethehibs said:

There’s no doubt that a big part of Kyle will be feeling some regret about leaving Hearts

He can always drown his sorrows with lashings and lashings of Club Orange. 

highlandjambo3
34 minutes ago, ceefax said:

Contract with Rangers terminated by mutual consent!! 

He will be gutted.........Rangers won’t 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not really, no. At the very least they are not shite insults aimed at one of our own though.

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Agreed they are not very funny but at least they are about our opposition, this is a derogatory name for one of our own players.

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He had the chance to play for the club he supported on far superior wages. Anybody on here who says they wouldn't do the exact same thing is a liar. 

And made an arse of it...the guy has serious issues. You’d take the player but not the man, that’s the dilemma CL etc would have.

His tweets when he left are amongst the most singularly embarrassing communications I have ever seen sent by a fully grown adult. The only reason anyone wants him to come back to Tynecastle is to indulge their roundly pathetic bigoted views. Won't ever be happening. 

Just now, Jodami said:

His tweets when he left are amongst the most singularly embarrassing communications I have ever seen sent by a fully grown adult. The only reason anyone wants him to come back to Tynecastle is to indulge their roundly pathetic bigoted views. Won't ever be happening. 

I’m in no way a bigot. I liked his goals. End of

16 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

See if he could keep a straight head on and not get lured by tits and gambling then to be honest I'd take him back for his ability to score goals. Himself and Naismith worked well together. I just don't like the way he left to go to them.

Still only 31.

I also think it would be a miss to not mention the chemistry on the field he had with Naismith.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

If you don't agree with me you're a bigot and a racist so there. 

Nope.

I'm as much a Muslim as I am a Protestant and I am  very much anti-Christianity and I very much want him back.

So your assertion is non factual and a load of old bollocks.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I also think it would be a miss to not mention the chemistry on the field he had with Naismith.

I always thought Naismith couldn't stand him and we played pretty shite with both in the team many times. 

13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

The guys a complete roaster. Could have stayed here, played games, scored goals, instead he downed tools here and spread his cheeks when Rangers Mark II came calling. 

**** Kyle Lafferty and all who sail with him.

The only way we got to sign him was he would come to us and if a better financial offer came in he would consider it. Hearts agreed so when they came in for him it was a stick on he'd go. The only reason they took him anyway was to weaken an opponents forward line. He did not down tools when they were interested, he wasn't Jamie Walker. He, even though had a back problem, played in a bit of the league cup games and scored the winner against Celtic before he left. Would I take him back? Not sure but if he was to come back, he'd get the backing of the fans again, just like Walker will.

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

If you don't agree with me you're a bigot and a racist so there. 

He was probably in the 'you only wanted rid of Isma because he was black' gang to.

joondalupjambo

Looks like Lafferty scored 12 times in the league but only in 6 games where we won including two goals in one of the winning games.  All in the single season he was with us.  I will pass thanks as I think we could find a better option who could give us at least the same return without the baggage.

been here before
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye, a woodnae take back uh a proven 20 goal a season striker 

:wtf:

Ud rather huv Shiteon

16 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

When did Lafferty last score 20 goals in a season? 

16 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Go on then smart boy, tell us all the times Lafferty has scored 20 goals in a season.

Do you honestly think that calling a player Shiteon is thigh slappingly funny and that we all fall about laughing at it.

It was not funny the first time it was used and is no better now

11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What 20 goal a season striker is this?! Shiteon patter is embarrassing btw.

I wonder if we'll ever get an answer to this...

Just now, been here before said:

I wonder if we'll ever get an answer to this...

His scoring record for us a bawhair off that and I have no doubt he could do it.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Looks like Lafferty scored 12 times in the league but only in 6 games where we won including two goals in one of the winning games.  All in the single season he was with us.  I will pass thanks as I think we could find a better option who could give us at least the same return without the baggage.

Name a couple? Or even name some previous who gave us the same return?

5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Aye, why not use the bigotry line. Pathetic. Just like when a black player is mentioned, it must be race-related if someone thinks he's useless even if he is. Zzzzz!

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I always thought Naismith couldn't stand him and we played pretty shite with both in the team many times. 

Agree with this. Every time they played together I thought Naismith looked very frustrated with Lafferty.

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Really? It seemed to be a case of Naismith constantly screaming “Kyle!” with his arms outstretched in exasperation, as Lafferty tried another worldy from 30 yards instead of playing a team mate in.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

2 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Scored against Hibs, Celtic and Rangers.

9 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Im not in any way a bigot . But we’ve certainly missed him IMHO. I think the cup final (for an example) may of been very different.

Do I want him back ? Probably on the fence with it tbh, as by all accounts he can be a liability off the field. On it I think he always gave his best.

Sevco signed him just to weaken a rival and for no other reason. Typical behaviour just like the club that died before 

We have enough strikers.

Time for Keena to step up. 

Spend the money on the midfield. Where it is needed.

been here before
Just now, i8hibsh said:

His scoring record for us a bawhair off that and I have no doubt he could do it.

But he's not a 20 goal a season striker though.

You talking shite again?

Maybe in your head he's a 20 goal a season striker because you want him to be. A bit like how you saying you want the team to win, without actually doing anything about it makes you a supporter.

joondalupjambo
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Name a couple? Or even name some previous who gave us the same return?

Eh?  I am not in charge of HMFC recruitment.  I used the "we" in relation to the club.  Hang on for the reply though.

joondalupjambo
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Scored against Hibs, Celtic and Rangers.

Agree that is a big plus for him but is that what we need a guy who only performs in some games?  I saw him play in some of the away games and honestly he was poor so based on goals scored in the league, not his 19 for the season, I am not in the bring the guy back camp.

Would likely take him too long to get up to speed now and wouldn't be cheap. 

A few weeks ago I'd have been all over this. Not fussed about him now. 

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, Jodami said:

😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Aye, why not use the bigotry line. Pathetic. Just like when a black player is mentioned, it must be race-related if someone thinks he's useless even if he is. Zzzzz!

His tweets 100% pandered to sectarian views, he is a bigot. 

I remember him leading us to a glorious 6th place, not turning up in most games and putting it in against Celtic. Even then it was only in 2 games. Bottom line is he was not good enough football wise, his season with us was an outlier and he was still no better than ordinary. 

Forever Hearts

His tweets 100% pandered to sectarian views, he is a bigot. 

I remember him leading us to a glorious 6th place, not turning up in most games and putting it in against Celtic. Even then it was only in 2 games. Bottom line is he was not good enough football wise, his season with us was an outlier and he was still no better than ordinary. 

Can you post some of these sectarian tweets that he made? 

indianajones
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can you post some of these sectarian tweets that he made? 

I mean his 'salute' celebration to the Celtic fans....

Not really a salute was it? 

40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not sure I agree.  He created a happy dressing room seemingly.  The second he left our team went into freefall

Played pretty much zero part in the League Cup, or the first couple of league games in which he did score that goal against Celtic.

We only went on to reach the semis of the league cup and win something like 8 out of the next 10 games after he left.

Some freefall losing him was...

Haringshairband

I'm not a bigot but I'd take his goals and questionable moral values over a nice guy who doesn't score.

Bazzas right boot

If he hadn't bent over so readily for rangers I'd take him back. 

He'd be a big wage and although he scored in a few big games, that was his thing he went missing far too often. 

If he'd take £2k a week I'd be for it, he'd Likley be one of our highest earners, on par with Naismith and for that reason he's not value for money. 

The posters that are championing him would not be doing so if rangers were replaced with Celtic in his case. I can almost guarantee that. 

I am also not sure what that means.... 

kingantti1874

Big game player. Always fancies him to score against hibs and Celtic.

but we won’t be bringing him back imo.. 

he he made a huge mistake leaving, he was never going to perform without the support around him we provided.. 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If he hadn't bent over so readily for rangers I'd take him back. 

He'd be a big wage and although he scored in a few big games, that was his thing he went missing far too often. 

If he'd take £2k a week I'd be for it, he'd Likley be one of our highest earners, on par with Naismith and for that reason he's not value for money. 

The posters that are championing him would not be doing so if rangers were replaced with Celtic in his case. I can almost guarantee that. 

I am also not sure what that means.... 

He may not be able to command big wages these days. His career is almost over.

Just now, busby1985 said:

Who was the last hearts striker to score goals against Rangers, Hibs and Celtic in the same season? 

Ooh... like a quiz. I'm going to go for Velicka. Or maybe Beattie?

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Ooh... like a quiz. I'm going to go for Velicka. Or maybe Beattie?

Rudi or Cameron

I actually think Rudi has done it twice

Edited by i8hibsh

Sexton Hardcastle
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

He may not be able to command big wages these days. His career is almost over.

He won’t have enough money in the bank with his lavish lifestyle and his well known problems. We won’t offer him what he could get for one season abroad.

Non starter.

Just now, Robbie1902 said:

Makes too much sense to bring him back 

It is a bit of a no brainer.