Arrests for racial abuse at Tynecastle

Jamboelite

1 minute ago, Larky_Jambo said:

Interesting reading....

Just a shame that the High & Mighty (Hearts Elite) sit everywhere other than the knuckle dragging scum of N !

Comments from the Gold Card Club Of Hearts Elite are disgustingly cringeworthy! 

Those who site in N pay like everyone else have jobs like everyone else paid into the Club to save it like everyone else yet (2 Persons Unidentified) reflects that everyone in N is scum....think you need a reality check everyone at Tynecastle is their to see 11 players play football for 90min and sometimes that’s a disaster!

Mountain Mole Hill let’s concentrate on the football and how well our team are playing or not if we had 21 pages of how good or bad we played would be more realistic and relevant than grown adults debating over trivial matters and point scoring with each other! 

Simmer down and loose the Elitist Gold Card Attitude we are Heart of Midlothian Supporters a working mans club with working mans supporters 

regardless of religion ion creed or colour we welcome them all 

Seems a bit harsh excluding those who support us but don’t work or are not men. :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I need a safe space from Glib's fishing

:sob:

He's a slippery one, mate. :(

5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Seems a bit harsh excluding those who support us but don’t work or are not men. :(

Really!!!

its a figure of speech! 

Get of your soap box for crying out loud 

14 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

For someone who proudly uses the phrase ‘snowflake’, you were hella triggered there mate. 

He’s a classic Gammon.

4 minutes ago, Larky_Jambo said:

Really!!!

its a figure of speech! 

Get of your soap box for crying out loud 

:lol:

Skippy Doodle
7 minutes ago, Larky_Jambo said:

Interesting reading....

Just a shame that the High & Mighty (Hearts Elite) sit everywhere other than the knuckle dragging scum of N !

Comments from the Gold Card Club Of Hearts Elite are disgustingly cringeworthy! 

Those who site in N pay like everyone else have jobs like everyone else paid into the Club to save it like everyone else yet (2 Persons Unidentified) reflects that everyone in N is scum....think you need a reality check everyone at Tynecastle is their to see 11 players play football for 90min and sometimes that’s a disaster!

Mountain Mole Hill let’s concentrate on the football and how well our team are playing or not if we had 21 pages of how good or bad we played would be more realistic and relevant than grown adults debating over trivial matters and point scoring with each other! 

Simmer down and loose the Elitist Gold Card Attitude we are Heart of Midlothian Supporters a working mans club with working mans supporters 

regardless of religion ion creed or colour we welcome them all 

I do agree with the sentiment and passion behind some of this post mate but you yourself slip up by saying it’s a working mans club. It is a club that rightly encourages everyone to come along and unite in their support of the team

too often people are wanting to attach identity politics or their agenda to these conversations. I really do not want the extreme views of the left or right polluting my matchday experience

I am an individual with my own beliefs and views on how I treat other people and do not need to discuss or have those views challenged within a footballing environment 

the tommy Robinson case was a classic example of where a silent majority just wanted to ignore all the nonsense and clear ploy for publicity by that xenophobic cretin, but instead we get likes of Ian Murray wanting to give the story credence , a minority fans fuelling the publicity by welcoming him with open arms and anti facists handing out leaflets before the game

kindly leave my club alone and allow me and the silent majority to get on with cheering on our club 

Seymour M Hersh
5 hours ago, Prof said:

As I expected the moronic excusers are out in force. So the racist abuse heard by the Motherwell players and manager never happened and if it did it wasn't the two who were arrested. Utter garbage. Google Hearts name now and you'll get stories about racist reports, Tony Robinson and attacks on other managers. Is that what we want our club represented in the media. 

Close the Section N now 

100.gif

10 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I do agree with the sentiment and passion behind some of this post mate but you yourself slip up by saying it’s a working mans club. It is a club that rightly encourages everyone to come along and unite in their support of the team

too often people are wanting to attach identity politics or their agenda to these conversations. I really do not want the extreme views of the left or right polluting my matchday experience

I am an individual with my own beliefs and views on how I treat other people and do not need to discuss or have those views challenged within a footballing environment 

the tommy Robinson case was a classic example of where a silent majority just wanted to ignore all the nonsense and clear ploy for publicity by that xenophobic cretin, but instead we get likes of Ian Murray wanting to give the story credence , a minority fans fuelling the publicity by welcoming him with open arms and anti facists handing out leaflets before the game

kindly leave my club alone and allow me and the silent majority to get on with cheering on our club 

I have my own political views and religions beliefs I would never bring those to Tynecastle. 

Tynecastle is for everyone, leave politics and religion at the turnstiles.

Racially abusing a black player on a day Hearts starting line up contained 4 black players, that’s a special kind of stupid right there...if this is proven and as yet it’s not ( we do need to remember that)

Skippy Doodle
2 minutes ago, Larky_Jambo said:

I have my own political views and religions beliefs I would never bring those to Tynecastle. 

Tynecastle is for everyone, leave politics and religion at the turnstiles.

nice one buddy

apologies after re -reading that rant, it could be misconstrued as a personal ask for you to leave me along

was meant in a general term to anyone looking to bring politics into football haha

The good name of Hearts is being dragged downwards by a minority. Predictably we have the "it wasnae me" and "did they really sing racist songs" commentators. The Motherwell players heard it. That should be enough for most people but still we get excuses. The majority in Section N are either deaf or happy to ignore the racist comments. In the Hibs and Celtic matches the behaviour of Section N was appalling. I can see no reason why the section shouldn't be closed. Hearts reputation is worth far more than than the group in Section N. 

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Racially abusing a black player on a day Hearts starting line up contained 4 black players, that’s a special kind of stupid right there...if this is proven and as yet it’s not ( we do need to remember that)

According to stv it's alleged now.

Would be good if we could see what the outcome of the Court  case and take it from there ..

If guilty banned 

If not then apologies all round from those who branded them racist's 

Just now, Prof said:

The good name of Hearts is being dragged downwards by a minority. Predictably we have the "it wasnae me" and "did they really sing racist songs" commentators. The Motherwell players heard it. That should be enough for most people but still we get excuses. The majority in Section N are either deaf or happy to ignore the racist comments. In the Hibs and Celtic matches the behaviour of Section N was appalling. I can see no reason why the section shouldn't be closed. Hearts reputation is worth far more than than the group in Section N. 

So it’s only N it happens!

rubbish I am lower G I’ve heard it their upper G to EFG all guilty ! 

my god what let’s just brand the whole Hearts Support Scum you can’t just make derogatory comments about 1 area 

47 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Could it be incident occurred pre game. There were CCTV enquires during and 2 lifts before game finished?

That was what I was trying to get over , as I said there will of been more arrests or cautions at the game there usually is they just aren’t disclosed. Due to the nature of them , these two are high profile so will be disclosed.

haveyouheard 22
5 minutes ago, Prof said:

Time will tell what the Well players heard, I'm prepared to wait till all comes out before letting rip..As for closing a whole Sec down, please.Thankfully its not the world according you 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Prof said:

:rofl:

Ma sides!

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Prof said:

Leave nothing to chance, just close down all of Tynie, why stop at N?  

Skippy Doodle
8 minutes ago, Prof said:

don't argue with your intentions mate but lazy sweeping generalisations of groups of fans does not help with the every growing divide amongst the fan base

yes we do need to get to root of the problem but closing down sections is not the answer IMO

48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

CCTVs will not have the audio.

That is just not true , CCTV on body cams or videos on personal phones or indeed corroboration from other individuals could be used. Further to that professional lip readers can and have been used to corroborate things

11 minutes ago, Prof said:

Again, you need to be less obvious.

You're not very good at this.

31 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Superb post Skip

Threads like this do the Club and Fanbase no good at ALL 

The fanbase rallied round when the Club needed them to let’s not loose that spirit! 

14 minutes ago, jambocub said:

According to stv it's alleged now.

Would be good if we could see what the outcome of the Court  case and take it from there ..

If guilty banned 

If not then apologies all round from those who branded them racist's 

Was always reported as alleged as far as Iv seen they have to word it like that.

On 09/12/2018 at 14:06, Fozzyonthefence said:

Ok, he made it up then?  Why did you feel the need to add that?  Chelsea, the police and FA are certainly taking it seriously enough to investigate it so I doubt it will fall under the nothing to see category.

i don't know if it happened or not and let the investigation take its course but at the moment it is only an allergation.

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Right hold on!! If the Motherwell players heard it they will be witnesses and will already have been approached for statements. As it stands 2 men have been arrested and are helping with enquires. You cannot take the leap and say it’s a closed case because Motherwell players heard it, the suspects are entitled to a defence here. The clubs name was associated with Tommy Robinson there’s no evidence that this was the action of everyone in section N, there’s also the Lennon incidents section N weren’t involved in either.

Do you not think shutting that section will further drag our name down as the press have a field day with it and every time our stadium is on TV for match coverage there will be a constant reminder that we shut a section because we couldnt control our racist/bigoted fans? And also do you think it will automatically eradicate any issues or will it spread to different parts of the ground?

what I’d prefer is if police Scotland and the highly expensive stewarding company got on with their job, it’ll be far more effective when anyone partial to that kind of behaviour realises they’ll be spending the night in the cells and getting a life ban than it will be spreading them out round the stadium!

Sexton Hardcastle
21 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Much like one of Tommy’s hertz twitter fan boys claiming that their mob raised thousands for a kid with autism yet having previous posts taking the piss out of Jay Beattie.

That whole network of fans are just beyond help.

1 hour ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

If you know our history we were the first Scottish team to have a coloured professional player. 

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Currahee! said:

Police confirm 2 arrests. Yet you wouldn't be surprised to hear arrests before, during and after the game? That is at least 1 more arrest than the police confirmed...

Police don’t tend to publish every arrest made ??

1 hour ago, Currahee! said:

Well i'm in lower N and these guys got arrested as they left after half 4. I saw it happen and the steward explained to people around us why they were arrested. Now 2 arrests at the time for racism as per the steward and what I witnessed, plus the police saying 2 arrests says to me there was 2 arrests before the final whistle. Where are the arrests beforehand and why have the police not mentioned this?

So the two guys got arrested as they left and you went haring off to ask the steward who then gave you a full explanation? ?

59 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Could it be incident occurred pre game. There were CCTV enquires during and 2 lifts before game finished?

Pretty much exactly what will have happened.

57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

CCTVs will not have the audio.

From phone? I’m only going by what I’ve read on here. I’m guessing it’s official video as hasn’t surfaced on SM. Certainly if it’s body cam footage may well have sound.

2 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Much like one of Tommy’s hertz twitter fan boys claiming that their mob raised thousands for a kid with autism yet having previous posts taking the piss out of Jay Beattie.

That whole network of fans are just beyond help.

Do you have proof of just hearsay  

Sexton Hardcastle
Just now, Larky_Jambo said:

Do you have proof of just hearsay  

I could send you the boys twitter page getting torn to bits by an unknown person with a link to a newspaper article. Won’t post it on here though. Boys a loser looking for pals and as normal the weird middle aged men of our fans are grooming him.

21 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Perhaps there's a default position of suspending people if they get arrested in the stadium?

I am sure if it comes out they have been arrested on a misunderstanding the club will unban these fans and offer them something along the lines of hospitality as a sorry?

I wouldn’t criticise the club for banning them whilst it’s an issue for the police or whatever but if it turns out they were just singing the kickback song I hope the club make it up to them. 

26 minutes ago, Prof said:

It should be enough that the Motherwell players said they heard rival fans being racist :laugh:

Im sure if there is footage this will all be put to bed, considering Motherwell players won’t have a clue about kickback I wouldn’t be surprised if this does turn out to be a misunderstanding.  

How long do these things tend to go on for with the police?

13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was always reported as alleged as far as Iv seen they have to word it like that.

Just going with what I've read or saw on TV .I thought they'd not been using the alleged bit..maybe I'm wrong did have few beers .

Hopefully resolved soon ( and should be if there's video evidence) 

2 minutes ago, Morph said:

It should be enough that the Motherwell players said they heard rival fans being racist :laugh:

Im sure if there is footage this will all be put to bed, considering Motherwell players won’t have a clue about kickback I wouldn’t be surprised if this does turn out to be a misunderstanding.  

Timeline appears to be

Incident before the game when Motherwell were warming up - abuse toward Mlubu , Motherwell player confronts Hearts fans as Police and Stewards then get involved.

Police go to look at footage

As guys leave the Police then arrest them for racially abusing said player.

Police must be confident of a win in court if they are charging them. Perhaps audio matching CCTV exists along with other footage (probably from Motherwell's pitch shots they do during games).

Still plausible it is a misheard song though, but if this is from before the game then that probably rules out the 'stand up if you hate kickback' song being misheard.

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, Morph said:

This could take an age if the prosecution continues and it  goes to court I'm sure the 2 or more  involved will plead not guilt assuming it goes that far, so easy a Yr if not longer

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Just going with what I've read or saw on TV .I thought they'd not been using the alleged bit..maybe I'm wrong did have few beers .

Hopefully resolved soon ( and should be if there's video evidence) 

I don’t think any video will be made public certainly at this stage if its from stewards , police or motherwell staff. Stewards and Police tend to have body cams with audio aswell. 

People seem to be focussing on the wrong parts of this rather than the simple facts that appear to have come out which i mentioned above. Timeline is important and the club acted as we should expect them too. If unproven then they can readmit the fans if proven guilty then they can ban for life. 

5 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

This could take an age if the prosecution continues and it  goes to court I'm sure the 2 or more  involved will plead not guilt assuming it goes that far, so easy a Yr if not longer

Maybe being daft but in this case with it being one persons word against another, will they not need to use the hard evidence they have and that should show beyond doubt whether they were singing or shouting racist pish?

It could be the case that the Motherwell player was annoyed at racist shouts from the section, which I’ve heard myself (not at this game) and then those guys have been singing “we hate kickback” and that’s the bit that’s been misheard.   

Pure speculation though, I hope the guys haven’t done anything wrong though as we could really do without this. 

Edited by Morph

11 minutes ago, kila said:

Police must be confident of a win in court if they are charging them. Perhaps audio matching CCTV exists along with other footage (probably from Motherwell's pitch shots they do during games).

Still plausible it is a misheard song though, but if this is from before the game then that probably rules out the 'stand up if you hate kickback' song being misheard.

It would need to be the procurator fiscal that was confident of a win in court for it to even get as far as court not the police.

Edited by graygo

haveyouheard 22
Just now, Morph said:

Maybe being daft but in this case with it being one persons word against another, will they not need to use the hard evidence they have and that should show beyond doubt whether they were singing or shouting racist pish?

It could be the case that the Motherwell player was annoyed at shouts from the section, which I’ve heard myself (not at that game) and then those guys have been singing “we hate kickback” and that’s the bit that’s been misheard.   

Pure speculation though, I hope the guys haven’t done anything wrong though as we could really do without this. 

You can be 100% guilty and deny it Re of what evidence is against you, many do and walk

Can also go against you when you might be Innocent and found guilty  i'm referring to a jury which at times is a lottery

Imagine Prof was on the bench 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

It would need to be the prurator fiscal that was confident of a win in court for it to even get as far as court not the police.

Wouldn’t be able to charge them without corroboration before it was passed to the PF though is that correct. So as they have been charged there had to be sufficient evidence to charge them. Whether that turns into a prosecution is a different matter

10 minutes ago, kila said:

No idea about the pre-match thing but if it was the Kickback song it would explain Robinson’s reference to “a group of about 20” or whatever it was that he said. Chances of 20 folk collectively deciding to whap out racist songs like that at a home game seem pretty slim. There’s not a chance the people around them would have missed it either. 

25 minutes ago, Larky_Jambo said:

Threads like this do the Club and Fanbase no good at ALL 

The fanbase rallied round when the Club needed them to let’s not loose that spirit! 

You suggesting we rally round and protect a couple of guys who were heard and reported by Motherwell players and perhaps a photographer for racism? On your bike!...And if the good people of Section N want to support these guys then they deserve what may happen to them as a result too. What these guys did was simply not acceptable. And I don't care about bloody "allegedly" - if they were reported, and lifted, then that is enough. You said above that there were 15 or so people who did enough to get bans just from the nature of their song list...

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

I don’t think any video will be made public certainly at this stage if its from stewards , police or motherwell staff. Stewards and Police tend to have body cams with audio aswell. 

People seem to be focussing on the wrong parts of this rather than the simple facts that appear to have come out which i mentioned above. Timeline is important and the club acted as we should expect them too. If unproven then they can readmit the fans if proven guilty then they can ban for life. 

I'm no expecting it to be public just if there's clear video evidence ( sure the motherwell manager said he watched it). It'll be quite easy to prosecute

• cosanostra locked this topic