• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

22 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

A relentless stream of piss.

Its " Tommy Robinson may be a complete ***** –" which got me...theres no debate here . He is an arsehole. 

These halfwits are never going to change their views. You only have to look at the utter shite they regularly post on social media and listen to the disgusting stuff they shout at games. Racist, sectarian or bigoted views are not welcome at Tynecastle Park and the sooner these tits are banned the better. 

Imagine having to explain these idiots actions to your kids? Fully grown adults shouting "black *****", "****ing paedo *******s", "Fenian *****" etc. I can't stand these pissed up racist arseholes using football as an excuse to spout their pish and if that makes me a sweetie rustler then you're the one with the problem, not me. 

Funny thing is, it's the young ones being 'groomed', for want of a better word, by these older guys that are more worrying. 12-18 year olds calling normal fans boring *******s because they want to sit and enjoy the game (most with their kids) and not jump about abusing players and opposition fans. It's mental.

Good luck eradicating the problems when the older generation pavement dancers keep egging them on to recreate their youth. It's embarrassing and yet they all think they're ****ing legends. Imagine trying to talk sense to one of these guys? Unfortunately this problem isn't going away any time soon.

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Its " Tommy Robinson may be a complete ***** –" which got me...theres no debate here . He is an arsehole. 

But that is not the debate.  

On 08/12/2018 at 18:48, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Hopefully their grooming hasn’t led to too many more impressionable kids being dragged in to their seedy world.

Correct. Unfortunately it seems like more and more of them keep trying to impress these creepy older guys and bring back the 'old' days. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Proud about something you have no control over. :lol:

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

14 hours ago, oi oi said:

First I heard 10-20 fans was Richard Gordon on Sportsound on my car wireless after the match. No idea where he got that from though. He said something along the lines of "10-20 fans were involved in the alleged incident". I'm not sure if the show is available on the iPlayer if someone wants to check. 

How reassuringly Richard Gordon of him. The bastion of unbiased integrity that he is when it involves Hearts

5 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

How reassuringly Richard Gordon of him. The bastion of unbiased integrity that he is when it involves Hearts

It wasn't Richard Gordon though it was Brian McLaughlin who was telling him which he then repeated.

Still a wank though.

55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What the hell has a dildo got to do with anything!

p.s I obviously meant white flag

:vrface:

Well tbf with you we are never quite sure are we.... ?

The Treasurer
59 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Some people might want to use HMFC as a platform for politics, but most of us just want to watch a game of football without people trying to recruit us for Antifa, the UDA, UKIP or PETA. 

This 

Difficult subject to explain to your kids. My boys season ticket holders for 5 years were in section T, have heard about this and asked me why don't they like blacks? 

42 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

Difficult subject to explain to your kids. My boys season ticket holders for 5 years were in section T, have heard about this and asked me why don't they like blacks? 

What "they" are you referring to?  Your boys or the idiots that shouted the abuse??

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

What "they" are you referring to?  Your boys or the idiots that shouted the abuse??

The idiots that shouted the abuse.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

A group on social media, naming themselves “Hearts Lads and Lasses Against Fascism” have been talking about upcoming actions they’re planning to take. 

Well you’ve (twice now) completely missed my point. Some people might want to use HMFC as a platform for politics, but most of us just want to watch a game of football without people trying to recruit us for Antifa, the UDA, UKIP or PETA. 

Oh dear. 

Theres nothing wrong with being anti fascist but if you’re going to take the line of ‘politics doesn’t have a place in football’ in response to someone like Tommy Robinson then this stuff needs to be cut out too.  

I dont want anyone using hearts to promote any sort of political message.  I have no problems with positive things like show racism the red card displays etc but the last thing we need is tynecastle becoming a wee battle ground for sub groups of fans to infight. 

4 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

The idiots that shouted the abuse.

Quite easy to explain to your boys. Simply that these guys are just idiots and racist abuse is totally unacceptable.  Unfortunately they will encounter this type of behaviour in society as they grow up.

Edited by Thomaso

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Even with the tidal wave of Scottish nationalism, I still utterly adore Scotland.

Actually add Diane Abbott,  she hates her big bad racist fascist country she lives in.

Diane Abbott is the daughter of a bus driver who became president of the Oxford Union and you, sir, are not fit to lick her boots

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Quite easy to explain to your boys. Simply that these guys are just idiots and racist abuse is totally unacceptable.  Unfortunately they will encounter this type of behaviour in society as they grow up.

Theyr half black themselves so I hope they don't get any bother as they are growing up.

3 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

Theyr half black themselves so I hope they don't get any bother as they are growing up.

I really hope they do not.  Don't let the idiots win.

Jambof3tornado

I'm totally lost now.

Am I right in thinking Adolf Hilter called a Motherwell player something racist?

Seriously, did those accused get charged? 

14 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Diane Abbott is the daughter of a bus driver who became president of the Oxford Union and you, sir, are not fit to lick her boots

So you are judging her on the success of her parents?

19 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Correct. 

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

That doesn’t stop her being an enormous arsehole. 

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

These halfwits are never going to change their views. You only have to look at the utter shite they regularly post on social media and listen to the disgusting stuff they shout at games. Racist, sectarian or bigoted views are not welcome at Tynecastle Park and the sooner these tits are banned the better. 

Imagine having to explain these idiots actions to your kids? Fully grown adults shouting "black *****", "****ing paedo *******s", "Fenian *****" etc. I can't stand these pissed up racist arseholes using football as an excuse to spout their pish and if that makes me a sweetie rustler then you're the one with the problem, not me. 

Funny thing is, it's the young ones being 'groomed', for want of a better word, by these older guys that are more worrying. 12-18 year olds calling normal fans boring *******s because they want to sit and enjoy the game (most with their kids) and not jump about abusing players and opposition fans. It's mental.

Good luck eradicating the problems when the older generation pavement dancers keep egging them on to recreate their youth. It's embarrassing and yet they all think they're ****ing legends. Imagine trying to talk sense to one of these guys? Unfortunately this problem isn't going away any time soon.

Excellent post. We can spend day after day on here splitting hairs on the definition of fascism but it impacts nothing. The moulding of these kids has already happened and they now believe the nonsense they've been fed. Anyone that denies that this is the case has never attended an away game in the last 2/3 seasons. 

Edited by Jodami

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Absolutely bang on the cash.

58 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Well said...

Governor Tarkin
34 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I'm polishing my Jack Boots for the next home game. 

Good man.

Geoff the Mince
3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So much anger for one so young, mate. So much vitriol. :(

I'm still waiting on him telling me i'm a right wing arsehole to my face .

Been a few weeks now , maybe another keyboard hardman . 

1 hour ago, Morph said:

Oh dear. 

Theres nothing wrong with being anti fascist but if you’re going to take the line of ‘politics doesn’t have a place in football’ in response to someone like Tommy Robinson then this stuff needs to be cut out too.  

I dont want anyone using hearts to promote any sort of political message.  I have no problems with positive things like show racism the red card displays etc but the last thing we need is tynecastle becoming a wee battle ground for sub groups of fans to infight. 

This is where I am. 

The idea of witnessing grown men turn a Heart Of Midlothian Football Club match into some kind of SDL/Counter SDL rally gives me the absolute boak.

53 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well said...

How was it? It is honestly one of the most truly bizarre posts I have read on here.

Dianne Abbott’s father is completely irrelevant to this debate.

He insinuates that because her father made a success of himself, she in some way is better than me. 

Also truly bizarre in thinking he for one second knows anything about my parents.

Just found it staggeringly unfounded.

I can just imagine if a Tory said “his father is a top lawyer in the country, you could not lace his boots” – but I guess we all know that class is only be allowed to point score when it is the lower class.

Edited by i8hibsh

Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I'm still waiting on him telling me i'm a right wing arsehole to my face .

Been a few weeks now , maybe another keyboard hardman . 

You are a right wing arsehole though.

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

There was a thread on JKB a few years back, was something along the lines of “unpopular thoughts” or something, and I seem to recall that a few Jambos (including myself) said the same.  We do overplay it, big time.  I also thought the Championship commemorative strip was hideous.  To say such does not make someone disrespect the sacrifices of our troops past and present. They have my full respect and backing but it is a tad too much at times.

Oh god.

I agree with i8. ???

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Morph said:

Oh dear. 

Agree totally. I have no problem with people having different views/opinions on the likes of religion and politics, as well as football. But irrespective of your leanings/thoughts on such things the place to leave them is at the turnstiles. Once inside the ground all should be there for one reason only, to support and promote The Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

haveyouheard 22

I'm twisted enough by liking  the thought of the Military parading at Tynie when we play Celtic with them having the   whole Roseburn  end or not..Cyndi Lauper and celtic spring to mind 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

:rofl:

I8's been well beaten to that thankless task by Corbyn! :rofl:

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Agree totally. I have no problem with people having different views/opinions on the likes of religion and politics, as well as football. But irrespective of your leanings/thoughts on such things the place to leave them is at the turnstiles. Once inside the ground all should be there for one reason only, to support and promote The Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

I agree with both of you. Unfortunately however, after a circa-fifteen year decrease in it, the last few years have seen a massive rise in bigoted behaviour in the immediate vicinity of the stadium, from the streets between pub to turnstyle, to the queue to the turnstiles themselves. Some of the songs and chants about “fenians” etc on the Foundation Plaza, as fans are entering the stadium for example, are utterly repugnant. There will be fans queuing at the same time as the arseholes who these songs are directly offensive towards, and they should not be subjected to it whilst standing on a common Hearts area that they probably contributed to financially.

Geoff the Mince
16 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You are a right wing arsehole though.

i'd drop the word right for fat .

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

i'd drop the word right for fat .

That's a concession I'd be willing to grant you.

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Not suggesting you in any way, as I know you are well educated but would you at least admit that the term 'fascism' is being  overused? This is to say it is being used by many who truly do not understand the term, and that is to say it's real meaning.

For example, ‘Antifa’ are by far and away and without the slightest shadow of doubt the most fascist organisation right now in the western world.  How can that compute?  As soon as anyone sees someone with views on immigration, race, homeless, welfare, nationalism, capitalism etc they are accused of being fascist.  This is a nonsense.

Fascism has absolutely nothing to do with being right wing, in-fact, historically it has always been imposed from the left.  Antifa do not support any opposing political view -   this is easily the most fascist existence on the planet.

Now, let us go into pride in country and race. Everybody should be proud of their race and country.  Again, we have antifa – predominantly white angry millennials who negatively prejudice anyone with opinions, wealth and white skin.  Not only is this fascist it is racist.  Do you honestly know anyone on the planet who is not proud of their country of origin?  It seems to be only shut down when it is a white person from the big bad west who is proud.  How is this acceptable?  There are almost no exceptions since the dawn of time that a political leader has not been a proud nationalist, President Trump is no exception but guess what……………..you guessed it…………….he is a fascist for being so.

Not one country on the planet (200 approx) has open borders.  Not one.  When anyone from a Western predominantly white country wishes to maintain this they are branded (by the far left)……you guessed it………………..fascist and racist.   Do you not see how ridiculous this is?

State/ general overall control, and one ruler is next up for disection, who in the Capitalist Western world wishes for this?  State control is outrageous and kinda why I started to lean towards Conservative from a very early age.  The only people in the Western world who are all about control are Antifa. 

I see absolutely zero fascism in the West outwith Antifa.  Not Tommy Robinson, not Donald Trump (the two usual textbook accusations), no-one except these masked anarchic thugs I see shutting down everyone who dares to have a view.  Now I am not saying not being fascist makes someone a good guy, Tommy Robinson may be a complete ***** – I have never met him and have no desire to but what he is not is a fascist.  I realise this is not the TR thread so I will not go any further with it but it is just a rant regarding this bloody term that is on every street corner and on ever square inch of social media in the West in 2018.  I am sick to the back teeth of hearing it. 

Rant over - peace

Schengen 

8 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I agree with both of you. Unfortunately however, after a circa-fifteen year decrease in it, the last few years have seen a massive rise in bigoted behaviour in the immediate vicinity of the stadium, from the streets between pub to turnstyle, to the queue to the turnstiles themselves. Some of the songs and chants about “fenians” etc on the Foundation Plaza, as fans are entering the stadium for example, are utterly repugnant. There will be fans queuing at the same time as the arseholes who these songs are directly offensive towards, and they should not be subjected to it whilst standing on a common Hearts area that they probably contributed to financially.

It’s in the pubs and around the stadiums you hear it. Pockets of fans singing sh1te like Edinburgh is wonderful, Lionel Ritchie - stamping on a fenian. Tiffany - we hate catholics. Egging each other on and gettting their jollies from it. Embarrassing.

4 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Good post

I see Chelsea banned the guys for abusing Sterling. One pleading he called him "a Manc ****" and not "A black ****"

so he is not a racist arsehole, just an arsehole.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

Good post

I see Chelsea banned the guys for abusing Sterling. One pleading he called him "a Manc ****" and not "A black ****"

Tbf to the guy when you watch the clip it’s very difficult to determine exactly what he’s saying. I’d say in his defence there’s a black lad standing almost right next to him so you’d imagine he’d have at the very least anyway, gave him a dirty look if it had been racist. 

Anyway judging by the state he’s getting himself in banning him from games might save his life. Incredible to see a man of that age getting into that nick at a player. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
31 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

It’s in the pubs and around the stadiums you hear it. Pockets of fans singing sh1te like Edinburgh is wonderful, Lionel Ritchie - stamping on a fenian. Tiffany - we hate catholics. Egging each other on and gettting their jollies from it. Embarrassing.

Allegedly, some people on this thread like this one in particular. :whistling:

Bridge of Djoum
18 hours ago, oi oi said:

First I heard 10-20 fans was Richard Gordon on Sportsound on my car wireless after the match. No idea where he got that from though. He said something along the lines of "10-20 fans were involved in the alleged incident". I'm not sure if the show is available on the iPlayer if someone wants to check. 

How ******* old is your car?

36 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Good post

I’d suggest there’s quite a few similarities between the Chelsea fan and some of the posters on this thread...apologies for linking The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7950209/chelsea-colin-wing-abuse-raheem-sterling-black-man/

This is is particularly similar to a few posters thoughts around media/YouTube/Facebook/pre-judgement etc:

“So, it's not illegal to be racist, no one knows if this man was even singing the song, no-one knows if he even laid a finger on the black man, but the majority here are happy to see him sacked for being on a train

What a strange country we live in nowadays when the baying mobs exercise trial by YouTube to bypass all sense of justice."

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

I'm polishing my Jack Boots for the next home game. 

Union or regular?

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

This is where I am. 

The idea of witnessing grown men turn a Heart Of Midlothian Football Club match into some kind of SDL/Counter SDL rally gives me the absolute boak.

Plus we hadn’t even finished with the stander uppers versus sitter downers, the section G’ers v Section N’ers, the Sport Are Troopers v pacifists or the Hello Helloers versus the non-Hello Helloers, never mind the non-sectarian lyric splinter group. ?

We don’t have enough time or bandwidth for new warring factions.

• cosanostra locked this topic