Tommy Robinson

DB-14

There’s been a few asking where this was taken ; 

A fund raising event was held in The Kingsnowe on Saturday night , it was due to be held in Luckies but clashed with the rugby. As the landlady has an interest in both premises it was a simple solution . 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Maiden Gorgie
18 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

All the ‘hertz’ boys can lap this patter up and joke about all they want but this shite is a serious skid mark on our club. No two ways about it. The problem exists and will only grow.

Good luck to Anne and those working to weed these ****ing morons out.

:spoton:

Edited by Maiden Gorgie

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

So many posts from people (on both sides of the debate) simply grandstanding in the hope they are quoted in the evening news. 

As for those who claimed they had to look up who the guy is I'm calling bullshit on that. He has been on many TV shows, in many newspapers and is discussed on the radio.

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Spot on half of the people on here just jump on the bandwagon and have no idea who it is they are actually hating.  

You could say the same for the majority of TR fans. 

The EDL and SDL politics have absolutely no place within football first and foremost. Let's call it like it is, his name is Stephen Lennon. He has come to prominence as the founder of the EDL.

He has no affiliation to heart of Midlothian, his circus and politics belong nowhere near tynecastle end of story really

Time to start the in house skelping on the stands.

Get these scum out of Tynie. I'm not interested in reading a debate about it. You're an arsehole if you have anything remotely positive to say about this stain on humanity and an even bigger arsehole if you are wanting him to have anything to do with your football team. 

Absolute pricks. 

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

No he never. He does that '****' face a lot. You literally have a programmed mind.

Deny that. 

After watching the Tommy Robinson lecture at Oxford University, if the events he describes from his childhood are actually true...it’s potentially understandable how a child/young man in that environment could start to go down the path he has. 

Unfortunately, that path has led him to be surrounded by racist scumbags, much like a few of the people on this thread (who as usual, don’t have the spine to actually admit what they are).

Any person that’s not a complete scumbag knows that’s its inherently wrong to hate someone purely for the colour of their skin, the religion they choose to follow...or their sexuality. Which is why it’s not really understandable that Robinson claims he’s not a racist/the EDL are not racist...when he’s basically surrounded by racists, spouting hate and bile everywhere he goes.

He’s either a liar...and is a racist, or he’s lying to the people he represents/speaks to (who believe he’s a racist just like them) and essentially follow him for that specific reason.

I8, I’ve pointed out a few times your views are a complete and utter embarrassment...I wonder what your heroes The Beatles would think/have thought about your views of the world?

They would probably pity you...

Regardless of what you think of him. There’s no place for it in football. To have the McCrae’s Battalion banner in the background and make this political statement is crass at best.  

28 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Get these scum out of Tynie. I'm not interested in reading a debate about it. You're an arsehole if you have anything remotely positive to say about this stain on humanity and an even bigger arsehole if you are wanting him to have anything to do with your football team. 

Absolute pricks. 

This in spades

8 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you talking about the Muslim faith here or some of the harsher Salafist followings of Islam? 

Des, the four schools of Sunni jurisprudence (they deal with interpretation , exegesis to form Sharia) are all pretty unanimous on issues like death to apostates, death to homosexuals, jihad and fgm. It's a fallacy to quibble over terms that are largely western academic projections  like Islamism and Salafism. Any 'extremes' as we see them are simply symptoms of the larger whole. 

E.g 40% of uk mosques are Deobandi (same as Taliban) so it shouldn't be a surprise that the leader of Polwarth Mosque is then found out to be knee deep with Pakistani militant groups that kill religious minorities. It's not the same as other religions for a number of reasons. TR simply points out the obvious and we can't have the yobby proles doing that.

He is a ****** scumbag and anyone who believes he isn't is an even bigger ****! 

IMHO of course. Want him nowhere near Tynecastle and neither should anyone whose grandparents or great grandparents gave up their lives fighting fascists like him

At my recent plot ceremony, Ann Budge talked about how the benefactor donations and other business deals were only possible due to the reputational shift at our club in recent years. Isn’t it fantastic that supposed Hearts supporters are actively trying to damage that. Absolute ****ing morons.

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

At my recent plot ceremony, Ann Budge talked about how the benefactor donations and other business deals were only possible due to the reputational shift at our club in recent years. Isn’t it fantastic that supposed Hearts supporters are actively trying to damage that. Absolute ****ing morons.

It's genuinely confusing.

6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems vindictive and planned. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

It's genuinely confusing.

Not really...a few adult scumbags with warped views of the world, have clearly managed to groom an increasing number of youngsters (probably via their own kids) into their twisted ideologies.

No doubt a few of them will be on this forum...and probably this very thread.

Complete and utter scumbags...they’re the ones that deserve our anger, not the impressionable kids they’re basically using to promote their views.

No doubt most of them will grow out of it/see it for exactly what it is...but a select few will hold those views for life, and the whole process will probably start again.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
44 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Absolute pricks. 

Are you suggesting hearts fans should attack people in the stands for holding different views to their own? 

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Not really...a few adult scumbags with warped views of the world, have clearly managed to groom an increasing number of youngsters (probably via their own kids) into their twisted ideologies.

Complete and utter scumbags...they’re the ones that deserve our anger, not the impressionable kids they’re basically using to promote their views.

No doubt most of them will grow out of it/see it for exactly what it is...but a select few will hold those views for life, and the whole process will probably start again.

Absolutely spot on.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Really? proof please and I will lose all respect for him  

I can't prove it unfortunately but I saw that documentary too. He followed up his Brevik chat by throwing a beer bottle at a policeman and then hiding and giggling. 

I too have my own mind, and I think he is a cretin. 

Sexton Hardcastle
3 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Are you suggesting hearts fans should attack people in the stands for holding different views to their own? 

If the views are extremist. Isn’t that what your boy Tommy does?

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems vindictive and planned. 

It is imo. One of the ‘likes’ on that Instagram Photo is from a person who advertises their beliefs as:

”Fans not Bans”

”Budge Out”

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

If the views are extremist. Isn’t that what your boy Tommy does?

My boy? 

Please explain that one. 

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

It is imo. One of the ‘likes’ on that Instagram Photo is from a person who advertises their beliefs as:

”Fans not Bans”

”Budge Out”

So a vendetta against someone who helped us get to where we are now. Pathetic. 

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

My boy? 

Please explain that one. 

Guessing it’s a reference to your tragic posts on the Singing Section thread where you attempted to claim people were “creepy” for sharing this sort of thing on JKB?

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

My boy? 

Please explain that one. 

If you support his right to critique Islam without being jailed or called a racist you are in Pediga/EDL. Simples. 

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

So a vendetta against someone who helped us get to where we are now. Pathetic. 

The “Fans not Bans” part is a clue.

7 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Correct. There’ll be a few on here soon to get offended at your suggestion of grooming. Nothing sexual but similar to how gangs recruit impressionable kids.

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

If you support his right to critique Islam without being jailed or called a racist you are in Pediga/EDL. Simples. 

Is that you Stalin?

1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Correct. There’ll be a few on here soon to get offended at your suggestion of grooming. Nothing sexual but similar to how gangs recruit impressionable kids.

Careful. Calling them “groomers” gets a certain misty-eyed seventiesphile all angry on here. 

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Don't talk shite. But deflection tactics like yours, sums his followers right up. 

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

The “Fans not Bans” part is a clue.

It seems to have began around the first singing section being binned.

Just now, ri Alban said:

It seems to have began around the first singing section being binned.

It’s always been an undercurrent since I’ve been going to games 1986, but it started to really die out by the late nineties and early 2000s. Unfortunately it’s been enjoying quite a resurgence recently. That recent resurgence started to really peak around the time of the last singing section being banned from Tynecastle, and that peak continues still. 

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don't talk shite. But deflection tactics like yours, sums his followers right up. 

I am not his follower. I support his right to be heard without being assaulted by Muslims or militants just like I support the right of Geert Wilders to be heard in his country without being murdered. I also support your right to call TR a racist and deny everything he says, as well as the hard facts regards the complete failure of Islam to integrate into the British way of life and ongoing criminal offending from this community both in the UK and wider Europe. You are free to ignore all of that as TR is to highlight it. It's called democracy - if you prefer we can have blasphemy laws as in Pakistan that execute Islam doubters.

Edited by JackLadd

38 minutes ago, Mark M said:

proles

Genuinely never heard this word before! 

You’ve also got me researching Deobandism! 

6 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

That interview is a belter. 

There is also one. 

"Stealing awe oor joabs" 

.... Then in the Same sentence

"taking all our benefits and living aff the guvermunt" 

:fonzie:

Schrodinger’s immigrant

Sexton Hardcastle

The 15/20 hertz boys on twitter are hilarious with this caper. All like and RT everyone’s comments on the subject and all leap to defend each other. 

Cant wait for one of them to step out of line and be swiftly dealt with like Stephen Graham does with the skin head in his motor on the way back from the rally in this is England. 

https://youtu.be/bQw5tL8iyDw

10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I am not his follower. I support his right to be heard without being assaulted by Muslims or militants just like I support the right of Geert Wilders to be heard in his country without being murdered. I also support your right to call TR a racist and deny everything he says, as well as the hard facts regards the complete failure of Islam to integrate into the British way of life and ongoing criminal offending from this community both in the UK and wider Europe. You are free to ignore all of that as TR is to highlight it. It's called democracy - if you prefer we can blasphemy laws as in Pakistan that execute Islam doubters.

"Hard facts"

You seem infuriated about Islam not integrating (presumably as you see fit) into the British way of life (presumably as you see it) and yet you are trying to get high and mighty and lecture someone about democracy?  Seriously?

What is the British way of life anyway?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Really? proof please and I will lose all respect for him  

“Lose all respect for him”

:cornette:

anyway searched for it, its at at the end of this clip, not a song as such (this was 6 years ago so memory was foggy) but joking about Anders Breivik shooting all the Muslims 

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

6 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Sorry to see this thread moved to the Shed, which I don't normally visit.

I think this IS football related, inasmuch as we appear to have a bunch of fans who have fallen for this crap as part of their false notion that Hearts is some kind of loyalist institution.

Over the years, various hard right groups tried to recruit Hearts fans based on the same fallacy. So I believe, anyway, but must confess I never noticed them at it (e.g. recruiting people on their way into games). it's not surprising that the 'Tommy Robinson brigade', whatever and whoever they are, would want to do the same.

I don't want my FOOTBALL team tarnished with any of this. But, to get it out in the open, it seems to me to be a valid topic for discussion in the Terrace.

To be quite clear, this is not who or what we are. Never.

I think this thread should have remained in the terrace.

It would serve as a reminder to fans that there is a group of people trying to turn Hearts into a right wing political / sectarian club.

I would hope that the club have checked this thread and are awake to the danger those people are to our fine club.

Right Wing/Left wing I don't want Hearts having anything to do with politics.

As for Lennon or Robinson whatever he calls himself he is a chancer manipulating the weak of mind.

I'm 47 and I've never known Hearts not to have a far right wing element within the support. It's the only disappointing thing about the Club. Everything else is magic. 

i wish jj was my dad
20 hours ago, redm said:

Urgh, having that flag behind them is the most repulsive desecration of the fine name of McCrae’s Battalion. Wonder who’s going to break it to them that McCrae’s actually fought to save us from the poison of people just like Robinson? 

Clueless. Absolutely clueless. 

Couldn't agree more. Hate when these pricks hijack things we cherish to further their disgusting agendas.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

Schrodinger’s immigrant

Aye, as an Austrian he sure is. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

It would seem that way. I'm sure the poster who said he was my boy will be able to provide many posts backing that up. 

Bazzas right boot

All over social media and local news. 

Some Hearts fans celebrating him. 

This could do serious damage to us. Just when the fans were getting a bit united this happens, not to mention the possible commercial implications. 

Turning into a bit of a circus. Wish folk would concentrate on the football, we really are joining the realms of the OF and for unknown reasons parts of our support are sucking it up. 

A second indey referendum will also be fun to watch our support squabble over. 

Think some are grasping for a political identity, we are a Scottish football team, end off. 

**** of to Ibrox, Litterally if you want to bring shitty politics into it, particularly the racist, anti semitic, homophobic, sexist bigoted type. 

Just **** off somewhere else and do your political stunts. *****. 

22 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

“Lose all respect for him”

:cornette:

anyway searched for it, its at at the end of this clip, not a song as such (this was 6 years ago so memory was foggy) but joking about Anders Breivik shooting all the Muslims 

More lies by the fascist left about oor Tommy. ?

haveyouheard 22
28 minutes ago, pablo said:

I'm 47 and I've never known Hearts not to have a far right wing element within the support. It's the only disappointing thing about the Club. Everything else is magic. 

I agree, looking at FB there quite a few in TR camp, best ignored and it will go away rather than draw attention to it

• davemclaren locked this topic