Tommy Robinson

DB-14

10 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

well thats a lie , Theres around 2 million extremist muslims in Gaza alone , tens of thousands of Isis in Iraq and Syria . And god knows how many in Africa . 106000 thats a belter

Even though the population of the Gaza Strip at last estimate was  1.8m? Another stranger to facts!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

What the actual fk is that all about and who are they plebs with the masks? Is this not being discussed on here?  In way shape or form should we associate ourselves with this sort of thing. 

The Old Tolbooth

I've got one of his followers (knuckle draggers) trying to tell me that he's a changed man because he donates to charities now ffs :facepalm: 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, HEARTS_1874 said:

Long Live Tommy Robinson

:lol:

QuarterlyCircularGharial-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

QuarterlyCircularGharial-max-1mb.gif

Best post on this entire thread. If a picture is worth a thousand words then how many words is a GIF worth?

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Best post on this entire thread. If a picture is worth a thousand words then how many words is a GIF worth?

that is epic

17 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

Get this so far to ****. I don’t want that facist scumbag within a 100 mile radius of Tynecastle. Ban these deplorable *****. I know we may not like to admit it, but some of our support are real, real scum. 

Absolutely x 100

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I watched a documentary a few years back and tommy Robinson was singing some song about Anders Breivik, don’t know how anyone can be an apologist for him

6 hours ago, Dinger said:

i just dont get why they made tommy robinson masks for going to the football, seems so weird to me, ill never understand it.

This. The thread is way off the mark. This has very little to do with TR himself, it's not like he is trying to crowbar himself into the hearts support.

This is everything to do with folk wearing his mask and associating it with our club. The fact photo was taken at a charity event for autism makes it even more odd.

To cover one of i8s points, i agree, if visiting Edinburgh TR would be quite entitled to pay his respects/photograph along side Mccrae's. But the that is not what's happening here its a small group of people, using masks, somehow wanting to associate him with a football club. This being pictured with the Mccrae's flag is nothing short of crass.

ToadKiller Dog

In the Sun as well now, 

The knuckledragging element within our support not going quietly. 

They clearly don't care about the damage this could do to our club, like putting off potential  sponsors. 

I know for a fact if this wee jobbie ever dares to turn up at Tynecastle the majority of the hearts support will let him know in no uncertain terms what they think of him. 

Why is this in the Shed? 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Plenty of tricolours in our next match. That is sure to discourage any recruitment campaign. Flags of all denominations actually.

#inclusivehearts

And for Tommy a seat next to Gerry Adams, if Gerry would kindly accept our invite. Maybe get the Pope, the Dalai Lama and other religious leads to come along.

All welcome except Teresa May I think

Edited by Sir Gio

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

My point is that ‘Robinson’ is highly selective about the type of crimes, or criminals, that bother him. No more from me on this subject.

Yes he is. That is why he has an 'angle' and does not deny it. Everyone does surely? I know I do. I am sure Tommy Robinson does not think child rape is exclusive to Muslims.

16 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

I watched a documentary a few years back and tommy Robinson was singing some song about Anders Breivik, don’t know how anyone can be an apologist for him

Really? proof please and I will lose all respect for him  

52 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

Spot the racist bigots on this thread no problem.

Great post. Not lazy at all and full of substance.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

That you had some speaks volumes about you.

Our club has taken a serious character assassination over the last few weeks, this just makes it far worse.

If he sets foot in Tynecastle I hope he falls down the steps.

5 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

That you had some speaks volumes about you.

Yes, I respect TR. I have my own mind.

This is type of guy that creates trouble , runs away for someone else to deal with it. No political crap in football please and especially no fannys like him.

The class of people at the bottom of the capitalist ladder tend to see people like TR as a shining beacon because he acknowledges them and signals he will fight for them. The problem is he doesn't really care, he just wants to move up the capitalist ladder himself (and he's already making a fortune with his persona) and will use whatever agenda to accomplish that.

1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

This is type of guy that creates trouble , runs away for someone else to deal with it. No political crap in football please and especially no fannys like him.

I agree about no politics in football but who are you to say who and who can't like football?

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Great post. Not lazy at all and full of substance.

Says it all.

What is so difficult to understand about it? Are you having trouble reading through these?

BA522.jpg

Just now, Mikey2690 said:

Says it all.

What is so difficult to understand about it? Are you having trouble reading through these?

BA522.jpg

Yes I am a proud Brit. and?

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yes I am a proud Brit. and?

If you can't see that Robinson is a racist bigoted arsewipe then I suggest you do some further reading and educating. 

9 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Our club has taken a serious character assassination over the last few weeks, this just makes it far worse.

If he sets foot in Tynecastle I hope he falls down the steps.

Normal sane thinking people will know none of the events recently tarnish the clubs name. 

Tommy Robinson not his real name. Total racist parasite. He has no place in civilised society. He is a racist, the EDL are racists. He and his followers have no place at Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, mscjambo said:

Tommy Robinson not his real name. Total racist parasite. He has no place in civilised society. He is a racist, the EDL are racists. He and his followers have no place at Tynecastle. 

Spot On. His circus has no place at hearts

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yes, I respect TR. I have my own mind.

Indeed you do. Slightly warped but nevertheless yours.

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

This thread is a total carcrash. The only fascism I see are in these posts. I emplore people to actually watch Tommy Robinson interviews. I mean really watch them and not just an EDL one from 7 years ago.

I really like listening to him and agree with a lot he says. I get I may be a tad 'too honest' for this forum but it is what it is. People seem to just hate him just because it is the 'right thing to do' and they don't want people to think badly of them.

Personally, I could not give a flying **** what people think of me on here. I am not a fascist or a racist. I know people want to believe supporters of TR are, desperately so infact but it simply is not the reality. People need to grow up a bit and embrace other opinions. Also learning the true meaning of fascism or racism would help also.

Spot on half of the people on here just jump on the bandwagon and have no idea who it is they are actually hating.  

9 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

If you can't see that Robinson is a racist bigoted arsewipe then I suggest you do some further reading and educating. 

If you have seen more videos or read more on TR than me I will be impressed. I am very educated on TR. I am also very well educated on President Trump and many other subjects. Still not seeing any racism. As for bigoted, well probably. Aren't we all? Well going by what bigotry is. Intolerance on this board and in society is 24/7.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
25 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

"Sarah O, you disgust me with your political avatar"

:gok: Twats.

Not that it upset you ? ? ? ? 

12 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Agreed. Him and these arsehole supporters are like a ****ing skidmark all over our club. GTF!

You can't be of non Pakistani or Arab ethnicity and have a critical view of Islam and not be racist per the Tommy haters. Don't actually believe what the Koran commands its followers as to do so is racist! Okay you confused dears. 

Those who will not reason,

Are bigots,

Those who cannot,

Are fools,

And those who dare not,

Are slaves.

The club is in a predicament here . Respond to this pic and its feeds the arsewipes more publicity or not respond and be criticized . A general statement is needed of some sort I feel 

I would love Ann Budge to release a statement saying he wasn't welcome. We need to make a firm stance against him and our arsehole supporters who back his nonsense.

As sad as it is to see a few simpletons who have bought into SY-L's garbage, it's actually quite reassuring to see that the vast majority are firmly against it.

Let's not allow a few attention seekers, racists and mental conspiracy theorists use our club as a publicity tool. 

Their nonsense can't stand up to facts or scrutiny. Take every opportunity to reply to it with the truth and don't let SY-L earn more money by letting his apologists drag HMFC and McRae's battallion through the dirt.

Budge is going to be forced to release a statement condemning TR and any association with Hearts. Which is fair enough given the negative media attention that always surrounds him. My view is he should not be banned from the ground but I suspect that will be added in also. Maybe we should ban Salman Rushdie also while we're at it given the upset he caused the religion of peace.

Edited by JackLadd

He may not be everyone’s cup of tea and tbh I’m not to fussed with the guy he has valid point and others that are not so valid.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on any subject you like some will agree some won’t.

The guy has done nothing wrong to Heart of Midlothian F.C whatsoever so not allowing him into Tynecastle will only create more publicity, let’s strip this back to what it is a group of guys had a fundraiser for Autism, in a prank on the night (private function) they chose to support Tommy Robinson that’s there purgative as it was a private function.

We are all entitled to a view point if you disagree then that’s fine,  if you do agree that’s also fine, each individual is entitled to a say anytime less would be a dictatorship.

Before I get jumped on there is no place in any football game for racism politics or religion, from what I see and read TR has only acknowledged to the people who held the fundraiser he will see them soon if that is a Pub, Club or Section C or D then that choice is his there is no other reason to stop him as he has done absolutely nothing wrong!

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Budge is going to be forced to release a statement condemning TR and any association with Hearts. Which is fair enough given the negative media attention that always surrounds him. My view is he should not be banned from the ground but I suspect that will be added in also. Maybe we should ban Salman Rushdie also while we're at it given the upset he caused the religion of peace.

No shes not. It didnt happen in the stadium or i nany official capacity.

IF they do release a statement the sensible thig would be to acknowledge that fans can have whatever views they want outwith the club but reiterate the points of the recent guidelines that politics have no place at tynecastle

30 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Not that it upset you ? ? ? ? 

They are thick beyond belief. I'm sure I'll sleep. 

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Tommy if you're reading this. You're a w@nker.

Tommy, if you're reading this, the quoted post is absolutely spot on. You're a total ***t and an absolute cancer on society.

No sane Hearts fan wants you within 100 yards of Tynecastle, so **** the **** off.

Tommy, if you're not too busy being a martyr for morons whilst raking in their cash, please be respectful of the wishes of the vast majority of Hearts fans and keep away from our club.

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

On this matter, at least, we are in complete agreement.  Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a total **** and is not welcome anywhere near Tynie. **** him.

ToadKiller Dog
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The thought of 16000 hearts fans chanting that, maybe we should let the jobbie come to a game. 

But then that's what him and his type want, to be seen as victims. 

The club dont need a statement  to mention him, just state what Hearts and it's charity big hearts stand and work for, we just mention the diverse make up of our players our support. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Better call Saul
47 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Spot on half of the people on here just jump on the bandwagon and have no idea who it is they are actually hating.  

Agreed... 

Just for the record I like Tommys views on current issues. 

Edited by Ferris Bueller

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

It's on YouTube. He tells Nick Campbell he said Ribet because he was wearing Google and a hood. The footage says otherwise. 

• davemclaren locked this topic