Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

There is enough evidence over the years to suggest that NL isn't the most stable or likeable character in football. 

Take away the smokescreen of racism and sectarianism. The guy doesn't portray himself as having the self control I'd always thought might be advisable in a volatile situation of a highly charged football stadium.

The most sensible thing he has said over the last few days is thinking about leaving management. 

Screenshot_20181103-075030_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075447_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075531_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075107_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075555_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075219_Google.jpg

20181103_075156.jpg

20181103_075705.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075043_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075010_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-075243_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20181103-080346_Google.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why would we be polite though, when it is clearly damaging our reputation in a way that we know Ann would be concerned about?

Leanne needs told publicly. 

I think it's Leeann actually. Not wishing to be pedantic (very strange spelling of the name) 

Last time I caught a glimpse of her she looked as though she was cutting aboot in one of Petrie's old suits 

The religious angle to all of this peddled by Lennon is embarrassing get though. It's actually ok to detest him entirely on the basis that he's a loathsome classless prick of a man 

The perennial victim 

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

There is enough evidence over the years to suggest that NL isn't the most stable or likeable character in football. 

Take away the smokescreen of racism and sectarianism. The guy doesn't portray himself as having the self control I'd always thought might be advisable in a volatile situation of a highly charged football stadium.

The most sensible thing he has said over the last few days is thinking about leaving management. 

20181103_075156.jpg

20181103_075705.jpg

Bottom one will never tire. The wee skip was just brilliant 

Ronald Villiers

It always amazes me how this cretin tries to turn things in his favour.  He should be getting slaughtered for trying to make out that this is a racial incident.  For Hibs, ex Celtic team mates and some of the media to defend him is mind boggling.  I don't agree with him being hit with a coin but he was targeted for acting like a clown and trying to instigate a reaction.  He is a roaster of the highest order!  

SectionDJambo

It’s not a case of him trying to get all the sympathy and make us out to be rancid bigots, he’s got the entire UK press backing him up. Nobody critical of the way he carries on. It’s just part of his commitment to his job, seemingly. He’s a lovely guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Just imagine if every manager danced in front of the opposition fans, giving it large. Is that, seriously, the way that the media want Club officials to behave? Or is it just ok for wee Lennie? It would be a farce.

The most dangerous thing he is doing is cranking up a sectarian divide between Hearts and Hibernian, which has never existed before. Hibs have taken the piss out of us, by agreeing to that joint statement and then letting him have another unfounded go at us being racist. This from the manager of a club whose fans sang songs trying to mock refugees and black players. 

The idiot who threw that object at Lennon has played into his hands.

How long before Hearts say, firmly, that enough is enough of the character assassination of our club from cretins like Lennon.

Chaka Demus & pliers
1 hour ago, cocobeab said:

This ‘Hang Neil Lennon’ Graffiti in Russell Road, was it seen, commented upon or put up in Social Media before the pressure started mounting on Lennon for goading Hearts fans?

Incredible if no one, esp within the thousands of Hibs fans who presumably came along that way thought to say anything about it online before Chris McLauchlin of the BBC saw it. 

Up until the graffiti post Lennon was losing face for his part in Weds night. Now he and his cronies in the media can put whole new spin on it and he can fall back on his old staple of ‘Scotland’s shame’. Last wheeled out when he was under pressure for his antics previously. 

How ‘lucky’ for his case that some ‘Hearts fan’ gave a timely new impetus to their defence by daubing this on the wall. 

Not saying it wasn’t some dafty, not claiming it’s Fake News, we’ll never know. I’m only pointing out how much it has allowed for a fundamental change in the narrative.

Went very quickly from an idiot throwing a coin at a idiot celebrating his team not losing to accusations of fundamental societal racism inherent in the county 

I saw a photo of it about an hour before kick off so yes it was definitely there before the game. 

9 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

He did not use Lennon's name. But he as plain as day implied, rightly, that the professional coach/manager cannot get involved with the fans.

So he didn’t indicate at all as neither has the Chairwoman that Lennon brought it on himself?  Just as the assistant refs didn’t.  

kingantti1874
34 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

It always amazes me how this cretin tries to turn things in his favour.  He should be getting slaughtered for trying to make out that this is a racial incident.  For Hibs, ex Celtic team mates and some of the media to defend him is mind boggling.  I don't agree with him being hit with a coin but he was targeted for acting like a clown and trying to instigate a reaction.  He is a roaster of the highest order!  

Becuase media is filled with individuals with an agenda 

12 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It’s not a case of him trying to get all the sympathy and make us out to be rancid bigots, he’s got the entire UK press backing him up. Nobody critical of the way he carries on. It’s just part of his commitment to his job, seemingly. He’s a lovely guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Just imagine if every manager danced in front of the opposition fans, giving it large. Is that, seriously, the way that the media want Club officials to behave? Or is it just ok for wee Lennie? It would be a farce.

The most dangerous thing he is doing is cranking up a sectarian divide between Hearts and Hibernian, which has never existed before. Hibs have taken the piss out of us, by agreeing to that joint statement and then letting him have another unfounded go at us being racist. This from the manager of a club whose fans sang songs trying to mock refugees and black players. 

The idiot who threw that object at Lennon has played into his hands.

How long before Hearts say, firmly, that enough is enough of the character assassination of our club from cretins like Lennon.

First part I disagree with, if every manager celebrates a last min winner/last min disallowed goal I have no issue with it giving it back if he’s getting stick.  Only the precious and nutjobs have issues with it.  I would love it had it been Craig at ER and loved it when Rudi told them to get out the stadium when we scored.  I didn’t think for one second that could cause a riot in fact apart from them ruining winning the Scottish cup when was there ever a riot in football?

second part I’m in total agreement.  Lennon should be advised to shut his mouth after the statement now it’s seeming like it’s going to get completely out of hand with all this sectarian pish.  He gets abuse because he’s a prick nothing else. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Becuase media is filled with individuals with an agenda 

Whats the agenda? I genuinely think some of the press are scared of him that’s all. 

Jean Louis Valois

Ridiculous how anyone who dare condemn Neil Lennon for his behaviour the past few days is considered a lowlife or racist etc. Theirs never been anyone else in the Scottish game who behaves like him. His behaviour after our “goal” was embarrassing, especially for a professional who should be above this. Doesn’t help that 99% of the managers/media won’t say a word against him. Throwing objects is wrong, we all know that. But when he goads thousands of fired up football fans in a derby, is he that stupid that he can’t see the trouble it could cause.

14 minutes ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

I saw a photo of it about an hour before kick off so yes it was definitely there before the game. 

Not seen that anywhere ? ... Got a link ?

Horatio Caine

He's loving the attention he's getting and will keep it going, you can be sure of that.

Has R Gordon and the Sportsound crew got going on this?  Haven't listened in - deliberately.

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

First part I disagree with, if every manager celebrates a last min winner/last min disallowed goal I have no issue with it giving it back if he’s getting stick.  Only the precious and nutjobs have issues with it.  I would love it had it been Craig at ER and loved it when Rudi told them to get out the stadium when we scored.  I didn’t think for one second that could cause a riot in fact apart from them ruining winning the Scottish cup when was there ever a riot in football?

second part I’m in total agreement.  Lennon should be advised to shut his mouth after the statement now it’s seeming like it’s going to get completely out of hand with all this sectarian pish.  He gets abuse because he’s a prick nothing else. 

Doesn’t have to be a riot though, although the current drinks ban is a result of another cup final riot, involving Rangers and Celtic. All it takes is one weak minded individual to react, like the idiot on Wednesday, and all of the UK press are peddling us all being racist. They’re not naming any other clubs in this respect, even when saying it’s nothing new.

And it’s not a case of a manager celebrating a goal, or similar, here. This was a manager deliberately looking for a reaction and milking that reaction when it, regrettably, came.

The same as a player, usually, won’t be booked for celebrations in front of his own fans, but probably will for doing it, deliberately, in front of the opposition fans, because the authorities want to avoid potential crowd trouble.

10 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

He was getting abuse all the game.  I would love Craig to come out and say how he really feels because it would shut a lot of people up. 

Not sure what you mean, bud.

Are you implying he's telling us a load of old tosh ?

south morocco

Is there any evidence at all that NL was subject to sectarian abuse on Wednesday night specifically .Or is it being reported at his word. Serious question.

1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

20181103_075156.jpg

20181103_075705.jpg

Beautiful. All in a nutshell. Summed up in these pictures.

add the woman he threatened with a knife too and pretty much sunset him up

4 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Is there any evidence at all that NL was subject to sectarian abuse on Wednesday night specifically .Or is it being reported at his word. Serious question.

As someone not too far away from Lennon (section S), I can’t say I noticed any sectarianism directed towards him.

There is clearly a sectarian minority in our support, who only seem to appear when we play clubs in green but the abuse directed towards Lennon on Wednesday (graffiti excluded) wasn’t sectarian. 

I can’t speak for the coin thrower, they may well have had sectarian motives but I highly doubt it. Any Hibs manager who acted the way Lennon did after the disallowed goal would have just as likely got a coin chucked at them. 

Regardless, we need to get rid of the sectarian minority and mini-Huns - complete embarrassment. 

Has there ever been a manager in Scottish football who has been involved in as many touchline dust ups ?

Not to mention the red cards and sent to the stand and he must have the world record for touchline bans.

Even the referees are against poor wee Neil. 

It's all a Proddy conspiricy. ?

No other manager/player/chairman has ever had horrible graffiti painted or written on walls against them.

Yes he goes over the score at times, but I actually like what Lennon brings to the game in terms of passion and commitment and would have taken him at Hearts. If anything to shut up the minority of mini hun idiots we have.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

20181103_075156.jpg

20181103_075705.jpg

Prosecution rests. 

Still missing loads of other incidents with  Lennon, the cup semi 2012, when he ran onto the pitch STRAIGHT into the refs face and had to be held back.

8 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Around the 42 second mark a coin can clearly be seen bouncing off his chest. He looks down, sees it's a coin then decides to clutch his jaw and fall to the ground.

Watch it full screen to get the full deceitful nature of it. 

No where near his face :facepalm:

The cretin who threw it should be banned from the stadium but Lennon should be called out for his blatent lying.

Edited by King prawn

4 minutes ago, assessor said:

Still missing loads of other incidents with  Lennon, the cup semi 2012, when he ran onto the pitch STRAIGHT into the refs face and had to be held back.

Screenshot_20181103-101922_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, King prawn said:

No where near is face :facepalm:

The cretin who threw it should be banned from the stadium but Lennon should be called out for his blatent lying.

The idiot that threw the coin played right into his hands but he was pretty good at going  down in installments.

17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Yes he goes over the score at times, but I actually like what Lennon brings to the game in terms of passion and commitment and would have taken him at Hearts. If anything to shut up the minority of mini hun idiots we have.

18jl4n.jpg

I wonder how his backroom staff and players feel when they look at the footage of the meal Lennon made of the coin bouncing off his chest. Do they feel conned by his cry wolf actions? I'm sure they like the rest of us have studied the incident and it doest take Einstein to workout that Lennon's reaction were OTT and contrived. Deep down they must see Lennon for what he is, a lying, cheating, whining nut job.

He really is an angry little man. I thoroughly despise the wee shitehouse. 

I hope the few that are going today behave themselves though, don't give the Glasgow press any more excuses to annihilate us please. 

And Hearts, get a ****ing statement out now, defend the club, for God's sake.

23 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Haha...it’s a bit early to start the wind up posts is it not?

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Neil Lennon all summed up in this one photo.

absolute nutter

An unstable aggressive bully with a persecution complex.

27 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Not even trying to be subtle. :bolt:

11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

I wonder how his backroom staff and players feel when they look at the footage of the meal Lennon made of the coin bouncing off his chest. Do they feel conned by his cry wolf actions? I'm sure they like the rest of us have studied the incident and it doest take Einstein to workout that Lennon's reaction were OTT and contrived. Deep down they must see Lennon for what he is, a lying, cheating, whining nut job.

They will be laughing about it along with him. 

Blackford Hearts
1 hour ago, south morocco said:

Anyone who has commented on one of the many threads on JKB, and sits behind dugout has said the sectarian abuse to NL was constant and vitriolic 

1 minute ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Anyone who has commented on one of the many threads on JKB, and sits behind dugout has said the sectarian abuse to NL was constant and vitriolic 

It's the media that sit behind the dugout. 

Had a wee look at the SFA disciplinary rules;

Rule 71: A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football and shall not act in any manner which is improper 

Lennon has been cited on more than one occasion on this and other rules in the past for some of his previous indiscretions. Will we see him cited again or are the rules out the window?

Edited by Forza Cuore

Adam Rooney. Pat Fenlon. Johnny Hayes. Richie Foran. Shay Logan. The McGinn guy. Boring Brendan Rodgers. Liam Brady. Anti-Irish racism and throwing stuff are both wrong but I could have gone on all day listing Irish people who have been in Scottish football. Why is only Lennon so disliked?

It's not his country. It's not his (nominal) faith.

It's HIM.

11 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

There's a few rows of seats between the media desks and dugouts isn't there?

Blackford Hearts
10 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Ok nearby. That’s semantics. I was answering what you asked. The answer is yes there is evidence he was subjected to sectarian abuse. 

27 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Look at the pics of Grant Murray whilst Lennon is rolling about the ground. You'd think he'd be checking to see he was ok yet he does nothing. Says it all to me.

21 minutes ago, smiler said:

He really is an angry little man. I thoroughly despise the wee shitehouse. 

I hope the few that are going today behave themselves though, don't give the Glasgow press any more excuses to annihilate us please. 

And Hearts, get a ****ing statement out now, defend the club, for God's sake.

Absolutely this. I'm sick of us lying back and saying nothing as a club whilst all the time the media are hanging on Lennon's every word. The longer we go without issuing some sort of reply condemning Lennon's behavior, the longer the general public accept that the abuse directed at him is sectarian based and not because he is a deranged, unstable lunatic.

5 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Adam Rooney. Pat Fenlon. Johnny Hayes. Richie Foran. Shay Logan. The McGinn guy. Boring Brendan Rodgers. Liam Brady. Anti-Irish racism and throwing stuff are both wrong but I could have gone on all day listing Irish people who have been in Scottish football. Why is only Lennon so disliked?

It's not his country. It's not his (nominal) faith.

It's HIM.

Absolutely nothing to do with his religion. 

19 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

And the coin came from that direction...

Image result for sherlock holmes deerstalker

7 minutes ago, JWL said:

Absolutely this. I'm sick of us lying back and saying nothing as a club whilst all the time the media are hanging on Lennon's every word. The longer we go without issuing some sort of reply condemning Lennon's behavior, the longer the general public accept that the abuse directed at him is sectarian based and not because he is a deranged, unstable lunatic.

My faith in the footballing public is such that i'm convinced most know that Lennon is unhinged and maybe should stand by previous statements and chuck it. His latest press conference was disturbing.

Anything Hearts now say on the subject will make it worse.    Seized on to say we are in denial and/or tolerate criminality,  discrimination,  etc etc.      

The 'debate' surrounding Neil Lennon and the wider issue of discrimination is shut down.      Too many fascist thinking people who impose their pre-determined beliefs on everyone else.     Any dissent,   no matter how well crafted,    is twisted to suit the narrative.

Just say **** all else and move on.

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There's a few rows of seats between the media desks and dugouts isn't there?

No, it's dugout, away staff and then the media. There's no paying supporters behind the dugouts for about 20 rows. I'm in row 20 behind the Hearts dugout and it's family and freebies in front of me.