• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

Thought Police
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Is that from a direct source at the club.shop??

The club originally said that when they went on sale, however they’ve just tweeted to say that despite them arriving, they won’t be ready for collection until Friday now.

Thought Police
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Heading to Tynecastle today to pick our three tickets up. 

Don’t go!

Morning folks. Just a quick note that tickets for Hearts' Betfred Cup Semi-Final with Celtic have arrived however they are not quite ready for collection, please bear with us as we organise tickets for postage/collection. Tickets will be available to collect this Friday. ?️

When I ordered mine yesterday the girl behind the counter said they’ll be in today but to wait until the end of the week before collection.

dundee tickets on sale today also.

maroonlegions
24 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

The club originally said that when they went on sale, however they’ve just tweeted to say that despite them arriving, they won’t be ready for collection until Friday now.

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Baws. Nearly there. Never mind it's good exercise......

Thanks mate. 

Could still chance it and see if they give you them.

Fxxx the SPFL
25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Baws. Nearly there. Never mind it's good exercise......

Thanks mate. 

get yer arse into the Tynie arms for a beer jonno.

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm in the Haymarket Bar having a Guinness, Ray.

:wink:

No skin off my arse as I am a man of leisure, but the main site still says tickets available for distribution from 16th October.  

I am assuming others turned up today to collect their Tickets, hence the statement issued on Twitter..

We have friends over from Canada who were in the shop yesterday picking up their Scotland v England tickets and the lass behind the counter had said to another customer that the SF tickets were now in so looks like they had them yesterday but it will take a while to sort them out and envelope. Enjoy yer expensive Nickleson's pint you should pop into the guards club accross the road cheaper pints in there.

4 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Unfortunately there will be a lot of them based in the east coast that will go when they perhaps wouldnt have due to it being closer for them.

However for European games (and potentially Scottish cup), their tickets are automatically ‘bought’ for them by the club, although for this one they have to actually have to purchase a ticket which may hinder their sales a little.

I suspect they will be close to selling out, however once we start selling tickets in the upper south on Thursday it won’t seem like there is much between the two ends on the day.

The Edinburgh and Midlothian ones are often even skankier and more deranged than the West Coast strain. The smelly West Coast ****ers you can at least make an argument for them maybe just supporting their local team, even if their local team is human trash. The glory-hunting bigoted ***** from these parts are often a breed apart. Vermin in its absolute purest form. :yucky:

mainstandjambo

Just done a count of seats currently available for sale on etickets

E13  -  1

E15  -  9

E16  - 47

E17 - 35

E22 - 11

Total - 103

S1  -   8

S2  -   4

S3  -  26

S4 - 590

S5 -   53

S7 - 162

S9 -   18

S13-  14

S15 - 88

S17 - 37

Total - 1000

W3 -  571

W5 -    49

W9 -    12

W10-     5

W12 -  14

W14 - 135

W16 -      4

W18 -      2

Total - 792

Grand Total - 1895.

I will leave my learned dot counting friend JALBO to provide estimate of sales so far.   

23 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

I paid for my tickets to be delivered 1st class, has anyone received them yet or do the club send them out in the coming days?

The club just got the tickets today. 

59 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

59 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ok thanks

Thanks to mainstandjambo for the lunchtime update. Dot Count Central on overtime just now with this and the Aberdeen game to manage. :)

Dot Count at 5pm:

Please bear in mind all the caveats mentioned previously about possible unreleased seats.

West Stand - currently selling W3-W17 (lower) and  W10-W22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 8388

Seats remaining:  823

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 7565

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling S1-S17 (lower) and S2-S4 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 6709

Seats remaining:  926

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 5783

East Stand - currently selling E11-E17 (lower) and E14-E22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4643

Seats remaining:  50

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4593

Total seats currently made available for sale: 19,740

Total seats remaining: 1,799

Total seats apparently sold:  17,941**

**When W3 and S4 were released yesterday morning, there appeared to be 359 already sold - so I expect they were actually withheld and not put on sale. On that assumption, actual apparent sales are probably closer to 17,582.

**Around 350 seats were released in sections already for sale in all three stands today. So actual sales today would be around 500. There may still be blocks of seats withheld in other sections already on sale that would affect the estimated sales figures above.

**The club haven't announced any sales update since their 15,000+ figure.  

It could be that including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, we're now close to 18,500. There does appear to be grey'd out zones in the middle of East and West stand allocations, plus a smaller section in South lower that are presumably for hospitality seating. 

Tomorrow's count will be a bit later at around 7pm - my last one before the public sale begins on Thursday.

3 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

I paid for my tickets to be delivered 1st class, has anyone received them yet or do the club send them out in the coming days?

PHM paid for recorded delivery. 

Joking aside they are normally pretty punctual with posting in my experience.

7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Thanks to mainstandjambo for the lunchtime update. Dot Count Central on overtime just now with this and the Aberdeen game to manage. :)

Dot Count at 5pm:

Please bear in mind all the caveats mentioned previously about possible unreleased seats.

**When W3 and S4 were released yesterday morning, there appeared to be 359 already sold - so I expect they were actually withheld and not put on sale. On that assumption, actual apparent sales are probably closer to 17,582.

**Around 350 seats were released in sections already for sale in all three stands today. So actual sales today would be around 500. There may still be blocks of seats withheld in other sections already on sale that would affect the estimated sales figures above.

It could be that including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, we're now close to 18,500. There does appear to be grey'd out zones in the middle of East and West stand allocations, plus a smaller section in South lower that are presumably for hospitality seating. 

Tomorrow's count will be a bit later at around 7pm - my last one before the public sale begins on Thursday.

:clap:

15 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot Count at 5pm:

Well done mate, looking good. We could sell 25k easily if this is the case.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

How much getting sold on Throw it open Thursday then?

A swift 3k in one day I reckon...............any advance on 3k?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I was going for 8k. Over 10 on day 1 similar here with many families booking 

I'll be disappointed if we can't muster over 25k for a semi on our doorstep, against a team we have already proven we can beat. 

I'll go for over 3.5k by Friday night.

scott herbertson
Just now, communist said:

I'll be disappointed if we can't muster over 25k for a semi on our doorstep, against a team we have already proven we can beat. 

I'll go for over 3.5k by Friday night.

We got about 10000 Hearts fans for most of our recent semi games against ICT etc - games we could have expected to win, and around 25k to the St Mirren final so 25k for a semi we are not favourites in would be fantastic IMO

7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

We got about 10000 Hearts fans for most of our recent semi games against ICT etc - games we could have expected to win, and around 25k to the St Mirren final so 25k for a semi we are not favourites in would be fantastic IMO

I'm hoping for more. We weren't first in the SPFL at those times, and with a squad as strong as I believe we have, I'm hoping we can do better (attendance and performance wise) than the games you mentioned.

Seen this when looking at how Celtic were doing regarding sales. A few of them are saying the same as this comment. Hope we out sell them....

942B0114-56B3-492A-BF0A-611C2A1EBEEE.png

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

7k I reckon. Take us past 20k overall without a doubt.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, 8skacel8 said:

Seen this when looking at how Celtic were doing regarding sales. A few of them are saying the same as this comment. Hope we out sell them....

942B0114-56B3-492A-BF0A-611C2A1EBEEE.png

If only they could string a sentence eh

portobellojambo1
8 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Tickets aren't due to go out in the post until Friday of this week, 19 October.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, communist said:

I'm hoping for more. We weren't first in the SPFL at those times, and with a squad as strong as I believe we have, I'm hoping we can do better (attendance and performance wise) than the games you mentioned.

Of course - we've sold way more than that already - I just won't be disappointed if we sell over 20,000, double what we brought to any previous edinburgh semi-finals

21 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Tickets aren't due to go out in the post until Friday of this week, 19 October.

FRIDAY?!!!

Let me guess another SPFL fork-up?!! Either;

1. Hearts tickets sent to Celtic and vice versa 

OR

2. The Hampden (Sevco & Dons) semi tickets sent to the Murrayfield clubs (Hearts & Celtic) & v/v

OR [most likely]

3. Venues & times on tickets were wrong - Hearts vs Celtic printed with Hampden and a 7:45pm KO!! 

NB tickets were probably printed before the original meeting with the clubs when the SPFL presented them with a fait accompli!!

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

FRIDAY?!!!

Let me guess another SPFL fork-up?!! Either;

1. Hearts tickets sent to Celtic and vice versa 

OR

2. The Hampden (Sevco & Dons) semi tickets sent to the Murrayfield clubs (Hearts & Celtic) & v/v

OR [most likely]

3. Venues & times on tickets were wrong - Hearts vs Celtic printed with Hampden and a 7:45pm KO!! 

NB tickets were probably printed before the original meeting with the clubs when the SPFL presented them with a fait accompli!!

I'm only going by something that was issued by the club. I believe they were receiving the tickets today, I'm guessing that they are waiting until the first day of general sale has completed to then start issuing the tickets. There was an email in my Inbox tonight and the following wording was right at the bottom of said email

Please note that tickets will not be available for collection until Friday, October 19th. This is also the date on which tickets will be mailed out to those supporters who opt to receive tickets by post

8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm only going by something that was issued by the club. I believe they were receiving the tickets today, I'm guessing that they are waiting until the first day of general sale has completed to then start issuing the tickets. There was an email in my Inbox tonight and the following wording was right at the bottom of said email

Please note that tickets will not be available for collection until Friday, October 19th. This is also the date on which tickets will be mailed out to those supporters who opt to receive tickets by post

The Hearts site says this;

Those who buy a ticket in person at the Hearts Ticket Office prior to October 16th will receive a receipt that can be used to redeem their ticket from October 16th onwards. This is also the date on which tickets will be mailed out to supporters who opt to receive them by post.

BUT now added in the preceding paragraph;

The physical tickets will not be available for distribution until Friday 19th October. However, the club has decided to put them on sale immediately in order to give supporters as much time as possible to secure their tickets.

I smell the SPFL incompetent hand ‘on the tiller’!!!

I might be being pessimistic, but my prediction earlier in the thread of 20,000 won't be far off IMO. It is hard to gauge what % of folk that want to go don't have their tickets by now, my assumption that 80% of folk that are going have their tickets would mean we'll sell another 3,500 to take us to 21,000. Many who don't go to games often will have secured a ticket as a current season ticket holders +1 IMO. 

Hope I am wrong but I can't see the demand on thursday being as high as many are predicting. Still, 21,000 would be a good crowd.

41 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I might be being pessimistic, but my prediction earlier in the thread of 20,000 won't be far off IMO. It is hard to gauge what % of folk that want to go don't have their tickets by now, my assumption that 80% of folk that are going have their tickets would mean we'll sell another 3,500 to take us to 21,000. Many who don't go to games often will have secured a ticket as a current season ticket holders +1 IMO. 

Hope I am wrong but I can't see the demand on thursday being as high as many are predicting. Still, 21,000 would be a good crowd.

Certainly be interesting to see what the sale to the general public will bring.

Hopefully get up to 25k anything over that would be special.

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Hopefully get up to 25k anything over that would be special.

26/27k would be on a par with what we had at the 2013 final - and aside from that, the biggest Hearts support for ANY League Cup match since the 1962 final.*

*Not sure what the split was in the 51,000 crowd, but I assume we had more than Killie.

3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The Hearts site says this;

Those who buy a ticket in person at the Hearts Ticket Office prior to October 16th will receive a receipt that can be used to redeem their ticket from October 16th onwards. This is also the date on which tickets will be mailed out to supporters who opt to receive them by post.

BUT now added in the preceding paragraph;

The physical tickets will not be available for distribution until Friday 19th October. However, the club has decided to put them on sale immediately in order to give supporters as much time as possible to secure their tickets.

I smell the SPFL incompetent hand ‘on the tiller’!!!

I was at ticket office today and they were wading through blocks of tickets. 1st batch will already be in post 

9 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Of course - we've sold way more than that already - I just won't be disappointed if we sell over 20,000, double what we brought to any previous edinburgh semi-finals

The 2013 semi against ICT at ER had a crowd of 16,300 odd. 

ICT had half the FF stand so maybe 2,000 - 2,500 tops.

At least 14,000 Hearts fans at that game Scott.

Anyway, I'm going for 23,000 sold here.