Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

i think we r in lads guy on the phone told me something about f10 im hoping he was meaning s10 i dont think english was his natural language so il give the guy the benefit of the doubt im collecting tomorrow so il find out then

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

Will wait on Jalbos's official count later but back of a fag packet calculation,

30000 tickets 48 sections = 625 seats per section

41 sections available 7 still to be released

41 x 625 = 25,652 available for purchase altogether,around 500 dots left

We must be at around the 25,000 mark :sweeet:

Hackney Hearts
9 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

30000 tickets 48 sections = 625 seats per section

41 sections available 7 still to be released

41 x 625 = 25,652 available for purchase altogether,around 500 dots left

We must be at around the 25,000 mark 

This is reasonable as a rough guide - but some sections are an awful lot bigger than others, and the ones we have left in the Upper West (2,4,6,8) are some of the biggest.

Looking good though.

3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Prawn sandwich eaters. 

You can imagine the SPFL blazers apologising because the game isn't at the home of Scottish football - and folk getting to Murrayfield , looking out and going "aye, OK pal, who're you kidding".  Having felt a pre match buzz like this on JKB for a long , long time. 

10 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

How it’s looking at the mo - roughly. 

EC70CB77-D904-4FDF-9F1B-EEFBD22BE455.jpeg

Haven't you missed out colouring in the bottom left section of the East? Going on what the club released as the stadium plan, we've sold that and it's the next section along that straddles the half-way line that they have? 

1 minute ago, Strachsuit said:

Haven't you missed out colouring in the bottom left section of the East? Going on what the club released as the stadium plan, we've sold that and it's the next section along that straddles the half-way line that they have? 

I think I possibly have. 

Updated. 

AB06BE53-40EA-42A7-9399-BC1AF3B10D80.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I think I possibly have. 

Updated. 

AB06BE53-40EA-42A7-9399-BC1AF3B10D80.jpeg

Sell the remaining sections in the South stand then get the big flag stuck in the corner of the West  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Not experienced dot counter but on etickets looks like hardly any seats at blue (available) when click on blue sections...

Was just on it s16 is the only one with seats together but looks about 60%sold. 

Aberdeen having to give back tickets and relocate supporters who have already purchased for these areas?

Statement on Dons site...

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Was just on it s16 is the only one with seats together but looks about 60%sold. 

That's what I thought...that's brilliant sales today. Well done jambos

1 minute ago, JamboGraham said:

Aberdeen having to give back tickets and relocate supporters who have already purchased for these areas?

Aberdeen have only sold 9,000 tickets so far...

9 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Not experienced dot counter but on etickets looks like hardly any seats at blue (available) when click on blue sections...

?

Just now, JamboGraham said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/18/semi-final-update/

With just over a week to go until our Betfred Cup Semi-Final against Rangers at Hampden Park just over 9,000 tickets have been sold to The Red Army. Despite strong initial sales, particularly from our supporters’ clubs, overall ticket sales for the match have fallen short of the demand expected.

Given current sales figures, with the SPFL recording less than 100 being sold by Aberdeen FC today, the SPFL have now taken back certain sections of the East Stand. In return, the SPFL will issue the Club with an additional allocation of seats in the South Stand Upper and Lower tickets. This will necessitate the relocation of some supporters to alternative seats and the Club will be in touch with any affected fans to finalise arrangements.

With 5,500 tickets still available for our supporters, and access to a further allocation if we demonstrate additional demand in the next few days, the focus now quickly turns to building on the tickets that have been sold to fulfil the remainder of our allocation and ensure that the team walk out to a wall of noise from Dons supporters in attendance.

We must now ALL PLAY OUR PART in building upon this current sales figure to ensure we have fantastic backing at Hampden next Sunday.

There is still time for you to the make the difference. This is how…

mainstandjambo
15 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Just done count of available seats shown on etickets.

East Stand     -   156

South Stand  -    854

West Stand   -    641

Total              -   1651

114 sold since JALBO'S count at 19.00. 

I have just done a comparison count on the relevant sections relating to the above count and there are now only 49 of these seats left. It also looks like we have sold 200 in S16 since it opened for sale. Based on that small sample 1800 have been sold in addition to those for sections S6, 8,10,12,and 14 which went on sale today.

3 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

So they’re giving them to Sevco. 

More money for us I suppose. 

If Celtic sell out then we’re looking at closer to 60,000 than 50,000 at our game. 

It’ll be the highest combined semi final attendances for decades. 

£££££

Just had a quick look: -

55 left in west (W3 - 10 / W 12 - 1 / W9 - 44).  Assume W2 / W4 / W6 / W8 / W10 still to be released.

346 left in south (S1 - 2 / S2 - 1 / S3 - 7 / S4 - 19 / S5 - 1 / S6 - 36 / S7 - 1 / S8 - 13 / S10 - 28 / S12 - 26 / S14 - 13 / S16 - 196 / S17 - 1).  Assume S18 / S20 still to be released.

It's going to be some party!

2 minutes ago, Mrs C said:

Just had a quick look: -

55 left in west (W3 - 10 / W 12 - 1 / W9 - 44).  Assume W2 / W4 / W6 / W8 / W10 still to be released.

346 left in south (S1 - 2 / S2 - 1 / S3 - 7 / S4 - 19 / S5 - 1 / S6 - 36 / S7 - 1 / S8 - 13 / S10 - 28 / S12 - 26 / S14 - 13 / S16 - 196 / S17 - 1).  Assume S18 / S20 still to be released.

It's going to be some party!

W10 has sold out. 

There’s been tickets for sale there since last Thursday. 

Hackney Hearts
13 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

the SPFL have now taken back certain sections of the East Stand. In return, the SPFL will issue the Club with an additional allocation of seats in the South Stand Upper and Lower tickets. This will necessitate the relocation of some supporters to alternative seats and the Club will be in touch with any affected fans to finalise arrangements.

Does this mean there''ll be an enclave for Rangers fans in the Aberdeen end? Is that wise?

1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Don't think that's the case....

Upper S14 was down from 245 to 74 in no time.

edit: 23 now...

Only 17 now!

6 singles

4 pairs

& a triple!!

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

W10 has sold out. 

There’s been tickets for sale there since last Thursday. 

I did wonder, couldn't remember where they'd stopped at.

4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Does this mean there''ll be an enclave for Rangers fans in the Aberdeen end? Is that wise?

No. They’ll move the Aberdeen fans closer to the South stand. Sevco have the whole North stand. 

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

No. They’ll move the Aberdeen fans closer to the South stand. Sevco have the whole North stand. 

Was that always the case? I thought the initial argument was about Aberdeen selling the best seats (North Stand) first? Thus 'sabotaging' the release of further tickets to Sevco?

10 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

No.

Think the Sheep are having to give back the adjacent sections and fans being relocated 

Just got busted by colleague doing a silent but vigorous YAS when I read the latest dot counting updates.

"Good news?"

"Eh, strong ticket sales for my team's cup semi..."

"........."

giphy.gif 

I feel for the people who have no cup semis or ticket counting joy in their lives.

7 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Was that always the case? I thought the initial argument was about Aberdeen selling the best seats (North Stand) first? Thus 'sabotaging' the release of further tickets to Sevco?

No, sheep fan in the office was moaning about it. Defo no sheep in North stand but they started selling from the section of the East next to the North and that’s what Sevco were moaning about. 

You wont see many sheep on the telly. 

Edited by Rudolf

If Hampden wasnt such a horrific stadium they would not have this issue. Nobody wants to be stuck behind the goal as the view is just terrible.

So glad werer at Murryfield. 

6 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

No, sheep fan in the office was moaning about it. Defo no sheep in North stand but they started selling from the section of the East next to the North and that’s what Sevco were moaning about. 

Feed him some animal feed mate, is he ok , or another living in the 80s, 

Felix Lighter

Just counted a total of 211 seats left from what's been released so far.:bravo:

#SeaofMaroon

Hackney Hearts
43 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

You have to wonder have many they'd have sold if the match had stayed with its original early kick-off.

Hackney Hearts
22 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I see. I'd thought that with an allocation of over 20,000 they might had some of the North. Makes sense now (although disappointed with the Dons fans).

Edited by Hackney Hearts

2 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

Bought two tickets in S8 this morning at ticket office.

S8 was open in the shop this morning. I got 4 in S8. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Its absolutely hilarious this match at murrayfield has been forced on the sfa spfl by circumstance, coupled with the fact that the other semi at Hampden is an absolute shambles in terms of ticket allocation - these 2 semi finals are demonstrating in perfect detail why the decision to stay at Hampden was wrong.

Murrayfield is the better stadium by a mile and I think the Celtic fans will agree after this occasion. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Ali Lawrie said:

Count at 2:38

E15- 1

W9- 7

W3- 10

S17- 1

S15- 1

S5- 2

S3- 7

S2-1

S4- 14

S6- 29

S8-12

S10- 28

S12- 27

S14 - 19

S16- 143

Would expect all those sold out by close of play today

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Its absolutely hilarious this match at murrayfield has been forced on the sfa spfl by circumstance, coupled with the fact that the other semi at Hampden is an absolute shambles in terms of ticket allocation - these 2 semi finals are demonstrating in perfect detail why the decision to stay at Hampden was wrong.

Murrayfield is the better stadium by a mile and I think the Celtic fans will agree after this occasion. 

If they win which i doubt, tears and moans from roy rodgers about grass with rugby players studs on it.

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Feed him some animal feed mate, is he ok , or another living in the 80s, 

He's not a bad lad actually....for a sheep.

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

If they win which i doubt, tears and moans from roy rodgers about grass with rugby players studs on it.

Don't forget the Murrayfield isn't neutral either !

Hackney Hearts

I think we have to sell all the South Stand sections to get somewhere near 25,000 - those Upper West sections are huge (2, 4, 6, 8), with each holding well over a thousand. W1 is lower tier, but it must hold about 800 too.