Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

14 minutes ago, henry said:

Are those people regulars? Keep hearing stories like this, groups buying on Thursday when public sale starts. 

No idea about all of them. At least two of them are lapsed season ticket holders.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

15 hours ago, JALBO said:

Hi Clerry, here you go. Light blue means sold out.  Pink means still to be opened up for sale. :) 

sales_2.thumb.jpg.e536a507f344cc5fa442fe80ce94f25e.jpg

Are you sure that’s where the segregation is?

Apparently our tickets are just about in line with the halfway line. 

Based upon Jambo-Fox's image and what is currently on sale on etickets - in terms of what will look full (section either sold out or very few seats left) it looks something like the below

I suspect come the public sale on thursday the two blue sections W3 and S4 that are currently on sale will be close to full, meaning that the upper of the South stand sections S8 - S20 will go on sale. Going to look pretty impressive if we can get up to 25,000. Perhaps the big flag could be laid in the upper West corner :thumbsup:

image.png.aa43ed628c1d097e7ab362690b23b6cb.png

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

12 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Are you sure that’s where the segregation is?

Apparently our tickets are just about in line with the halfway line. 

Yes - in the East, E9 and E12 are down as Celtic sections, although part of those will probably have some segregation.

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Yes - in the East, E9 and E12 are down as Celtic sections, although part of those will probably have some segregation.

Fair enough. We must be right up alongside them then. 

?

There's gonna be a lot of angry tweeting/posting when eticketing's queued and the phone lines are rammed on Thursday morning :D

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

About 350 seats released in previously 'sold out' sections S7 and S9.

Also, W3 (West lower) now open, and S4 (South Upper) also open.

Also several released in W14.

But surprised (pleasantly) at the numbers already sold in W3 & S4!

Perhaps it’s a cunning plan ( if [big if] we only sell 25,000) to have any unsold tickets evenly distributed across all 48 sections, ie approx 100 in each to make our half of the stadium look sold out?! I’ll buy into that!

scott herbertson

Forgot that the person who tends to organise our buying is on holiday so I'll need to do mine independently - will probably wait until this saturday and get them at Tynie before or after the game as I won't know till then which family members will be coming along - probably me (ST) plus 2 non-seasons, maybe more. fairly confident there will be no problem getting tickets but will dive in if sales accelerate after morning of public sale.

Hearts ticket sales for Celtic semi final break through 15,000 mark as Paulo Sergio delivers rallying call

Fraser Wilson
2-3 minutes

Paulo Sergio has sent a rousing message to Hearts fans to snap up Betfred Cup semi final tickets and roar their side on to glory against Celtic .

Jambos supporters have snapped up 15,000 briefs for the highly-anticipated clash at Murrayfield in two weeks' time.

The Tynecastle side - top of the league after eight matches - were allocated 50 per cent of tickets meaning the Maroon Army could be 30,000 strong for the meeting with the champions.

Now Sergio, who managed the club to their last cup success when they defeated arch rivals Hibs 5-1 to lift the Scottish Cup in 2012, has joined the push.

14554947.jpg

(Image: SNS Group)

Responding to a request from Hearts ambassador Gary Locke, Sergio posted a video on social media saying: "I miss you all.

"(I'm) asking everybody to stay behind the team for this important game at Murrayfield. The team will be stronger with the support of everybody.

"Lets make some noise, lets get a big result to give the possibility to produce a big moment for the Jambos."

Sergio was only in charge for one season at Tynecastle but stamped his place in Jambos' folklore by guiding the side to a 5-1 Hampden victory over Hibs.

Hearts confirmed this morning that current sales for the semi final on Sunday, October 28, stand at 15,000.

Aberdeen take on Rangers in the other last four tie and the matches have been mired in controversy.

(Image: SNS Group)

Both were initially scheduled to take place on the same day at Hampden but the SPFL were forced into a re-think following fierce backlash to the plan.

Hearts owner Ann Budge dubbed it "a disaster waiting to happen" and their tie was subsequently moved to the home of Scottish Rugby in Edinburgh with a 1.30pm kick off.

Celtic were angered by that decision, claiming Murrayfield was not a neutral venue.

I’ve just had a quick look at sales;

Hearts have 48 sections in total

28 are effectively sold out

5 have limited availability but still have seats for groups ie 2’s, 3’s, 4’s +

2 have lots of availability over 75%

13 not on sale yet!

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Also several released in W14.

But surprised (pleasantly) at the numbers already sold in W3 & S4!

Perhaps it’s a cunning plan ( if [big if] we only sell 25,000) to have any unsold tickets evenly distributed across all 48 sections, ie approx 100 in each to make our half of the stadium look sold out?! I’ll buy into that!

I suspect the same pattern here - I think there was 303 not released towards the rear of W3, and 156 not released at the front of S4. All straight row of apparently sold seats, so I'll discount those from my total later tonight.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Quick pictorial 

F755FD03-27B7-4B3D-9014-8367D15142EC.jpeg

Who decides the order in which we sell tickets? (might be a daft question), I'd have thought we'd have to leave the half way sections until last, should we have 5k left over then the authorities would expect us to release to the mob.  Hoping the public sale shifts a load, and I also hope none of those mhanks buy in our end.

will i be able to get my normal 1 adult and 1 child on thurs?

im seeing some people saying theres no concession or kids tickets left?

Edited by Masonic

Just now, Masonic said:

will i be able to get my normal 1 adult and 1 child on thurs?

im seeing some people saying theres no concession on kids tickets left?

There will be thousands of tickets available in the South Stand Upper.

All sections of the South Stand sold so far have included concessions so I'd say you'll be fine.

26 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

There will be thousands of tickets available in the South Stand Upper.

All sections of the South Stand sold so far have included concessions so I'd say you'll be fine.

cheers mate fingers crossed going up first thing on thurs morning to minimize the risk im hoping to get both tickets for £35 or £45 at a push but im not wanting for fork out £70 for two adults

50 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Who decides the order in which we sell tickets? (might be a daft question), I'd have thought we'd have to leave the half way sections until last, should we have 5k left over then the authorities would expect us to release to the mob.  Hoping the public sale shifts a load, and I also hope none of those mhanks buy in our end.

I'm not convinced they will sell all theirs, going on sales from previous semi finals they normally take approx 25,000 to league cup semi's in glasgow. This one involves travel and is also in the middle of a busy period of european games etc. 

Anyone know how their sales have gone?

33 minutes ago, Masonic said:

cheers mate fingers crossed going up first thing on thurs morning to minimize the risk im hoping to get both tickets for £35 or £45 at a push but im not wanting for fork out £70 for two adults

£25 & £10 are the prices in the South Stand that have been released so far, so you should be fine.

33 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

£25 & £10 are the prices in the South Stand that have been released so far, so you should be fine.

cool mate hopefully its the same story on thurs

1 hour ago, richiehmfc said:

I'm not convinced they will sell all theirs, going on sales from previous semi finals they normally take approx 25,000 to league cup semi's in glasgow. This one involves travel and is also in the middle of a busy period of european games etc. 

Be interesting to see the sales totals. They have 59k season ticket holders, we have 13k. For a sell out they need to sell to half of their season ticket holder base. We need to sell to over two times our season ticket holder base.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Both teams will be very lucky to sell out their original allocations never mind selling extra. Remember they are not happy that this game is being played in Edinburgh and they were actually talking about "bhoycotting" this game. That coupled with their European exploits will restrict a lot of their fans wanting to attend

5pm Dot Count. It's getting complex - see notes at the bottom!

Please bear in mind all the caveats mentioned previously about possible unreleased seats.

West Stand - currently selling W3-W17 (lower) and  W10-W22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 8388

Seats remaining:  779

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 7609

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling S1-S17 (lower) and S2-S4 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 6709

Seats remaining:  1123

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 5586

East Stand - currently selling E11-E17 (lower) and E14-E22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4643

Seats remaining:  22

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4621

Total seats currently made available for sale: 19.740

Total seats remaining: 1,924

Total seats apparently sold:  17,816**

**When W3 and S4 were released this morning, there appeared to be 359 already sold - so I expect they were withheld. So actual sales are probably closer to 17,457.

**449 additional seats were released today in W14, S7 and S9. So actual sales today would be 602 based on all of the above.

**The club have announced that we've sold over 15,000.  Maybe they have better dot-counters. :)  (or are guessing)

It could be that including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, we're now well over 18,000. There does appear to be grey'd out zones in the middle of East and West stand allocations that are presumably for hospitality seating.

31 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

So, there is a big difference between 15k and 18k sales. It would appear that our dot counting might be at least 2k out?

I think it's impossible to know. The club's 15,000+ sales quite possibly relates to the end of last week. It could have been 15,900 for all we know, and may not include hospitality sales and the like. All we can do is count what we see, and keep reminding everyone that there may be seats that appear sold but haven't yet been released. I think any difference is more likely to be hundreds rather than thousands.

14 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I think it's impossible to know. The club's 15,000+ sales quite possibly relates to the end of last week. It could have been 15,900 for all we know, and may not include hospitality sales and the like. All we can do is count what we see, and keep reminding everyone that there may be seats that appear sold but haven't yet been released. I think any difference is more likely to be hundreds rather than thousands.

I agree, and your efforts are very appreciated JALBO.

I'm confused. 

I've read folk saying that we won't sell out because 2 of their pals are not going and I've also read that we will sell out because 4 from their office are going.  :unsure: 

38 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm confused. 

I've read folk saying that we won't sell out because 2 of their pals are not going and I've also read that we will sell out because 4 from their office are going.  :unsure: 

As long as the 4 from the office, don't include 2 of their pals, I think we might, or might not sell out............. Hope that clears it up.

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

As long as the 4 from the office, don't include 2 of their pals, I think we might, or might not sell out............. Hope that clears it up.

It would, but we just don't know if they are or not. We really need to know.

Chaka Demus & pliers
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Or not waste time counting. 

2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

So, there is a big difference between 15k and 18k sales. It would appear that our dot counting might be at least 2k out?

Hearts have a history of issuing statements under stating sales 

pettigrewsstylist

The dot count sunday should reveal a lot. Reckn quite a few waiting in public sale could purchase Saturday.

16 hours ago, richiehmfc said:

Unfortunately there will be a lot of them based in the east coast that will go when they perhaps wouldnt have due to it being closer for them.

However for European games (and potentially Scottish cup), their tickets are automatically ‘bought’ for them by the club, although for this one they have to actually have to purchase a ticket which may hinder their sales a little.

I suspect they will be close to selling out, however once we start selling tickets in the upper south on Thursday it won’t seem like there is much between the two ends on the day.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Unfortunately there will be a lot of them based in the east coast that will go when they perhaps wouldnt have due to it being closer for them.

However for European games (and potentially Scottish cup), their tickets are automatically ‘bought’ for them by the club, although for this one they have to actually have to purchase a ticket which may hinder their sales a little.

I suspect they will be close to selling out, however once we start selling tickets in the upper south on Thursday it won’t seem like there is much between the two ends on the day.

They will defo sell out. The change of venue has made our task harder as they now see it as a "day out" and are well up for it. A half empty Hampden on a Sunday night would have been easier for us IMO. Just need to get in about them!!

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Heading to Tynecastle today to pick our three tickets up. 

I thought the club didn’t have the tickets yet?

Thought Police
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They got them today

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Aye i thought that too, i have two to collect and thought this Friday was when they would become available for collection at Tynie . ?

14 hours ago, graygo said:

I'm confused. 

Don't be confused, it'll sell out no problem 

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

They will defo sell out. The change of venue has made our task harder as they now see it as a "day out" and are well up for it. A half empty Hampden on a Sunday night would have been easier for us IMO. Just need to get in about them!!

Half empty in the Hearts end you mean!!

Playing at Murrayfield, in Edinburgh, in front of 20k/25k Hearts fans, is a massive lift for our team - ask Celtic because they made a huge song and dance about it!!