• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

Absolutely fecken embarrassing with zero thought for either hearts or Aberdeen fans, a fecken disgrace I’m raging! And to make this worse surely budge has agreed to this? Honestly I’m fecken spewing

It is just madness.I really dont want to attend a semi final game on a Sunday night in Glasgow.I would have gone with family grandkids etc.Its an insult to fans.I think we should all dig our heels in here and protest.

...a bit disco

Imagine the nick of the Celtic fans, not to mention ours, after a full day on the piss?

Potential for major carnage.

Captain America

Absolute joke of a decision.

No thought for fans in this at all.

I was excited about taking my daughter to her first semi final but with 7.45pm KO on a Sunday night with 4 sets of fans in and out of Hampden, it's a no go. 

Just now, ShedBoy said:

Absolutely fecken embarrassing with zero thought for either hearts or Aberdeen fans, a fecken disgrace I’m raging! And to make this worse surely budge has agreed to this? Honestly I’m fecken spewing

Budge? Bit disrespectful that.. And what a type of say do you think she has.

Direct your fire at SFA. 

Absolutely ludicrous.  All because they cannot leave their precious Glasgow. 

Shit for fans, particulary us (because of a late Sunday kick off, and Aberdeen (because of the early one).   

Then there is the pitch.   That could also be a state after the first game.  

Then there is the drink factor.   Celtic fans drinking hours before the game, and Rangers for hours after.  Could be very unpleasant for the neutral or innocent.  

Further evidence, though, that the SPFL only care about two clubs. 

If the pitch is churned up will Brenda blame Levein and the paranoid victims see as collusion between the Horrible Huns and, as they see it, the "little" huns?

The way we're playing, it will be more of a disadvantage to us!

Haven’t missed a Hearts game at Hampden since 1974, won’t be at this one, just isn’t possible, shocking 

Anne Budge must let the authorities in the strongest possible terms

While we are at it we should reduce the old firms allocation to one section from now on

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Direct your fire at SFA. 

SPFL, though the SFA are as bad. 

2 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

It is just madness.I really dont want to attend a semi final game on a Sunday night in Glasgow.I would have gone with family grandkids etc.Its an insult to fans.I think we should all dig our heels in here and protest.

That’s a good point, some of my mates would have taken their kids but not with that KO time

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Direct your fire at SFA. 

SPFL

Advantage Celtic and the Rangers 

Let there be absolutely no doubt at the mechanism behind this decision 

Neither club would have been willing to travel East and this point would have been reinforced to the lapdog Doncaster.

The clubs (Aberdeen and Hearts) need clarification why Murrayfield wasn’t an option. They should pursue an answer vigorously.

Jambos not getting out of Hampden til potentially 2300 on aSunday night.

Sheep having to leave Aberdeen at 7am

Utterly scandalous decision

5 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

When was the last time a game was played at 7:45pm on a Sunday?

Let alone a national cup semi-final?

I cant remember it ever.  I’m sure the closest you would get was a couple of Scottish Semis at 6 on a Sunday about 20 years ago.  

My boy was devastated he couldn't attend the Well game as it's too late for him. Told him not to worry as he will get to go to the semi final at Hampden. Nice one 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Direct your fire at SFA. 

She was there, she should be standing up for the club and its supporters not bending over and taking one up the shitter.

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Direct your fire at SFA. 

All 4 club representatives were meeting at Hampden today with SFA. We have obviously agreed to this ........ terrible

4 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

In the Weege?  12 pm ko and an evening 7:45 ko?  

Still can’t see it though. Aberdeen and Hearts fans would be in Glasgow for hours getting scooped up.

You’d have a rival set of fans arriving as the other game dispersed. 

What a bogey bassa I am....

:facepalm:  

Craig Gordons Gloves

This is a tremendous opportunity for fan unity and to show that football is all that separates us.  There should be a massive fan zone set up on Glasgow Green for all sets of fans from around 3pm, those coming out the first semi can make their way there and those for the 2nd semi can also be there.  Bouncy castles, kids entertainers, bars, food trucks, couple of bands and some shows.  Everyone partying in harmony regardless of team supported. 

If Hearts and Aberdeen has the balls they would tell the authorities to forget it and forfeit the semi finals, they only want an old firm final, just give it to them

Feck that now, not a chance I am taking my son to Hampden on a Sunday night against the dodgiest support in Scotland. An utter travesty, why the hell have Hearts agreed to this? 

Captain America
Just now, jbee647 said:

If Hearts and Aberdeen has the balls they would tell the authorities to forget it and forfeit the semi finals, they only want an old firm final, just give it to them

THIS.

7 minutes ago, escobri said:

My boy was devastated he couldn't attend the Well game as it's too late for him. Told him not to worry as he will get to go to the semi final at Hampden. Nice one

Shite dad

Spoiler

That is absolutely ridiculous decision was looking forward to taking my kids to hampden for The first time to see hearts and i know of lots of families who also wont attend trying to get last train back will be a nightmare only the sfa could make such a ludicrous decision to pig headed to play at murrayfield. 

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hearts support will be affected big time

Probably lucky if we take 5000 there now. 

One of the OF should have been made to play on the Saturday. The dates had been selected for months and they knew of possible Europa League involvement. Tits.

3 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

No matter the time or location I’ll be there supporting Hearts , what a day out it’ll be

Not for me and my family.The Aberdeen and Hearts support in particular have been well and truly kippered.If we lie down to this we will lie down to anything.

Probably the most ridiculous and staggering decision in Scottish football history and thats ****ing saying something. 

Instead of 50,000 at Murrayfield at 2 or 3pm they choose Hampden on a Sunday night at 7.45pm where they will be lucky to get half that crowd. 

Not only that they have Rangers v Aberdeen finishing less than 6 hours earlier (thats without extra time) in the same ****ing stadium. There will be all sorts of trouble at transport hubs, within Glasgow and in between the matches. Seriously, what in the name of **** are they thinking about. 

sidjamesbottle
13 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Shambles, safe to say loyalty points won’t be required for this one. Puts us at a big disadvantage compared to a potential 20k+ backing there.

thats just cut our support from 20k to less than 5k

Hackney Hearts

This could literally halve the size of support we're able to take (and probably Aberdeen). 

I thought they might do something stupid, but I never thought they'd do something as fantastically stupid as this.

Typical Donkey Doncaster, thats one mental move thats totally sticking it up 2 sets of fans (and its not the OF fans either :p  )

the Sheep gonna have to get up way early and we looking at a late night, god forbid we goto extra time and penalties.

if its wet we going to be playing on one tore up pitch, know thats the same for both teams but we actually pulling off some nice passing footi this season.

All in thats kind of ruined my buzz, should have expected it but hey at least once you would think DonKey Doncaster would do something sensible (yeah i know i hoping for a lot).

There also a huge potential for trouble,  hope not but 4 sets of fans all around same area  + Alchohol, know there a time gap but loads of folks will be making a day of it, all around Hampden