Osman Sow maybe back at Tynecastle

JJ93

MK Dons have Luke Chadwick in the notable players section of their WIki. 

Tin pot as ****. 

Edited by Ryan Jarman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

But still got 2 against Sevco in a 2-0 win.

Indeed he did.

Off-topic slightly., is this your doing?

"We're just pulling into Haymarket station, which incidentally is the closest station to Tynecastle, home to the mighty Jam Tarts" - nice additional info from the conductor this morning

:lol:

John Findlay
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he did.

"We're just pulling into Haymarket station, which incidentally is the closest station to Tynecastle, home to the mighty Jam Tarts" - nice additional info from the conductor this morning

Alas no. I work at Waverley dispatching trains. Well done said conductor.

...a bit disco
Just now, John Findlay said:

Alas no. I work at Waverley dispatching trains. Well done said conductor.

Got them well trained mate.

:biggrin:

48 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Their manager has come out in the media saying that he is in talks with another club. It was posted earlier in the thread.

The media up here may be sh*t, but the fact the sun are reporting that a medical has been passed (yes the sun, I know, but they have been pretty switched on when it comes to deals that are about to be done of late) then it's more than just speculation.

I guess my MK Dons pal is a but out of touch.

Milton Keynes.

Shite new town

Shite Football franchise club

Shite accent

Shite league

... and they think Scottish Football is shite? 

You have to laugh really. I am friends with and related to Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, QPR, WBA, Leeds and Brighton fans to name but a few. None of them adopt this derogatory attitude towards Scottish Football. Yet fans of utter pish like MInky Dawn think they are in a position to look down upon HMFC? :rofl:

...a bit disco
Just now, Bez said:

Milton Keynes.

Shite new town

Shite accent

Shite league

You have to laugh really. I am friends with and related to Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, QPR, WBA, Leeds and Brighton fans to name but a few. None of them adopt this derogatory attitude towards Scottish Football. Yet fans of utter pish like MInky Dawn think they are in a position to look down upon HMFC? :rofl:

How can you call an oversized industrial estate a town anyway?

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he did.

Well spotted. 07:48 Glasgow central to Southampton. I was that conductor. I also have some more choicier announcements which I like to keep for the weegies.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

How can you call an oversized industrial estate a town anyway?

Better asking someone from Livi that one mate. ?

1 minute ago, sac said:

Well spotted. 07:48 Glasgow central to Southampton. I was that conductor. I also have some more choicier announcements which I like to keep for the weegies.

:clap: 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, sac said:

:thumbsup:

Fine work sir. Fine work.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, sac said:

Cross country. Does your first name begin with a M?

Fitzroy Pointon
13 minutes ago, Bez said:

Milton Keynes.

Shite new town

Shite accent

Shite league

Wee man syndrome. Same with those Luton fans when we signed Lee. Two teams who's only chance of silverware is the Dulux Matt Emulsion Cup or whatever other pish they compete in. Anyone outside the top 6-8 in English football will win sweet FA other than the odd fluke cup win and they will spend hundreds of millions on above average players in the process. 

MK Dons :rofl:

I do like when a train guard/conductor puts a bit of personality into the trip.

There is one down here that does a pub quiz type series of questions on the route into Waterloo.

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Wee man syndrome. Same with those Luton fans when we signed Lee. Two teams who's only chance of silverware is the Dulux Matt Emulsion Cup or whatever other pish they compete in. Anyone outside the top 6-8 in English football will win sweet FA other than the odd fluke cup win and they will spend hundreds of millions on above average players in the process. 

MK Dons :rofl:

Totally. The wee English clubs desperate to act all Charlie Big Bananas off the back of the cash rich EPL clubs. You have to laugh really. Reminds me of the working class neoliberalists who think that by voting for parties that look after the elite will make them elite themselves. ?

29 minutes ago, Bez said:

Milton Keynes.

Shite new town

Shite accent

Shite league

And I have to live in this place..

3 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Do any of the guys ITK reckon (or know if) this is gonna happen? 

Not ITK but he has passed a medical so i’d assume so

Just now, Ali Lawrie said:

Not ITK but he has passed a medical so i’d assume so

Found a problem with his knee I'm hearing 

Better call Saul
43 minutes ago, Bez said:

Milton Keynes.

Shite new Town.. 

Shite accent

Shite league

I used to spend my summer holidays in Milton Keynes.. Seemed great back then but then coming from Burdiehouse the gazza strip was JUST as appealing. 

Edited by Ferris Bueller

Punks No Deid
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

did he not have knee problems when we first signed him mate?

was that not how we got him in the first place?

by that I mean we wouldn't have had a look in if he was 100%

Edited by Punks No Deid

John Gentleman
10 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Do any of the guys ITK reckon (or know if) this is gonna happen? 

Eighteen pages on, I'm wondering that myself.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
13 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

The only thing I'm glad about is that it's you posting this and not one of our ITK posters.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Got them well trained mate.

:biggrin:

Not really as I know who the guard in question will be and he works for a different company from John.

10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

The only thing I'm glad about is that it's you posting this and not one of our ITK posters.

?

32 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

How are you seriously allowed to continue posting on here? All you do is spout complete pish.

1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

How are you seriously allowed to continue posting on here? All you do is spout complete pish.

?

1 hour ago, sac said:

:bravo:

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Bez said:

So, are you a football agent, then?

mop-and-bucket-abm-industries.jpg

1 minute ago, 5-1Jambo said:

MK Dons v Hearts, let’s get it on. 

At Tynecastle so they can see what life is like outside concrete roundabouts and empty stands

17 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Pretty much like every other deluded individual claiming to be ITK then...apart from the ones that may well have contacts at the club, that in reality should keep their gobs shut about info that shouldn't be in the public domain...unbelievably because it appears they need to boost their ego by getting virtual backslaps from random people online.

julienbrellier
57 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Surely it´s time to turf this idiot. every single post is complete nonsense trying to provoke a response. what a sad little life you must lead. go back to .net

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Comments from the MK Dons forum, apologies if posted already.

"Hearts fans are wetting themselves with excitement at the news of his potential loan back to them.....are we all missing something or is Scottish football even worse than we all thought is was"

Coming from Milton Keynes, that's a real pearler!

Can't say I'm overly excited about Sow returning. I just think he spends too much time injured, and ideally we need a striker on the pitch ready to play all, or most games. I hope I'm wrong, and that he stays fit, but his career so far has been littered with injuries and time spent in the treatment room.

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Can you not grow up and/or piss off back to hibsnet

18 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Pretty much like every other deluded individual claiming to be ITK then...apart from the ones that may well have contacts at the club, that in reality should keep their gobs shut about info that shouldn't be in the public domain...unbelievably because it appears they need to boost their ego by getting virtual backslaps from random people online.

So I take it you are another troll if you are backing that idiot