Osman Sow maybe back at Tynecastle

JJ93

I don't think I'll trust the opinion of people who get heart palputations when they haven't seen a roundabout in the last 5 mins 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

So I take it you are another troll if you are backing that idiot

Clearly you're incapable of reading...and understanding a simple post, if you've comprehended what I posted as me 'backing him'?

There was me thinking I was calling him and the other ITK posters deluded...but please feel free to point out which part of my post backed him?

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Found a problem with his knee I'm hearing 

I’m going to take this with a huge pinch of salt given your last two exclusives were that Mitchell ould be signed by the end of last week and that Scott Allan was on his way to Hibs two weeks ago ??

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Found a problem with his knee I'm hearing 

Where’s the agent hearing this then?

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Dragging on a bit this. If he passed a medical whats the hold up?

Don’t want to do 3 separate press conferences and photograph shoots

::troll::

I P Knightley
25 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Coming from Milton Keynes, that's a real pearler!

...the quote coming from MK, not me.

Perish the thought.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Where’s the agent hearing this then?

Within the confines of an over-active imagination...of someone that's it appears is desperately clamouring for an ego boost (for Christ knows what reason).

Just now, Deviskan said:

Within the confines of an over-active imagination...of someone that's it appears is desperately clamouring for an ego boost (for Christ knows what reason).

:thumbsup:

capital city
29 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Pretty much like every other deluded individual claiming to be ITK then...apart from the ones that may well have contacts at the club, that in reality should keep their gobs shut about info that shouldn't be in the public domain...unbelievably because it appears they need to boost their ego by getting virtual backslaps from random people online.

If people need to boost their ego's by pretending to be ITK, so what? Why does it bother you so much? It stands to reason some folk are bound to have inside knowledge and maybe are bang on the money. I also know things can be very close to deals being struck only for last minute breakdowns. Perhaps they are telling what they know truthfully but other events overtake them? Perhaps you are also right. But the truth will be in the middle somewhere and you can use your discretion to decide what you want to believe. Others should be free to do the same. Just ridiculing them is just as pointless as those who make stuff up. 

FFS lock him in a room with Mrs Budge and a pot of tea.    Same tactics as the diving,  cheating,  flute blawin',  bet losing,  lanky streak of pish.

Edited by Victorian

Just now, Victorian said:

FFS lock him in a room with Mrs Budge and a pot of tea.    Same tactics as the diving,  cheating,  flute blawin',  bet losing,  lanky streak of pish.

?

He's seven foot and I couldn't give a toot....

Just now, capital city said:

If people need to boost their ego's by pretending to be ITK, so what? Why does it bother you so much? It stands to reason some folk are bound to have inside knowledge and maybe are bang on the money. I also know things can be very close to deals being struck only for last minute breakdowns. Perhaps they are telling what they know truthfully but other events overtake them? Perhaps you are also right. But the truth will be in the middle somewhere and you can use your discretion to decide what you want to believe. Others should be free to do the same. Just ridiculing them is just as pointless as those who make stuff up.  

It bothers me when it potentially harms our club...

For example...why any Hearts fan would think it was a good idea to disclose a transfer fee that the club has clearly not wanted to be in the public domain (so that any potential business we're about to do isn't negatively impacted), is anyone's guess...essentially, there are some things that should be kept to yourself without feeling the need to run onto an online forum to tell people you will never meet some info you have.

Personally, I don't need to know how much money we got for a player...as:

1. It's got feck all to do with me.

2. I'll have no input whatsoever on how that money is spent.

3. It has no bearing on my support for the club, if we got £250k, £450k, £690k etc for Kyle Lafferty.

Finally, if anyone truly believes that the Board Members and Senior Management Team of our club would be happy for someone to disclose information on here...if the information is actually genuine (for example, the fee for Lafferty)...then in my opinion those people are deluded halfwits I'm afraid.

capital city
3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

It bothers me when it potentially harms our club...

For example...why any Hearts fan would think it was a good idea to disclose a transfer fee that the club has clearly not wanted to be in the public domain (so that any potential business we're about to do isn't negatively impacted), is anyone's guess...essentially, there are some things that should be kept to yourself without feeling the need to run onto an online forum to tell people you will never meet some info you have.

Personally, I don't need to know how much money we got for a player...as:

1. It's got feck all to do with me.

2. I'll have no input whatsoever on how that money is spent.

3. It has no bearing on my support for the club, if we got £250k, £450k, £690k etc for Kyle Lafferty.

Finally, if anyone truly believes that the Board Members and Senior Management Team of our club would be happy for someone to disclose information on here...if the information is actually genuine (for example, the fee for Lafferty)...then in my opinion those people are deluded halfwits I'm afraid.

I'm confused. You object to ITKer's posting rubbish because it "harms" your club? If they are all wrong then there is no harm. if they are right then so what? I can't see how it harms the club. It's not as if this forum is considered as a source of reliable information! All these things just add to the spice of things and give folks things to talk about. Even if it is all wrong, so what? Thou doth protest too much sir!

9 minutes ago, capital city said:

I'm confused. You object to ITKer's posting rubbish because it "harms" your club? If they are all wrong then there is no harm. if they are right then so what? I can't see how it harms the club. It's not as if this forum is considered as a source of reliable information! All these things just add to the spice of things and give folks things to talk about. Even if it is all wrong, so what? Thou doth protest too much sir!

The individual that posted the £690k information claimed he had been given 'approval' to post the information on the forum by whoever told him (i.e. someone at the club).

I'm calling pish there I'm afraid...

Legally, if you believe a formal contract between two parties...where it's stipulated that the value of that contract is to be 'undisclosed', that someone would then feel it was appropriate to divulge that information to a 3rd party, and then advise said 3rd party to feel free to tell who the feck you like...!

Then we will have to agree to disagree.

Also, how many times have rumours been posted on this forum...for them to be picked up by lazy journalists in the mainstream press (yet you can't comprehend how something like this could harm potential negotiations for players we want to buy...then again, we will need to agree to disagree)?

Note, the same individual that posted the £690k figure...has also noted a major signing 'may' happen before the end of the transfer window, one that would be bigger than Naismith...yet has not been happy to name the player, or even to confirm the position they play...yet feels it's appropriate to divulge the value we have received for an 'undisclosed' transfer fee (bit of a slight contradiction there methinks!?).

I see no harm whatsoever with people imagining which players we may be interested in, debating their value...why we should/shouldn't sign them etc. But I personally don't need to know if we are actually in talks with a player until the club is happy to release that info (so it doesn't harm our chances of getting the player in question)...wasn't it a nice surprise to find out about Sow being in talks, especially as no ITK wannabe had posted about it previously?

Edited by Deviskan

Hackney Hearts
16 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

The individual that posted the £690k information claimed he had been given 'approval' to post the information on the forum by whoever told him (i.e. someone at the club).

Legally, if you believe a formal contract between two parties...where it's stipulated that the value of that contract is to be 'undisclosed', that someone would then feel it was appropriate to divulge that information to a 3rd party, and then advise said 3rd party to feel free to tell who the feck you like...!

Devil's advocate for a moment...

I believe the club could probably keep the actual amount secret if they wished. So if the actual amount is now 'out there', it seems possible to me that it was leaked 'accidentally on purpose'. Deliberate leaks happen all the time, especially in government circles. If the desire to keep the figure undisclosed came primarily from the Rangers side, I can imagine Hearts being a bit peeved at some of the figures being bandied around and accepted as fact, such as £300,000 or £500,000. In interviews, Levein has been determined to stress that we got a good deal - I think he'd rather be able to say what it was. Our early release figure to get Vanecek has already been agreed, so I don't think that has any bearing on whether we'd want to be open about the amount received. As for other potential deals this week, only Levein knows if they would be affected - but it's quite possible they wouldn't be.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

15 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Also, how many times have rumours been posted on this forum...for them to be picked up by lazy journalists in the mainstream press (yet you can't comprehend how something like this could harm potential negotiations for players we want to buy...then again, we will need to agree to disagree)?

Note, the same individual that posted the £690k figure...has also noted a major signing 'may' happen before the end of the transfer window, one that would be bigger than Naismith...yet has not been happy to name the player, or even to confirm the position they play...yet feels it's appropriate to divulge the value we have received for an 'undisclosed' transfer fee (bit of a slight contradiction there methinks!?).

I see no harm whatsoever with people imagining which players we may be interested in, debating their value...why we should/shouldn't sign them etc. But I personally don't need to know if we are actually in talks with a player until the club is happy to release that info (so it doesn't harm our chances of getting the player in question)...wasn't it a nice surprise to find out about Sow being in talks, especially as no ITK wannabe had posted about it previously?

Top post

4 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

A couple of posters said that Sow had been seen at the airport to be fair. 

Ooooh, exciting.

Arrivals or departures? And which airport?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Ooooh, exciting.

Arrivals or departures? And which airport?

Nottingham eastmidlands, he's doing a tour of 'the UKs greatest sh*tholes'.

Already done Milton Keynes and Leith. 

6 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

A couple of posters said that Sow had been seen at the airport to be fair. 

I bumped into Dara O Briain and Andy Hamilton in town yesterday, could do a job?

StevenNaismith

Without reading back through the whole thread, are people now saying that Daza talks pish? Who’d a thunk it eh....

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I bumped into Dara O Briain and Andy Hamilton in town yesterday, could do a job?

Bumped in to Phil jupitus a couple of times as well, not as tall as I expected and starting to look a bit like Robbie Coltrane......could be a 'cracker' of  a signing though ?

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

Clearly you're incapable of reading...and understanding a simple post, if you've comprehended what I posted as me 'backing him'?

There was me thinking I was calling him and the other ITK posters deluded...but please feel free to point out which part of my post backed him?

apologies, you are correct that I didn't read your post properly. I agree that most, but certainly not all, ITK posters are anything but

Fraggle Rock
9 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Our early release figure to get Vanecek has already been agreed, 

Has it ? , how much ?

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Didn't we try Hamilton as a keeper and it didn't work out?

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, EH17 said:

Has it ? , how much ?

Not been revealed publicly.

Have to ask daza.

4 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

When does Sow have to be signed by to be available for tomorrow? 

On the day, as Celtic have shown in the past when SFA opened their offices on a Sat morning just for Celtic to register someone

Fraggle Rock
Just now, Hackney Hearts said:

Not been revealed publicly.

Have to ask daza.

Ah, ok.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, kila said:

On the day, as Celtic have shown in the past when SFA opened their offices on a Sat morning just for Celtic to register someone

Didn't they do it on a Sunday for Sinclair to play against us?

INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874
6 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

When does Sow have to be signed by to be available for tomorrow? 

If he signs today i doubt if he will play at Killie,could be wrong but doubt it.

1 minute ago, EH17 said:

Ah, ok.

There was a report somewhere with quotes saying that the payment has been agreed, the only thing holding it back is getting in a replacement before he goes. Vanacek's agent even went as far as saying that they had been trying to assist in this and that a number of options in the Czech league had been spoken to but nothing, as yet, had materialised.

Fraggle Rock
Just now, Gav M said:

There was a report somewhere with quotes saying that the payment has been agreed, the only thing holding it back is getting in a replacement before he goes. Vanacek's agent even went as far as saying that they had been trying to assist in this and that a number of options in the Czech league had been spoken to but nothing, as yet, had materialised.

Thanks, I was unaware of this.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Didn't they do it on a Sunday for Sinclair to play against us?

Forgot it was a Sunday they did that.

And of course he came off the bench to score the winner! 

4 minutes ago, INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874 said:

If he signs today i doubt if he will play at Killie,could be wrong but doubt it.

Probably make the bench, like the flute player did for that new team the other night.

...a bit disco
Just now, kila said:

Forgot it was a Sunday they did that.

And of course he came off the bench to score the winner! 

Aye.

:seething:

4 minutes ago, jambobby said:

He's failed his medical apparently. 

IF that is true then thank feck we found out now and not after he had signed.

Next.