Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

34 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

It's interesting to note the ones predicting low sales have vanished from the thread,

I suppose sales would of been higher if Ann hadn't messed up with doing away with the concessions for premium season tickets.

i mean trying to screw more money out of over 65's, ESA, U18'S, U16'S & U13's should not be what our club is all about.  I just can't 

understand what was going through Ann's head to do such a thing. Having to do a U Turn tells everyone that this was one of her 

worst ever decisions and i just hope that many fans who have been put off by all this return in numbers as many will have lost their 

seats because they couldn't or wouldn't pay the inflated cost.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay
Just now, mitch41 said:

I suppose sales would of been higher if Ann hadn't messed up with doing away with the concessions for premium season tickets.

i mean trying to screw more money out of over 65's, ESA, U18'S, U16'S & U13's should not be what our club is all about.  I just can't 

understand what was going through Ann's head to do such a thing. Having to do a U Turn tells everyone that this was one of her 

worst ever decisions and i just hope that many fans who have been put off by all this return in numbers as many will have lost their 

Yet you want to pay players top dollar.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Nice meltdown. 

I stopped reading at ''would of''.

Bridge of Djoum

I thought concessions for premium ST's were just announced?

Seems not. Apologies.

Edited by New York Fleapit

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Were there any concession prices for premium tickets last season?

cubanjambo
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

still crying  about things that get fixed ?

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You don't do rivalry then ?

Not with shite, naw. 

Lucille's Thirsty
On 16/05/2018 at 14:54, Frank1874 said:

Some absolute wallopers in section A upper. There’s the knuckledragging racist who calls all of our black players “Fexake Bobin” and the moron behind me who moans constantly every time we pass the ball backward and screams about “getting it in the mixer”.

Also fed up of having to share half my seat with the rather rotund guy next to me (thought about asking him to pay half my ST next season!) so we’re moving to section T in the new stand.

Nothing worse when you’re sitting at the game with two fat ****s either side of  you.  Constantly trying to lift you’re bawsack ubove you’re thighs so they don’t get squished. Like having you’re balls in a vice.

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

Deans Jambo
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I dont think there was ever concessions for the premium seats! Are you perhaps getting mixed up with Platinum??

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Nothing worse when you’re sitting at the game with two fat ****s next to you.  Constantly trying to lift you’re bawsack ubove you’re thighs so they don’t get squished. Like having you’re balls in a vice.

It is really annoying. If you’re so big you can’t fit in one seat you really should be made to pay for two. Surprised he can get through the turnstiles to be honest

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

It is really annoying. If you’re so big you can’t fit in one seat you really should be made to pay for two. Surprised he can get through the turnstiles to be honest

Should be forced to pay more for his clothes too...

Famous 1874

Hopefully there will be even more advertising during the summer in order to attract first timers. Also to have nearly hit 12k season tickets half way through May is pretty good. Should be trying to get another few thousand more,  with improved advertising and bigger name signings.

Bull's-eye
34 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

:rofl:

That's a cracking post.

Alex Kintner
29 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Should be forced to pay more for his clothes too...

I’m not having to pay for partof his clothes, that’s the difference

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

I enjoyed this sarcastic post until I realised it was serious. Incredible.

FarmerTweedy
17 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

Many who renew will wait till the end of the moth whether it be May June July plenty time to smash numbers and Hibs

I've lost track of what username he goes by these days! Seems a bit harsh to suggest him meeting his demise would boost season ticket sales!

2 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I've lost track of what username he goes by these days! Seems a bit harsh to suggest him meeting his demise would boost season ticket sales!

That's on par with Jimmy Tarbucks ba booms

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

To be fair we don’t know how many more than hibs we have sold 

FTFY!

FarmerTweedy
18 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I wish you had said you were doing one.  I've just done one of my own that only differs from yours by 2, which is pretty good in a count of over 4000.

My estimated sales count stands at 11,861.

Clearly struggling to reach 12,000!

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Wow.

Just wow.

You really don't have any grip of reality at all, do you?

4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Are you wanting us to price fans out of coming to Tynie or don't you care as your loaded.

4 hours ago, New York Fleapit said:

Nice meltdown. 

I stopped reading at ''would of''.

It's your loss big man.

4 hours ago, cubanjambo said:

still crying  about things that get fixed ?

I've got my ST i care about our fans don't you ?

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Not just top dollar, he actually wants us to pay players whatever amount they would like to be paid, regardless of how much that might be!  So if McLaughlin said he'd only stay if we paid him £50k per week, Mitch thinks we should pay it!

3 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

I dont think there was ever concessions for the premium seats! Are you perhaps getting mixed up with Platinum??

I easily confused .com

cubanjambo
Just now, mitch41 said:

I've got my ST i care about our fans don't you ?

as if you care about our fans , back on to stir up after your wee nap ?

Enzo Chiefo
45 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Clearly struggling to reach 12,000!

Clearly not going to get anywhere near last year's total. I would expect us to be 10-15% down on last year i reckon. The prolonged sales period was designed to get the money in early and clearly, the vast majority of people that are going to buy one, have already done so. All credit to those who have renewed, for the loyalty and patience that they have demonstrated but , clearly, AB needs to look back at last year's managerial search and realise that she made the wrong call 

3 hours ago, JamboJen said:

I enjoyed this sarcastic post until I realised it was serious. Incredible.

I am incredible?

51 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Wow.

Just wow.

You really don't have any grip of reality at all, do you?

Sometimes i don't.

3 minutes ago, cubanjambo said:

as if you care about our fans , back on to stir up after your wee nap ?

How do you know that. Are you a stalker.

cubanjambo
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Clearly not going to get anywhere near last year's total. I would expect us to be 10-15% down on last year i reckon. The prolonged sales period was designed to get the money in early and clearly, the vast majority of people that are going to buy one, have already done so. All credit to those who have renewed, for the loyalty and patience that they have demonstrated but , clearly, AB needs to look back at last year's managerial search and realise that she made the wrong call 

she made 100% correct call , Craig Levein has another 2 years of his contract , here to stay. Forever i hope

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

''Clearly''???

What's clear is you're an utter slaver.

Alex Kintner

You do realise his post was sarcastic :cornette:

Have a word with yourself :rofl:

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

''Clearly''???

What's clear is you're an utter slaver.

Ahh the chief regurgitator and thread closer in chief has returned from his afternoon swim in the Hudson.  Welcone back.

davemclaren

10% down would be 12,600 by November and 15% down would be 11,900 by November. I think we will sell

more than 11,900 by then 

cubanjambo
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

How do you know that. Are you a stalker.

not a stalker just a bit more positive than you , i hazard a guess that you were watching daddy team getting little team into europe if you werent taking a wee nap

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

10% down would be 12,600 by November and 15% down would be 11,900 by November. I think we will sell

more than 11,900 by then 

Early KO with sales though Dave. Comparing apples and pears. STs were not on sale until May last season iirc

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

more than 11,900 by then 

Yeah but you can prove anything with facts ;)

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Early KO with sales though Dave. Comparing apples and pears. STs were not on sale until May last season iirc

That’s right but sales at the end of the renewal period were only slightly down. Anyway, time will tell. 

Alex Kintner
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wrong. He’s talking about the totals we had sold by November. Nothing to do with when we started

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, davemclaren said:

That’s right but sales at the end of the renewal period were only slightky down. Anyway, time will tell. 

True. We will see.

Bridge of Djoum
9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

erAhh the chief regurgitator and thread closer in chief has returned from his afternoon swim in the Hudson.  Welcone back.

I have no power to close threads, I swam in the East River and thanks for the affirmation you're an absolute slaver.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

True. We will see.

If you reckon we will be 10-15% down on last year you are predicting:

By 30th June we’ll only have sold 11.1-11.7k

By 27th July we’ll only have sold 11.4-12k

By 29th November we’ll only have sold 11.9-12.6k

You happy to nail your colours to the mast and stick with that?

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Wrong. He’s talking about the totals we had sold by November. Nothing to do with when we started

As i've already stated Frank, the earlier start was designed to get the vast majority of sales done and dusted. There is no coherent reason to suggest that there are still 1500 or 2000 fans out there just waiting to jump on board.  A new managerial appointment imo would change things but the new stand effect that boosted sales last year will not be repeated.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

If you reckon we will be 10-15% down on last year you are predicting:

By 30th June we’ll only have sold 11.1-11.7k

By 27th July we’ll only have sold 11.4-12k

By 29th November we’ll only have sold 11.9-12.6k

You happy to nail your colours to the mast and stick with that?

I think 5 to 10% would have been a more reasonable estimate but a couple of decent signigs can change things. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Really who gives a **** what enzo says. His credibility disappeared a long time back

John Findlay
28 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Are you wanting us to price fans out of coming to Tynie or don't you care as your loaded.

I see the village lost its idiot today.